compose a reply
A Dray for A Day - [Inoyami]Apr 19, 2020 4:12:40 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

#d38d00

He would like the bitter stuff her brother made. Or maybe he was just being nice. Inoyami wasn't trying to read him all that closely but Kazuto did seem the type of guy to stray from the sugary stuff. Shikajin was just a weird end of the spectrum who ate every ounce of sweets he came across. Made it easy to buy him food and snacks, though.

Kazuto defaulted to Miho's decisions on the flowers. "Just" cherry blossoms? "Oh, no, Kazuto, just one flower won't do!" she told him. "You've gotta branch out, you know?" There was a very long pause here, and from the sofa came a poorly stifled snicker.

Inoyami smiled triumphantly. It wasn't often that her brother actually found something she said funny enough to react to it. Usually he just stared her down when she made a lame joke. But this joke--while still lame--had gotten something. Kazuto had probably heard it a billion times, but oh well.

"You have practice at four," Inoyori called casually, not looking up from his book.

Inoyami perked up at this, glancing at a clock on the far wall. "Oh, that's right. Well, let's finish up our tea and I'll see you out?" she suggested to Kazuto, glancing down again at the carved squirrels. "If there's anything you need before your big day, just name it, and I am so there. Ooooh, I can't wait." She really couldn't. She was still buzzing with excitement over the news. What a happy day.

OOC INFO
& NOTES!

SPECIAL ABILITIES

❖ Clan Hijutsu Prodigy
❖ Finely Tuned Chakra Control
❖ Quick Study: Sealing
TECHNIQUES

❤ NOTES: None!

has written 0 posts