Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]

compose a reply
Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]Apr 20, 2020 12:35:11 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations

As she was still attempting to take in the fact that soon enough she would be a bride, he seemed to still be attempting to accept it as well. Listening to him speak, her expression would calm as she knew how serious he was in his words, his statement suggesting how she had taken him with all of faults, loved him for them at times. Sure, he could be a challenge, but in truth so could she. If he was able to accept her quick temper and stubborn demeanor, than she could just as easily take him for his at times overly insightful behavior and occasional dry wit.

If anything, they complimented each other and made up for the weakness in the other.

In seeing the red thread that she had placed upon his wrist long ago, her smile appeared briefly, looking back to him once more as she reached up and gently stroked the side of his face. Though at the mention of her having been responsibly for him looking over her addictive collection of smutty...no..romantic novels, her expression shifted to that of a smirk as she shrugged her shoulders before gently smacking him on the cheek.

"Oh no Mr. Senju....You are not going to pin that on me...how I was I supposed to know that you would take such a quick interest in them?"

tag || || notes || here ||
Kaze has written 1,299 posts
Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]Apr 21, 2020 0:32:43 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

He chuckled as Miho quickly changed from the gentle touch of her hand on her chin to a soft slap. He turned away, eyes closing at her rebuke and the soft contact of her hand against his cheek. He opened both eyes, looking at her as she would hold the smirk and return her smirk with one from him. "I was just curious." He told her with a chuckle. "It is a fun novel, surely, but I can see where you received some of your inspiration." He said as he smile perched on his lips before he release his hold around her and got to his feet.

"I promised you a bath didn't I?" He said as he began to walks towards their bathroom. The bathroom itself was relatively big, befitting the room that the head of the clan inhabited and slowly moved into the bathtub before he opened the faucet and allowed hot water to slowly fill the tub. As it did, he looked at the different bath salts that she had brought. Shrugging he plucked the container that held the lavender salts and sprinkled a handful on it water. As the water reached the right height and changed in color in tandem with the salts, the subtle scent of lavender began to fill the room, slowly crawling its way into their room.

Satisfied with the results he would leave the bathtub and began his slow return towards the bedroom, stopping at the threshold between both rooms as he leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms before his chest. "Bath is ready." He said in a clam and soothing tone as he would move to a side and allow her to enter and undress. "Can I bring you anything else? Tea? Something to eat after you're done with your bath? Maybe another smutty book to read?" The Senju told her in a teasing tone.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,169 posts
Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]Apr 26, 2020 15:58:18 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations

With a bit of laughter at his comment of his curiosity and seeming to assume said novels had given her such inspirational ideas, she'd place her hands down upon her lap in nodding at his reminder that he was to make up the bath for her, a gentle smile resting on her lips.

As he went to prepare it, she'd return to undoing the rest of their small mess upon the bed, picking up the map as she gently folded it back into itself, soon allow herself to slide from the surface of the bed to place her feet on solid ground. Looking back over at the stack of magazines. Honestly, for a moment, she could have sworn that they were much larger in height, leading to the medic to shake her head as if to break from whatever spell she had placed over her.

In the end, it was for the best that she was taking a break from it. More than that, she was getting the help she sorely needed in it's endeavor.

In hearing the announcement of it being ready, she'd turn to look toward Kazuto, making her way toward him as she grinned while then shaking her head at his question of if she needed anything else, giggling at the last comment of her perhaps wishing to have one of her supposedly smutty books to take along with her.

"Perhaps I should just to keep you away from them..."

Rising up on her toes, she'd kiss him lightly upon the lips as she nodded toward him.

"Thank you Kazuto..but I can manage...you should be resting yourself..."

tag || || notes || here ||
Kaze has written 1,299 posts