The Goddess of Creation[Open]

compose a reply
The Goddess of Creation[Open]Mar 5, 2024 16:04:43 GMT -5
Muramatsa, Asami
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Muramatsa, Asami Avatar
groupnull
age 28 years old birthday rank occupation

"I... um..." Asami would look down at her primary arm. "I don't know that, exactly?" She would gleam, pulling at some of her lower dangling hair and feeling the pinch at her scalp as she held on to it. "How would I measure? I'd be happy to..." She flushed and stepped back at the brown haired Shinobi.

She would smile politely at the gentleman's outburst: she herself had come across all kinds of intriguing individuals. The woman worked with them, lived alongside them and accepted them. She plaited her fingers between one another whilst the others seemed comfortable curled up as a second intuition went. "Your enthusiasm is fantastic to see in the village." She would offer a hand for him to take. Again - the other two pairs remained still.

Though... one of the pairs seemed to be adjusting her clothing, pulling them away from itself. Moving into the warmer area certainly made a trouble of the humidity and it gave her an uncomfortable and clammy sensation that she wanted gone - ergo, pulling.

@taghere

GREY!
Akira has written 7 posts
The Goddess of Creation[Open]Mar 9, 2024 2:54:20 GMT -5
Hana Chieko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hana Chieko Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 31 years old birthday April 15th rank Civilian occupation Black Smith/Merchant
The Goddess of Creation

"Oh thats no problem! I can easily measure them and get just the right fit for you no problem!"

Getting to work on different materials was a dream for Chieko. After all, a craftsman was nothing without some imagination and she could already feel some of it starting to flow swiftly as she looked over the young woman. If nothing else, she'd be able to make something that would be right up her alley.

Though as soon as she prepared to draw out her measuring tape, the yell from the young swordsman prompted both females to look towards him with brief blank expression. Or perhaps, Chieko's was blank for far longer.

With his decision to go simply with the scabbard, prompting the smith to laugh lightly under her breath before then placing one hand upon her hip.

"Excellent! I like your thinking! I can have it made in no less than a week..."

The materials weren't hard to come by, after all, she knew where to look. The work itself was the process, and it demanded time. If you wanted to do something right, you made it at the pace it took to get done. Rush jobs were never any good and it often left the equipment lasting far less than it should.

"As for you...hands please..."

In waiting for Asami to present them, she'd then return her gaze back toward the young man as she spoke.

"Gonna be interesting to see what style you come up with..."

tag || || notes || here ||
Kaze has written 174 posts
The Goddess of Creation[Open]Apr 3, 2024 8:34:11 GMT -5
Honō Kojirou
I have an entire world filled with reasons to become stronger!
Honō Kojirou Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday March 17th rank Chūnin occupation Academy Instructor
Kojirou had to take more pride in his enthusiasm, but it boiled down to a reddened, bashful expression even as he shook one of her many hands. I wonder if I can shake all of her hands… but, like, not at the same time, but in succession!

Not a very reasonable thought process, but hey – it was his precious thought process, and he wouldn’t sell it for the world!

Chieko looked at him as if he’d seen a ghost, and for a moment there, he thought that his decision was… probably not going to work, anyway? But he thought that she was the greatest smith in the village! What was that hundred yard stare for, then?! Why were they still glaring at him?! Please stop, it made him feel embarrassed about himself! So… self-conscious and stuff…

… Oh, ohhhhhhh! She could make it, after all! Great! "Yay! For a second, you kinda worried me there…” he expressed with a drop of sweat falling off his face, now knowing that Chieko could bring his wish to life in no less than a week, "A week? Then I’ll be back in a week! Adios!”

His form darted out of the shop, then straight back in after no less than a second had passed. "H-How much is it gonna be? I’ve saved up a lot of yen, and I wanna support the place and all!”
Koji has written 363 posts