The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]

compose a reply
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 12, 2020 18:33:49 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Trial and error only makes improvement with each failure!
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull
age 14 years old birthday March 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 3 Member

Yurako watched Kazui react, noticing she cut something with her kunai and finally understood what Kazui was doing with putting the other kunai in the ground. 'I think I get it, she had a string attached to her I think. Smart moe Kazui~!' She thought to herself, smirking clear enough for the other girl to see before she completed some hand seals, becoming an eagle and flying away to avoid her jutsu. During that time, she started to hop in place again to build up speed and momentum yet again to increase her speed once more.

When Kazui would come and fly down, she would swiftly move out of the way to try and avoid her each time she would come close, like a quick rotation, all while she kept hopping about. She was ready but was also a bit stuck. She could use another fireball, but it would waste chakra, plus it could actually harm if not kill Kazui so she quickly wrote it off. A stroke of inspiration did hit her, but she would need time to build up speed yet again. Yurako pulled out about three shurikens before she bounced in place and threw them with a slight curve at the bird.

She wouldn't aim for any vital spot. After throwing the shuriken she finally would take the flash bomb she kept in her fingers, position them just right before jumping up high and flicking it up higher towards Kazui, closing her eyes for a moment as their vision will be blinded by a large flash of light. Afterward, she fell back down and would only go back to hoping to build up more speed before she felt ready to use her next move.

------
Tag:

Used:

Used 3 shurikens, leaving her with 7 more.
Used 1 flash bomb, leaving her with 1 more.
Started Kyōkai Sutairu: Hazumi [Bounding Style: Momentum] up again, her speed will increase next post and again the post after if she doesn't stop moving.

Gaige has written 131 posts
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 13, 2020 15:07:08 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
i never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

After Kazui swooped in and took a swing at the bunny girl she would return to the skies where she contemplated her next move precisely, circling her target from the clouds above. There were a few options she had, but she wouldn’t be too hasty in jumping directly into action. Instead she continued to watch, read, and analyze Yurako’s every move.l, trying to figure what she would do next in this predicament.’Well, I’m in the clouds so I should expect some kind of projectile. Since she’s already shown me the fireball, I know now that she isn’t afraid to use it.’ The girl would mentally note to herself as she watched the bunny girl returned back into her hopping motion. Yurako ruffled through her pouch to get a few kunai, but Kazui was ready and as the three blades sliced through the air, Kazui would simply fly out of the way.

The flash bomb however did catch Kazui off guard to an extent. After Yurako leapt into the air and flicked the bomb towards Kazui, the Uchiha would mistake it as an actual bomb of some sort. Trying to fly as far away as possible while she embraced herself for the impact with closed eyes. Once she realized that seemingly nothing happened, Kazui would open her eyes, noticing that she was making a dash right towards the trees where she would crash and the transformation would be undone. The young girl would end up in a tree approximately 50 meters to the right of Yurako.

Kazui opened her eyes gingerly as she placed her hand softly over her head, caressing the area which felt the most pain.

"Ughh”

The girl would groan as she remained lying down in the branches of the tree she had crashed into. If Yurako decided to investigate and not wait around for the Uchiha to show back up, she would find Kazui sitting at the trunk of the tree, her back pressed lightly against the bark while one leg was propped up, the other outstretched as she relaxed by the tree.

@tagsomeone ● notes here ● word count
MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 13, 2020 22:29:22 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Since she flicked the flash bomb and activated it, Kazui tried to fly away for some reason. 'Strange! I guess she's never seen one of those before...' She thought to herself. The girl wasn't careful though and Yurako witnessed the Uchiha fly into the trees, undoing her transformation and landing quite hard on the base of the tree. This made the Utsuki extremely worried that she was hurt, and Yurako used her speed to race over to her as quickly as she could.

Holding her hands to her over her mouth, she jumped in place, not using her jutsu anymore, looking at Kazui as she placed her hand on the tree and steadied herself. "Oh Kazui! Sorry! Didn't mean to hurt you! I think we're good stopping here! Didn't mean to go hard, I just take sparing seriously, y'know? Are you alright?" She said with clear worry in her voice as she got closer to the raven-haired girl, trying to help her steady to herself and get properly situated. If the girl wanted her help to begin with.

She wanted to give the injured girl a hug or something, maybe treat her to an after spar snack? She just wanted to really show how sorry she was for harming a comrade, especially a new friend. She cared about the well-being of her villagers too much for that. "You did a good job though! I'm happy to have you as a friend! In fact! I think you'll be a good rival!" She declared with a giggle and smile.

------
Tag:

The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 16, 2020 4:17:19 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

The young girl remained rather quiet and timid as she continued to rest, her hand still slightly caressing the top of her head, trying her best to both ignore and smooth the pain she was experiencing. ’Stupid Yurako, if she would have just left me alone, I could have avoided all of this.’ The young Uchiha would think to herself as she favored her head. Footsteps could be heard clearly as the sound of leaves and grass crunching underneath weight drew closer and closer to her location. A kunai in her hand, in case it was some kind of wild animal looking for its next meal.

The curiosity filled the girl as her hand readjusted on the handle of the kunai. The bushes rustled before Yurako eventually presented herself to the Uchiha yet again. Kazui would groan underneath her breath as she leaned her head back against the bark, the kunai rolling out of her hand as she was sort of relieved. ’I would have rather it been a rabid wolf, not a rabid bunny.’ She would think to herself as her eyes returned to Yurako who seemed concerned about the little girl. But obviously she didn’t care too much since she couldn’t tell that a Kazui didn’t care about much of what she was saying. Why would she need a rival? Those things never made sense to her, for she saw everyone above her as competition.

Kazui’s eyes shifted towards the ground for a moment before the sounds of footsteps could be heard again, although Yurako more than likely heard the coming first. Two rather tall men, dressed in navy blue robes approached, one had black hair, the other’s was brown, signifying that he was only half Uchiha. They gave both girls menacing stares before eventually calling out to Kazui.

"Kazui..come.”

One man would say with a stern tone, which didn’t get much of a response from the younger Uchiha. Instead her eyes shifted back up to Yurako before she managed to pull herself up to her feet. She didn’t know what to say to the bunny girl, so ultimately the girl said nothing as she turned on her heel and gingerly made her way to the two clan members.

"Hai.”

She would shout in her gentle voice.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 16, 2020 9:25:59 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Yurako looked at the kunai they Kazui had out, thinking it probably was for a wild animal, not the Utsuki. Or at least she hoped it was for a possible rabid wolf and not her. She didn't want winning the spar to be the reason the Uchiha wanted to hurt her. They just became friends and possibly even rivals, she didn't want enemies just yet. The girl seemed to be in pain, as she was still rubbing her head.

"We had fun today, hopefully, next time we meet your a genin and even stronger than you were this time! We can have another spar another day if you want! It's good to always train and get stronger!" She'd say with her usual grin. But right after that, she would hear footsteps coming to them. Two people who looked much like Kazui did approach the two girls. 'Clan members? They must be needing Kazui for something. Uchiha business?' She thought to herself, only smiling and waving at them as they told the younger girl to come with them.

"Oh! Bye Kazui! Let's hang out again! I'm always ready to train when you are!" She said as they started to leave. As Yurako watched them leave she would stretch her arms before walking in the other direction to recover her weapons and go back to get her leg weights. 'She liked to read... Maybe I should get a book too! Tomorrow! Going to the library!' She'd think to herself, before her stomach growled, making her wonder what was for dinner.

------
Tag:
Note: Thread ended!

The Annoying Utsuki and the Little Uchiha [Kazui]Jan 16, 2020 22:16:20 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Kazui listened to the Utsuki’s words as she went on about being sorry for hurting her and that next time hopefully they can do it again, when Kazui was a bit more mature and experienced, but to be honest it wasn’t something that the Uchiha was really looking forward to. Sparring with random people wasn’t anything she would normally resort to as of now, since she now had a powerful core of guardians that helped her with her training, she didn’t really need to spar with others, albeit it was fun to fight with someone who was more on her level to gauge her strengths.

"Yeah..”

The girl would say before turning around and making her way towards her superiors. The men would not acknowledge Yurako, and would even go as far as to scoff at her attempt to greet them. To them, they were higher beings than Yurako, and she should show some respect rather than a measly wave of her hand. As Kazui walked off, she would place her hand in the air, basically waving goodbye to Yurako. And with that, the Uchiha members were off. Why was Yurako so nice? And how come she never got upset with Kazui for being rather rude? Kazui would probably never know.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts