The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]

compose a reply
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 5, 2020 5:55:31 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
i never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Kazui watched as Yurako looked at her cup of ice cream equally as confused as Kazui looked at hers. They were both pretty judgmental of the other mostly because they seemed like absolute opposite, it didn’t appear they had much of anything in common that they would feel glad to share. The Uchiha took a bit from her ice cream, eating it rather slowly to savor it, but also so she wouldn’t get herself sick. She couldn’t afford to feel less than one hundred percent, so she always made sure she was pretty healthy.

Eyes remained fixed on the two big bowls that Yurako held close to her. How the hell did she have such an appetite? That was something that Kazui had never seen before, but to be fair there’s a lot that she hasn’t really seen. The girls small cup would draw Yurako to speak. How can she eat so little? She should eat more, and she might starve before her first mission. No matter where the girl went, she always heard the same thing. you need to eat, eat more, you’re a bag of bones. It always warranted the girl to grit her teeth in anger. But instead, this time Kazui would just lower her head as she looked over herself, holding her arms up to get a better look at her own body. She was skinny, and she knew that, but it wasn’t an eating problem; instead it was a health problem which caused her to be very weak and small as a child. A sigh escaped her lips as she look at Yurako.

"No thanks.”

She would say in a rather boring tone, a cold hand pressed across her cheek as she propped her elbow up and used her hand and arm to rest her head. The other hand poked at the ice cream for a moment before picking up a small bite. Her eyes peeled out the window they were seated next to, the girl would see a woman drop a few ryo on the ground, and soon enough a shinobi returned it to her without any hesitation. Their interaction was short, yet they continued on with their day. Turning back to Yurako, Kazui would ask.

"Why are you so nice?”

Her mind was wandering curiously how someone could be so nice to a complete stranger. In Kazui’s eyes, that kind of treatment had to be earned. Some would say it was wrong, others would say otherwise, but it’s the way Kazui viewed the world.

@tagsomeone ● notes here ● word count
MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 5, 2020 16:42:47 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Trial and error only makes improvement with each failure!
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull
age 14 years old birthday March 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 3 Member

Yurako shrugged as Kazui didn't take her up on her offer of some of her ice cream. "More for me then~ And don't worry about not eating as much, just would be nice if I had more people outside of my clan who shared my appetite is all. Though, I supposed there are the Akimichi..." She said, putting a finger on her chin and tapping it a couple of times as she thought to herself.

Though, thinking didn't last too long before she finished one giant bowl and moved onto the next. As she powered through the next bowl, not even bothering with being "lady-like" she watched Kazui eat more slowly in silence before she looked out the window, making Yurako mimic her to spot a shinobi happily return money to someone before they went about their way. A proper shinobi if she ever saw one!

Yurako hoped she would be a top tier kunoichi soon, she had a goal after all that she wished to complete. Then Kazui finally asked her something at the same time Yurako was almost halfway done with her bowl. "Hmmm? Wwehy om I so frwendlee?" She repeated with a mouthful before swallowing down the food. She looked at Kazui in the eyes, giving a moment to think.

"Well. That's how you make friends, right? I want to have lots of friends, as I learned from my mother and father. I'm actually an oddity of my clan. Utsuki isn't known for making a friend or wanting to as much as I am. We tend to isolate ourselves because of our kekkei genkai has made us ostracized in the past." She explained carefully, remembering some stories she was told by her mother.

"Too me, being friendly, helping people, and making friends feel a lot better than isolation. For me especially, it's preferable to loneliness..." She said actually calmly for once, looking down at her bowl, an image of her real parents popping into her head for a moment before shaking it and going in to finish her bowl within seconds, ending up with a little bit on her face.

"That was so good! I should come here more often! Usually, I go for ramen or a buffet. Thanks for coming with me Kazui." She said as she leaned back in her chair, waiting for Kazui to finish.

------
Tag:
Gaige has written 131 posts
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 6, 2020 0:45:43 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Kazui didn’t respond at all to Yurako as the girl continued to gulp down her ice cream as fast as she could, although she supposed that it was nice of her to offer, but it didn’t seem sanitary, the girl didn’t like eating after people, even those of her own family. The Uchiha didn’t see the point of trying to eat so fast, it seemed useless and like a sure way to get yourself sick, and quick. However she wouldn’t dwell on that for too much longer, there was more she wanted to figure out, so as she asked the tall girl across from girl across from her why she was so nice, the Uchiha gave the girl her full attention.

She would answer with her mouth full, her words just barely recognizable to Kazui as she nearly placed her face in her palm.

"Yes.”

The young girl would reiterate softly as the spoon poked away at her ice cream, it was obvious she didn’t want the last bit remaining, yet she still picked at it and ate slowly as the other girl went on to explain the reason why she was so nice. And according to Yurako, it was how one makes friends, and she was right for the most part, but why did she insist on being Kazui’s friend when the Uchiha was nothing close to being nice. Being nice and having friends was much better than being isolated, and maybe if they had met months earlier, Kazui could have agreed on that statement, instead the girl nodded her head and listened on, understanding yet not relating completely.

"Ah. I get it, kind of.”

She would utter as she took one final bite of her ice cream before placing the spoon down into the cup and sliding the cup itself a few inches away from her. It was decent, it sure felt good to enjoy a little sweets for once, even though that was no longer her forte.

"No problem, let’s do it again sometime.”

Kazui would say with a fraudulent smile, trying to return to her own personal time before Yurako got another idea of something they could do, the girl had a feeling she would try to hang out some more.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 6, 2020 1:57:46 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

She looked at Kazui for a moment before stretching in her seat and standing up. She observed that she was saddened by something, but didn't want to press her on it. She had a familiar look about her, reminding her of how she must have looked when her parents died in disgrace. When she was alone before Nomi took her in. She would probably ask another time, for now, she wanted to hang out some more.

Once the young Uchiha was done with her ice cream, Yurako smiled brightly and pointed at her. "I hope it makes sense, I'm not the best at explaining things! Don't think we're done just yet! Now, I wanna work off all of this food! I, Utsuki Yurako challenge you, Uchiha Kazui to a race and then we can spar! I wanna see what you got!" She declared loudly before she made her way outside, daring the Uchiha to fallow, even tempting to put their clan's names on the line.

Now outside, she took a moment to remember the direction of the park where they first met was. She continued to do a couple of stretches before sitting down and she removed her leg weights, holding them next to her sides as she awaited the Uchiha to come to join her. Her legs already felt much lighter without carrying around so much. It was like she was constantly dragging several people with just her legs and hips. Hell, she even slept with them on.

'Maybe I should up the amount by another four-hundred pounds. I'm getting a little too used to them I feel. Either way! It's my time to show off!' She thought in her head, lightly moving her legs with a couple of kicks.

------
Tag:

The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 6, 2020 16:21:11 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Kazui tried her best to escape from the table and to make her way to the front door where she would be free of all company and the girl who seemed to never stop talking, even when she had food in her mouth. But as she got halfway towards the exits, Yurako’s voice froze the girl in her steps. Kazui groaned inside as she knew that she was going to be spending more time with the bunny girl. She knew it wasn’t going to be that easy to escape from her. Turning on her heel, the Uchiha would face Yurako again with a weak smile as the bunny girl stood and made her way towards the front door along with Kazui. She wanted to burn off all of the ice cream she just devoured, so she challenged the girl to a race.

To Kazui, it didn’t seem like a great idea. Holding her stomach slightly, she would sigh heavily. Her eyes shifting towards the side as Yurako went on to take her weights off. Kazui would fold her arms as she spoke.

"Fine..”

She would say as she stood at the ready, waiting for her counterpart to get herself situated. Kazui had been training her speed for quite some time, and even had some practice with ankle weights herself. Anyone who was close enough to her knew she was rather speedy so, she never really turned down a challenge.

"I’m ready when you are.”

Kazui would state as her gaze remained on the path ahead.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 6, 2020 20:39:49 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Yurako jumped in place, kicking up dust as she got excited when Kazui agreed to race her. She made sure to wait for her to get ready, dropping her weights in place, them crushing the ground slightly and causing a large dust cloud as she did so. But she gave it a second, before she picked them up, folded them and placed them next to the front of the shop. "Sorry! One moment Kazui~ I don't wanna leave them there! Someone might trip over them and have a bad day!" She said before walked quite quickly next to her.

She smiled and gave Kazui a thumbs up as she got about three ft away from her, making sure she was far back enough so she could make sure to not get too ahead, given how long her legs were. She didn't want to be cheating, she wanted a fair and friendly race after all. Getting into a sprinting position, she gave one more look to the Uchiha before taking a deep breath and tried to steady her breathing. Low to the ground, she was fully ready now. "Okay! Ready! Set! Let's go!" She said pausing between her words.

Not even a second after that, she used her powerful Utsuki legs to bounce little, moving way faster than she did with her weights on her legs, kicking up dust behind her as she sped towards the park. She wouldn't bother turning like a natural person, instead just running to a wall, only to bounce off of it when she needed to make her turn. This was the first time in almost a month or maybe more since she took off her weights to run wild, she would only slow ever so slightly to see where Kazui might be at.

------
Tag:

The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 7, 2020 0:59:31 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

The girl remained still as she watched her counterpart ready herself for the race, jumping up and down, kicking up dirt while doing so in an attempt to get her muscles ready for the exertion. Kazui stood on the imaginary line, ready for the race herself. Surprisingly enough, most of the traffic had eased up, allowing the girls to have an easier path back to the training ground where they had come from just moments prior.

A deep breath escaped Kazui’s lips as she closed her eyes, gathering the energy throughout her entire body. She was totally relaxed as she opened her eyes, noticing that Yurako was just a little ways behind her. For what? She didn’t exactly know, but she didn’t care. Her gaze shifted back in front of the path ahead of her, another deep breath escaped as the bunny girl went on to countdown. Ready. Set.. Kazui would conjure all of the energy she had gathered and focused it into her calves, hips, and knees as she lowered her stance just a bit. Go! She would hear the word and in an instant uses the energy she gathered to dash off as fast as she could.

Her speed would be surprising even to Yurako, as well as some of the bystanders who were watching. There was one focal point in all of her training and that was speed, not just for the sole purpose of being fast, but so that she can show everyone who doubted her that she was no longer the sick and weak child they came to know. Instead she was well on her way to becoming an indomitable kunoichi. Now she would implement said trainings into this race.

With the other extra space Yurako, had given her at the start, the bunny girl would notice that the gap would have been kind of consistent as they moved down the road, Kazui refusing to give an inch to the girl. She wasn’t running hard, actually it was quite the opposite, the young Uchiha was relaxed, breathing in through her nose and out through her mouth. Efficiency, something that was driven into her head. Working hard was nothing compared to working efficiently.

Just in case you were wondering, Kazui has been training her speed, a lot. So she and Yurako would be around the same speed seeing as they’re both taijutsu secondary. But...Kazui is still a student so her stamina isn’t the greatest and is something she struggles with frequently.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 7, 2020 12:30:05 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Yurako would see that Kazui was actually keeping up, which was amazing! 'She must be working hard or maybe I'm just not used to not wearing these weights... Either way! I'm not losing!' She thought to herself as she made sure to try and lessen how much time her toes spent on the ground. She had the Utsuki leg's, so she was literally born to run. Even without having training her speed to it's fullest yet.

It would be obvious to someone who could keep up with the speeds as they were moving that she was having a little bit of a hard time running without the weights. Her body occasionally would fall behind slightly, making her need to keep herself balanced so she wouldn't fall. She made a sharp turn, not bouncing off a wall, trying her best to get used to moving at such speeds. Kazui was still on her tail, but she had the lead, even if ever so slightly.

Kazui's advantage would be her size, as she had less drag along the wind than the Utsuki. Now she was almost at the park, still in the lead with Kazui right behind her. Focusing a bit to add more power to her legs, power she was holding back slightly from the start. The burst was enough to propel her forwards, making her the first to arrive, but she didn't expect the side effect, tripping. She stumbled forward a few times, luckily getting into a ball, rolling on the ground a few times before landing on her back.

Her back hurt from the impact, but luckily the roll helped her not get the worst of it. Laying on her back, she would stare at the sky, appearing dizzy as clear as possible, making her almost vomit. She managed to cup her hands over her mouth and keep it down, luckily not projectile vomit all of the places. That would've been a bad impression for Kazui. "Ice cream almost came back up..." She would mutter loudly before sitting up, giving the Uchiha a thumbs up before slowly getting back to her feet, the dizziness and nausea subsiding.

"That was fun! Good job for keeping up with me! I almost lost that one! Not used to running without about a half-ton weighing me down! Now we can spar!" Yurako said, smiling at the young Uchiha, eager to do their next exercise, it starting to get slightly late in the afternoon by now.

------
Tag:

The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 7, 2020 17:57:24 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Kazui remained ahead, of Yurako for majority of the run, since she had a head start sort of, and the girl intended on keeping that distance consistent, and so each inch that Yurako gained, Kazui worked extra hard on trying to erase. Consistency was key if she wanted to keep herself ahead. The girl used every fiber in her body as well as all the energy she gathered previously to propel herself at incredible speeds, however Yurako was no easy push over, that was for sure.

As the two girls continued to dash through the streets of Konoha, they would have to dodge and swerve around many obstacles in their way such as crowds of people and objects such as light poles, trees, carts and things alike. This extra exertion and movement however would drain Kazui’s stamina. Quickly enough the Uchiha found herself slowing down faster than when she started. But the finish line was oh so close, it felt as if she could just reach out, she would cross it first. Unfortunately, her body would not allow it, she was running on fumes now, and she soon found herself falling shortly behind Yurako who had used a boost of energy to propel herself forward into the finish line, losing her balance, and rolling until she came to a stop.

Kazui would place her hands on her knees and try to catch her breath and regain her energy. ’Damn it..’ She would think to herself as she clenched her fist tightly. While she had done her best to eliminate a lot of her previous weaknesses, her body would not let her forget that she used to be a sick child, so every time she found herself in a scenario like this, she always ended up running out of stamina when it mattered the most. Kazui would fall into a seated position, before flopping flat onto her back, holding her own hands as she placed them on her forehead. Her lungs were working overtime trying to regain her breath, it could be seen as her chest would rise and fall rapidly.

"Yeah..whatever.”

Kazui would say in an aggravated tone, she was upset with herself for being so weak, but this was nothing new about her. The girl remained lying on the ground for a moment before she eventually propped herself onto her outstretched arms, and from there she would scoot into a seated position. Wiping the sweat from her brow, the young girl would then stand up, stretching her shoulders as she readied herself for the spar. She didn’t want any extra time to catch her breath, instead she wanted to push through it.

"I’m ready when you are.”

The girl would say behind a series of deep breaths.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 8, 2020 2:02:38 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Kazui was ahead of her, with Yurako barely only inches behind her. In fact, the younger girl might have actually won if it wasn't for some factors. She saw her struggle around the end of it, despite being ahead for a good while, probably bad health or something? She didn't know. What she did know was her legs was probably what gave her the edge in the end. She looked down at Kazui, the girl was definitely worn out and worked up a real sweat. While Yurako was also sweating and breathing heavy, she was nowhere near as bad as the Uchiha.

Though, she had much better endurance than her as well. The girl was on her feet within the next moment, she was standing in front of Yurako while still breathing heavy. This only excited the Utsuki even more. She would only nod before she spread her legs a bit getting into a stance. "Hopefully you're not too tired! I'll go easy on you if need be, y'know? I don't want to hurt you after all, not good for friendships." She said with a slightly smug smirk with a hint of arrogance and pride in her tone.

She took a couple of deep breathes with her eyes closed in order to take a few moments to ease her breathing. "It's time for a real workout! You ready?" Was all she said before she started to watch her. She could wait for an attack but she needed to see what Kazui was made of. "Here I come!" She would announce before she began hopping about rather quickly around the Uchiha, trying to build and keep her momentum, as she was using the first of her clan's taijutsu.

'Let's see how she takes the first of my kicks!' She thought to herself as she moved, constantly on her toes, with agility and grace, as well as the speed her clan was known for. She got up close and would do a crescent moon arc-like maneuver with her left leg, her toes sharp enough to cut Kazui with the momentum alone, especially since she was using the other first part of her Bounding Style. She, however, was aiming for her chest area and was doing her best to hold back if ever so slightly, as she didn't want to hurt her new friend too badly.

If Kazui dodged, she'd be a bit open, but if she didn't she'd keep her momentum and follow up with her knee before returning back to her fast-paced hopping-like movements, before getting faster than before.

------
Tag:

Justsu Usage:

NAME: Kyōkai Sutairu: Hazumi [Bounding Style: Momentum]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low - High
CLASSIFICATION: Clan Taijutsu
ELEMENT: None
HAND SEALS: None
TRIGGER: None
DESCRIPTION: A technique based on powerful and precise hopping movements, this ability allows for the stockpiling of momentum with the ability. This makes blows heavier and harder to dodge, becoming faster and hitting harder with each post [up until the third post]. Stopping movement or using Tosshin resets this ability. [More posts means more momentum and higher cost]

Before using:

NAME: Kyōkai Sutairu: Haru no Usagi [Bounding Style: Spring Rabbit]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Clan Taijutsu
ELEMENT: None
HAND SEALS: None
TRIGGER: None
DESCRIPTION: The first in the line of Unique leg-based taijutsu of the Utsuki. Like all Utsuki techniques, the Haru Usagi begins only while an Utsuki is in motion. A technique in which the user does an in-motion crescent arc with their leg, arcing parallel to the ground. This swing is very sharp and depends on the area in which this kick lands it can cut from sheer momentum, with the tip of the foot being the sweet spot. If caught in the original blow, however, the Utsuki follow this kick with a knee into the area of landing, usually finding momentum to swing themselves back into motion off of the enemy, this technique is easy to dodge, or use against, an Utsuki if one is extremely fast to react.

The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 8, 2020 15:08:21 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Kazui stood tall before taking a wider stance and readying herself for combat. She wouldn’t reply to anything that Yurako would say, instead the young Uchiha would only smirk as she stood at the ready, her breathing was still heavy, but she was regaining energy quite rapidly. Going easy on Kazui was never a smart idea, especially telling her. It would only warrant the girl to try her hardest to knock some sense into the person who doubts her. The nerve.’ Kazui would think to herself as she continued to look at Yurako. And in that instance, Yurako would initiate the training, attempting to jump around Kazui, but the Uchiha knew better than that. Once Yurako jumped towards one direction to the side of the Uchiha, Kazui would run off in the opposite.

Her hands digging around in the satchel that rested on the small of her back. Once she managed to get some distance as well as a Kunai in her hand, she would turn on her pivot, if Yurako was chasing her then Kazui would turn around quickly after throwing the kunai into the ground. If the bunny girl waited to see what Kazui would do, then the Uchiha would just stand there waiting for the next move, after she throws the kunai into the dirt, driving it deeper into the ground with her foot. If Yurako paid enough attention, she would notice a green thread connected to the handle of the kunai, running from the blade up into the satchel on her back, but doing so would require precise focus.

The young girl would then ruffle through her satchel again, arming herself with yet another tricky kunai.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 9, 2020 0:56:49 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Yurako would move quite quickly, as the Uchiha would move as quickly, pivoting and going in the opposite direction. Missing her hit with Spring Rabbit, but would take notice to Kazui seemed fine now. 'Hmmm. Was afraid I might have to hold back because she's tired, I should go a little bit farther then.' She thought to herself, landing back on her feet, but didn't stop from bouncing around, as she needed to keep her momentum for her jutsu, it increasing her speed even more and would only keep doing so as long as she didn't stop moving.

She would keep watching her, observing the black-haired girl's movements as she pulled out a kunai, throwing it into the ground before digging it deeper with her foot. The Utsuki would only watch her and keep up her quick pace, and when the girl started to dig in her pouch again, the Utsuki would keep up her hopping and bouncing motion, only to keep up her high speed while pulling out a smoke bomb and a kunai. Bouncing forward, she would try to get close before tossing her kunai aimed at Kazui's shoulder, only to drop the smoke bomb the moment the projectile left her fingers.

Once it would hit the ground smoke would fill the area, clouding their vision, which was fine fore Yurako as she closed her eyes to listen with her ears more for a moment. She could hear the wind and things moving within it, such as their limbs. She could hear their muscles tensing and both of their heartbeats. While not as skilled as more trained members, it was good enough to allow her to get a relative area and a basic idea of where the Uchiha was and what she was doing to some degree.

Keeping her high speed she would rush to Kazui and retry her Bounding Style: Spring Rabbit, trying to take advantage of her hearing, opening her eyes while she kept listening once she felt she was close enough.

------
Tag:
Used:

Still using: Kyōkai Sutairu: Hazumi [Bounding Style: Momentum] (With it making her even faster than in the last post and will increase again unless she stops moving at any point.]
Used one of her kunai, now will only have 9 left and one of her smoke bombs, only having 3 left.
Tried to use Kyōkai Sutairu: Haru no Usagi [Bounding Style: Spring Rabbit] again.

The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 9, 2020 3:14:17 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Kazui watched and anticipated the girl’s actions as she let her own play out. It was noted by her teachers that Kazui had the sharpest mind in the academy, ever since her first day she was highly touted as an intelligent child, and she was using that ability as best as she could. The Uchiha knew from their first moments together that Yurako was kind of dumb, not only that but she had a weak back and very powerful leg. They were on display as the girl continued to bounce in one spot, there had to be a purpose for that since that wasn’t the girl’s normal tendency. ’Now that I think about it...she did move a bit faster than when we raced.’ The girl would think to herself quickly.

A smirk grew on her face as she continued to watch her counterpart, armed with a kunai with thread attached to the handle. Yurako would arm herself as well, tossing a kunai at Kazui’s shoulder. ’Too straightforward’ she would hear her sensei’s voice in her head as she used her kunai to deflect the projectile thrown at her. The instant that the metal meet with one another, a smoke cloud would surround the area, and Kazui found herself without her sight, lost in a world of smoke. Pulling her shirt over her mouth and nose, and pulling her goggles up around her eyes, the young girl would protect herself from the harsh nature of the smoke. ’Damn it..there must be a reason she chose to eliminate my sight. Surely she wouldn’t cripple herself as well.’ She would think to herself as she ran around a tree, making the thread wrapped around the kunai that was stuck into the dirt, take on a ‘V’ shape, as she twirled the other kunai by the string in her hand to protect herself from any surprise attacks. Every time the girl heard footsteps she would cut back into the trees, and if Yurako followed, she would surely find herself tripped up by the threads.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 9, 2020 16:38:13 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Yurako would hear Kazui ruffling her clothes and move towards the trees, the Utsuki taking notice of the sound of feet tapping along the ground. She would miss yet again with her Spring Rabbit, but this time she would stand still ending her jutsu that was enhancing it. She thought of something unique she wanted to try out. Digging in her pouch she would stay still and think for a moment. While she wasn't as intelligent as Kazui, she wasn't a complete helpless idiot. To her, that only meant she could be more creative and improvise more if she wasn't trying to think about one hundred steps ahead.

Or more than three or two steps if at any at all. Thinking back, she did take notice of the younger girl pushing her kunai to the ground for some reason. She couldn't figure out why, but she did guess that for now she probably just shouldn't go near it. At least for now, as it might have been a ploy or fakeout! She quickly pulled out three kunai, getting them read in her hand. She listened again, trying to detect her sparring partner's heard beat, getting a relative area and direction from inside the smoke.

She would throw two of her normal kunai loosely to where Kazui was supposed to be at, hearing a thud, letting her know it was a tree that she hit, probably. She would aim her last one a little lower the rest. Afterward, she would do a few handseal, ending the tiger seal. Yurako would inhale before exhaling while making a funnel-like gesture with her left hand, making an enormous ball of flames that would fire towards where she threw the kunai, hoping to draw the girl out, the flames pushed away the cloud of smoke, clearing it for the most part.

The fireball would travel over the kunai the Uchiha stuck in the ground, the Utsuki luckily remembering at least the general area of it before she used her smoke bomb. When that happened she made sure to reach into her pouch again to get a flash bomb to use for later balling it up in her fists as she waited. 'Please don't get hurt Kazui...' She thought to herself. She used a good amount of chakra and power into making it after all.

------
Tag:
Used:

Used three more kunai, leaving her with 6 kunai left. The smoke should be gone.

Also used:

Name: Katon: Endan [Fire Release: Fireball]
Chakra Usage: Low
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Katon
Description: After doing the necessary hand seals, the user molds a large amount of oil within their gut before spitting it out, simultaneously lighting it aflame with their charka. The result is a giant fireball, fueled by oil, which burns everything engulfed in it. Since it is both fire and oil mixed together, it is even difficult to be put out by water.

The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 10, 2020 14:52:36 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Kazui traveled around in the smoke but never remained idle, she was lost and confusing herself for the most part, but luckily the thread that was connected to the kunai was a good way for her to track where she had come from previous. It serves as a supplement as well as a trap for the opposite party. She noticed that Yurako wasn’t following her however, and didn’t try to find her through the thick smoke. Kazui’s eyes shifted from left to right, constantly looking out for her target as she traveled through the smoke. The sound of metal colliding with the bark of trees could be heard all around her, and one came dangerously close to hitting the young girl in her side, but luckily it was thrown just behind her.

Kazui came to a sliding stop as she continued to look around. ’Where is she?’ The girl would ask herself as her eyes continued to shift. Her search went nowhere fast, but something however did catch her attention. The bright flames that made itself evident through the smoke. The roaring flames quickly pushed away the smoke as it rushed towards Kazui quickly.

"Merely a spar, huh?”

The girl would mumble to herself before quickly taking action, knowing that this was a dire situation. Her right hand swung the kunai in a swift crescent motion, cutting the thread from her hip before she began to quickly form a few hand seals. As the flames drew closer and closer, Kazui could feel the heat burning at her skin, but she didn’t plan on dying anytime soon. Molding her chakra, Kazui would transform herself into an eagle, and take to the skies as the flames engulfed the entire area. Soaring through the clouds, Kazui would be hesitant to choose what she did next. This was the first time the girl had ever had someone use elemental ninjutsu against her, her heart raced for a bit before she calmed herself down. In one swoop, Kazui would shoot down from the skies, in an attempt to use her talons to claw at the girl before taking to the skies again.

Transformation Technique utilized.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts