Just above the puddle

compose a reply
Just above the puddleSept 25, 2023 17:04:15 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
I will protect everyone, no matter the cost!
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 38 years old birthday 09/22 rank Jōnin occupation Head Medic
"Ame has been very kind to me, they took me in when I needed help the most." Shodaime would say as she continued to talk with Asuka, still examining her leg, making sure she didn't do any permanent damage to her. Sometimes she didn't know her own strength and she didn't want to hurt one of the few friends she possibly made while starting to live here in Amegakure. Though this person felt like they would be more than a friend to her, even though she was so much younger than she was. Maybe like she did with Kayaku, she could find some semblance of a relationship with Asuka.

Asuka then would start asking her questions about using the Byakugan in conjunction with Shodaime's Taijutsu. She always loved to answer whatever questions anyone asked.
"Well you see, the Hyuuga have these techniques that are secret techniques only known to them. These techniques are called the Gentle Fist, while the hit looks like it world barely do any damage, it actually does an impressive amount of damage. We actually inject a bit of our own chakra into these hits in order to disrupt the flow of an opponents chakra. This allows us to disable limbs of opponents or to mess with their body in order to gain an advantage over them." She would explain to Asuka, almost like a teacher showing their students how to work out a math problem.

Jutsu Used:
NAME: Chintsu-Zai [Pain Reliever]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [Medical]
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 3 [Dog, Dragon, Ox]
REQUIREMENT: Chakra Control SA, Medical Training SA
DESCRIPTION:
A technique that simulates the effects of mild man-made painkillers. The user sends a quick series of healing pulses through his/her own body or a target's (touching the fingertips or palm firmly to any area). These pulses rapidly alter the body's production of particular prostaglandins, alleviating rapidly most mild or moderate pain the target is experiencing. The effect lasts for a couple hours ICly--similar to a standard pain pill. While some prostaglandins produced by the body are inflammatory by nature, they have a greater effect on the body as a whole--meaning that repeated use of this technique over time can adversely affect larger processes such as immune response, kidney filtration efficiency, regulation of hormones and inflammation, the dilation/constriction of muscle cells, etc. In other words: it can be used instead of painkiller pills, but not as an everyday thing, as it is just as harmful long-term as prescription pills that do the same thing.
NOTE: Cannot be used while in active combat. Ideal for post-combat pain management and field procedures.

SA Used:

Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan
Shodaime, being a member of the Side Branch was born with the milky white eyes her clan was famous for. Like others of her clan, the Byakugan granted her enhanced vision.

This vision is telescopic, allowing users to see through solid objects such as Smoke screens and walls. Arguably its greatest ability is to see chakra in all its nature, including its flow and the circulation system inside the body with great detail as well as the colour of chakra; giving them the ability to discern clones from the original. Like the Sharingan and Rinnegan, the Byakugan can detect chakra sealed barriers as well as determine when genjutsu is being used.

Having lived and trained most of her life, her byakugan allows her around 7-8 km range wise.

Enhanced Chakra Control
Having been born into the Hyūga clan and trained in medical ninjutsu, Shodaime has shown to be proficient in controlling her chakra. Whether it be used in gentle fist techniques to disable opponents or in medical procedures to save a person's life, she's able to use her chakra more efficiently through this. Her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Enhanced Reflexes
Another result of her accident would have her train to increase her reaction time to her opponent's attacks. She didn't want what happened to her during the chunin exams to happen to her again. With her enhanced reflexes, she's able to react in a short time to an opponent's attack, whether it be to dodge it or counter-attack. She has spent a good part of her career continuing to train in increasing her reflexes.
Shodaime has written 355 posts
Just above the puddleSept 26, 2023 9:09:58 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday Febuary 20th rank Special Jounin occupation
JUST REMEMBER , ANYONE CAN MAKE A FIST

She would overhear the woman speak about how Amegakure had been quite kind to her over the years and Asuka was pleased to hear that as she felt the pain in her foot subside eventually able to feel the range of motion within it once more and would feel relief wash over her once the healing process was complete. As the two of them continued to speak she would hear her remark about the taijutsu she used as she continued to explain it she'd overhear the manner in which the abilities work.

The idea of hurting someone from the inside sounding fascinating and the girl was eager to know more. "A type of Taijutsu that allows the user to harm someone and disable them by assaulting their chakra directly?" she'd say wonderment in her eyes. "Is it something anyone can learn, can you teach me!?" she'd say eagerly a wrinkle in her cheeks as she eagerly smiled trying not to move her leg too much and disrupt Shodaime's procedure.

She wasn't aware that the Byakugan was needed in order to make the techniques function properly but with how eager she hadn't thought to put the two things together, Asuka enjoyed learning about Martial arts and was always fascinated to learn about new styles that she had yet to actually master. "Hand to hand combat is one of my favorite topics, Its not really something I get to discuss often back home, since I'm usually always practicing alone. or because everyone usually goes down the Kedno track."

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:
With the rigorous training that Asuka had to endure as she honed her body to levels of perfection rivaling that of any martial arts master. Asuka's strength has increased 10 fold to the point where she is able to crush stoned within her grasp and breaks bones of lesser individuals with ease. And while she still has much to learn as a chunin. The youth's power is not one to be challenged lightly, as she is able to perform physical feats that would seem inhuman to even most shinobi.

Hijutsu: Kinu no Eikyō:
Asuka is a member of the Waruichi clan and as such has the ability to control a special chakra infused silk that was forged by a special group of silkworms that feed on the corpses of dead clansmen. With it Asuka can craft and shape the silk to her will and uses it in a mostly supplementary fashion to aid her in battle alongside her powerful taijutsu skills.

Iron Burst:
As a sole practitioner of Taijutsu Asuka has relentlessly pushed her body against itself for spectacular results: her strength carries over into her speed, and as such alongside the control she exerts body in spirit and in mind, she is intensely faster than those of a similar level of strength and maneuvering expertly as if the air were an extension of her own body.

A Disciplined Iron Bull:
During Asuka's time as a genin the youth had begun to realize that in order to excel as a shinobi she needed to learn how to properly utilize her chakra. And while she doesn't posses the greatest of reserves the youth has learned through rigorous meditation how to keep her chakra still and calm. As a result she is now able to wield it with a great deal of control and is able to channel only the necessary amounts of chakra into the few jutsu she uses in order to make the most of their abilities whilst still being able to keep up in a fight.

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GANGNAM STYLE
MeepX#7355 has written 1,098 posts
Just above the puddleSept 26, 2023 10:19:48 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
It seemed the young woman was interested in the techniques of the Hyuga clan. While it was true that the Byakugan was required to see the chakra networks of a person to effectively use the gentle fist techniques, it was definitely possible for someone without the Byakugan to learn these techniques, they just wouldn't be as effective.

"I guess it would be possible for someone without the Byakugan to learn the gentle fist techniques, but it wouldn't be as effective as if you had the byakugan though. The chakra network of a person is so incredibly complex, there's not way of knowing if every person has the same chakra network. So even if you memorized the layout of a person's chakra network, there's no way of knowing if it would match up with another person's. " She would explain to Asuka. This felt like the longest conversation she had with anyone in a long time. It felt nice talking to someone about just whatever they wanted to talk about. She would continue to listen to Asuka talk about her love of hand-to-hand combat, having long since finished healing her leg.

"You know you could always stay here for a bit and train with me. Not like there's much going on here anyway." She would say to Asuka, hoping this might convince her to stay just a bit longer in Amegakure.
Just above the puddleSept 26, 2023 13:29:37 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

The girl would go on to describe that it could theoretically be possible to learn something close to it which made her eyes light up. She would then ask her if it were possible for her to stay for a little bit longer. Asuka liked that something about Sho made her fun to be around she'd like to go but she did have a home that she needed to get back too. Eventually the feeling in her leg would return to her and she'd pull back gently brushing past Sho's hands.

"I'd like too...but I've been here so long already." the girl would say with a sigh she'd only ever been to Ame maybe 1 other time before but had found something about the place that she had adored as she looked around at its scenery before refocusing on Shodaime.

"But now I have a reason to come back, did you want to walk me to the gate? Maybe if we get under the shade you can give me your address?" she'd say a redness would come over her cheeks as she said so, with that she'd head with her towards the entrance as the rain falls behind them. "Oh and thanks for the matches it was fun..."

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:
With the rigorous training that Asuka had to endure as she honed her body to levels of perfection rivaling that of any martial arts master. Asuka's strength has increased 10 fold to the point where she is able to crush stoned within her grasp and breaks bones of lesser individuals with ease. And while she still has much to learn as a chunin. The youth's power is not one to be challenged lightly, as she is able to perform physical feats that would seem inhuman to even most shinobi.

Asuka is a member of the Waruichi clan and as such has the ability to control a special chakra infused silk that was forged by a special group of silkworms that feed on the corpses of dead clansmen. With it Asuka can craft and shape the silk to her will and uses it in a mostly supplementary fashion to aid her in battle alongside her powerful taijutsu skills.

Iron Burst:
As a sole practitioner of Taijutsu Asuka has relentlessly pushed her body against itself for spectacular results: her strength carries over into her speed, and as such alongside the control she exerts body in spirit and in mind, she is intensely faster than those of a similar level of strength and maneuvering expertly as if the air were an extension of her own body.

A Disciplined Iron Bull:
During Asuka's time as a genin the youth had begun to realize that in order to excel as a shinobi she needed to learn how to properly utilize her chakra. And while she doesn't posses the greatest of reserves the youth has learned through rigorous meditation how to keep her chakra still and calm. As a result she is now able to wield it with a great deal of control and is able to channel only the necessary amounts of chakra into the few jutsu she uses in order to make the most of their abilities whilst still being able to keep up in a fight.

Just above the puddleSept 26, 2023 14:16:14 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
A deep red blush would form across her face as Asuka's hand brushed against her's. She would stand up alongside Asuka and continue talking with her. Asuka would say that she would love to stay longer in Amegakure but she needed to head back home. This was disappointing to hear, as Shodaime wanted to spend even more time with Asuka. Though she did say she had a reason to come back to Amegakure now, which made her happy.

"I would love to walk you to the gate." She would say to Asuka. "I've only known you for less than a day, Asuka, but it feels like we've known each other forever."She would say as she noticed the redness on Asuka's face. It seemed that Asuka was reciprocating the same feelings that she had. The two of them would walk towards the gates of Ame as the ran continued to fall. Right at the gate would be a small shaded area where they could escape the rain for just a tiny bit. Shodaime would take a pen and paper from her back pouch and write down her address and hand it to Asuka.

"I've always been awkward with situations like this, but I feel so comfortable around you and you've brought out a feeling in myself that I haven't felt in a very long time. I guess what I'm trying to ask is, Would you go out with me?" Shodaime would ask with an even deeper blush on her face.
Just above the puddleSept 26, 2023 14:55:13 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

As the girl walked with Shodaime towards the gates Sho would state that it seems like they've known each other forever, "Hmm...? I just met you?" the girl would say thinking that the woman was joking and it would cause her to let out a laugh. Ever since Kurai the girl hadn't really found a similar level of kinship with those in her own village and became somewhat of a recluse burying herself in her work.

In truth Asuka did feel a sense of comradery with the woman that seemed to come very easily and while she can't say she fully felt the same there certainly was something there. The two would walk over towards the village entrance and move towards a shaded area where they were able to stay out of the rain, and Sho would give her address to Asuka would place it away but as she did so it seemed there was more on her mind.

As she spoke she would remark more about how Asuka had brought something out of her that she hadn't expected and would like to spend more time with her to her surprise asking her to go out with her. Asuka was once again surprised a blush along her face as she spoke. "You mean like a date...?" the girl would say her heart fluttering at how sudden the situation was a pause for a brief moment. Asuka wasn't sure what to say, or what to think her expression affixed with shock.

Ever since her last relationship the girl had become something of an unintentional recluse only ever really stepping out of her house to go to work or train the only two things she really took joy in. But the same feeling she had gotten around her students and the feelings she also got while working out seemed to be similar to how she felt now. As her expression softened a her lips would curl into a smile. "Well I haven't been on one in a while but sure why not."

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:

Iron Burst:

A Disciplined Iron Bull:

Just above the puddleSept 26, 2023 16:16:08 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Shodaime's face would become even redder and more happier as Asuka said yes to dating her. Her heart was aflutter and she couldn't really speak. Her last relationship hadn't really gone the way she had wanted it to and she was hoping that one day she would find someone and it seemed like that had happened now.

"Thank you, so much, you've made me so happy." Shodaime would say as she smiled at Asuka. She then would slyly kiss her on the cheek.
"I'm sorry to be so forward with this, but I'm just so happy." She would say still blushing a deep red, as the rain continued to fall around them as they stood under the shaded area near the gate.

"I know you have to get back to the village, but just let me know when you're in the area next time and we'll take it from there." Shodaime would tell her. She continued to talk with her before she had to leave, still blushing and still happy. "I await your return to Amegakure, Asuka." Shodaime would say as she looked towards the gate that was in front. It was unknown when the next time the two of them would see each other next, but Shodaime knew that she would be happy when it happened.
Just above the puddleSept 28, 2023 23:48:24 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

Asuka was delighted as she saw her reaction she would notice how Sho seemed rather flustered, Asuka would smile she seemed as though while Ame had treated her well there were a few other desires she hadn't quite had fufilled and the grey gi'd woman was happy to test the waters to see where everything was bound to go.

But before she could open her mouth she'd find a kiss planted on her cheeks by the woman which would cause her face to redden as well. "I-I'm glad." the girl would say through a blush, something she certainly wasn't expecting. She turned and prepared to make her way back home, but heard Sho call out to her asking her to write to her when she got the time. The girl agreed and went on her way back home making sure to keep her address safe so that she could make sure to send her a letter once she'd gotten home. She still couldn't fully believe what was happening that she herself would've ended up meeting someone so pleasant.

As she crossed her way back to the ports in forest country she couldn't keep her thoughts off of her mind and in the cabin of the boat she took the woman was already penning the words to write the moment she returned back to her village.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:

Iron Burst:

A Disciplined Iron Bull: