Something Beautiful[Open]

compose a reply
Something Beautiful[Open]May 2, 2024 3:26:56 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head

"Both he and mother adore them....though I do worry that they'll be just as busy...With the exams coming soon I suspect father will be preparing the participants from the clan for them..."

Still, the option was there. And she knew that her parents would have no issue whatso ever with the task of doing so. Recalling her father's excited face when he learned of her pregnancy, the feast that was held to the point where she felt that she might bust, her mother's dotting and her adopted siblings almost clamoring her, it was quite the sight to see his face upon meeting them for the first time.

"We do have the fortune of having so many people in our lives that care don't we?"

Still looking at him, she'd smile as she closed her eyes.

"Hard to believe that after all these years....and with everything that happened...we're still here...and so are they...even those in spirit..."

It was at that moment that she shot up and blinked as she realized something.

"Shoot! I forgot! I'd need to inform Shikajin-san and Hitomi-chan of our date as well. I can't imagine any one else I could trust to take care of things at the hospital then those two..."
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Kaze has written 1,299 posts
Something Beautiful[Open]May 5, 2024 20:58:05 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

"We have been blessed, that is for certain." The Senju mused. Even though they had lost many people, family and close friends, colleagues of more halcyon days they still had the fortune to have friends in the form of family that they chose. He supposed that they had being lucky in that aspect and hoped that they would continue to do so. Then, Kazuto would turn to look at her as she wondered about notifying Hitomi and Shikajin about their outing, unable to contain the laugh as he found enough strength to lift himself from his back and sit on their bed.

"Unless the plan is to give them our schedule, I would stick to just tell them you will be busy that night, no?" He suggested. Kazuto didn't think that their escapade would be of public interest. It wasn't like he would give his ANBU an idea of where he would be, he confided on his subordinates to handle any situation unless they deemed it necessary for him to show up and provide his guidance. "I don't imagine they need to know at what time we will dine nor where we will be for the hospital." He finally said.

As he would lay down and rest his head on the pillow he would turn to his wife. "So, who should we ask about looking over the twins?" He said, he had placed his vote on Kazui, considering that she would likely be the best candidate, all pending on whether or not she would accept in looking over them. "Worse case scenario I could just leave a wood clone behind. I would know what's happening and we can jump back here without much issue." He suggested, as a last, last resort option.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,167 posts
Something Beautiful[Open]May 6, 2024 9:35:41 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head

"Still...I like to be that responsible boss that does involve my staff in moments when I may not be available...."

A smirk crossed her lips as she then laid back down as she looked toward Kazuto with a calm expression. In coming down to the final decision in who they would ask to look after the twins, Miho would blink as she then looked to the side and then back towards her husband as he offered the suggestion of allowing perhaps a clone to take care of them.

"Kazuto...there is no way we are leaving the twins in the care of a construct...if that were remotely safe, I'd have considered doing so with shadow clones....one mishap and the children would be without a sitter.."

Narrowing her eyes with a serious expression, she'd then nod before seeming to come to mind on just who they would go with. Or at least, her opinion in regards to the decision.

"We'll ask Kazui-chan..."

That decided upon, the dark haired female would then release a sigh of relief before then shaking her head. Who'd have thought these decision would be that draining. Though perhaps she was simply being overprotective. After all, these were her children and the last thing she wanted was to place them in a position where they wouldn't be safe or left in distress.

"And speaking of asking....Thank you for allowing my input in a decision...I know sometimes I can be harsh..."

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Something Beautiful[Open]May 7, 2024 2:10:53 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

"You don't need to thank me, and you're not harsh, you just have a stern steady hand that keeps my ideas in check." Kazuto replied softly, shrugging as he simply stated another reality of their relationship. "Decisions like this need to be made by both of us, not unilaterally." The Senju explained. He had being rather gung ho when decisions like that were needed to be made, thinking that if he explained the rationale behind them, his wife would understand them, of course he had being mistaken and his hubris had being enough for Miho to exile him, forcing him to sleep in his study until she had decided to admit him back.

"I learned my lesson well." He said with a grin. "That couch looks comfortable, but it gets old, really fast when you don't have space to toss and turn." Kazuto murmured, before turning to his wife once more, narrowing his eyes as he stared at her. "I mean, not unlike here, when you steadily push me to the edge of the bed and steal the covers." He left the words hanging there as a playful accusation, having no real desire to debate with her on whether or not that was truth, in fact he was expecting a riposte of the accusation in the form of a flying pillow.

"Well, space and cover stealing aside, if Kazui fails, I suppose we could consider our summons as well?" He said once more, knowing fully well that the idea would get nowhere, specially with wolves or snakes having to take care of children that young, being sure that his wife would consider such solution to be unacceptable. "Rosutoichi is fond of both of them, specially our daughter." Even though the black direwolf seemed to be annoyed, he knew that he actually did have fondness of both children despite the fearsome exterior.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,167 posts
Something Beautiful[Open]May 10, 2024 0:24:41 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Miho would do her best not to laugh as she lowered her head into her pillow, hearing the examples of some of her less than necessary commentary on shared decisions, but it seemed as though Kazuto was aware that much of her concerns had come from a place of care and love. Even so, she did her best to try and at least be reasonable when it did feel like her opinion was being ignored. It was just nice that he was at least aware of this and including her in the choice.

Though at the mention that should Kazui be unable to assist that such substitutes as in their contract companion be an option, the dark haired female would look towards him with a calm expression as she lightly tapped his forehead with her fingertip, narrowing her gaze as she spoke.

"While I do love both your wolves and my snakes....I think we would be best considering Miroru then..."

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION