Balto Not Included [M | Daigo]

compose a reply
Balto Not Included [M | Daigo]Mar 4, 2024 18:32:31 GMT -5
Daigo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Daigo Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 31 years old birthday 7th of January rank Elite Jounin occupation Bodyguard to The Lady of Yukigakure
    With her answer given fairly quickly he didn't as much as stop, though he did slow down a bit. Looking back he tried to get an idea of what shape Nashida was in at the moment, before trying to decide just how quick they should move. He was well aware she couldn't pull that sled forever no matter how strong she was, and even though it wasn't effecting him hardly at all, he was equally aware of the cold that would hit her a lot harder than it could hit him. As she stopped, he stopped, watching her deadlift the entire sled, giving a bit of a chuckle at the sight of it, but made a point to walk slower when she started again.

"If you need to slow or stop just say so. No need for being stubborn or rushing if you need a break."

She had a good point, but he didn't truthfully want to stay the night in that keep anymore than he did out in a forest or in this settlement, but it was the best of the three options. Once they were clear of the forest he almost immediately began to heat up once more, and as she sat the sled down he took the lead once more, melting the ice to make the walking much easier with a path than dragging it and herself through the snow.

"Ya know, I'll take missions like this any day over my last one. Got stuck with a few Kiri shinobi. They area unique bunch. Awfully violent."
Sprinkles has written 89 posts
Balto Not Included [M | Daigo]Mar 4, 2024 18:42:07 GMT -5
nashida
A good captain leads from the front!
nashida Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday March 18th 1003 rank Adv. Genin occupation
Nashida sighs with relief as Daigo begins melting the snow ahead of her, making it far easier for her to push through as she trudges forwards, her long legs no longer needing to raise so high up to clear the snowbank as she moves. She's still leaning forwards to be able to pull the sled after her a bit faster than when they'd started, but with the last of the mission requiring her to pull only a bit farther, they should be able to reach the Keep very soon. At the very least, she gets to be entertained by Daigo and his experiences regarding other missions, and it surprised her a bit that he'd gone on missions with Kirigakure. She hadn't done so yet, so she was actually a bit interested. The mention of their violence makes her second-guess herself, but then she wonders how the Kirigakure ninja might have seen Daigo himself.

"Hmmmmm... Perhaps I should go on a few missions with other ninjas from other villages as well, but I'd also enjoy going on more missions with you. But doing the same missions over again can be a little... discouraging. Like feeling that you're completing the missions but nothing has changed much."

She hopes she's being clear in her meaning, but she looks up again from where she was trudging through snow to finally see the walls of Hyozan Keep, which just drives her to push further and faster, although she has to admit that she's getting a bit more tired. Nashida is certain that she'll be sore tomorrow, but at least they've reached the entrance to the settlement. She's quick to show the pass for the mission to get them inside, and the guards quickly help her out of the harness, and start with the process of checking the contents of the sled. Nashida gives Daigo a slight smile and a nod, then heads on inside for the completion of the mission, already planning on staying the night; even if it wasn't home, it was warm at night, and that's really all she needs.
Babs has written 124 posts
Balto Not Included [M | Daigo]Mar 4, 2024 18:53:58 GMT -5
Daigo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Daigo Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 31 years old birthday 7th of January rank Elite Jounin occupation Bodyguard to The Lady of Yukigakure
    His eyes narrow a bit as he looks over his shoulder, a half bent, awkward head looking half-upside down type of look until he looked forward once again.

"You can worry about that more when you clear the Chuunin exams."

The words came out of his mouth almost on their on, as if a father was telling his daughter she wasn't going anywhere until she finished her homework. When he looked back forward, he gave a slight relieved sigh at how close they already were to the keep. It hadn't felt like the longest trip and yet it felt much longer than he cared to go walking through the snow, cold or not it wasn't the best view. The best he could really think was that at least he had some company so he wasn't entirely bored on the way here.

"Once you raise your rank I'll take you on some real missions. Of course once I know more of what you're capable of I'll perhaps even take you along on some of my diplomatic excursions. You can probably ask Jun about that, as she'll be coming along once she raises her rank as well."

Once they entered into the keep, past a few less than impressive watchmen, he stayed with Nashida until their cargo was into the hands of who it needed to be in, and then he immediately started giving the entire keep the judgmental stares.

"I'll see you in the morning, Nashida. I've got some scowling and scouring to do."

With that he didn't wait for a response, as he went to get a receipt of some sort for the delivered cargo, and to talk to whoever was in charge about what the hell was going on to need so many shipments.

Done and Done

Exit

Sprinkles has written 89 posts