The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]

compose a reply
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Dec 29, 2019 3:35:39 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Trial and error only makes improvement with each failure!
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull
age 14 years old birthday March 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 3 Member

Yurako was racing around the village, hopping along with as much speed as she could muster, still trying to not lose her pace, fall or injure herself or someone else overall. She just wanted to get to the training grounds to, well train. Running around town like a wild rabbit girl was only her afternoon workout. Well, she tried to do it at least a couple times a day to build up muscle and endurance to a degree.

Not to mention it was just fun for her to do, especially as a way to get around the village. Quickly she sped around until she was along with the trees, hopping from each one to the next, now pretty close in the training area right about now. A couple of more trees and she was there which is also when she decided to finally stop to wipe the sweat off of her face before looking around. That's when her ears took notice of something.

Looking around as she tried to listen for the direction, only needing about five to seven seconds to pinpoint who or what it was. The noise sounded like... a page of a book turning? Finally seeing who it was and where she turned to see a girl with black hair, black eyes and way shorter her (as was pretty common) reading a book. Immediately, her interest was sparked. Getting low on the ground, in a running ready position, she charged.

Yurako didn't go racing straight at the tree at first, she wanted to surprise her so she ran around behind it, trying to not be seen while the girl focused on her book. Once in a proper position, she jumped, running up the tree before jumping again, landing on the branch above the little girl, before hanging upside down with her body hanging adjacent to the girl, at a great enough speed she probably wouldn't take notice as quickly.

"What'cha readin' there? I never could get into books really. Is it any good? Hi! I'm Yurako, Utsuki Yurako of both the Utsuki Clan and the Namikaze Clan! Who are you? What's your name?" Yurako asked in her usual loud, yet bubbly voice, though she spoke at her usual quick speed.
------
Tag:
Gaige has written 131 posts
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Dec 29, 2019 13:49:49 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
i never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

The day was a rather dull one, well it would be dull for most children and most adults alike, however when it came to Kazui, the boring and dull moments of the day were oh so peaceful. Having just finished her training with her sensei an hour earlier, the girl decides she would stay in the training grounds incase she conjured up the drive to start training by herself like she normally does. Yet an hour passed, and she could only find herself lost in the world of pages and ink, still recovering from the previous training exercise. Luckily enough the boom was fairly interesting, every page was like a mystery waiting to be solved, it was thrilling to say the least.

The girl sat in a tree, her legs outstretched across the branch as her back rested against the cool bark of the actual tree. Noises could be heard in the background, but she didn’t pay much attention to them, her attention was had, and so she focused on the pages religiously until she finally reached a decent point to stop at and evaluate what she had read. Placing the bookmark down, Kazui would slowly close the book as she took a deep breath, leaning her head back and closing her eyes. The girl would sigh again, and as she opened her eyes, she would see a person hanging upside down in front of her, her voice and presence startled the Uchiha. The book began to fumble in her hands and she started to lose her balance, nearly falling out of the tree completely. Luckily the girl caught herself, hanging by the branch by one outstretched arm, the other hand managed to grab ahold of the book before it fell to the ground as well.

"Do you mind?”

Kazui would ask in a soft, yet unwelcoming tone, still hanging by her arm. She was clearly not a fan of the pop-up greeting.

@tagsomeone ● notes here ● word count
MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Dec 30, 2019 19:34:35 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Yurako just stared for a moment of the girl who got startled, seeing her almost fall and dropped her book, but managing to hang onto a branch with one arm and her book with her free hand. Chuckling awkwardly she did a big of a flip and tried to carefully land to the branch below her, careful enough to try and not accidentally shake Kazui down. Se didn't want to be responsible for accidentally killing someone.

Moving she bent down and offered to help her back up with an outstretched hand. "Heheh, sorry about that little one, I thought you'd be able to hear me, lemme help you up so you don't fall! I was just was bored and saw you hanging out here, so I thought books can be boring and not only that but you look lonely so I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out, I was feeling a little lonely too. So, anyway what's your name?" Yurako babbled loudly as she usually did, talking as fast as ever.

She kept her hand outstretched and gave a bright and friendly smile, hoping to start off a little better. She looked young now that she got a bit of a closer look. 'Is she an academy student? A genin? Will she be my friend? I wonder if she'd want to train and go out to lunch? When was the last time I ate anyways..?' She thought quickly to herself as she waiting for the girl's reply.

------
Tag:
last edit by Utsuki Yurako on Dec 30, 2019 19:36:25 GMT -5
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Dec 30, 2019 20:29:06 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Kazui watched as she hung by her arm, dark hues remained fixed on the bright and over-bubbly girl on the branch above her. She seemed a bit careless, to Kazui and if the girl hadn’t been training she more than likely would have fell flat on the ground thanks to this person’s negligence. The Uchiha would close her eyes as she released a sigh of perplexity. Now when she wanted to be alone, she could never find the time nor the peace and quiet to do so. Placing the book into the pouch that was located on the back of her pants, she would swing her free hand upwards, grabbing ahold of the other girl’s hand and pulling herself upwards, for a brief moment she had the urge to pull the other girl down with her just for being so careless, but the thought alone seemed too malicious.

‘Little one?’

Kazui would repeat to herself inside her mind as she brushed herself off. She wasn’t a child anymore, and the other girl didn’t look much older than Kazui herself. She never noticed how tall the bunny girl was until she stood beside her. Yikes..she was like a giant. How old could she be? Kazui scratched her head and chuckled to herself and she basked in the significant difference in height. Shrugging it off, Kazui would finally realize that the girl had been babbling nonstop. Geez, was this the way Kazui acted when she was younger?

"Uchiha, Kazui.”

She would say reluctantly to the girl. Kazui didn’t feel like being bothered today, not by this random kid at least. There were only a few that she could tolerate, and actually enjoyed being around, however..those people were few.

"Books can be quite compelling if you actually understand it.. and if I may ask, what exactly do you want from me? If you have no purpose other than just to bother me then…. I would like to return to my reading...please.”

The Uchiha would add on. She wasn’t trying to come off as rude, but she didn’t know the girl and vice versa, so the two had no further business with each other outside of the random encounter they had.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Dec 30, 2019 21:18:52 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Yurako happily helped the girl up before smiling and crossing her arms, keeping her smile. "Sorry about that again. Wasn't intentional, good thing you caught yourself! You must've been training. You a... academy student?" She said before the girl even answered her back taking a second to look her over, not spotting a headband. Once she got her name she gave a surprised yet happy look.

"Oh cool! You're an Uchiha! I heard about them, but granted I don't know too much about them. That's super cool! Nice to meet you Kazui! I'm Yurako!" She said before turning her back enough so she could see the clan symbol on her back of her jacket, it was the shape of a rabbit. "I'm apart of the Utsuki clan like my mother was. My dad was Namikaze though! Remember my name, as I will be the fastest in the world eventually!" She said facing her properly again.

She listened to the girl quietly, before she hinted that she wanted to be left alone if she didn't need anything. But that was probably her just being annoyed that she was startled, she probably didn't mean to be harsh. "Oh! I just wanted someone to hang out with and such, I normally don't. My teammates are busy and I'm taking a slight break from my training for now." She explained quickly.

"Also as I said, you looked lonely, so I thought you'd want a friend to hang out with. We could train, go out to eat, whatever! I'm just bored! Hahaha!" She said, hoping she would concede.

------
Tag:
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Dec 31, 2019 12:26:22 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

"Hai..Hai…”

Kazui would muse with a sigh as she waved her hand dismissively. It wasn’t a pretty big deal, Kazui thought. It wasn’t on purpose nor was it malicious in nature, so the girl found it rather easy to forgive even though she should have been more careful. On the other hand, Kazui wouldn’t answer the question on if she were an Academy Student or not, and while she was still a student, she felt as if she were a bit more advanced than your average student. Huh, interesting. She was apart of the Utsuki and Namikaze clan, Kazui wasn’t aware of neither of those clans but it was cool seeing someone from two clans. She would shrug as she spoke.

"Neat.”

Fingers rustled through the pouch again as she took ahold of her book once more, the girl would return to her previous seated position as the Utsuki continued to talk and explain who she was and why she was bothering her. Kazui tried her hardest to continue on with her reading, but she just couldn’t focus..not with Yurako there at least. Slightly closing the book with both hands, Kazui would look up towards Yurako.

"Fine…We can hang out, I guess.”

Kazui would say softly as she stood up yet again. Hopefully she wouldn’t have to put much effort into trying to be social, that would be a pain.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Dec 31, 2019 14:14:36 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

"Yeah! I think it's pretty neat too! It'll be an advantage I'll have to become the fastest alive when I reach Jonin! So I train hard every day!" She said with excitement as she pumped her fist in the air a couple of times. She watched Kazui pull out her book as she talked but then put it away, probably because she wanted to listen to her speak with passion! She was glad to see someone interested in what she had to say for a change.

Then the Uchiha said that they could hang out, putting her book away, giving her, her full attention and stood up, saying she would hang out for her. Yurako smiled and her eyes practically twinkled with joy. "Woohoo! Yus! So what do you want to do? We can train, but I don't think you'd be able to keep up, my training is a little intense, y'know? Hmmm. Racing is out of the question as well, you'd be unable to keep up, no offense! Hmmm, let's see let's see." She said thinking out loud.

Opening her palm flatly and lightly tapping it with her fist as she got an idea, she threw her arms open wide. "I got it! Wanna get some ramen or barbeque?! I'm getting a little hungry! Don't worry though! I'll be happy to pay! I've been doing missions so I have money! Don't worry about paying me back as well, it's a thank you for hanging out with me!" She said with a wink and a smile.

------
Tag:
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Dec 31, 2019 15:33:30 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Kazui’s eyes shifted to the side and down towards the ground as she scratched the top of her head. Man this girl would not stop babbling on, she was like a machine, Kazui had never meant anyone who talked as much as Yurako did, and honestly it was quite annoying. Yurako however would ask what the girl wanted to do, and Kazui would shrug her shoulders in response, her gaze remained on the grass below. She had already told Yurako that she wanted to read, but clearly that option was off of the table, so it was all up to the bunny girl.

The Uchiha would scoff as she listened to the girl talk about the things that apparently Kazui couldn’t do. The girl folded her arms across her chest and looked at Yurako with squinting eyes. If it were a challenge she was looking for, then Kazui would definitely be up for it. Before the girl could speak, Yurako would come up with an idea to get a bite of food, giving Kazui the option between barbecue and ramen. She would shrug her shoulders again as she spoke.

"Suree...”

She would say, not really choosing between the two options that Yurako gave her. She didn’t care where they went or what they got, she just wanted to hurry and get it over with. The young Uchiha would leap from the tree branch and down to the grass below, waving her hand for Yurako to follow.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 1, 2020 1:00:19 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Yurako nodded when the girl shrugged and just listened quietly, not really saying a word to her. 'She must be one of those very shy and quiet types. It's kinda adorable. She's gonna be nice to have around.' she thought to herself, nodding back to Kazui. "Don't worry about having to talk to much when around me, as long as you answer at least my questions to some degree, y'know! Don't worry about longer explanations if you don't wish to! Heha!" She said with a big grin.

She jumped down after Kzui did, but not before giving her a thumbs up. Jumping down made a bit of a thud when she landed due to the weights she was wearing but now she was right next to Kazui, folding her hands behind her head in a relax and lose manner. "I'm glad I met you Kazui, I don't have many friends to hang out with, unfortunately. You seem nice tho! While eating, we can figure some things about each other! Get to know one another, y'know? I'm excited!" She exclaimed with a small squee.

"After this maybe we can train or something?! Oh, maybe you have a book that I can borrow? I can read it next to you! Speaking of training, I have an idea!" She said as the walked, Yurako hopping a little bit in circles around the Uchiha. In a moment's notice, she got in front of Kazui, revealing her back to her before stopping and holding her arms behind her while crouching down a little. "Hop on my back Kazui! I can make this a training exercise and help us get there quicker!" She asked in delight.

------
Tag:
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 1, 2020 7:23:49 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Eyes remained fixed on the bunny girl as she leapt from the branch above, crashing to the ground with a thud that caught the attention of the young Uchiha. Most shinobi her rank and even the younger girls rank made a thud sound as the jumped to the earth from great distances, something that her master Kazuto seemed to have mastered to the fullest. But still, Yurako landed rather heavier than normal people which meant she either weighed a lot, or she had on weights. Kazui was betting on the latter, she was no stranger of weights but man was Yurako laying the weight on heavy.

Dark hues shifted to the path ahead as Kazui began walking forward. The Utsuki however continued to talk, and Kazui continued to drown her out, as best as she could, albeit it was easier said than done. She talked enough to account for not only a Kazui, but the entire village. It was annoying, but bearable. Tired feet came to a halt as Yurako told the girl she didn’t have any friends. It was a stab in the heart to Kazui, she knew that feeling all too well. Her teeth gritted, hands were clenched into fist, and a sigh escaped her lips. ‘Damn, talk about a guilt trip.’ Now the girl felt kind of bad for treating Yurako so bitterly, yet it was only because she was annoying, which was a fact and not Kazui being sour.

A smile faded onto the Uchiha’s lips as she shrugged her shoulders. Perhaps Kazui could be a bit nicer for once. Her eyes met with Yurako’s for a moment as she spoke.

"Hai..Sure we can.”

She would say with a weak smile. Maybe it’ll get better as the two got to know each other a bit more. Arms folded over one another an a finger would rest slight on her chin as she pondered. As bad as the girl wanted to ask why she didn’t have any friends, the answer was painfully obvious. She was annoying. But that by itself wasn’t a good enough reason to be alone. Her gaze shifted back to the bunny girl as she spoke of the various things they could do after eating. She had Kazui at training but…

"Oh..no no no. I don’t think that’s really necessary.”

Kazui would say with nervous laughter as she brought both of her hands up to chest level, shaking them dismissively. The idea was so childish, and it seemed like a drag. However, Kazui could see the joy in Yurako’s face as she peeked over her shoulder. A sigh escaped Kazui as her eyes squinted.

"You’re going to make me do it anyway, aren’t you?”

She would ask in a bland voice. This wasn’t the type of training the young Uchiha has in mind, but she felt as if she didn’t really have a choice. A moment passed, but Kazui would reluctantly climb onto the girl’s back with a dreadful expression on her face. ‘Why me?’

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 1, 2020 22:21:08 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Her eyes twinkled as Kazui said she and Yurako could train together. "Hooray! Okay! Let's do this first and grab a quick snack so we can refuel for later training! So why not do some in-between training?! Let's go Kazui!" she said with enthusiasm. Once Kazui got on her back, her sensitive spine tinkled, making her shiver slightly and her hairs stand up a little. It was an odd but not uncomfortable sensation.

"Be sure to hold onto my waist, squeeze around my hips and cross your legs as your doing that, I'm gonna hold you as well! We'll be there in a flash!" She said as she held Kazui's legs with her arms, then she got into a low sprinter's stance. Within five-second, she took a breath "Ready?" she said before breathing steadily, before quickly shouting "Go!" as she started to run.

While she wasn't an elite or anything special, she was moving quite fast for a genin, though it came from the help of her kekkei genkai. She zipped around the streets, even jumping off a wall or two slightly when making a sharp turn. It only took them about six minutes to rush their way to a dessert shop. Stopping with a dust cloud behind her she lowered herself again to let Kazui down. "Woohoo! That was fun! You okay Kazui? I'm ready for some sweets aren't you?" she asked in joy, breathing heavy with some sweat on her.

------
Tag:
last edit by Utsuki Yurako on Jan 1, 2020 22:22:08 GMT -5
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 2, 2020 13:37:17 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

The look of despair and dread remained of the Uchiha’s soft features as she reluctantly climbed onto the back of the tall bunny girl, Yurako. Just to shut her up and keep her happy because the girl didn’t have many friends, if any at all. Legs would cross at the ankle as she wrapped herself around the Utsuki. ’Whyyyy’ Kazui would grown to herself internally. She had a knack for finding herself in situations like these, ironically enough whenever she just wanted to relax and spend her time to herself. She would notice Yurako’s reaction once she got on her back, it seemed as if it were uncomfortable and weird for her to have someone on it. Sensitive back? Weak spine? It was definitely a vulnerable area that the girl would note to herself mentally.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?”

The girl’s eyes veered to the side as Yurako readied herself and Kazui on the takeoff. She would yell go, and would take off in a dash. As they moved, Kazui would take note on her speed. ’She’s not exactly moving that fast. Mostly because of the weights.’ The Uchiha would analyze to herself. Kazui was a very speedy girl as well, and with the weight Yurako was only moving so fast. She probably would give the bunny girl a run for her money in a race of some sort, but that wasn’t the point. Once Yurako came to a stop in front of the sweets shop, Kazui would loathe the store. She was trying to be healthy now, but she sure did have a temptation for sweets.

Climbing off slowly, Kazui would lower her stature and rested her hands on her knees as she tried to regain her balance and sense of direction. The bunny girl ran so erratically and the dark haired girl was not expecting it at all. Rising to her usual height after a heavy sigh, she would turn to face Yurako as she spoke.

"That is the first and last time we are ever doing that.”

The girl would say as she made her way towards the entrance of the restaurant.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 4, 2020 0:15:09 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Once Kazui was back on her footing, able to watch, Kazui gave a thumbs up and nod to the girl as she said she never wanted to do that again, yurako only replied with a slight giggle before walking into the sweets shop after stretching her shoulders and back, staying right behind the tiny Uchiha. "I know what I'm getting! I hope you're hungry! Everyone likes sweets, don't they!" She said with a grin as she went to the counter before Kazui.

She would already put in her order while she scampered off to the table to await Kazui to join her. After she made her order, Yurako went back real quickly to pay the total, taking a little bit of time to find her tiny purse made from rabbit fur, before her order was already ready, taking it back to the table. Well, she ordered two things instead of just one, laying the two bowls across her fellow kunoichi.

Her two bowls were nothing but ice cream as well as a vast assortment of other things. The amount of ice cream much had been the size of Kazui's head. She began to dig in quickly, without saying thanks for the food or anything, just simply chowing down quickly as she kicked her legs a little as she sat and quietly (for now) devoured her "snacks".

While she wasn't talking, she was loudly eating as she waited for her companion to go and get her food and eat along with her.

------
Tag:
last edit by Utsuki Yurako on Jan 4, 2020 13:56:33 GMT -5
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 4, 2020 13:53:29 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Kazui would enter the shop first, with the tall bunny girl following shortly behind her. Once she stepped foot inside, she noticed the smell of cookies and various other sweets and things as such. Had it been around a month or so earlier, Kazui would have been overzealous about being in this shop, but now it seemed to make her stomach twirl, mostly because she had gone so long without having anything sweet. She changed her diet, to something light and healthier so that she could be healthy whenever she became a shinobi. She didn’t have time to get sick from a massive amounts of treats.

The girl watched as Yurako places her orders, and made her way to a vacant table. Kazui on the other hand took her time to choose exactly what she wanted. Her arms folded as her eyes shifted down the options that the shop provided.

"I would like a small cup of mint chocolate chip.”

She would say quietly as she gestured with her hand how small she wanted the cup to be. That was really all she had wanted. Nothing more. Kazui made her way to the table as Yurako got up to pay for the two, something that Kazui genuinely disliked, but she wouldn’t complain, she would just go along with her. Once the Utsuki returned to the table, Kazui would be left in shock as she looked at the two gigantic bowls of ice cream that she returned with. ’You’ve got to be kidding me.’ She would think to herself as she watched in disgust. The girl couldn’t even dream of eating anything like that.

A sigh escaped her lips as she stoop slowly to her feet, returning to the counter to retrieve her own small cup of ice cream. Kazui would return to the table and begin eating slowly.

"You might want to slow down..”

She would say to Yurako as she continued to watch her eat.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 4, 2020 15:11:45 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Yurako was happily enjoying her ice cream, lost in the fathoms of sweetness and bliss, almost not even hearing Kazui as she quickly and less gracefully age, only stopping halfway through her bowl before it happened, her head felt horrible! Brain freeze made her drop her spoon for a second to mutter a complaint before returning to eating by the time the Uchiha sat back down with her food.

'Hopefully she didn't see me react to the brain freeze, or she would've been right on slowing down... But it's soooo goood...' She thought to herself quietly as she resumed eating. As they ate, she noticed that she was staring at her bowls, either from wanting to try them and wishes she had gotten equal to size or she couldn't fathom someone with a healthier appetite in comparison.

Yurako looked at the much smaller amount of ice cream that Kazui had gotten in comparison, which was unthinkable! How can anyone survive off such a small amount of what she felt were nothing more than a snack? She was gonna starve! "How can you eat so little? You should eat more! You need a lot of food to become strong! You might starve before your first mission!" She exclaimed before picking up some ice cream, holding the spoon filled the substance out to her.

"You want some of mine?" She offered happily.

------
Tag: