Weapon for a King-Journey of the Blue Kunai Vol.2

compose a reply
Weapon for a King-Journey of the Blue Kunai Vol.2Apr 26, 2024 5:02:32 GMT -5
Hana Chieko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hana Chieko Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 31 years old birthday April 15th rank Civilian occupation Black Smith/Merchant
Weapon for a King

In truth, it sounded like an excuse to not even try, but considering the last time she took to following orders in hopes of aiding the greater good, it was possible that she could have been jaded by the experience. She had taken on the odds of her team's success based on their sacrifice, only for it to feel like nothing more than a footnote. Information gained, only to learn that it was pointless in the end. People's lives lost, only for that knowledge that they died for an empty platitude.

Though this hardly seemed the time for her to try and rebuke the motives of another...especially when she knew that they were the only help she might get.

"So....to that end...I can only do what I can...and so...I offer to you an opportunity..."

Chieko would remain silent as the older man continued to speak.

"Much like your father...I can see the care and skill within your work...even in such a simple repair...I am willing to grant you a similar deal as to that given to him...a service...one that will allow for you to work under the conditions determined by me...and in return...you will retain ownership of your family's shop..."

Servitude....it was the same offer as given by the elders in Kusa...only it was now by the Damiyo. In the end, she was still going to be indebted to someone...

"What are your terms?"

Raising her brow, the young female would frown as she then released a breath.

At this point, it seemed like no matter what...she'd be working for someone else. No more no less. Save maybe that it might give her an advantage as at least she'll still be doing the thing that she loved.
tag || || notes || here ||
Kaze has written 175 posts
Weapon for a King-Journey of the Blue Kunai Vol.2May 2, 2024 0:31:59 GMT -5
Hana Chieko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hana Chieko Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 31 years old birthday April 15th rank Civilian occupation Black Smith/Merchant
Weapon for a King

Prepared for the worst, Chieko would await the Damiyo's decree, only for the man to then speak in a manner she had not expected.

"That you continue to devote your craft to the progress of Nohara no kuni...that you improve upon your work and that it further surpasses what is known of your clan status...that you continue to thrive above it and never waver..."

It was a statement that she had not expected in the least, nor was it one that she imagined that she could do. Granted, she did believe in her abilities, but to fulfil that kind of commitment could likely take the rest of her life. Still, was not at least trying worth her family's legacy? Was it not worth at least attempting to follow through with it?

At this point, if she did say she'd do it, it meant that this was indeed her moving forward. She couldn't look back to before this...

"Well then....do we have an agreement...Hana Chieko?"
tag || || notes || here ||
Kaze has written 175 posts