Hands Up And Handouts [Training]

compose a reply
Hands Up And Handouts [Training]Jan 7, 2024 16:12:01 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

"I'm sure, as sure as we will need to find you a better nom de guerre than the Fox Sage." He said, giving the girl a smile before she would reflect on the training that they had gone through. Nodding in approval at what she had picked up during his instructions for the training and the process in which she would need to come up with moving from the traditional way to weave hand signs to then do so in a more specialized way that would be required for the single hand seals.

"Depends, I suppose." He responded to the girl, considering his words as he tried to draw from his own experience and that of those he knew had mastered the discipline itself. "Everyone has a different nuance with how the chakra pathways function. For example, children and their parents would have similarities but they wouldn't be the same. Same would happen with your seals. Like I told you, it would get easier with time." He added, noting that her movements seemed to be awkward now but that they would move like quicksilver with more experience.

"Training, battle, all of this makes the use of this type of sign easier. Nothing encourages you more to weave you hand signs faster or more accurately when you have fireballs reigning upon you." He said with a chuckle.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,167 posts
Hands Up And Handouts [Training]Jan 14, 2024 14:12:33 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| ### | notes
"Whaaaaaaaaaat?" Miroru pouted mightily, crossing her arms playfully. "Fox Sage is a GREAT name! It's not like most people have any idea what Sages do, even! I've got weird fox tricks and a bunch of fox summons! I could totally be a Sage as far as most people know!"

He had some insights into the difficulties in predicting what might solve the problems. "Yeah, everyone's different... I guess I'd probably struggle to find anyone else with chakra under quite as much pressure as mine, huh. Others like me, probably, but even then..." But even then, her own "roommate" was a class of its own when it came to packing chakra into small packages.

"Pfft. I'm not scareda fireballs. I'd splash'em. I got Suiton for days!" She puffed out her chest, snickering. "Won't lie, I mighta picked that in part to help deal with all the flamey cousins I have. Suiton's not very common among my clan, so having that in my back pocket is a great defense for in-house clashes."

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
COMPLETE/INCOMPLETE MISSIONS
D - 1i | C - 15c/5i | B - 2i | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts