compose a reply
My Training As A Medical Ninja [Kyoko and Sabishi]Jan 16, 2020 21:44:14 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
age birthday January 7 rank Chunin occupation Iryo Nin
Training...

Nohime Sabishi after for a long period of time had been faced with a break of sorts after her Chuunin exam and slow and casual training. She was thirteen now. Slightly older, slightly better off, and preparing to officially accept her Chuunin flak jacket. The purple haired lady stepped into the hospital she’d been working in, understanding medical knowledge, training in surgery, and making good money as a wage worker as opposed to a girl who went off often to do missions. After having killed over a dozen people in her career at age eleven, her perceptions of her village, her way of life, her clan, and her idea of the Shinobi system was one that made her sour. Even her ideology of the Will of Stone had made her think of the bitterness of her being.

However, she liked the hospital. It allowed her to help others, relax, and slowly save up whilst she lived with her parents. Still a little girl in the eyes of some, and a young lady and respectable youth in the eyes of others and talent. She took deep breaths as she walked in with the hint of a smile on her lips, her eyes scanning the horizon with a calming sensation of the sterilized white walls of the are about her from the stone. She heard that she would be shadowing another individual, a sort of mentor while she would be continuing her training and learning the next stage of medical ninjutsu to bring about greater change and assistance to the village.

That and of course to earn a higher paycheck through the hospital of course what with her village provided education. Walking into her empty room, she washed her hands thoroughly, put on her medical mask, her doctor’s gown, had her tools well cleaned, her gloves prepared, and with it, she was ready for surgery and to potentially meet her instructor. The only thing visible of her other than her hair was her purple eyes. She was eager to meet this educator, remaining professional and slightly silent as she waits for that metaphorical door to open. Considering she was here to learn medical techniques, she half wondered if she prepared her equipment for naught. Perhaps so. It was a deep thought.

When her instructor was to reveal herself, she’d be met immediately with a polite and respectful bow and a smile behind that medical face mask. "Good morning. I’ll be assigned under you for tutelage. Please treat me well. My name is Nohime Sabishi. Age thirteen. My goal is as a Chuunin to assist in the medical department and to serve my village however I can.” A simple goal for a girl who seemingly lacked the heavier of ambitions and drive. Though in honesty, Sabishi had always been satisfied with the idea of becoming Chuunin and staying in that position. Perhaps it was a weird thought or mindset, or perhaps she was too young and inexperienced to see value in the higher position, but she figured if she could do her job and do it well, she would be satisfied for now.

last edit by Nōhime Sabishī on Jan 16, 2020 21:48:08 GMT -5
dandead10 has written 167 posts
My Training As A Medical Ninja [Kyoko and Sabishi]Jan 22, 2020 4:54:08 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Kyoko didn't get tasked with teaching at the hospital very often. Not because she wasn't good at teaching, but because she wasn't good with people. Her mind was sharp but her tongue so much sharper, and she didn't have the ingrained patience of a lifetime educator. No, she was content enough doing her shifts, patching people up, and leaving for home to complain about her day to the plants that had nothing but time.

So today would be weird. She'd been told coming in that one of the Nohime would be shadowing her. Her, out of the entire medical staff. Like she was the best person to be shaping a younger mind. Ha.

Kyoko was brilliant and no one had any doubts about that. But whether her tail for the day made it though the day at her side was really up in the air. She'd give it her best shot. Not so much for Sabishi, but for the patients. Stressing out the sick was really best avoided.

Kyoko made her way down the hall, a snug green turtleneck and black capris partially hidden by the lab coat she'd shrugged on. Walking into the designated meeting room she was met with no lack of formality. Kyoko raised a brow, noting the younger woman's politeness but somewhat puzzled by her lackluster goal in life. "Assist the medical department and serve the village."

"Well, that's easy enough," she said flatly. "Anyway, I'm Satori Kyoko. I read the memo on you--so before you waste more breath, I already know your blood type, favorite food, and drug allergies." There was a pause here--her attempt at humor. Either Sabishi would catch on or it'd go right over her head and Kyoko would instantly look like the rudest bitch this side of the ward.

Didn't matter either way to her.

"So we're gonna start with a standard physical exam," she said. "Leave your tools and follow me." She gestured with a short wave and left the room, expecting the woman to follow. Kyoko arrived at one of the personnel stations, grabbing a chart from a larger stack, glancing over it, and moving on. She spoke as they walked. "Guy with back pain. Pretty routine. Lose the mask unless you want the patient thinking you're totally green." They were approaching a closed door, the room beyond housing the first patient whose visit Sabishi would be observing.

"You got any questions so far?"

HEX: #2d9158 No notes!

has written 0 posts
My Training As A Medical Ninja [Kyoko and Sabishi]Jan 22, 2020 19:31:45 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull

When presented with her instructor for the day, she tilted her head when she had been presented with the rude statement, and frankly, Sabishi didn’t laugh, but she didn’t look upset either. There would be rude people, and that was a fact. She wasn’t going to lose her cool and be dubbed insubordinate because of it though if she could help it. Seeing she was going to be shadowing the woman, she had left her tools behind, and had firmly followed behind the woman for a physical checkup as she had mentioned it. Stepping onwards with little to no difficulty, she slowly removed her face mask and let it fall around her neck, just in case she was going to need it in the future. After all, while most injuries in the hospital were physical in the life of the Shinobi, you never knew what hellish sickness or disease they could be coming with, surrounded by sick people. 

"Hai.” She didn’t know what else to say as she followed the woman along, and with the mention of physical check up, she had momentarily rolled her eyes. Sprain. Strain. Poor posture. Perhaps some sort of bed sore or rash. Who knew for sure until they fully looked at the problem and figured it out? Whatever the case, Sabishi was more or less docile and obedient. She didn’t cause problems like other kids her age, and she could be mature. Hold onto things just fine. After all, she was a Chunin now wasn’t she? When she followed about, she was asked if she had any questions, any inquiries in general about this procedure. Not really.

The answer was of course simple in nature. "No.” She seemed to be rather robotic or monotonous with her movements, her purple eyes scanning the area, and considering the woman seemed to be a bit of a rude person, she probably preferred the short, concise, and quiet route. Of which Sabishi somewhat was anyways. After having done some missions killing people, bandits, and or criminals running a sex trafficking ring over at a semi hidden location, she had found herself somewhat preferring a professional debriefing, the time to prepare, and the ability to get the mission done as swiftly and efficiently as possible.

As they moved along, she took the liberty to step three paces behind her teacher. 

last edit by Nōhime Sabishī on Jan 22, 2020 19:32:59 GMT -5
My Training As A Medical Ninja [Kyoko and Sabishi]Jan 23, 2020 3:17:02 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

The Nohime didn't talk much, but that was better than having a chatterbox. Kyoko wondered if she'd spooked the girl. She didn't actually care, though--simple curiosity. It didn't seem like any commentary she had would interfere with any of their errands, at least. Going room to room with someone so quiet would be a breeze. Like she wasn't even there.

Sabishi confirmed no questions and Kyoko walked right on in, swinging the door shut gently behind the younger woman once she'd stepped inside. Looking to the patient, Kyoko gave the slightest smile. She was proper, but not extremely friendly. "Hello, Serizawa-san. I'm Kyoko, and this is Sabishi--she's training with me today. You checked in with severe back pain. When'd it start? Can you describe the type of pain you feel?"

Serizawa, an older man in his mid-forties, went into detail on a roofing job he'd been involved in. His life's trade, but he woke up a few days prior with excrutiating bolts of pain in his lower back that got worse with movements side to side, twisting, or lifting. Putting pressure on his back, he stated, didn't help either.

"Huh." Kyoko was quiet at first, thinking over his answer, and would glance down at the chart on the notes reception had taken on the man. "I've a suspicion, but I need to examine your back to confirm it. Sit up perfectly straight and face forward."

The patient did as told, righting his posture and edging forward on the exam table. Kyoko placed two fingers at the base of his neck, sending chakra into the general area to map things out, and would move her hand down along his spine until she reached roughly two inches below his waist. "Tilt left and right and then forward. It'll hurt, but go slow."

Serizawa hesitated, looked at Sabishi, but complied. He winced, gripping at the edge of the table as he moved. Kyoko remained stoic, taking mental notes on what she was seeing in her head. After a few moments of quiet, she stopped the technique and moved to stand in front of the man.

"Misaligned disk. It's pinching a nerve. Our more practiced medics here can patch you up. I'll let reception schedule your next trip in for the procedure. In the meantime..." She reached into the pocket of her lab coat, scrawling down a prescription slip for a painkiller and handing it to him. "You'll want to take these. They're strong and cause drowsiness, so stay off any rooftops until you're fully mended."

Serizawa looked over the slip and thanked the two of them, now looking eager to leave. He wanted to get his next appointment scheduled as soon as possible. The sooner he got back in, the sooner he could return to work. Iwagakure's hospital had plenty of personnel, though, so it wouldn't be a long wait.

"Right then." She opened the door and would walk the man back to the reception desk, placing down the chart and making her way down another hallway.

Turning to Sabishi, she gestured for the younger girl to follow beside her rather than so far behind. It was weird trying to talk to someone that way. "Ikkou Gazou's pretty basic. If you don't know it yet, you'll want to learn." Where Kyoko was leading them now wasn't another patient yet, but a lounge area. She had a fruit salad in the lounge fridge that was calling to her and it couldn't wait for lunch.

"This the kind of work you really want to do?" she asked once they'd arrived at the lounge. "Working at the hospital full-time?" Sabishi was the quiet type and while she hadn't said much yet, Kyoko preferred making small talk now over trying to eat her salad in awkward silence. There were two other medics in the lounge with them, doing their own thing. Kyoko gave them a glance but otherwise stuck to stabbing at the strawberries in her bowl and fixing her gaze on the Nohime.

NAME: Ikkou Gazou [Thought of Image]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [Medical]
REQUIREMENT: Enhanced Chakra Control SA
ELEMENT: --
DESCRIPTION: Developed before more advanced medical technologies were around this is a technique where one is capable of creating a incredibly accurate 3-D mental image of a target's internals. Similar to a palpation exam, the physician is capable of performing this by pressing their index and middle fingers against a target and releasing a simple wave of chakra where they then mentally map everything the chakra comes into contact with with precision detail. While this technique is considered far more accurate than many modern technologies is it only useful for the user and is only as good as their knowledge. User can map out around 1ft diameter around the area of contact.

has written 0 posts
My Training As A Medical Ninja [Kyoko and Sabishi]Jan 23, 2020 12:34:17 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
In view of the situation, Sabishi had witnessed her current instructor lead her to a man who was undoubtedly a laborer. His big frame and toned build had told her that much, and considering the fact he had a back problem, that made a lot of sense. As she observed her teacher seemingly go about the process of diagnosis, touching the man and mapping out a mental image of his internal structure, she tilted her head for a moment, wondering just how exactly it was that the woman was able to make such a quick diagnosis. However, her eyes widened in sharp realization and fascination of what had just occurred here. A jutsu that allowed the caster to send chakra through the human body to map out disturbances and cast a mental image. It was a good technique.

Certainly something that could help her save a life faster if she could diagnose swiftly what was wrong with a person as opposed to wasting more precious minutes and seconds figuring out what the exact issue was for a possible misdiagnosis. Her purple eyes were sharp and attentive, and with it, she was constantly thinking, even if it didn’t seem like such. It seemed that Kyoko enjoyed helping people to some degree, had the experience that Sabishi had lacked, and the wisdom to take action like a routine.

She didn’t say anything. Not until she was told that she would want to learn the technique. "Hai.” She was ever silent as she followed the woman once more, but this time to the lounge of which she was familiar. She spent time doing things here as well after all. She had spent many a time assisting in surgery, typically involving operations of removing things like shrapnel and or intruding wounds where the pieces needed to be removed before healing. That and or in delicate work, her small and girlish hands giving her the finesse needed to firmly wield and move when needed.

She was asked...if she was content with simply working in the hospital full time. She slowly nodded her head in acknowledgement of that. "It’s...complicated. Nothing that you need to worry yourself about. I simply have the ideal of serving the village and its people, collecting a fair paycheck, and planning for my future.” She looked at the strawberry salad, the ripe and luscious berries, and with it, she took a deep breath and a sigh as she remembered the struggles in various degrees for the most part. "Why do you ask? Are you disgusted that a youth isn’t reaching as high and optimistically as others? Or are you thinking that I lack the potential to make my goal?” She didn’t have an accusatory tone, but she did look to read into the mind of her current tutor. They didn’t know each other well yet. However, smalltalk sometimes lead to the developments that could allow bonds to be formed.
My Training As A Medical Ninja [Kyoko and Sabishi]Jan 28, 2020 13:00:40 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Sabishi claimed her motives were "complicated" but what she went on to say after that was pretty damn simple. Being a loyal kunoichi, earning enough money to live well...what average soldier didn't want that? Nothing complicated about it. She took a bite of salad, eyeing the younger woman as she went on with her answer.

Was she "disgusted" with her ambitions? Kyoko swallowed. "Not really. You're free to do what you want. I was curious, is all." She shrugged and worked more at her salad. She was probably going to be starving halfway through the afternoon, but that's what the new intern was for. She could probably sweettalk the guy into fetching her something to hold her over.

"I'm here because it's my job. Can't say I've got that same kind of brainwashed loyalty you do, though." Another bite of strawberry. Kyoko's views on the village's authorities were harsh. At the end of the day she was only as loyal to the village as the village was to her family--and that had been roughed up a bit with the situation her brother had been thrown into.

Kyoko made short work of the rest of the bowl, putting her things away into the fridge to take back out at the end of her shift. She didn't expect Sabishi to make much in the way of conversation and would direct the other woman to follow her when the moment allowed.

"You done a lot of these clinic exams before?" she asked, leading them back toward the station they'd been to earlier. She would grab one of the charts, looking it over as she awaited a response. Her guess was "no," hence the shadow, but maybe Sabishi wasn't completely foreign to it. The Nohime hadn't voiced many questions or comments yet and Kyoko was hoping to get a better read on what she knew versus what she didn't.

--------

has written 0 posts
My Training As A Medical Ninja [Kyoko and Sabishi]Feb 15, 2020 12:32:22 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
Brainwashed loyalty. Wasn't that funny? Ironic that Sabishi, a girl who had little love or loyalty to her home village beyond it's monetary value and the presence of her family was considered loyal and brainwashed. As she took the liberty to rest for a few moments, she had paused when looking towards the woman who could be considered her sensei for the day. "I also do what I do. Because it is my job." She would proceed to tilt her head momentarily with a small sigh as she entered deeply into her thoughts, and she would proceed to listen to the next question with little thought on the matter. Was she used to doing clinical exams and such? Well, she wasn't one for much of that to be frank. She was always more of the girl that handled actual light surgical procedure or patch work.

"I would say that I'm experienced enough in it to figure out what's wrong with a person. Though I would say I'm a much better field medic." That said, she would proceed to consider all that she'd done in her short career, killed some people, fought some others, and trained a bit over her time, and passed her Chunin exam with flying colors. However, what did that truly mean to her? Was she appreciative of her position? Did she feel gratified or accomplished in her duties and performance to the village? Did she feel as if there was a lot of life prospects for her in the future? Thought. She proceeded to realize that she was content as a Chunin most likely. Wasn't going to rapidly pursue growth, or power, or status, or authority, because she was never overtly ambitious.

She was, once, but that was a time where she was naive and believed that pursuit of ideals higher than oneself was admirable, was something that the youth, especially people like her needed to do. Because she was nothing special in her clan. She had thought for the longest time that she lacked the potential to even learn the particle release, but apparently, that thought was wrong. Stopping her posturing and internal brood. "I've finished my basic training at the hospital persay in terms of medical procedure, and I've been working on and off for the hospital ever since for about...three years I would say or so. Unfortunately, before now, I've had to dedicate time to training, basic missions, as well as other aspects of my career like the Chunin Exams." A casual, relaxed conversation.

Crossing her arms lightly over her chest, she then firmly waits. This was as much of an evaluation of her skills as it was Sabishi analyzing her instructor. Closely.
My Training As A Medical Ninja [Kyoko and Sabishi]Feb 20, 2020 23:16:37 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

"Field medic, huh?" She glanced at the girl with a quirked brow. Sabishi didn't seem like the type with nerves of steel but hey, looks could be deceiving. Somehow the other seemed better suited to lab work and clinic hours than bloodying herself up while skirting around combat.

The Nohime went on to explain some pretty mundane aspects of her career--missions, training, foundational courses. All things basically any shinobi would've been doing regardless of a focus in medicine. But the girl eventually got to her point. Apparently she'd been working "on and off" for the hospital for three years, roughly. Odd, then, that she needed to shadow someone.

"Guessin' that means it's been more 'off' time since you're stuck with me," she commented, and would gesture for the other to follow again. They would move down the same hallway from before, passing by several exam rooms, before taking a left and entering a new hall. Three doors down on the left side was their next patient.

In she went, trusting the Nohime to follow along good and quiet. Kyoko questioned the patient on recent headaches she'd been getting. And after gathering the specifics, she examined the woman's eyes, exposed them to light, testing their ability to follow motion, and asked another set of questions to narrow down when the headaches were coming on.

"Sounds like eye strain," Kyoko told her. "Do you read a lot?"

The patient nodded. "All the time. I'm practically addicted to books!"

Kyoko flashed a half-assed smile and added some notes to the paper in front of her. "Right. Well, there's no serious damage. Lay off the text, take more breaks. Get some extra shut eye. If the headaches don't go away or get worse, come see me."

The patient seemed satisfied with this--probably because it meant no eye damage meant she could safely go back to reading just as many books and scrolls as she'd been doing. Kyoko didn't honestly expect her to following the advice.

The two of them would leave the room, stopping at the station again with Kyoko looking over another chart, and then a logbook with some notes in it.

"Tell me about the medical procedures you've had a hand in," she asked, glancing up only once before returning her eyes to the book.

has written 0 posts
My Training As A Medical Ninja [Kyoko and Sabishi]Apr 8, 2020 18:34:14 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
More time off. Yeah, that was about right. Sabishi would think to herself for a moment or two, bouncing lightly on a foot as she looked at the woman give her medical examination, and with it, she was asked generally what it was that she had experience in. How was she supposed to answer that gently? "I've participated in first aid, followed instructions on surgical matters. Though I haven't had the skill and finesse at the time to learn the more complicated medical ninjutsu. As a result, I've only learned the Chakra Scalpels and have resorted to learning how to use a medical kit pretty well. Otherwise. I know how to use just about every piece of medical equipment there is normally." Sabishi had steady hands and a calm composure after all.

"Before you chastise me or anything along that matter...I will admit that I have been focusing more on my other training as opposed to medical ninjutsu. I figured that since I was going to the Chunin Exam by myself, I ought to be able to hold on my own instead of focusing on supporting team members I wouldn't have." Just throwing out her reasoning there, she proceeded to lightly sigh, looking up at the ceiling, wondering just how much scolding she was going to get on this matter. What experiences did she have in the matter of medical training? She proceeded to slowly think before she would give a decent example.

"Well...during my initial meeting with my Sensei, me and my team members ended up with some torn muscles, dislocated bones, and an overall concussion. I was able to deal with most of that, not a problem, at least until we could get over to someone with more precise help to deal with that. Other than that, not too much." It was the truth. She didn't have any team members that she cared about, her sensei she kind of detested and despised, and she wasn't responsible for Sabishi anymore. She cared about generally two things nowadays. How much she was getting paid for to do her job, which was a pretty fair worry that most would worry about. The other thing she worried about was how to keep herself occupied and happy.

So far, that answer had been lazily looking out into the distance of the village for the beautiful sights, as well as going around and shopping for a few luxuries. Otherwise, her life was dull, mundane, and potentially miserable considering the relationship she had with her parents and brother at the moment. Lazily looking her teacher in the eyes, she proceeded to then take the liberty to ask. "How long have you been a medical ninja?" 
My Training As A Medical Ninja [Kyoko and Sabishi]Apr 18, 2020 18:51:30 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

#7728af

So the experience and procedures she'd dealt with so far had been pretty mundane, huh? That seemed to line up with why the girl was shadowing her. Simple muscle damages, putting bones back into place, mitigating a concussion--all things any standard, run-of-the-mill medic would be able to do. That wasn't bad in Kyoko's eyes. Not at all. It just meant Sabishi hadn't done anything wild and crazy to test the limit of her skills.

"All training's good training," she said, glancing up at the other from the page she was on. Sabishi had sounded like she expected judgment on where her focus had been up until now. Kyoko didn't care that much, so long as the woman could do her job right and not kill someone with a slip of her hand.

Kyoko set the logbook back and waved her shadow over to begin the walk to another room with a chart in hand. "A little while," she finally answered, though her bitterness on the topic ended up coming through in her voice. "Against the wishes of some of my family, this is what I chose to do. I enjoy helping people." Her thoughts lingered on her brother and suddenly the hallway seemed narrower.

"This next guy we're seeing, he's been having back problems." She stopped outside the door and offered the chart to Sabishi. "If you feel comfortable having watched me so far, why don't you give it a shot? And I'll step in if you start freaking him out." She smirked at this. A small joke.

The offer was just that, though. An offer. Not an instruction. If Sabishi wasn't confident enough to try to diagnose simple back pains on her own--with someone watching--then she didn't have to yet. But the option was there if she wanted to take the initiative. Otherwise, Kyoko would just be conducting this patient visit the same as the others.

OOC INFO
& NOTES!

SPECIAL ABILITIES

❖ Well-Rounded Taijutsu
❖ Enhanced Chakra Control
❖ Medical Training & Herbalism
TECHNIQUES

❤ NOTES: None!

has written 0 posts
My Training As A Medical Ninja [Kyoko and Sabishi]Jul 11, 2020 13:50:54 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
...She enjoyed helping people she said? That was something for her to digest. For the first time in a long time, Sabishi had asked herself if she enjoyed helping people. Yes, that was a good question. For a moment, she pauses, and she realized she had become a medical ninja because it made a lot of sense to her at the time. She once had the Will of Stone, so she would have liked to believe, but she quickly abandoned that ideology throughout her career. How couldn't she after what she'd been through? What glorious bonds were there to be made in killing people and overall being left behind? Sabishi was soon to get her Chunin vest, and that meant that she had responsibilities she was going to have to address on her lonesome.

"I...never could be so brave as to confront my family's wishes like that. Though. I...kind of wonder if my parents really care for me the same way they did my brother. My brother is a Nohime, that, and he's a user of Jinton. The Particle Release. That, and as my older brother, he was kind of...more doted on." That said, she had shut her mouth on the fact that she had the Jinton as well, so she had recently discovered. She had simply never had the strong suit to show the other elements back in the past. She had a more natural leaning and disposition for Doton techniques. Her brother on the other hand seemed to show a greater aptitude for all of the above at an early age. It was a weird thought.

"Yes. I can give a diagonostic." Though in truth, as she looked ahead, she would firmly follow Kyoko to the next patient room, and with it, she would momentarily gaze forward. "Good morning sir. I hear we're having some back pains? My name is Nohime Sabishi." With a moment's pause, Sabishi would gaze about the patient in question for outward behaviors, anything noticeable, and with it, she would ask. "First. Can you tell me what kind of pain you're going through? How it feels, and how long ago it was that this pain started popping up?" It was a good start, and with it of course, she would look through the patient information present at first glance, her eyes scanning it for any information that might be relevant, as well as the report on why they were here in the first place. 
My Training As A Medical Ninja [Kyoko and Sabishi]May 6, 2023 2:23:20 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
Ultimately. The procedure was pretty standard. Looking the patient over, discerning the cause of their pain, and how it was, and for how long they had it? Yare yare daze. People really did hold off on coming to the doctor at times, and she could understand why. People got busy and it took time and effort. Being taken out of commission wasn't exactly "ideal" for people, more often than not. Ultimately? Sabishi would proceed to follow Kyoko's lead, and get some insight on the things she needed to work on, and how things might be handled in a more professional basis and setting. After all, she was shadowing. She lacked the experience and the greater techniques.

So, that said, she focused fervently on the diagnosis, and realized that pain of course was relative. Everybody held it differently, and she watched how she checked up on the old man. How she seemed relatively friendly and inviting. Sabishi figured she might as well do the same right? "Hrm..." She mentally noted everything and took it with relative stride. At the time? She found herself questioning a lot in her life, but found the path of the medical ninja, the path she chose wasn't disagreeable with her. It was a good life experience! 
My Training As A Medical Ninja [Kyoko and Sabishi]May 6, 2023 2:27:57 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
All training is good training. Following that sort of mentality, and finding a somewhat renewed passion in the affairs of others, she put her own negative thoughts aside. In a sense, one could say that Sabishi was growing up a bit more, and maturing. Listening to others and their stories, and figuring out where they came from in walks of life had definitely helped her with her exploration, and as she sought to advance her understanding of the human body, knowledge, and the power she held in her role to help people medically? She figured she'd begin taking things light, but at least more seriously than she had previously. Working in a hospital wasn't fun and games after all.

People's health, livelihoods, and well being were at stake here! So, gathering her courage, her mentality, as well as her good sense, she'd spend the next few days, weeks, and months attempting to advance and gain more experience in how to be a proper medic. Honing and focusing her chakra control further so that she might become a more advanced nurturer and healer for the group. "Well...I'm glad I'm advancing." She didn't really say to anyone in particular as she applied herself and her skills to every day Shinobi life.