compose a reply
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 3, 2020 18:49:50 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Satori Akira

Oh? Unexpected in a few more ways than one. 'Doesn't surprise me if you're talking to people how you used to talk to me.' A voice inside his head. It might've took a more gruff man to get through the exterior in another way, but he had no idea what she was into - Akira didn't either at times.

But it was a nice compliment, even if she hadn't meant it as such.

A small smile coming to his lips, curling the outwards of his mouth with some mischief, some with surprise in her sudden candour. "Call it a part of your youthful energy." Akira would nod, smiling as he did so.

Yoko's excitedness only made him feel better that he'd made the plans in the first place. It could've gone so much worse if he'd turned up at a two person massage, with just himself. So, there was that. They continued walking, when she affirmed that she was cold because Akira wasn't a mind reader, he would speak again.

"You can have my blazer if you'd like." Akira would offer the opportunity to her. A natural thing to do, to protect the weaker. Though extrapolated the thought was there for her.

They would now be passing by the outward part of the mountain where it began to slope: and so would be passing by a feature separating them from one side of the rocks to another with a mountain spring running parralel to them as they descended down the mountain towards the more centralised plateaus. In the distance: the Tsuchikage Tower. They'd chosen a good route... only because Yoko had chosen a nice place to live.

Perhaps he was opening a can of worms here, but his earlier comment had left a question on his mind. "Yoko, how old are you?" Akira would ask tentatively. Not that he minded at all: but he'd always expected to her to be in her mid twenties, or so that's what her body had said.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:
Jinchūriki, Stalwart Hide, Bukijutsu Maverick, Hawkeyes, Seal Weaver [Always Active]

Genjutsu Innovator [Inactive]
Genjutsu Subterfuge [Inactive]
Political Orator [Inactive]

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 4, 2020 5:38:40 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Youthful energy? She'd not have believed that were it not for the smile he wore when he said it. "Don't even try overanalyzing that one," she reminded herself. "Just take the compliment." She smiled. "That...means a lot," she said softly. It did. Though she'd recently turned 31, she prided herself on keeping her appearance flawless. It was thanks to her extreme care with her diet, skin, and hair that she looked so young, easily knocking six or seven years off her appearance. Not just her pretty face, either--it was a whole-body effort.

Yoko took the blazer when it was offered, letting it drape over her shoulders and pulling it closer around her chest. The scent of cologne struck her, stirring a sudden hunger within her. "Thanks," she said, reveling in getting to wear something of his. It was similar to the feeling of wearing one of his t-shirts around his house. But somehow...better.

Yoko was quiet for a while, admiring the view. She had walked these same streets and this same route countless times, but looking at everything with a more romantic eye had her appreciating the little things that she normally didn't. Her expression softened, green eyes roaming over the spring, the rock formations further off, the clouds along the mountains in the distance...

Akira's question as to her age, though, felt like a barrel of bricks dumped on her good mood. She turned to face him fully, took note of his tone, took note of how he was looking at her. If it was anyone else, she might have tossed back why it mattered. "But you can't question him. Just answer."

And then, after a pause, "Thirty one." Her voice was even--not upset, not quiet, but somewhere in between. It was controlled, because she didn't want him to know the question bothered her. She pulled the blazer tighter around her--it was subtle, but it was visible--and added with a tint of caution, "Why do you ask?"

She didn't bother returning the question because she already knew his age. Even the general files she had access to within the corps had stated that much, among other helpful snippets. Age wasn't something Yoko looked at in people--not unless she could actively use it against them. And typically people didn't ask her about hers--because the general rule was not to do it. Why did it matter? Did it factor in somehow to what they'd be doing? Was it going to be some kind of obstacle?

@akira HEX: #d85266 No notes!

has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 4, 2020 7:54:23 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

Akira slipped off his blazer and onto her shoulders. He didn't mind, and he wasn't cold himself: just as anticipated. His clothing as he'd seen earlier tended to scream against his body, being slightly too small: but his body was well visible within the confines of his cloth and satin mix of shirt.

When she responded with his question he'd come to a slow stop, contemplating the answer. Even if only because he was being mischievous with it.

31. Thiiirty one. Wow. 'She's Midori's age.' The reason that was relevant, was because there was the complete opposite of attraction for someone the same age: she was physically attractive, but that was where it ended. Akira even only thought of that as being objective to the situation. She was. But then place Yoko and Midori together? Nu-uh. Not happening. "Oh," Akira said, not as she'd expected for an answer, but with an amused tone to his voice.

"I think it's important to know if I'm being scouted out for dinner by a Puma." Akira would wink at her. But he wasn't expecting it, it wasn't a horrible answer to hear. It made him feel wanted, for starters. But then, Yoko was already very attractive in his eyes. In their line of work, it didn't matter at all.

"I'm just teasing you, it's okay. I think, you're lying to me and you're actually a youthful twenty year old trying to play with me." Akira would step around to be in front of her, and placing his arms around and behind her hips and their bodies touching - and he would kiss her. That's it: compliment her. It was the truth, as he'd thought. "But so you don't think anything else. I don't care." Just in case.

He would let them carry on walking, provided that she didn't have anything she wanted to say, or she became angrier, or more sad, less that change the situation and he would still end up alone anyway. Because, that was certainly a possibility.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:
Jinchūriki, Stalwart Hide, Bukijutsu Maverick, Hawkeyes, Seal Weaver [Always Active]

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 4, 2020 8:28:28 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

"Oh."

God, he might as well have just sunk his fist into her stomach. And "puma"??

Yoko stared, her expression caught halfway between disbelief and hurt. She had the sudden urge to snarl something back at him--something mean, something loud--but she didn't. She held her tongue, effectively speechless, her psyche beginning to dump all kinds of criticisms upon her, swarming her thoughts with everything negative about her looks, her personality, her everything.

She was tense when Akira stepped in front of her, watching. But also listening. He was teasing her? That was supposed to be teasing? That was awful! The pinkette looked up at him through her lashes, feeling more insecure now than she had when he'd been tossing insults at her at the hot springs.

He'd tried to smooth things out, claim she looked twenty-something and was maybe lying to him. But the blade had been sunk in, and it hurt. She didn't shy away from his touch, though, only leaning into him and returning the kiss. The very plain "I don't care" was reassuring. And she did believe him. But it didn't fully quiet the thoughts in her head.

"Sure," she said quietly, forcing a small smile. She glanced at the path ahead of them, then back to him. "Um. Let's just keep going? I'd really like to see this mystery not-a-pool you've been leading us to..."

Urgh. She felt so awkward.

"You know," damage control swept in, "It's not like he knew you have zero sense of humor with your age."

"Well he fucking does now."

@akira HEX: #d85266 Ouch

has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 4, 2020 8:53:04 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

Quiet. Why was there so much quiet? The response was palpable, her lack of response made one. 'Ah. Akira. You've just suckerpunched yourself. Idiot.' he hadn't certainly known that she would take such a reaction to her age but it made sense in how she presented herself, and it was likely that he'd offended her.

Even the Kiss! 'oh Kami.' he thought to himself.

But rather than apologise, he'd sweep it under the rug with a bit of regret. "Uh.. yeah, of course.." he wanted to rub the back of his head but there was no getting out of that one. "It's really not that far thankfully, but I think we'll work out the kinks." He dropped another hint, but it could've absolutely been taken as standard speech.

But check one: don't joke about Yoko's age. 'for now.' the itching sensation, the caveman part of his brain went. Should he try to say something?

"I mean, what we're doing will doing will reduce any of those wrinkles and get rid of that stress~" he was trying to comfort her. More silence. Oh no.

Oh no.

He stopped, turning away from her, hands covering his face. Realising his mistake. Whining in his hands in the embarrassment.

'ahahaha, you're going to die alone Akira.'

He could die.

He turned to her, "okay, I ruined one event right, and uahuhm. We're going to a spa. The one we were at in Stone Country? I tried doing it again except as a couples massage with like face masks and stuff. I wasn't sure you'd like it but I see no absolute way to not just completely destroy your self esteem. I'm so sorry." He was rambling and pinched the bridge of his nose, retiscient at everything as it unfolded.

'noooooooooooo....'

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
last edit by Deleted on Feb 4, 2020 8:54:12 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 4, 2020 9:20:21 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

On they went. Yoko was relieved to hear they didn't have much farther to walk. She raised a brow at "work out the kinks." What did that mean?

Akira tried to explain what they'd be doing but all Yoko heard boom in her head were the words "stress" and "wrinkles" and the hurt in her chest ignited into full-blown anger.

"Wrinkles?!"

Yoko stopped with him, hands gripping the blazer even tighter than before, watching him. And this time, she didn't hide the displeasure from her face. She looked less hurt now and thoroughly more annoyed--and also expecting a better answer.

What he revealed was...actually really thoughtful. He was trying to make up for their ruined vacations at the springs? And with a couples massage?

Couple?

"He's trying," a voice chimed. "He's fucking trying. Don't murder him."

Yoko was quiet for a few moments. A very tense sort of quiet. An angry quiet. But Akira had apologized, and he did seem to realize the hole he was digging for himself, which was better than if he'd been entirely ignorant to the effects of his words.

The pinkette sighed. "It's okay." She shifted her weight to her right foot, then stepped forward. An opportunity had presented itself, and she was going to take it.

Yoko moved onto her toes and placed one hand against his cheek, guiding him into a kiss. And then, with a small, mischievous smile, she said sweetly, "You can make it up to me tonight." A quick wink and she eased back, letting him go and continuing down the road.

"A couples massage sounds lovely," she mused silkily, her heart getting a special flutter out of the word couple. Was she still upset? A little. But she could appreciate a sincere apology, and she could appreciate that he was trying to make amends for the springs trip. He hadn't actually needed to, since she'd been just as venomous toward him back then, but... His effort now was going a long way and he was still very much in her favor--and at this point, it was going to take more than a few moments of being an idiot to fuck that up.

@akira HEX: #d85266 *wink*

has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 4, 2020 9:53:53 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

He watched her carefully, only acting a bit like a prey in that he was taking care to see if he needed to take off or not. He gulped as she placed her forward and into him and all was well.

There was a release of tension. Even though he was not afraid of her physically, he was trying not to return to the animosity that had reigned before. "Affirmative, Yoko-chan." He replied coyly to her expectation.

Even if that did happen, they're probably end up having hate sex and making back up anyway, if history repeated itself.

He'd saved the day even if only by revealing something he didn't want to, but really it was about being chivalrous today, so if revealing an event saved his day with her, then it would all be for good use.

But, she didn't want to continue the issue and allowed him some breathing space to not talk. A couples massage did sound good. "The Shinobi lifestyle is quite hard, so it is good to occasionally remove the stresses out of your body."

But they'd interlock arms and resume their walk, with his free hand back over the top of her hand. But they were drawing into more people, even now stalls were in sight: the smells would be the first one. Instantly, honey. A sweet, intense flavor passed through the air. Something was being baked. Everything about it screamed valentine's.

"You're giving it to me awfully easy today. Are you holding back for later?" There was something they had common ground on. That was something he held some confidence in no thanks to her.

They still had half an hour to go, but were only ten minutes out from their destination. Akira wondered if the woman would want to eat, or perhaps play a stall game.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 4, 2020 11:19:08 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

With his agreement their trek continued. Her arm found his, his hand found hers, and the pinkette let her mind wander on how their evening later would go. Aside from the obvious joy of his company, she was actually really looking forward to that wine. It wasn't very often that she was presented with a foreign brand that sounded so enticing.

Akira commented on the stresses of their job and, given what had transpired recently, that was a major understatement. "It is," she agreed. "And it's been forever since I've been to an actual spa. I used to go to this place on the west side of the village but my favorite masseuse moved shop and didn't give me her card... A shame." Yoko had been one of her regulars, too.

Green eyes caught the sight of street stalls. And the scents of various sweets and fried foods greeted them on the road like an ocean wave. All of it smelled sweet and unhealthy and so so amazing. One stand in particular caught her eye as they approached the main setup.

Akira's question had her looking over at him, her lips curving into an automatic smile. "Am I?" she asked innocently. "Guess you'll find out, hm?" If she'd wanted to unload on him, she'd have done so already. But she hadn't--in the interest of keeping things pleasant both now and later.

They passed the first couple of stalls on this street, and the sickly sweet aroma succeeded in roping the woman in. She wanted sugar and she wanted it now.

Tugging gently on his arm, Yoko turned to him with hope in her voice. "Do we have time to stop for something small?" Maybe they could split a dessert of some sort?

"Oh my gosh that would be so cute!"

Yoko turned to their right, where a small stand selling an assortment of freshly baked confections stood with a small sign showcasing a multi-colored set of spherical bread dipped in glaze, four pieces to a stick. With sprinkles.

She snapped her head back over to him just as quickly. "I definitely wasn't eyeing that one from down the road," she hinted.

@akira HEX: #d85266 sugar plz

has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 4, 2020 15:04:10 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

"The same for me." The last time had been in Stone Country. He couldn't remember exactly before that by effort of not being an important encounter to his life. But the opportunity for actual, laying down and just having someone go at it with your back? Perfect. Yoko could've even gotten something along the like by the method of Iyro-ninjutsu. Akira could've pissed her off for a defacto "beat up" massage if he needed one.

Or, he could've whispered in her ear and asked gently. "I'll stick around, then." Akira would say as he looked around with the stalls, her still in his grip. Music was playing as well, a Shakuhachi- letting out the tunes and signs of life itself were set alight.

Akira would look down at the petite woman when it called for it. "Hm?" a small response. He looked over to exactly what she had meant. 'That works.'

As if his prayers had been answered. She also wanted something: either way, he would've asked: so really it didn't actually matter. "Actually, yes." and so they'd have time to walk over to the stall, looking through the confectionary. "One for you and the girlfriend?" The man asked. Rather than correct him, Akira nodded. "Please." that one and that one. He wasn't that anally retentive to correct him - but all it would do would be earn him points which was exactly what he needed right now.

Unless she was a commitment-phobe and corrected the man for him. He began to create them and Akira watched intently. Dough into hot oil, watching them like a little production line as he let them crisp and go golden - out and put into a little cardboard holder- covered, covered in syrup. Covered in sprinkes. Akira fished out the money, appreciative and nodded as he took the item. Akira was a fan of sweet things sometimes, although he generally referred to meat for sustenance. The change up was nice.

They could continue walking, and he would offer one for her- holding it up for her to bite from. Even the smell, was sweet. "They're going to be hot." Akira warned her, but otherwise held it out.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 4, 2020 17:57:17 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

They could stop, yes! Yoko was typically mindful of her sweets intake but today was very much a special occasion. Following along to the stall, she looked over the items being made fresh as the owner addressed Akira.

Girlfriend?

Would Akira correct him? She waited. ...No? Just like that? Yoko couldn't help the smile that followed. She knew it wasn't true--Akira knew it wasn't--but somehow the assumption was flattering. A little exciting, even.

"Could you even see yourself with him?" her conscience probed. "Would it not be a little strange given the circumstances?"

"Nothing strange about someone who treats me well."

Yoko shuffled closer to her date as she watched their treats be made. Her health-conscious self wasn't very fond of how long the dough sat in the oil--so much oil--but once the sprinkles were added to the glaze, it looked too good not to eat.

They walked onward with their treats in tow. Akira held out one of the sticks toward her and while Yoko very well knew they'd be hot, she took it when offered, leaning over to sink her teeth gently into the first ball of crispy sugary goodness and sliding it clean off the stick.

It was actually extremely hot, and she felt the same bite to her eyes as she did to her tongue. Watery-eyed and now waving her free hand toward her mouth--the universal symbol for "I shouldn't have eaten that yet"--she sounded a small whine.

But the taste was so good. Totally worth it.

The woman swallowed with obvious haste and flashed him a smile. "Super hot but super good," she affirmed, and took the other stick, holding one up for him to take from if he wanted. Or he could wait--which might have been the smarter option, though he did have a higher heat tolerance than her...

The pinkette took another bite after a few moments. The burning was only slightly more tolerable the second time around. Down it went. It had been forever since she'd treated herself to something so sickly sweet--and so full of calories--but it felt a bit freeing to be doing so now. And what made it more special was just who she was sharing it with.

A happy warmth filled her. A date. With Akira. On Valentine's. Dessert. A spa. And later? Wine. And...

"I'm not sure if this could get much better," she thought, sounding a soft, happy hum and flashing him a smile as he worked on his own portion of their treat.

"What do you think? Good, right?"

has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 4, 2020 18:44:39 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

He'd laugh again, and apologising when he hadn't meant to. But that was sort of... incoming, right?

He'd not follow in her footsteps, putting it back down into the cardboard (for more syrup!) and briefly placed his other hand over the top of it - not touching the goods, but enough that they would be close: a brief moment later, and they'd be much, much cooler. Perks of Steam jutsu. "There," Akira would signify. The steaming had come to an end, and they would still be warm but they would be all around better.

NOW, he would take a bite, picking up the stick and pulling one of them off. 'Kami. Sweet.' He thought to himself. That was just the first and foremost thing: then it being swept up across by the glutenous bread. Just all around tasty, he'd say. "Oh, yeah they're good." there was energy to his voice as well, for someone who had just enjoyed it. They were sticky, too.

They were only a few streets away now. They would be coming into a nicer, posher area - but the people did not change. It was full of love, academy students, teenagers moving about: and the two of them blended in well among the crowd and out of the way. Overall it had been a nice walk that Akira had enjoyed with her.

They'd finally come to the place: "Rock [土]" it was simply named, as could be said. It held a claim to be one of the oldest inns in Iwagakure no Sato. It was best described as an inverse mountain: effectively a business under a hole, where you needed to walk down a slightly steeper set of steps. The "ground level" was effectively the roof, that being a huge boulder with the name and insignia inscribed into its front. Akira would face her. "Are you ready?" Akira smirked, and then they would be off.

It's decor was another matter: dark browns and the brightest gold trimmings were around the place, dotted woods and carvings decorated its interior. A large reception area for people, and a couple of people wandering around in bath robes. Everything was clearly laid out, from what appeared to be a cafe when they entered on their left - the rooms some further points down where the pool, spa, and "action rooms" would be in. Akira quickly checked them in, and the receptionist would hand them some things, it was effectively branded items of clothing in their sizes, a bath robe, a towel, a pair of swim shorts for Akira and a one-piece for Yoko, all white: to contrast against the dark colors, they would stand out like sore thumbs.

The receptionist directed them down to the steps where the spa listed, and their available amenities (without forgetting the sales aspect of upgrading). He would be the first to leave, with the men's changing rooms quickly ahead. "I'll see you on the other side, Yoko-chan~" he would say with a small wave.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 4, 2020 19:10:02 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

It was a small relief knowing Akira also enjoyed what she'd selected for the both of them. Well, he could've ordered something else, but he'd gone with what she'd wanted--and she'd have felt somewhat guilty if her choice hadn't been his taste. But he'd enjoyed it--and managed to cool his enough to eat it without any problem. That figured. Yoko practically inhaled the rest of hers--though with small, careful bites. Image, and all. An equally sweet "Thanks," would be given once they were finished. He hadn't had to buy both of theirs, but he'd done so anyway.

Their walk continued and they came to a giant rock with the business name carved upon its front. Rock? Yoko searched her memory for this place but found nothing. The name felt familiar, and she'd probably heard of it before, but had never been here. Well, before now.

She gave a nod to his question. "Definitely." She'd been ready since setting foot outside her front door.

Yoko followed down the steps and into the reception area. The interior design was, she noted, very well done. Polished and earthy and well kept. She accepted the items from the receptionist, looking through them briefly as they were directed to a nearby set of steps further in.

The attempts at upselling them didn't go anywhere--not that she'd have expected them to, already having reservations. Yoko waved back at her date with a soft "'Kay," and entered the women's changing room on the opposite side.

The one-piece suit was...not her taste. Yoko didn't like white. It was dull and not at all flattering. It was nice for an interior room but not for her clothes. She begrudgingly put it on, slipped on the robe, and would leave the room with her towel in tow.

Yoko didn't actually know what to expect from this trip--what Akira had all paid for, or exactly what kind of massage they were scheduled for. She was hopeful her masseuse was a woman because she was going to have a hell of a time relaxing if it wasn't. Not that she felt she could refuse, but...it would be difficult.

She waited, looking around at the decor, admiring the colors and the smaller details in the trim of the room, the tables, seating, the little flourishes here and there. The woman was quiet, just wandering and looking and thinking, clearly a bit deeper into her thoughts. All good ones.

has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 4, 2020 20:26:16 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

Akira would emerge a little while later because his clothes were a little harder to take off, bath robe tucked around his body and towel in hand. "This is comfy." he would say, grinning. He'd sit in the chair next to her own - the slap of his sandals on the tiled floor.

"You look like you belong." Akira would nod to her, in her own little getup. "Did you find everything okay?" Another simple one. But they weren't going to be waiting around long because a woman waved to them and said she'd be over in a second. As he had expected to be and hopefully to the Yoko's pleasure, a woman would come over to them - and began to talk to them some about the place, its history and their role in how they would be helping the two of them. Akira had his arm over Yoko's shoulder as they walked, comfortable.

Walking along a long corridor, the outside was lit by a few lights running among each of the doors: each of them having their own little unique name like "Silk, Rose, Wind and Charm".

They entered the room which had two beds in the middle of the room for single person each to lay down on. In the right hand corner of the room was a big bath, easy enough to fit two people deeply in a comma shape. Settled around it were various candles, in the left was an open cupboard with no door, that someone could hang up their bath robes (as made obvious by the two coat hangers. On the left hand side of the room, parallel to the beds were counters, with a sink, and a small cabinet that held multiple drawers: likely holding all the equipment needed for their work.

Effectively, the room itself was a small box, with the bottom half being slatted wood, and the second upper half being a dreamy green color: like lightly shaded grass. It was dimly lit, but with candles open: and the scent of lavender, it was exactly what Akira had paid for. In the background, very light music was playing like a whisper: the sounds of nature and the like that you could expect of it.

The woman quickly explained the itinerary for today. What they were to expect, which was a full body massage, followed by their choice of peripheral treatment such as a hot stone massage, acupuncture, aroma therapy or pedicure - their preference in terms of clothing as a towel would be applied for their modesty, the simple rules followed by an instruction to take off their clothes when ready, and she (and a colleague) would return.

"I'm excited," Akira would finally say when they were left alone, but shrugged. "Do you... wanna help me with this?" Akira would show some skin from his shoulder, coyly- to make fun- let her embrace him, kiss some. She could help him undress, and if she wanted to, she could do the same. Akira would squeeze her hand once and broke apart, setting himself down on the massage table facing downward and applying a towel over his back.

Much to Yoko's pleasure, two women would enter the room, and then perform their work on them. "Oh, wow." It didn't take Akira long. Did you talk during moments like these? It wasn't always so clear cut. When asking how the pressure was, he asked for more to be put on - and the small noises of relief were evident when she applied it.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 4, 2020 23:23:48 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

She looked like she belonged? Yoko smiled briefly, exhaling through her nose. Of course she did. Spas were places of care and beauty--she could've comfortably lived in a place like this with how often she found herself in similar accommodations. Second place to clothing and accessory shops, of course.

The changing room had been straightforward and she hadn't had any trouble with her things. "Yes," she affirmed softly, looking around the room again. The woman who approached them provided some detail on the inn as they walked toward their next destination. Yoko took in every word--but the bulk of her attention was on Akira. He had his arm around her so casually, like this was something they did all the time. And her mind began to wander: What would that be like?

Their room was what she'd have expected from a place like this--and maybe a bit more. Lavender, music, a simple layout, candles... It was already calming and they hadn't even begun.

Yoko was torn between the subsequent stone massage and a pedicure--but ultimately decided on the pedicure. She took wonderful care of her nails and skin, of course, but it would be nice to have someone else treat her lavishly for a while. The acupuncture didn't appeal to her for the simple fact she got her fill of needles on an almost daily basis.

Akira was the first to say what she'd been thinking, herself. He was excited. "Me too," she said, listening as the woman's footsteps grew fainter out in the hall. The invitation to help him undress was met with a smile and a flicker of hunger in the woman's eyes. Hands moved to pull away the few pieces of clothing he still wore, fingertips dancing along his skin at the edges of the robe and along his waistband. That same gentle touched moved up his chest, through his hair, with light, teasing kisses sprinkled in. A few giggles here and there.

She would undress as well, allowing him the same time to play and tease, but only for a short while--as the staff would be returning soon enough. Yoko shot him a wink when they parted ways to get situated on their respective beds.

Green eyes were on the door as soon as it opened. Two women? That was a relief. The pinkette still wasn't all that fond of being touched by strangers but she could more easily adapt to another woman working on her. Being a medic herself she had the urge to bring up particular muscles where she'd noted her tension was most concentrated, but she then reminded herself that this wasn't work and she didn't have to dive so deep into it. Just feel and relax.

The masseuse was initially extremely careful with her, Yoko noticed. Her pace was slow and her hands gentle, as if she'd noticed the stiffness in her figure. But as minutes passed, and sensing no danger, the pinkette finally let herself relax--not fully, but the closest she was going to get. When she was asked for more or less pressure, Yoko requested more--a lot more. And soon there was an audible crack somewhere in her lower back, then another next to her right shoulder blade. She loosed a low, relaxed moan, feeling a well of tension ease in her back.

"And that girl thought I had magic hands," she mumbled. "This is soooo nice..." Another pop on the left side of her spine. The massage, the music, the lavender--it was like a tiny slice of heaven.

has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 5, 2020 12:35:27 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

Akira enjoyed Yoko's touch more, with her helping him change out of his white clothing and onto something herself, sharing in her time and touch more than he'd care to admit.

Akira was more than happy in his current situation, with a woman pressing her elbows into the crook of his muscle in his back - likely hard at work, Akira was beneath: feeling her hands run up and down him, the strength from his muscles fading as he became more relaxed. He looked to his side, seeing Yoko also having fun, and he'd smile: even with his face half mushed into the material.

They were silent though, as the music went on. Presumably to let them talk? Maybe because they hadn't indicated anything to warrant it? "Slightly better than being at eachother's throats, for sure." Akira grumbled out himself mid pop into his own muscle from where tension had been gathering.

And Yoko's moans. It sounded a bit lik- 'Oop.' Akira didn't need to look down to know what was happening. No judgement, and he was on his front. No harm done. "I think the they have a steam room with some essential oils. I'll see you in there."

The woman on Yoko's side closer to the bath took a momentary break in order to pour some liquid into the bath, turning on the taps - slowly. Enough that they weren't going to fill soon, but it was a bit like a timer. They began to work on the couple's lower backs, and down towards their legs: even adjusting their towels for the full skin coverage, covering them in the oils. Working down them, before scrubbing them off with a slightly abrasive material: and would work in a cream later. Either way, they were both being tended to in body.

"What's your favorite season, Yoko-chan?" Akira asked, wondering if she were a spring or summer type woman: she seemed the type to be into her dresses, and the opportunity to show them off throughout the year was a real kicker.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts