Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]

compose a reply
Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]Feb 16, 2020 23:16:15 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations

Miho was finally home, but it wasn't the end of her day by a long shot. Even in those few moments away from the hospital, she'd have her work cut out for her. With the months to their wedding day coming soon, the bride to be had more than her share of things remaining to be complete. So far, she'd manage to get a caterer and at least some ideas for decorations from Inari. Still, there were the seating arrangements, and the overall establishment of getting things in order.

Miho hadn't even fully decided on her dress, having made some choices but had not chosen which. For now, they were safely placed within the Compound. Mostly because she didn't intend on Kazuto seeing it. Her beginning to stay within the Senju Compound had certainly been a slow transition, but she was growing more and more used to walking within the clan. Though, it was something that they were likely getting used to as well.

Coming into the bedroom, the first thing she found herself doing was going directly to the bed, her face landing on the pillow as she closed her eyes. Of course, right beside it was the stack of books and magazine.

"Uuuughh….I still have to pick a cake...."

tag || || notes || here ||
last edit by Senju Miho on Feb 16, 2020 23:17:09 GMT -5
Kaze has written 1,299 posts
Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]Feb 17, 2020 14:27:12 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

Kazuto felt a weariness upon himself. It wasn't just a mere disturbance brought by the exertion of active duty and the tiredness of a mind after an active deployment. It was an ache that gnawed to each bone and fiber of his being, a shroud that would stay with him after one of his comrades had been sorely wounded in the persecution of his duties and nothing could be done for him save to make his last hours easier, peaceful before life slipped from the mortal coil. There would not be song for his comrade, no populated eulogy to be given but the silent acknowledgements of their order and a simple signed letter to the next of kin. As he walked towards home, he quietly mused on other, more welcoming problems.

He had been away for days, in duty for the village simply telling his beloved the necessary details without giving her more information that he was allowed to give her. And after what happened, he could only long to see her. Time was accelerating towards their wedding, and even if he was a mere neophyte in what constituted a successful one, he was sure that with her drive it was shaping to be the sort of affair that she would desire for. Or at least, he hoped so. As he entered the compound he felt his pace quicken, navigating the cluster of houses, business, public gardens and buildings that formed the Senju Clan compound. He saw clan members parting the way for him, giving him a nod in respect of his position as their leader, receiving a curt nod from him in turn.

Quietly he entered the estate that by tradition was the seat of the head of the clan, closing the door behind him quietly before removing his boots and begin ascending towards the second floor, taking with care each step of the latter not to make much of a sound. The house itself was dimly lit, sections darkened as it was meant for more than just three people living there. His cousin, Himawari was probably at her room, either sleeping or actually doing something productive, as he passed next to the closed door that led into her room, he at least saw the warm lambent of lights from the slit that separated the door to the floor and continued his movement.

Slowly, he approached his room, well, now theirs in his attempt to give her a surprise but as he pushed the door opened, he find the tired figure of his fiance stretched over the bed, either asleep or just too tired. The side table next to stacked with books and magazines that hadn't been there last time he had been in the room. Kazuto approached to the side bed and crouched next to Miho, observing her as he pushed locks of hair that covered her face. She seemed tired, exhausted even. He wasn't entirely sure, but he also thought that her hair seemed longer, as if she had forgone the trimming that she would often apply to keep it at a precise length wondering if she had forgotten.

"I was about to that myself." He said with a whisper as he nodded towards her and a smile at seeing her face would appear, looking at her open her eyes at him. "But you took my side of the bed." Kazuto told her holding the smile for her to see.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,169 posts
Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]Feb 18, 2020 23:19:58 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head

Eyes closed, body too tired to really move, she'd hear someone enter the room but carelessly assumed that it was indeed Kazuto. Sadly, while she'd usually show more excitement to see him, her will to so much as lift her own head had failed her. In the end, it seemed that she had no need as he would crouch next to her, close to her position next to the bed.

As his had gently brushed the now free locks of hair from her face, he'd comment on how he had intended to do the same as she was, only to find that she was within his spot.

"I'd wrestle you for it, but I don't have the energy..."

Smiling softly, she'd gently kiss his lips as she opened her eyes to look into his.

"Welcome home..."

She meant that, considering what it was that he did. She made a mental promise to herself that in this new life, she would always make sure to say that to him. Because it wasn't something that could be promised..to either of them..that they would make it home at every days end.

Plus, she knew that while they were still in transition, her growing accustomed to this place was a slow process. One day...she'd be able to say this was her home...but she first had to learn everything that it meant to be a wife, not to mention that of a Senju and then finally be capable of figuring out the difficult challenge of planning a wedding that both of them would remember.

Thankfully, she had been trained to be a good multitasker...

"How was your day?"

Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]Feb 19, 2020 1:29:40 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Wrestle?" He said with a quiet chuckle. "Sounds tempting." Kazuto told her, noting the tiredness that tinged her words and actions. He returned the soft kiss with the same tenderness she had shown. As she would welcome him home, he would reach for her hand, his fingers wrapping hers before he quietly squeezed them before he would ask him about his day and the smile faded slightly as he thought about the last seventy-two hours since the actual deployment and return to the village. There wasn't much that he could tell her, but if he knew his fiance as well as he did, then he suspected that she would be able to pick the subtle hints that something had happened during the mission.

"Rough." Kazuto admitted, sighing as he did before he would seek out her hazel eyes. "Not as rough as yours I think." He told before he would look towards the stacks of magazines and books that she had accumulated on the night table. His eyes quickly darted through all the topics that she had been reading. Seasonal Colors for a Wedding, Bride Dress Catalog, Selected Bakeries for Weddings, Musical Themes, Dishes for a special occasion. He read the titles printed on the spine of the books and gathered that the magazines contained similar topics. "I see you have kept yourself busy outside work."

That was perhaps an understatement, but he imagined that working her shifts as well as coordinating the details for a wedding and quietly began to wonder if the quantity of details that she had to look in order to plan the ceremony and then the reception would had begun to overwhelm her. All what he had seen on the night table were anathema to him, a subject that he could not comprehend and whilst he had initially thought that Miho had it under control he thought that perhaps she needed some help, more specifically, his help in the matter. He grimaced for a second but, at the end concluded that this was something they both would have to cooperate with.

"Do you need some help with the planning?" He offered, hoping that he was not a burden to the endeavor that she had undertook after they had made their engagement known to the clan and she had moved into the compound to live with him. He smiled warmly at her and spoke once more. "I can make you some tea, if you think that will help." He said and awaited.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]Feb 24, 2020 12:54:20 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Though she imagined that it wasn't the case with Kazuto's line of work, she did manage to rise up to her knees, looking over the young man as she then noted his gaze seeming to shift to the collection of magazines and books on the night stand. As he commented on how she was keeping herself busy outside of work, the brunette would nod solemnly, reaching around him as she held up one of the bridal covers, raising her brow as she waggled it into his face.

"I just wished there wasn't so much to choose from...Themes, cakes, plate settings..."

Gently tossing the paperback to the side, she'd hear his question of if she needed help planning all this, leading to her blink toward him before shaking her head.

"No no..Its okay...I got it...besides..if I have to get some help when it comes to ceremony within the Senju..I can always ask your Grandmother..."

A shrug of her shoulders would be added with small smile.

"Though tea would be wonderful...Thank you...and perhaps maybe...you and Yusuke's robe sizes...I have a feeling the one I got for you might be a bit too snug..."

Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]Feb 24, 2020 23:23:13 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"As you command." He said in an amused tone, leaning in to kiss her before he departed. As he took his steps downstairs to the kitchen, he began to wonder how much time and effort had Miho placed into the details of the wedding. He thought about this more as he placed a kettle filled with water upon the stove, allowing it to heat until he heard the all too familiar whistling hiss of steam escaping the kettle. With care he could pour the hot water into two cups, mixing it with the loose tea as a beverage suddenly formed. He would allow for a drop of honey to mix in both cups and then added a single mint leaf to float and tinge the tea with its refreshing flavor.

Placing both cups on a tray, he would hand out one of them to Miho before he sat on the edge of the bed alongside her, sipping his tea and nodding with approval, sure that Miho would find him equally palatable. He would look at her calmly before he would deign to speak again. "Miho, honestly, it is not a problem." Kazuto spoke with a smile, trying to reassure her even when he knew that the whole aspects would be overwhelming and alien to him. At least as much as it was overwhelming her. "I just don't wish you to become frustrated, to get stressed out." He said before taking another sip and placing his own cup on the night table.

His hands would rest on her shoulders and fingers began to dig through the clothing of her kimono, probing the flesh beneath. It came to little surprise that she was tense, her muscles contracted almost as if they were iron all before he would try to melt the tension away. However he was also sure that his grandmother would be of greater help than he could do. A thought occurred, passing through his mind as he remembered an off-hand remark by his grandmother during the time he had admitted of his intention to marry Miho.

"I'd be careful with my grandmother." He said with a chuckle, not really thinking what he was about to say, as he simply tried to take some levity of the situation with a joke and at the very least make her smile and open up to the idea of him trying to help. "You ask her to help will result in her beginning to demand great-grandchildren."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]Feb 25, 2020 9:56:30 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

With a gentle kiss, the older male would depart, seeing her kind smile as she then returned to opening the magazine as she look on at it's descriptions on each page. Honestly, Miho was still undecided on just what kind of cake to go with, along with the actual garments of her ladies in waiting. She imagined that Kazuto could give some insight into the robes for himself and his best man, she wanted to try and be able to figure it out for herself.

As she undid the ties around her hair, letting it drop down as her attention returned to the next image before her, soon she'd be greeted by a small cup before her, prompting her to stop as she nodded in thanks toward her husband to be, a grin appearing briefly as Miho then gently took a sip from it and allowed it's warm to relax her. Though such sensation was brief, her eyes once more looking to the next page, listening as Kazuto spoke to reassure her that it was no trouble in him helping her do this.

Closing her eyes, she'd then release a breath as she began to speak again.

"I'm not frustrated....or..stressed...mhmmm…"

As the feeling of his touch came upon her shoulders, gently rubbing her tender muscles as she began to roll them back, the young woman would narrow her eyes before looking back over toward him with a frown.

"Okay...that's not fair...that can easily be considered a minor muscle spasm...not due to stress but induced by any number of reasons..."

At the mention of simply asking his Grandmother for assistance, his comment of her simply requesting Great grand-children in return prompted her eyes to grow a bit wide, looking off to the side as she would then laugh lightly.

"Really? Heh..I didn't know she was in that much of a hurry..."

Honestly, Miho hadn't even considered the idea of children...not yet anyway. Her focus had been on just getting the two of them down the aisle with as much dignity as possible.

Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]Feb 25, 2020 12:33:56 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Oh?" Kazuto said in a soft chuckle as he would smile at her as she would give her medical oriented protests, finding them amusing he continued to rub her shoulders, slowly pressing thumbs into her back as well, finding some of the pressure upon her muscle that had been upon her shoulders would also melt away. Kazuto wasn't sure whether or not to believe that she wasn't stressed, at the very least he could see that she was tired, exhausted even, as exhausted as he was of his own assignments and missions, but at the very least he didn't have homework to do in the form of wedding plans. He would look at her, stopping the massage but kept his hands around her shoulders. "Should I stop the massage then? Since clearly you don't need it." Kazuto told her with a teasing tone.

However when she spoke about her grandmother and the off-hand remark that he had made about she starting to demand great-grandchildren, he thought about it and laughed nervously at the comment. "I think she was teasing." He would tell her and then look at her "It was a poor attempt of a joke. I'm sorry." He said before he would resume the massage, at the very least allowing her to feel relaxed, for the aches of her body to fade away for the time being whilst they talked about the event. His eyes drifted to the stack of books and magazines that she had accumulated since he had been away on a mission. He began to consider what could they organize to what they should organize. They didn't have many friends and not many family members and the idea struck him.

"Have you considered that the wedding doesn't need to be big?" He said softly. It made perfect sense he thought. A smaller ceremony would be easier to plan but it would also be more intimate, perhaps even more meaningful and it also meant that he would very likely avoid any elders or his siblings spoiling the moment. "Just us, our friends." He hesitated saying the next word, family, knowing that her own real family would be Lord Chono and then himself after they had tied the knot. Of course the decision would be hers, but if he could convince her, to take some weight from her, then he would do so.

"Miho, I just want you to be happy. This is your day, and I know how important this is for you." In truth, he supposed, as he had never heard her speak of it, but he could remember that light in her eyes at the moment he had asked her again upon her request, on how she had jumped to his arms after she had accepted. If he was being honest, he would have eloped with her if he hadn't understood that his beloved fiance would prefer things alright, aside of keeping his grandmother happy. "But, it is your choice too."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]Feb 27, 2020 21:27:02 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"I didn't say that..."

A smirk crossing her lips as she allowed her shoulders to relax, allowing Kazuto to have access to her back as she then released a deep sigh. Perhaps there were some aspects of her planning this event that were indeed causing her to be a bit more tense than usual. In truth, she would have taken some time at the hot baths in the village, but hadn't a moment to lose for worry of the time frame that the two had till their wedding day. With still so much to do, Miho wasn't trying to allow a single moment to get by her.

Though the thought of her future relative wishing for children did cause a slight tingle, even after Kazuto assured her that she was possibly joking. Considering her first encounter with the woman, and her demeanor, though welcoming, the brunette wasn't so assured.

"I don't think she was..."

Looking off to the side, she'd then tilt her head to the side as he seemed to dig deeper, her body seizing for a moment before then relaxing once more as she released a slow breath just to calm herself.

"Though I think your sense of humor is getting better..."

As a smile crossed her lips, Miho would then listen as she nodded before looking down at the magazine.

"I have...but when I think of how many people you know and how I know that they would want to be a part of this as much as you do, I don't think a small wedding would feel right..."

It was true...Along with his family and friends, Kazuto certainly knew many parts of the village. Miho was no exception, though her circle had grew considerably smaller over the years. People came and went from her life, and her family was gone. Save for Chono-sensei, and a few people from the hospital, she didn't have as many ties as he did.

That was when he said something that prompted her to look back at him, her hair hanging upon her shoulders as she stared at him with a calm expression.

"No....not my day...our day...and I'm happy...yes..I'm a little tense...but its no different than how I would be in an operating room...These people are a part of your life and I want them to stay that way..."

In saying this, she'd lean back into him as she continued to hold her gently smile, closing her eyes.

"Besides...I think Yusuke can get us a discount if we use his bar as the reception area..."

Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]Mar 1, 2020 0:18:39 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Alright then." Kazuto nodded after she corrected him about their day, not his but theirs. And whilst he understood from where she came at the very least he had wanted to ease the weight upon her shoulders, he kept massaging the flesh of her shoulders and back, fingers kneading the soft flesh beneath the silken kimono she wore before thumbs would raise to press the back of her neck until she leaned against him, her eyes closed as she held a smile and he smiled back at her. His hands wound take hold of hers before he would spoke softly. "I'll take to him if you want." He said with a chuckle. "Pretty sure I can convince him to host the reception for free. He owes me a couple of favors anyways."

He had trained the Sarutobi after all. Even if he felt a pang of guilt that his friend would take a loss in his business for a day, he was sure that Yusuke would accommodate them, in fact he was sure that he would offer to do that as a wedding present that he wouldn't mind accepting, it was now up to Miho to give the go ahead on that regard. He would squeeze her hands softly as he would speak again. "But at least, allow me to help you. Combine our efforts." He said softly. "At the very least we could lose sleep together."

Kazuto would flash a smile for her. But he had meant everything that he had told Miho. He was sure that among the myriad of things to check from the list there was at least a thing he could do, but as he eyed the pile of books and magazines that seemed to be written in a foreign language to him, and he felt nervousness tinge his mind. He was rather austere in what he thought was pleasingly aesthetic. He found a sense of modest beauty into it which wasn't necessarily the same that his fiance would have. He would speak again as he crossed his arms over her chest, bringing her closer to him.

"Have you thought to a place to go?" He said before turning his gaze to her. "I mean... after the wedding?" It was perhaps the last thing to consider, but it would be nice to start consider where they would spend their first few days as a married couple. "It's going to be summer by then, so I doubt going to the thermal pools is not going to be the best of ideas."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]Mar 7, 2020 13:29:06 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

As he confirmed that this was indeed their day, Miho would feel his hands tenderly massage her shoulders, as well as speak toward getting Yusuke to host the reception at his bar as he did owe him a few favors.

"Does he now? Heh heh..."

Smiling, she then nod as he spoke that he could indeed lift some of the burdens from here in preparing for the wedding, leading to her reaching forward as she took one of the other parchments from the bed-side table, opening it as she held it between her legs and pointed toward one of the many cakes that were displayed upon it.

"Well...I do still need help deciding on the cake..."

As she began to relax more, Miho would think on his question of where they were going to go for their peace away from the celebration. Their honeymoon location was still in play as well, prompting her to open her eyes as she thought on this. She had honestly missed that detail as well, leading to her preparing to speak on how her lack of foresight had once again been present in all this. Though, before she did, she stopped herself before turning to look at him with a calm expression.

"Considering the heat would be ideal...outside of our room that is....maybe you have some suggestions?"

Miho had thought that maybe going to the last known location of the Adachi clan might be an option. But perhaps not considering how their clan ended in their establishment here. She was the last of her clan of this branch, but there were others within the Samurai nation. Sadly, she had never met any of them, and her family had been settled here for years. If anyone would know of her existence, it might lead to more conflict.

Her father likely kept contact, but any documents related to such was lost during the raid of the complex.

"I had considered going to Tengoku Shihon...but maybe a place like the capital might not be right...we should be somewhere that we can both relax....."

Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]Mar 9, 2020 0:33:01 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Just worrying about the heat outside? You have something planned?" Kazuto said with a chuckle. It was a poor joke and he knew it, but then again after having read some of the smutty novels that she enjoyed perhaps she had been planning something. However he would not press into that further, on that regard he could at the very least wait. His eyes drifted towards towards the magazine resting in her lap, resting his chin into her shoulder as he looked at the different cakes. He wasn't exactly a fan of cakes or sweet things in general. He would eat them from time to time, specially if Miho made them for him. As his eyes looked through decadent chocolate cakes, fluffy cheese cakes and even pound cakes that seemed out of place, he stopped and pointed out to one particular cake.

"What about this one?" He said as his finger tapped a rectangular tiramisu. He read the description a bittersweet cake that was coffee and chocolate flavor and looked light enough for everyone at the wedding to have. Kazuto turned to look at her trying to read out whether she took his suggestion or not. He wanted to say that it was proper, but then again it wasn't something that he was very schooled on. "Other than that, maybe a chocolate and vanilla cake? Those are the ones that get more of my attention." With that he allowed her to consider, however the second part of what he had asked was still in the air.

He had joked about the heat situation, but she was right. They would need to pick a location in which they could both relax and as much as he would like to visit Tengoku Shihon, this time not visiting in business like last time, he agreed that perhaps it wasn't the best idea to just solely go there. Perhaps that was it, why should they just go to just one place. As he shuffled he retrieved a map of Hi no Kuni from his pocket, the map worn and used, folded many times over, even after it had been laminated.

Quickly he unfolded it over the magazine for her to see, many lines had been scribbled upon the map as they seemed to indicate patrol routes or something that pertained to an old mission. He pointed first at Rizōto, a popular resort town settled on the peninsula of the country. "We could go here, but we could also go to Tengoku Shihon." He said, pointing to the legend on the map that represented the capital. "It's a day on feet, we could get there, spend a few days looking at the landmarks and then we can take a boat by river to Rizōto, it's two days at most, and then we could relax on one of the resorts, and it works, it'll be hot outside so we could go to the beach. What do you think?"

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]Mar 14, 2020 20:13:07 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

With his choice in cake having been found, Miho would look down upon the selection, nodding her head as she smiled briefly. Though as his other option came between that of Chocolate and Vanilla, the young female would laugh lightly as she held her hand to her face, prompting her to turn to look over at him as she spoke.

"Perhaps something simple would be fine..Chocolate and Vanilla are something that most people like. It would be perfect..."

That was at least one problem handled, though now remained the location in which the two were going to flee to. As Kazuto began to list out what they could do, prompting her to move to the side as she look on at the map with it laid on the bed, she began to think on this as she began to look at him with a raised brow.

I'm starting to think that I should have had you doing all this a month ago..."

With a grin crossing her lips, she'd scoot over beside him , eyes scanning the map as she cupped her hand beneath her face.

"I didn't think that we would be able to do such a long trip..I mean..I supposed considering that you have leave and I have the same...we could very well be gone for nearly two weeks..."

Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]Mar 15, 2020 1:19:06 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Chocolate and vanilla it is." Kazuto would say, accepting her decision on regards of the cake, but still it remained to decide where they would go for their honeymoon. He had put forth his opinion, almost as if he had planned it, but truly it had been a thing of the moment that he had devised in a few seconds. Hearing her comment he would chuckle at the idea of him being put to organize some aspect of the weeding. In truth he didn't know where to begin, his idea had been birthed from his knowledge of the land.

"I've been reading maps half my life, Miho." He said as he turned to look at her. "But I can organize us marching to a place to the next, I believe my logistical abilities wouldn't translate well for the wedding." He said before he would take a moment to ponder of her concerns. It was true, two weeks being away seemed to be what they would be at the very least two weeks away, and the village would always require their expertise. Her in healing and him in slaying the enemies of the village. But he didn't necessarily see this as a problem, the village always had someone that would cover them whilst they enjoyed themselves.

"We haven't really used our leave time, I mean, asides the vacation we took, we surely have accrued enough for us to be away for two weeks." They did deserve some respite, specially if they were to start a new stage of their life together. Miho doubly so after pouring much of her time into the organization of the wedding as well as well as reading herself for the Chunin Exams. "The village will stand without us for a little while." He told her in a whisper as his eyes found hers. "Although, I will admit, the prospect of seeing you wearing a swimsuit at the beach is a good motivator." He said with a smile and laughed lightly.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Doubling Down, Wedding Confirmations[Kazuto]Mar 19, 2020 22:46:44 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Is that so?"

A smile crossed her lips as she heard his motivation being that of seeing her in a swimsuit, prompting her to laugh lightly as she then nodded her head as she had to admit, seeing him in more relaxed environments were more than worth it. After all, he seemed to be more of himself than he was when in situations that required him to be professional. In truth, he was right...they had more than collected their share of time in service of the village and in the end, it would stand long after both of them were gone.

Two weeks...would not lead to the end of Konohagakure…

"I can handle a swimsuit...but I have to admit..I have never seen you swim...ever...I have seen you float within water...but never swim..."

Miho would then lay herself down upon his lap, looking up toward his face as she then shifted her gaze toward the ceiling.

"Honestly, its more me having not left this village since our vacation and just needing to...relax....leaving here...especially for our honeymoon for a while, will be a good thing...maybe for both of us..."

In saying this, her long hair seeming to lay out almost over the edge of the bed, she'd shake her head as she smiled.

"I don't know how you do it? Remain so calm in all this...I'm still rattled at the fact of having to speak with your grandmother to learn more about Senju culture...let along on how I'm supposed to act around everyone here...and the wedding on top of it...But...you've adjusted so well to it all..."