Luminescence [Akira] [Private]

compose a reply
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 5, 2020 13:58:59 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Better than being at each other's throats. That was an understatement. Yoko snickered but otherwise didn't comment. There was a mild excitement in riling him up, though. Something about seeing him so fiery and barely controlled. A temper and a loud voice drew her in like a moth to fire. It shouldn't have--it was unhealthy--but it did. Their first time together had been proof enough of that.

Akira noted this place had a steam room. Ooh, how lovely. "Perfect," she said, breathing a content sigh as the woman next to her drove the heel of her palm against her lower back. The oil used allowed the woman's hands to glide like the most intimate silk along her muscles and joints, penetrating a much-needed pressure through her body and working out every ounce of tension and soreness.

Her favorite season? "Summer," she said. "Aside from what's in my seasonal wardrobe, it's definitely my favorite. Everything's so bright and warm and alive. Everything flourishes--people, animals, the earth..." She trailed off, a few memories of past summers drifting through her head.

"What about you?" she tossed back. "You seem like a winter person to me." One could interpret that many ways, though Yoko meant it in the way of someone who appreciated quiet beauty and stillness. Not in himself, but in his environment--less chaos, less noise, fewer distractions. Though it was possible she was totally wrong, for different reasons.

The woman working on Yoko asked again if the pressure she was applying was all right, asking if she was comfortable or needed a break--being careful. Yoko again wondered why. "Yeah I'm fine," she said. "You could go a lot harder, even. I'm not that fragile." The masseuse hesitated, and then in the kindest, most cordial voice, she noted quietly, "Ah, of course. You just appear to bruise easy, miss. I wanted to ensure your comfort."

Yoko nearly groaned in frustration. Her poor diet the past two months or so had affected her rate of healing--every mark and bruise from both her daily activities and attention from Akira more recently ended up taking longer to fade than normal. While cleaning earlier, she'd bumped the corner of the kitchen table with her hip--that was probably a light blue color about now. Had the woman seen the shape her neck was in? Shit.

The pinkette laughed, clearly embarrassed. "Oh, gosh, I'm fine, really. I'm very accident prone," she lied. "Extremely clumsy. He knows." She waved in Akira's direction, knowing the staff would see it even if he didn't.

"This woman probably thinks I'm made of glass," she thought, irritated.

@akira HEX: #d85266 No notes!

has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 5, 2020 17:54:20 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

It was OK for her to guess his season, he'd had done the same albeit with some caution: but he wasn't offended by the thought. "Autumn. Best of summer and winter. Not like my family, which is spring. I like it for reading atmosphere, and my wardrobe favours it." he spoke inbetween some of his breaths, breathing and melting into the table as his body was being taken care of.

He was enjoying himself, and listened to the small piece of conversation between Yoko and the masseuse. An interesting thought, given she was a medic. But her occupation spoke nothing of her personal proclivities: and he'd known it already without making the conscious deduction given how she'd bruised up after their activities the other day. But saying that she was clumsy? That... wasn't correct. Akira had seen her dance around the battlefield, and for someone who cleaned their house the way she did... well.

He decided it was nothing, and nothing out of the ordinary for that matter and chose not to pursue it further in his mind. "How have you been doing for missions lately? I think I need to make sure my senses are sharp after doing so many missions with my team." Akira rounded out, possibly half as a question and half as a statement. But there was another reason as well. His rank meant he would be granted to better, stronger missions: and that was of interest to him to take them out and prove his worth.

The Jinchuuriki knew that it was a bit of a sensitive topic for her, given she might've not been on many missions at all since the incident, but it was better to do the healing and roll past it. Was it his position to care? ...

"Maybe even get a few clones to do them for me." Akira would be monotonous in his delivery, and if Yoko looked over at him she'd see a sly grin - not visible, but evident from the look in his eye and with the slight crease in his skin.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:
Jinchūriki, Stalwart Hide, Bukijutsu Maverick, Hawkeyes, Seal Weaver [Always Active]

Genjutsu Innovator [Inactive]
Genjutsu Subterfuge [Inactive]
Political Orator [Inactive]

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 5, 2020 18:40:03 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Autumn? Well, for the options in attire she certainly understood. Yoko wouldn't have guessed he'd have placed so much on the "reading atmosphere" of the season, though. She did know he enjoyed his books, the same as her, so it made sense for him.

Missions? Yeah, she really didn't want to discuss those. But she would, because he'd asked. "They have been...fine," she said, trying especially hard not to think back on one in particular. She opened her mouth to say something else--anything, really--but nothing came, and she fell into an awkward sort of silence.

Her date's mention of clones, though, would have her turn her head to shoot him a look. Bringing up clones so casually with what she now related them to? Seriously. And he'd know it, too. Was he smiling over there? The woman shook her head gently and turned back, burying her face down into the table once more.

"If you're concerned about staying sharp, you are welcome to test your blade against mine," she offered casually. "I'd rather avoid getting trapped in another tree, but in a physical match we could see how well you stay balanced upon your toes." Yoko didn't often partake in spars because the bulk of her arsenal was medical techniques. But it'd been a while since she'd really pushed her speed in something a little more laid back.

The woman tending to her began working her over with something to remove the oil, only to begin adding some kind of lotion. It smelled vaguely of flowers, though she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

"You never really told me much about your genin," she said. "Do you enjoy it? Being a team leader?" Yoko couldn't have pictured herself in the same role. The younger generations of the village resonated a bad chord in her--the bulk of them were either disrespectful or mildly irritating with their quirks and overreaching confidence. And if it wasn't the medical arts, her patience for teaching tended to be rather low.

has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 5, 2020 18:52:18 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

Her response had been stifled and stale at best. Though her idea of a mision was more interpreted as a fight: besting himself against another Jonin was always of interest to him. It didn't matter how involved they were, if she was offering up an opportunity to get her ass kicked then he would partake.

"As you can tell by the new tattoos, I'll have more than enough fun using my new, invigorated body against you, Yoko-chan." His voice was innocent, but his words were another story. There was some truth to it: in how easily he could summon equipment into his arms, and how he utilised it with such precision with his ability of Bukijutsu.

"I warn you, I've become faster." He would warn her appropriately. Even taking away the speed element, or the advantages his Jinchuuriki status provided: the lack of use thereof made his physical abilities stronger, and his mind was being tempered by the training he partook in - and was very close to being an over-worker.

Instead of his back being worked on and a lotion being applied, he would be swapped over onto his front - and his towel covering his privates, and the same again would begin: the woman pulled his arm away from his body, pulling and clicking through the fingers. "Ah," he exhaled.

"They're great kids. But the position was a stepping stone into becoming a Jonin. I'm still looking for other opportunities. Lady Takara won't allow it until they've become Chunin, at the minimum." This was a conversation he'd already run through with Takara, and he held no mention of his trials of trying to become ANBU either, or the "Blast Corps" which he'd never shown an interest in.

They worked hard, which was all she needed to know. His masseuse was working on his thighs now, and much to his surprise: they were very tense- he was wincing a bit as the woman was what felt like pulling his thigh muscles apart. "How goes your other training?" It was hard to switch off in their profession, but for now it was one of the main things that they shared an interest in.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:
Jinchūriki, Stalwart Hide, Bukijutsu Maverick, Hawkeyes, Seal Weaver [Always Active]

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 6, 2020 5:01:15 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

New and invigorated, was he? That wording was so deliberate. It put thoughts in her head as to "how" he'd be using those new talents. Exciting thoughts. The fact he had upped his speed was only a mild threat if one at all--Yoko prided herself on her own speed and she didn't actually worry about keeping up with him.

"I look forward to it, then," she said, and the smile could be heard in her voice.

Akira went on to describe his position as a team leader as merely a "stepping stone." It hadn't been his calling, then. Not surprising, with the skill set he'd built up. Yoko actually thought he would talk a bit about his students, how they were doing with their training, what they were like. But he glossed right over it.

"Better that you know for sure they're ready to fly the nest," she commented. It would only benefit his students to remain with the same teacher until they reached their next promotion and were more capable of handling themselves.

Yoko was finally prompted to flip over onto her back. She did so, adjusting the towel draped over her lower half, but otherwise completely comfortable with her top exposed. The woman handed her another towel from a pocket on her apron. Yoko shrugged and took it, draping it over her chest. She really didn't care--not where it concerned another woman seeing her.

"My other training?" What did he mean by that? Was it just a general question or was he trying to hint at something specific? "Fine I suppose," she said, trying to think of how to best answer with more detail. "Academically, I've been reading up a lot lately on a few new sea anemone species found in the sea to the southeast. Very toxic, and their chemicals are already being harvested in bulk for all kinds of medicines and studies." Maybe that wasn't what he was looking for, but her time spent with her texts counted just as much as anything else.

"How did you find this place, by the way?" she asked, turning her head to look over at him. "Not that it was hidden, but...I hadn't expected it. I hadn't expected any of today, really." She cracked a smile. Unexpected, maybe, but she was happy.

has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 6, 2020 9:47:25 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

He wouldn't read any more into the subject, and would just let it happen. They'd see what would happen at the fight... As they moved on, Akira shifted his entire body with comfort, happy in the moment to be letting loose (as it were).

She was right: he wouldn't want it on his head that they'd fail, or die by his lack of training - and his refusal to be like his former sensei, who was also incompetent. "I think so." It was nice that they were doing well. Ai? Maybe not so much. "One of them is expecting to go deaf, so they might be UFD [Unfit For Duty]. I'm teaching and learning sign language with her." He would reel off. It was only a recent event that he'd started doing - but it meant a lot to her.

She wanted to know how he'd found it... well. "My sisters. they pooled together to do something nice for me." The exact event: always ran back to that memory, which was how he was so interconnected with them. But he smiled at her, head laxly facing toward her way, but be looking primarily at the ceiling as the woman was doing her work. "Is that South East on Hi no Kuni, or to mean above Bonchi no Kuni?" They didn't have a south-east sea, so he was wondering exactly what it was that she meant.

He'd take his hand from the table - stretching out toward her, and she could take the hand, if she wanted. "Me either." he hadn't expected to invite Yoko out, but irrational demanded what irrational wanted.

"I could do with more of those sweet bread sticks, whatever they're called..." The sweet tooth in him was crying out, for someone who wasn't so into it. He started giggling a little bit, stifling it when the woman on his end was working on his feet. Slightly ticklish.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
last edit by Deleted on Feb 6, 2020 9:50:45 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 6, 2020 17:28:15 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

One of his students was going deaf and he was...learning sign language for her? Awww! That was so sweet! Maybe the position was just a stepping stone for him, but someone wouldn't commit to that kind of thing unless they really cared. "That's kind of you," she said warmly. It was likely bittersweet that the girl wouldn't be suited for the career she'd initially chosen if her health did take that decline, but that she at least had someone with enough heart to make the transition easier.

His sisters had recommended this place? Well, between three of them, a spa was actually quite a predictable suggestion. "Very nice," she agreed. Yoko definitely approved of their choice.

"Far southeast of Hi no Kuni," she clarified. "But I don't have direct access yet. I've been learning on the roads." She'd come across many a resource not just in the form of scrolls but also in people, fellow medics and scientists. And if she could get her hands on fresh samples, she was definitely going to use them for a toxin or two...

Yoko had made her comment on the surprise of all of this, though she hadn't expected the sudden gesture. She reached over and took his hand with a smile. That warm, fuzzy feeling filled her chest again. And more butterflies.

The glazed bread from earlier did sound good--though that may have been because she hadn't sat down yet to eat a full meal. "We could fetch more on our way back to my place?" she suggested. "They might pair well with that cinnamon-infused wine." How many was too many for a to-go box? Ten?

Akira's laughter at the woman touching his feet was actually really cute. It wasn't a sound she'd heard from him before. And then a thought weaseled into her brain. She smirked at him. "You're ticklish on your feet?" she teased. "This is going into my mental notebook for later." Of course, the obvious question would be raised next, and she wanted to quell it first.

"And before you ask--no. I'm not. Anywhere." She was stern in delivering the words but it was a total lie. Yoko had found that she had a particular weakness along her waist. Prime tickle territory. But she didn't like revealing it because it was such a large target and so easy to exploit. Typically people never found out because touching her meant getting punched.

Judging by the last few work-ins of lotion she was getting, Yoko was assuming her massage was coming to an end. Laying down, it was hard to tell exactly how noodle-y she was going to feel upon standing, but her body already felt amazing. Loose and warm and blissfully free of knots and tension--some of which she hadn't really realized until it'd been kneaded away.

has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 6, 2020 17:42:23 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

"Useful for me, too." Akira would say, it was more of a practical use on his side that he'd learn something new in the mean time: it meant those who couldn't communicate with him otherwise could, and for those who did learn it: it was wordless communication. Very useful. But she'd clarified the exact area, and he wondered for her the actual... dangers of traversing through Hi no Kuni. It would've been dangerous as was and it was wise for her to study the roads.

She took his hand back and he would smile, but closed his eyes as well - accepting his fate in the mean time. "I like that idea." he would say: intriguing to know how the expensive wine tasted, since it tasted bitter on his pocket.

"I'm practising my acting, actually..." Akira lied. They all knew in the room he was joking, and he certainly was ticklish. He would've responded with a solid 'that's what they all say' but he didn't want to open himself up to that line of questioning for joking back.

His mouth would open back, and start to make some noise - before she'd stop him. He smirked, went back to looking at the ceiling. A minute of silence or so later, and the masseuse on Yoko's side would turn behind her to switch off the taps: by now the room had filled with the smell of a bubble bath in a huge bath. She would reach behind the taps themselves and flick a switch, with some electronic noise the bath began to bubble: like a Jacuzzi.

"We'll give you the opportunity to relax for half an hour or so while we prepare for the other rooms. The bath is yours to use." The two of them would bow as they left and a click of the door would bring them in silence together. Akira was sitting up on his bed, stretching out - yawning - as if tired, then lent his hips forward and he would slide off the table, still naked.

"My kami," he would roll his head around his shoulders, but move forward towards Yoko's embrace. "Shall we?" He whispered into her ear. Though, what he might've meant specifically was up to interpretation. Though he'd meant the bath itself.

They'd said half an hour, after all.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
last edit by Deleted on Feb 6, 2020 17:42:57 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 6, 2020 19:07:04 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Practicing his acting? Right. She rolled her eyes and gave him a look that just screamed "I don't that believe that for a second." Though, if either of the two of them were adept in that area, it was her. Yoko could charm her way near flawlessly through just about anything and make herself wholly convincing. Thankfully she didn't have to pretend much around him--her feelings were genuine and genuinely displayed.

With the bath filled, they were freed to soak and relax for half an hour. Yoko sat up and hopped down off the table, setting both towels down in her place and embracing the openness alongside her date now that they were alone. Now standing, she could really feel the different in her muscles and joints. "I might just meld with the floor," she said, stretching her arms high above her and then out to her sides. "A pretty. Pink. Puddle." Loose as a goose--in the physical sense.

Watching Akira stretch, then, it sounded like he was experiencing the same thing. Her gaze flickered down only once, green eyes meeting his as he stepped into her. Her hand found his chest as he spoke, the voice against her ear sending a pleasant shiver through her. "Mhm," she murmured, failing to keep back a smile.

When they were both set, Yoko went over to the tub first, a pronounced sway in her hips and visible grace in her steps. She sank down into the water and immediately felt a full-body happiness with the temperature. It was pleasantly hot and if the massage hadn't soothed her, this would've.

"This is so perfect," she said, stretching her legs out in front of her and submerging herself to her collarbone. "I may have to make this a weekly thing..." She wasn't even joking. The pinkette needed a new regular spa anyway, and this one wasn't that far from home. She did wonder about the cost, but that could be looked into later.

Reaching up to her hair, she ensured her pins were still in place to keep it from getting too wet. And then her gaze would fall on Akira, roaming slowly, heatedly. But she said nothing.

has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 6, 2020 19:31:46 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

Akira had to agree.

When they were both set, Akira would walk behind Yoko to also get into the bath: it was warm. Not piping hot, enough to let himself drown - while she kept herself afloat, Akira briefly submerged himself, getting his hair wet: slicking it back. He was on the opposite side to her, and life was good.

"I'm not sure I could afford it, however much I'd like to..." Akira didn't eat out very often, was quite frugal with what he ate, even bland at times. His own cooking was rather limited as it went and he still managed to avoid fast foods: though not entirely.

His arms went around the back of his head, leaning back some in their pillow-like leather, obviously waterproof. But enough for him to be relaxed and stretched out in the bath, as well as her. "I need a bath as big as this." a small chuckle. But he looked over and at her.

"I managed to smooth some things out with my family, since you last saw Kyoko." He'd interject almost randomly. He'd had to admit some of it was his fault for not participating as much in their lives but he was making an attempt. Trying to be honest. "How about you and your father? Have you been to see him recently?" He'd ask about her life: remembering from what she'd said to him before. He had no idea about his life, and he did for a few people: but not hers.

He'd also needed to arrange a "date" to meet Yuraki-san's new other half. That was a visit worthy of a drink, considering he'd never thought that an academy friend would've been getting engaged so... soon. There was always so much to do...

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 7, 2020 12:00:24 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Akira did bring up the point that coming to a place like this weekly would be expensive. That didn't matter all too much to Yoko, though. A weekly spa day was no different than the crazy numbers she tossed at her wardrobe, or the house, or her makeup...

Their conversation took a different turn. He'd managed to get things better settled with this family? "That's great," she said with a small smile. The last and only time she'd seen the man with one of his sisters had been unpleasant at best. It'd been clear to her that there was some not-so-kind history between Akira and his family, so hearing that he was making the effort to really smooth things over in some fashion was definitely encouraging.

The pinkette's relationship with her own closest kin wasn't that involved, though. "My father? No. Not since before..." Her words died away. The last time she'd visited the man had been a week or so before she'd left for her escort assignment in Mizu no Kuni. A part of her was afraid that he would know, sense it somehow, and it would sadden him. Her father was not the type to anger quickly but she couldn't bear to see sadness in his eyes. And so...she'd avoided him. But a visit was inevitable--it was just a matter of when she worked up the courage to go see him.

"He was always really good at reading me and somehow knowing when something was wrong. I don't want to disappoint him, I guess," she said with a shrug. And suddenly the water didn't feel quite so warm. The pinkette sighed softly and sunk deeper into the water, submerging all below her nose beneath the surface and, in a way, withdrawing a bit into her own head.

She really didn't like talking about family. Or herself. Why did it have to bother her so much?

has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 7, 2020 12:38:22 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

Akira watched the different mix of emotions rush over her face when he asked, it wasn't something that he had intended to get into with her, but here they were.

Again, just like himself: she'd had too much going on before the event and again, Akira's own memory which made his blood boil, the Kuronmeru's name like big bold white letters running across his mind in quiet reminder of who was here. But he nodded, singularly: once.

But he played the role of a good father, knowing what it was to let your daughter - or child, fly from the nest. But then being aware of one's problems? It was its own little thing. Akira didn't have a claim to understand. Akira didn't quite know how to approach it. Whether to say 'there was nothing for him to be disappointed by.' but he had no idea of the exact relationship, or the man's rank - former rank? That was the thing. Akira didn't know.

Seeing her withdraw, he would do his best to remedy the situation. "Either way." Akira would crunch his stomach together and float forward toward her, guiding himself toward her with his hands on the edge of the tub and toward her, through the bubbles and the warmth of the bath.

"Are you going to sulk or do you want to go and get a pedicure?" despite his younger age he had no problem talking to her like he was in charge. Because... well. He enjoyed taking the position, literally. "I'll help you take your mind off things." A kiss to her cheek - his face went into the water a little bit, his back lightly creeping from the edge of the water, his eyes staring at her.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 7, 2020 14:50:43 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Was she going to sulk? No. How could she stay upset when he was so...cute? The kiss to her cheek would have her rise from the water, moving forward to return one upon his lips. Then another, and another, and another. She was back to smiling--she couldn't help herself.

"The pedicure sounds nice," she said, "but not yet." They were given half an hour, and if he was going to help her "take her mind off things," well, she wasn't going to rush it. Her lips found his again, the pinkette moving forward in the water to bring her body flush against his. Arms would wrap around his neck, her touch and her kisses more firm. Not demanding, but firm.

She didn't want to talk about herself, or her family, or anything right then. She just wanted to enjoy the moment and enjoy who she was spending it with. This was a date, and stress had no place in a date. She wanted attention and affection and happiness. This was it. He was it.

Deep down, she did wonder where this was all going--his end goal. Was the surprise date only because of the holiday? Would there be no continuing on with other outings together after today? What was his motivation? Was he really wanting to make more of them or would this be a decision he would only regret later? They hadn't spoken before about relationships and he'd already stated in the past he wasn't available for something of that nature. And as much as Yoko was enjoying their date, she did think about the implication further down the line: Where were they headed? Where was this headed?

And then the booming question from her conscience, permeating her thoughts even as she slid her tongue out to dance with his. "Do you want there to be more to this?"

"Maybe. If it's like this, if it continues on like this? Maybe I do."

Or maybe the whole air of Valentine's was making her hopelessly hopeful for something that would never happen. Maybe the walk here and seeing all those couples in the street was getting to her head. Or maybe she'd been alone for so long that she genuinely craved something better. Yoko didn't know. For now she let it go, losing herself in the feeling of his embrace.

has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 11, 2020 14:59:30 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Satori Akira

Her body being so closely pressed to his was glorious. It brought clarity in his mind for the time being, and he enjoyed her enough - but there was a calming element to his mind in her being by him. Something that helped quell the storm in him.

She had her own internal quarrel but Akira held his body against her, resting her head in the crook of her neck and collarbone, now. It was intimate, which was something he'd been lacking in his life of anyone significant outside of his family, and missing the touch of someone. He wouldn't admit it but he needed it.

They'd be able to stay there until called upon. They could just feel the water, the sound of it splashing against the side and itself, the smell of lavender and the wetness of Yoko's skin pressing against his own.

'This is nice.' He thought to himself, eyes closed as he breathed slowly. But they would eventually get pulled apart, by a knock at the door giving them a few minutes warning to get themselves ready for the next step in the process.

That meant getting back into his clothes, and drying off slightly from the type of material being used in the bath robes. Even the temperature in the room was great. He was feeling more refreshed than before, but it helped that there were people waiting on them. They'd exited the room by the aid of another masseuse, but be taken to two separate places, one was a salon for Yoko to get a pedicure, and one was another room for Akira to get a hot stone massage. "See ya~"

They would eventually recoup later, and Yoko would be able to see Akira's soft saunter as well as he did: being much more relaxed than before. "Hey," he'd have a grin to his face as he looked for her feet, seeing if they'd gone a different color - if there was anything to see. They were still in their bath robes and all that. "If you're feeling more rejuvenated, I could certainly go for food. How are you feeling?" He asked of her, head slightly tilted back in how chilled out he was being.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts
Luminescence [Akira] [Private]Feb 12, 2020 3:32:13 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

The knock on the door came much too soon. But they had other things to enjoy outside of one another. Yoko was visibly reluctant to tear herself away from him, but she did, climbing out of the water to throw the suit and robe back on. Drying off went rather quickly with having kept her hair out of the water.

They were led out and then away to their own destinations, Akira to his stone massage and Yoko to her pedicure. She waved as he was led off, following her own guide through another door.

Another woman would tend to her nails and feet, buffing and moisturizing and then filing and painting her nails. When asked what color, Yoko chose pink. But the woman informed her they had multiple shades and brought her an entire booklet--with two full pages dedicated just to pink. It took her much too long to decide, but she eventually settled on "sunset kiss," which was a shade between pink and light red. It seemed...appropriate.

There was quiet. A nice quiet. The woman working on her didn't speak, just did her job with gentle hands and a careful eye. Yoko's thoughts lingered on just how nice this all was. Not just the lush luxury of the spa, but in how surprising and wonderful it'd been to have Akira show up at her doorstep the way he had. And even though he'd not been the best with words on their way here, she was having such a lovely time. Thinking about later, watching her last few nails get coated in pretty pink as a fountain churned across the room, reminiscing on a multitude of other recent events involving her date today, it all felt so very dreamy.

When her pedicure was finished, she was led back to meet up with Akira. He looked more loosened up now, if that were possible. Happy, too. "Hey," she tossed back, noting his attention dropped to her feet.

"Pretty, right?" she said. "Sunset Kiss is the color. Made me think of you." Oh, was that weird to say? ...Well, too late. Thankfully his hunger would lead them onto another topic. Despite the sweets they'd shared earlier, an actual meal did sound nice.

"I could eat," she agreed with a nod, getting up on her toes and stretching her arms out high above her, bringing them down in one quick swing to her sides. "I feel so refreshed and recharged." She felt tranquil yet full of energy at the same time, like a bright, warm star. She sounded a content sigh, one hand finding her hip.

"You have a plan for that, too, or are we winging it?" She didn't mind either way. And, with the mood she was in, she didn't care what they ended up eating, either. Yoko was riding a wave of all things warm and happy and floaty and with her body's aches and tension erased, some of her worries vanished too. When was the last time she was this...

...happy?

has written 0 posts