A Dray for A Day - [Inoyami]

compose a reply
A Dray for A Day - [Inoyami]Feb 8, 2020 16:08:14 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

Just like he had done not so along, Kazuto walked through the village. A package safely secured under the crook of his arm as he navigated the streets and byways of the village. Today the streets were not as populated however as they had been days away. Still he walked with a brisk pace, making good time as he stepped into the bounds of the Yamanaka compound and much like it had been during the last time he had been here, attending a party with the leaders of the clan, he was amazed at the way that the Yamanaka had mingled their buildings with shrubbery arranged in beautiful forms and dotted with lovely flowers that seemed to be in full bloom. In was indeed impressive, and he could say that even the Senju could learn a thing or two from the Yamanaka.

As he would finally reach Inoyami's house, he stepped into the equally lovely garden, taking a moment to gain a glimpse of her landscaping abilities, or at least he supposed they were hers, unless her brother had done the job himself and he had been mislead. Snapping from his observations, the Senju would then resume his path and stand before the very door, his fingers curling into a fist before he would lightly tap the door and call for her name. "Inoyami?" He said before speaking again. "Are you here?" He would call again, awaiting for her or her brother to open the door for him.

Once more he faced the garden, smitten by the beauty of it, mentally taking pointers on what he could do to make his own personal project look even better than its current condition. Perhaps he could ask her what secret she used for that. Perhaps she would be more willing to tell him after he had given her the sculpture he had been working on, aside of telling her the joyous news. As for now he could only await.

-tag-

@inoyami

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,169 posts
A Dray for A Day - [Inoyami]Feb 18, 2020 18:15:16 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Inoyami was sitting at her desk making an entry in her journal. She'd just finished sketching yet another picture of Kiyoriki when the squirrel herself began darting around the room, skittering around the floor, up onto the bed, and then across the desk. "Tch." The blonde lifted up her journal out of reach, watching the furry creature run around like her tail was on fire. "What's gotten into you?"

Then, a voice floated up from downstairs. "Sis!"

"WHAT!"

"Door!"

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not your servant!"

Downstairs sitting on the couch, the woman's brother shut the book he was reading--just loud enough for her to hear it. And then like magic she was descending the stairs with hurried steps, nearly tripping over the last one, and shooting him a glare.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"The Senju."

"WHY didn't you say that first?!"

The man opened the page back up and replied flatly, "Because I enjoy making your life difficult."

Inoyami huffed and would swing the door open, beaming the brightest smile to her friend in spite of whatever shouting he might have heard from the other side of the front door.

"Hey there!" Her blue eyes took in the box. "What's up?"

HEX: #db9320 No notes!

has written 0 posts
A Dray for A Day - [Inoyami]Feb 19, 2020 0:49:02 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Kazuto would hear the muffled voices of two individuals behind doors and an eyebrow rose and began to wonder if that's how they treated each other on a constant basis. At the very least he could say that it was much better than the relationship he had to his brothers. As the door opened and he was met by the radiant blonde, the Senju would give her a hint of a smile and a look that said, he had heard every last bit of their interaction, in fact, he assumed that the whole Yamanaka Clan Compound had, making him consider if that was a normal fixture of both of them in the house.

"Your brother does know I have a name right?" He said, making a light joke about it. That onto itself was a marked improvement, he realized. A year ago to be referred by just 'The Senju' would have annoyed him, as if he had who he was for belonging to a clan and by not being himself. However as time has passed and he had become accustomed to the realities of leadership and had grown to accept that for better or worse he was a Senju. As he stood outside he would held the present that he had sculpted from a lump of wood and painted to her exact specifications, all hidden within the box that he had carried.

"Nevermind him, I suppose." He said as his eyes drifted towards the box. "I brought your request." He said as he handed her the box and coughed to gain her attention again. "Do you mind if I come in? Maybe I will get some of your expert critique." He said trying to put some more humor to his words. After being invited in he would await for the young Yamanaka to open the box, to see with her eyes the dray that he had painstakingly recreated with chisel and hammer, with sand paper and brush, until a family of squirrels had been made out of wood and frozen in time. "Well, go on then. Open it up." He told her.

-tag-

@inoyami

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
A Dray for A Day - [Inoyami]Feb 21, 2020 5:37:14 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Oh, gosh, was Kazuto really bothered by the way her brother referred to him? It wasn't that Inoyori didn't know his name, but he tended to refer to clans before given names. Inoyami didn't think her friend would find the details behind that preference very interesting, though--it was sort of a lot to try to explain on the doorstep--so she settled for acknowledging it and little else. "Yeah, he knows...," she said awkwardly, glancing over her shoulder and into the living room at the man. He turned a page in his book, aware of the glance in his direction but not outwardly signaling such.

Kazuto would present her with the box he'd brought along. Her request? Wait.

Waaaaaait.

The squirrel carving?!

The blonde took the box with a bright smile and a nod. "Yes, please, come in!" She stepped back and allowed him inside. "Shoes off, please." And into the dining area she would lead them. The floor plan on the first story of the house was pretty open but there was some distance between the living room furniture and the dining area, with a half wall serving as a partition into the kitchen. The way she'd walked would keep them some distance from her brother--not in the way of avoiding him, but in the way that he didn't care to interact with his sister's guests if he didn't have to.

Taking a seat at the table--with visible quickness--the woman would set to work opening the box up, and when she finally got a peek of what was inside as the lid was removed, the happy squeal that tore from her throat was absolutely legendary.

"Oh. my. GOSH. IT'S SO CUTE! LOOK AT THEIR LITTLE NOSES! AND THEIR TAILS!" Another happy squeal. "'Yori come look at--" But she stopped when a hand found her shoulder, the man already standing behind her from a small but instant blip of movement across the house.

"Cute. And stop screeching, you'll shatter the windows."

"But it's so--"

"Adorable, I know." The man rolled his eyes and wandered off into the kitchen and out of sight.

"I love it I love it I love it!!!" she sang, The blonde now turning the carving a few different ways to admire its details in the light. "Thank you so so much! How long did this take you?" She looked to Kazuto expectantly, eyes wide and bright, the woman just thrumming with happiness.

And who wouldn't be happy getting such a sweet gift? Okay, she'd asked for it, but this went waaaay beyond what she'd expected! Inoyami had assumed it'd be just one squirrel carving, but he'd been generous enough to make a whole little family of them. It was one of the best things she'd ever been given, hands down.

has written 0 posts
A Dray for A Day - [Inoyami]Feb 22, 2020 21:50:26 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Kazuto widened his eyes slightly at the joyous outburst of his friend and the reaction of her elder brother. It was like night and day he realized in comparison with how Shikajin had reacted about the two deer book holders he had carved. Whilst the man had been reserved but thankful, Inoyami's reaction had been like a flash grenade exploding in his face, eliciting some ringing in his eyes before the calming influence of Inoyori would be present to reign her excitement back until it was something resembling normality, her tone lowering several decibels as she began to ask her questions regarding the manufacture of the small statue.

"Hmmm... A couple of days, a day to sketch it, then a day to actually carve it and fix any mistakes, plus two days to actually paint it and lacquer it." It had been a fun little project, he had never thought he would've looked so much as pictures, photographs and drawings of squirrels. And the whole fact that he had done several of them rather just a single one. And if the reaction of his friend was any indication, then he had done a good job at it and could be satisfied that it hadn't been in vain. As he noticed her brother leaving Kazuto would turn towards his friend.

"Actually, that's not the only reason I came here." Kazuto said as a small smile appeared upon his lips. "But, please don't scream your lungs out. We wouldn't want to break the windows and release your brothers ire, would we?" He said, giving for the Yamanaka to have a second to settle and put the carving to a side, lest she would drop it to the floor and undo his craftsmanship. When she did he would lean against the counter as he cleared his throat to inform her of what was not set in motion. "Miho and I are getting married."

-tag-

@inoyami

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
A Dray for A Day - [Inoyami]Feb 23, 2020 4:27:26 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

A couple days and he'd made something this cute? "That's so awesome! You did such a great job!" she praised, a wide grin lighting up her face. "I love it, really." She turned the sculpture further, admiring it, but would look up again suddenly when Kazuto revealed this little gift wasn't the only reason he'd stopped by to see her.

The confusion was evident on her face, and she set down the sculpture, leaning forward over the table. Did she want 'Yori's anger aimed in her general direction? Nope. Never. Ever. It was terrifying. "So what is it?" she whispered excitedly, nearly bouncing with enthusiasm. It had to be something big!

....MARRIED?!

"WHAT!" Inoyami's mouth fell open.

From the kitchen, "Windows!"

"That's so great, ohmygosh!" the blonde said, exuding a furiously bright kind of energy now. "Congrats!!!!"

Behind her, the woman's brother re-emerged from the kitchen. He'd heard the conversation, but clearly had no intent to openly comment on it with the Senju being a near stranger to him.

"Sis. Where's the coffee."

"I used the last of the grounds this morning, and did you HEAR--"

"Red or blue tin?"

Inoyami hesitated, finally turning to look over her shoulder. "Red."

Her brother stared at her flatly as the realization would hit him. "Red's the hyper-caffeinated batch, sweetheart. No wonder you're jumpy."

"But they're getting married!!!" she exclaimed. "That's so wonderful! I'm sorry about stealing your coffee, 'Yori, but, OH--" She spun back around to face Kazuto. "Do you need help with the wedding arrangements??"

Behind her, the other Yamanaka heaved a sigh and and returned to the kitchen.

has written 0 posts
A Dray for A Day - [Inoyami]Feb 23, 2020 12:54:01 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Again, Kazuto would be surprised by the outburst of emotion after he had broke the news to his friend and the fact that her brother would react in such a fashion like to distance himself from the happy news. It was quite the contrast of emotion between two members of a same clan, more importantly by two individuals that were siblings. Then again he supposed that it was very likely. After all were not he and his brothers so distinct from each other that it almost seemed like an impossibility that they had the same parent? That made him wonder about how the parents of the Yamanaka had differed and if both Inoyami and Inoyori had taken traits from their parents as well.

The Senju would give a glancing smile before the interaction of the siblings ended, holding it as his friend asked him if they needed any help with the arrangements. In truth he wasn't aware of what help they required, the Senju had left more of the care to the wedding to his fiance and he almost regretted having done so, after he had seen the toll that Miho was going through as she was overwhelmed by the managing aspects of such an event. He might even claim that he was overwhelmed agter he had learned of every little single thing that she was managing.

"Inari is helping Miho, I think." He said, sounding someone uncertain. He had also assumed that Inari would be one of the bridesmaid and if there were more, he would assume as well that it would be Inari who was the maid of honor. But he was also sure that Miho would appreciate and accept any offered help, specially of someone that seemed to be as stylish as Inoyami. "I'm certain however that if you were to offer your valuable input, she would come to accept it." He said with a thin smile.

He could hazard a guess that she would be the sort of person involved with the floral arrangements, having a green thumb if her garden was something to go by. Perhaps she could even give suggestions to the own garden that he had built in his house in order honor his late sister. "But, aside that. I would like you to be there, Inoyami. You've been a good friend to me and that means something." He said before he turned his gaze towards the kitchen. "You could bring your brother too if you want. Every wedding needs someone brooding in the corner." He said in a joking tone.

-tag-

@inoyami

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
A Dray for A Day - [Inoyami]Feb 25, 2020 5:58:23 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

If Miho already had help with her wedding arrangements, that made the blonde wonder how appropriate it would be to just randomly walk up and offer her own. "Hmm..." She thought on Kazuto's suggestion. It would probably just depend on if she ran into the other woman before her big day and the topic got brought up. "If I see her, sure." Otherwise, she'd feel out of place making a special trip for something that might not end up being needed.

Kazuto went to invite her to the ceremony, which OF COURSE she'd be attending. And it meant a lot that he'd come to the house in person to ask her about it. He could've sent something in the mail, a formal invitation like people often did. But the personal touch was so nice. Inoyami beamed a smile, mostly at his invite, but partially at the extended invite to her sibling. "I would love to be there on your special day!" she sang, clapping her hands together. "I'm so flattered you would think to invite me." The blonde would have a short laugh stifled against closed lips, only for her to lean in to whisper, "I'll make sure he doesn't brood too hard and ruin the mood."

From the kitchen in a warning tone, "Yami!"

The woman would giggle again. "So tell me about it! The proposal! How'd it go? What'd she say? What happened? Did you take her somewhere special for it?" She was leaning into his words, now, wanting every happy--or juicy--detail, her natural energy inviting him to reveal anything and everything he felt comfortable enough to share.

has written 0 posts
A Dray for A Day - [Inoyami]Feb 26, 2020 12:50:58 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"It's more of Miho's day than mine to be honest." Kazuto would tell her. At least he thought it was, he wanted to think that this was something that his beloved had thought from time to time even if she had never expressed it. He understood how important that day was to her or well, for any woman in reality. But nevertheless he was glad that the wedding ceremony would be attended by his friend and that she would do her best to aid in any capacity that Miho would decide Inoyami could best serve. Surely there would be a many great deal of flower arrangements supervised by her, of course this was just a speculation but he had certain that Miho would be keen to capitalize on the Yamanaka's talents.

Once more he would surprised by the energy that exuded of the woman, warm as if it were the energy of a bright star that struck everyone. And yet again he was surprised of the exchange between the two siblings, wondering if all sibling interactions were like this or if it was just a dynamic they had. There was something else, Kazuto thought, about the way that Inoyori carried himself, almost as if it were something that nagged him, that gnawed at him that he kept hidden. In the brief glance that he had looked at him, he had thought about it, but simply he couldn't put a finger to it, unsure of what it could be.

"Hmmm?" He snapped back to reality as flurry of questions was released from her lips and he smiled despite himself, remembering the good time they had at the resort and how he had poised to question to her. "We went to a hot springs resort, nearby the volcano. I had thought about it for some months, proposing to her that is, and so I did asked her in viewpoint that overlooked the town." He remembered how he had stammered his words and made a full out of himself and then had decided to speak honestly to her on how he felt and how much he cherished her presence, her warmth and her love. He smiled again and looked at Inoyami. "She couldn't tell me at first but... she accepted."

Kazuto told her as he nodded to himself. And that unto itself had been one of the happiest, if not the most happiest moment of his life. Surely Inoyami would want more details but as she looked at her he chuckled and spoke once more. "What happened after that, that's between me and her." He told her as he held his faint smile, unwilling to give out more details.

-tag-

@inoyami

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
A Dray for A Day - [Inoyami]Mar 14, 2020 22:08:45 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

A hot springs resort? Ooh, how fancy! And it sounded like he'd picked somewhere scenic to do the proposal. "That sounds so sweet!" she beamed. If Miho hadn't actually given her answer right away, did that mean she'd hadn't been expecting it? Had she been too stunned to reply?

The blonde smirked knowingly at Kazuto's last little detail. "Between him and her," huh? Well, she didn't need an explanation for that one. "I'm happy for you guys," she said. "Really. You're both younger than most of the people I know who've gotten engaged. Not that our careers grant us major longevity or anything, but I think it's great that you're both going to be spending your lives together." It did help too that they were both shinobi and understood the demands of their careers. There wouldn't be misplaced expectations about their personal lives or workload.

"So when's the ceremony?" she asked. "Have you two picked out a date yet? Are you going with something traditional or adding some modern flair? Oh! You invited Shikajin too, right?" She couldn't forget her teammate. If Kazuto did already invite him, Ino wondered how he'd taken the news. Shikajin wouldn't have expressed nearly as much as excitement as her, but maybe he'd at least cracked a smile? This was such a happy occasion!

has written 0 posts
A Dray for A Day - [Inoyami]Mar 20, 2020 23:10:08 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"I guess we're." Kazuto replied agreeing completely with her statement, they were younger than any person that he had known to wed, even his father had married in his mid twenties, but he couldn't say that was an union forged out of love. And well, his mother had never married deciding to raise him until she had passed. He felt content that the chance to actually form a family without anything having being arranged was an opportunity that was presented to him and one that he would not waste. Truth and simple, he couldn't contemplate a life without Miho, without her patience and her smiles and even the rare few instances in which her temper would show. He had learned to love each and everyone of those aspects. But before he could ponder more into the happiness that lay beneath his usual stern demeanor, he was victim of the all too usual barrage of questions that was associated with the blonde.

"Yeah, I asked Shikajin to be one of my groomsman, I'm glad he's going to be there." He told her, but then the rest of the questions had a more difficult answer at hand. They had barely formalized the engagement to the clan and had just begin to consider some of the aspects of the ceremony, the reception thereafter and the honeymoon they would have. It was a process that Miho had began as he had decided to leave it on her, simply on the thought that she would be better suited to handle all the aspects rather than him. However he could provide an answer to his friend.

"At the moment we're barely beginning to look through all what we need, but we're thinking on sometime early June." He said. Perhaps the summer was the best time to do such a thing, a good way to start living their lives together he supposed. "And i'm not sure to be honest what route we shall take. I suppose we will do something more traditional." He would finally tell him. "I'm afraid I won't be of much help describing anything. I don't know much about weddings... and quite frankly... until I had met Miho and had taken the decision, I felt as if marrying would never be an option for me." He confessed and chuckled for himself as he took his sight from the Yamanaka for a brief second.

-tag-

@inoyami

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
A Dray for A Day - [Inoyami]Mar 23, 2020 5:02:16 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

#d38d00

So he had asked Shikajin to attend. And to be a groomsman, too. Oh, that was so exciting! "I bet he just beamed at the opportunity to dress up," she said with a chuckle, knowing very well that that had not been the case.

Early June was the tentative ceremony date. A good choice, in the middle of summer when everything in Hi no Kuni would be at its most beautiful. Kazuto hadn't chosen a direct hand in the planning and didn't sound as though he had any details outside of some basic outline. And that was okay. "I bet Miho's having a ball putting things together," she said, trying to encourage him. "And you know, you definitely would've ended up married at some point. You have a lot to offer someone." She smiled.

"You think I'll get married someday?"

Inoyori had appeared from the kitchen. "Only if the guy or girl happens to be as nuts as you are."

She whirled around to glare at him. "'Yori!"

"Yes, dear?" He was barely holding back a smirk.

"Get out!"

"It's my house."

Inoyami rolled her eyes and turned back around to face Kazuto. A tea kettle in the kitchen began to whine and Inoyori wandered back around the corner out of sight once more.

"Anyway. I think it'd be so nice to have a family someday. Are you guys planning to have kids? Have you talked about it? Or are you going to be one of those military couples who just end up never retiring?" Maybe they hadn't planned that far yet. But she was curious. The two of them were young and getting married did change some things--including priorities.

OOC INFO
& NOTES!

SPECIAL ABILITIES

❖ Clan Hijutsu Prodigy
❖ Finely Tuned Chakra Control
❖ Quick Study: Sealing
TECHNIQUES

❤ NOTES: None!

has written 0 posts
A Dray for A Day - [Inoyami]Mar 29, 2020 1:10:30 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Yeah... beamed. Let's go with that." Kazuto said with a nervous chuckle. Even when his friend had said that he would be there, the fact that he had given him a pair of deer that he had carved solely for the function of becoming book holders. Once more before he could reply his friend, he would stand in awe as he saw both Yamanaka exchange words once more, and he silently thought that if Inoyami didn't wed, the seemingly relationship that she shared with her elder brother made him liken them to a married couple in that regard. He had heard troublesome couples did bicker after all.

"Surely you will marry." Kazuto said mirroring her response about the doubts he had in the past about he ever finding a partner to spend the rest of his life with. But surely someone as outgoing, sparkly and well, dare he say, good looking as Inoyami would have no trouble finding that person. She would just need to be patient just as he had been when he had been. However he felt that his words go lost in the midst of the ongoing discussion that the two siblings would have, and he wondered if they were like this each and every day. He quarreled with his brothers for certain, the conversations were rife with sarcasm from his part and badly veiled insults from them. His concentration was then broken when she spoke again and asked about the posibility of children.

"Huh?" He said at first as he tried to process the question before he reacted as he only could. "I don't know." It was something that his grandmother liked to joke about whenever they had conversations about Miho, but in truth he hadn't put much thought into it and it wasn't something that he and his now fiance. "I'm not opposed to it, if that suffices for an answer. My mother had me when she was part of the medical corps, can't see why we would just concentrate solely in our careers and not think in forming a family sometime in the future." He said, that was the best explanation he would give her.

-tag-

@inoyami

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
A Dray for A Day - [Inoyami]Mar 31, 2020 10:22:32 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

#d38d00

It was almost a little creepy trying to imagine her teammate getting stupid excited about something. If he tried to express too much happiness at once, it felt like he'd just...implode. But he'd probably been enthusiastic in his own subtle (nearly non-existant) way.

Hearing from her friend that she'd "surely" marry was encouraging, even if only a little. Inoyami knew she had some things to offer, but were they enough? She'd never been in a very serious relationship before so she didn't have the same confidence she might have by now. All of her energy and time had gone into the clan, not guys. Or girls. It didn't really matter which, as long as she was happy.

Kazuto's reply on kids was honest, at least. He didn't know. Which meant Miho probably didn't know for sure, either. "Can you imagine a little herd of mini Kazutos running around the village?" she asked with a giggle. "Ooh, so cute." She glanced down at the carved squirrels. "I hope you'll teach them stuff like this," she said. "Everyone with shinobi for parents seems to think that missions and prestige are the best things, but..." She held up one of the carvings, flashing a warm smile. "This? This has meaning. And it's brightened my day so much more than I can remember any assignment having done."

Inoyori returned from the kitchen and set a tray down on the table with a kettle and two small cups. "Black tea," he announced flatly. "Have at it." He sipped at his own cup as he neared the sofa and sat himself down, grabbing one of his books.

"Ooh, thanks!" Inoyami chimed. Her brother only gave a short wave back toward her from where he sat. It wasn't a big deal to him to serve tea--it'd have been rude if he hadn't. The Senju was his sister's guest but it was still his house.

Her attention went back to Kazuto. "And, oh! If you guys need flowers, I can supply all the blooms you need!" She clapped her hands together excitedly. "Lilies, snowbells, pentunias, roses, orchids, daffodils, peonies, you name it!" Finally she reached for the kettle and poured them both a cup.

It was after she took a drink that her eyes would narrow and a slight grimace would overtake her face. "Tch, this is so strong!"

And from the couch came a casual, "You're welcome."

OOC INFO
& NOTES!

SPECIAL ABILITIES

❖ Clan Hijutsu Prodigy
❖ Finely Tuned Chakra Control
❖ Quick Study: Sealing
TECHNIQUES

❤ NOTES: None!

has written 0 posts
A Dray for A Day - [Inoyami]Apr 9, 2020 0:50:28 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Huh... I guess." Kazuto replied at her comment about a herd of little facsimiles of himself. For so long he had hated his own looks, as he grow to look more and more like his father save for the color of his eyes and hair that he inherited from his mother, that made him wonder if he would have any problem to look at any children of his that resembled like him, but quickly decided to ignore hypotheticals. He would deal with the situation when it came, but there was a little detail that his friend seemingly had missed and he chuckled before he spoke. "Perhaps a herd of Miho's. Can't never count that out of the possibility."

Perhaps he would feel better with the idea of being a father of girl when the time came. Although again, he would deal with that whenever it would happen. He didn't wish to dwell in possibilities. He turned to look at her elder brother as he would deliver black tea for both of them and Kazuto could only do to take his cup. "Thank you." He said as he brought the cup to his lips and sampled the brewing of the elder of the Yamanaka at the same time as the young woman would reach of how strong the tea was. Weirdly enough he found good on his palate, perhaps requiring just a little bit of sweetener to be on point.

"I think this is fine." He said as he didn't wish to complain when he was the guest in someone's house. However he did consider all of what his friend had said about what sort of flowers they would have in the wedding. Again he wasn't sure what theme his fiance would pick. "Miho would know better, if it was up to me, I'd just go with cherry blossoms and call it a day." He would admit with a chuckle.

-tag-

@inoyami

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS