Beneath the leaves of the Autumn Embrace 🍁 Kai

compose a reply
Beneath the leaves of the Autumn Embrace 🍁 KaiOct 8, 2023 5:57:13 GMT -5
Uchiha, Kai
Work smarter, not harder
Uchiha, Kai Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday rank Genin occupation Team 1
Kai stared down at the woman with a soft frown, his feelings not totally settled. In truth, he was still hurting. I mean, how could he not? She just ran him for a loop, and even if things were working out in his favor, it wasn't as if it had been done without an ounce of pain. He poured his heart out into her, and sure, she'd accepted it, but the shards of glass that were that painful conversation were still hot on his mind.

That said, he tried to push those thoughts aside as he looked down at her small form, the soft feeling of her hands running through his hair relaxing him from the internal hell his emotions were going through, listening to her voice speak. It was small, gentle, but really perfect- Something that made him close his eyes and feel... Happy.

"That does settle it. Don't... Worry about me, either. I can... I've taken worse beatings then that." He said, as he broke away from her, looking down at her body, and the obvious signs of cold that were beginning to kick in across it.

"You're looking a little cold there. As your boyfriend, it'd be awfully unkind of me to just let you walk all the way back home on your own, wouldn't it?" He decided to distract himself with a rather bold move, lets see if it'd pay off, as he extended his arms forward.

"Need a lift?" They were getting closer to her Coffee shop, obviously, but they weren't there yet. And he... Well, secretly, he desired the intimacy of holding her, even if that was a little selfish. But she said he should worry about his own feelings as well, so he tried to take that as a sign that he could be a bit more bold now with his romantic requests, and in this case, he thought carrying her back home was a fun, cute exercise that would also keep her warm on the trip back.

... At least, that was one of half of it. The other was, obviously, just the idea of holding her all the way back a good relaxing thing for him to truly solidify their partnership.
Caelum has written 219 posts
Beneath the leaves of the Autumn Embrace 🍁 KaiOct 8, 2023 23:18:00 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday March 9 rank Genin occupation
Kisei Sachi🌸
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."

"Even though you look terribly distraught now?" Sachi contemplated to herself while looking at his face and couldn't help but voice a small giggle. She patted the top of his head twice before he fully stood straight and then stood on her toes with a little pout in reply to his proposal. "I can handle myself. If I couldn't handle this much, I'm not suited to being a kunoichi, boyfriend or not."

With a small wink, she grabbed his hand instead of accepting his offer to be carried. "My older cousin is particularly sleepless, and if he sees me getting carried by a guy he doesn't know, well..."

She wasn't sure how that would end, as she had never brought anyone home before, and she knew that Taka could be particularly sleepless on some days, especially after a load of missions.

"...I'll figure it out later," she added with a shrug. She intertwined her fingers with his and held up their hands, making their entangled hands visible. "This will do for now, right? Maybe, it'll make your hands a little warmer?"

For once, her hands were the warmer ones of the two. She believed it was appropriate for their relationship now. It made her feel a little warm, but she didn't find herself as embarrassed as before. They continued to walk along the path to the coffee shop before eventually waving goodnight to each other.
–🌸-

Attempt by Necro

Tags:

IntrovertedRabbit has written 186 posts