Bright Lights and Fair Fights [Mission]

compose a reply
Bright Lights and Fair Fights [Mission]Aug 27, 2020 0:21:16 GMT -5
Iwai Sayua
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Iwai Sayua Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday rank Chunin occupation Medic
Sayua suddenly stopped and shouldered her bow, and bowed to her opponent. She saw that they may have offended their hosts, and she raised a hand up as if to hand wave the offense.

"Heh, sorry about that... We got a little excited there, but you won fair and square,” she said to her armored opponent with a bit of a stammer. "I don’t think I'm very well suited for such a small arena, I would be horrified to get this close if it were the real deal,” she admitted.

The mission was ultimately building relations. She didn’t want to hurt the village’s reputation, especially when many of them didn’t seem to be fond of shinobi.

She withdrew from her opponent and went to stand next to Yoshiko to watch the others fight. She felt like curling up in a ball and moping. She hadn’t done well on her last mission at the hospital, and here she was again. Instead she tried to put on a smile and raised a fist towards her teammates.

"Come on Ryoko, you can do it!”
She called her to her teammate. "You too Suika,” she said. She then turned her gaze to Yoshiko briefly before turning it back to the fights. "I’m sorry, sensei,” she muttered quietly. "I’ll try to do better next time.”

Sharp has written 193 posts
Bright Lights and Fair Fights [Mission]Sept 24, 2020 20:15:14 GMT -5
Nohime Yoshiko
It's all about the way you feel after it's done.
Nohime Yoshiko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday 12/07 rank Jounin occupation
Bright Lights
&
Fair Fights

Battle of the Twins

Suzu uninterrupted would manage a rather powerful strike upon the splits gut. The weight of the claymore driven by the strength of the wielder would send a world of pain to the kunoichi. As a thick skull would be thrown immediately after to headbutt the girl likely already recoiling in pain from the claymore strike. If the gut blow and headbutt didn't work, then the knight would tackle Sui to the ground. Pinning her beneath her muscle bound weight combined with the full suit of armor. The hand holding the claymore rising to threaten to bring it upon the genin's skull. "Yield!"

Guts v.s. Glory

Strangely enough the Samurai didn't seem to be deterred by the sudden transformation. He'd not even be shocked to see the transformation happen, it was the difference between a chuunin and a genin's level of experience. He'd somehow seen worst and despite her best efforts, he knew this was a jutsu at play and it'd be nothing to him. As with a single ring of his chime, he'd bring light to butt of his sword. Smacking it into the trunk, as the light would flicker across the whole elephant and just as quickly she'd be an elephant no more.

He'd now at this close range abuse his speed, to lunge into the dispersed form and grab one of the girls hands. As to prevent another jutsu being cast, his other hand still tightly holding his sword would bring it to the girls neck. "Checkmate?" He'd state feeling a position of superiority in that moment.

Dead Silence

Her opponent surrendering and the intruding opponent locked in a one on one already. The armored girl would huff and puff, then blow herself esteem down. Collapsing to the floor before cracking the stone floor with an enraged punch.

Yoshiko

Seeing her students perform excellently and regardless how they reacted to the last turn of events. It'd seem rude to force Sayua to watch, as she'd be out of the match. A more than interesting transaction of attacks had already happened after. "You've done fine Sayua. I'm pride of you all." She'd assure her student before clapping twice above her head. "Alright, I've seen enough for today. I think we've shown enough to these, uh... Fine followers of Hikari." She'd stumble on what to call these people, but she was confident that enough of her teams secrets were shared. It was time they packed up and headed home. Hopefully they'd all learned something from their fights as well.

Stats:
Suzu - Genin - Sole Bukijutsu - SA's: Strength & Light Armored Combat

Hitoshi - Genin - Prim Buki & Second Tai - SA's: Reflexes & Speed
Misery Guided Missile - B-rank - Bukijutsu - Medium - Controlling both the point of striking with one hand and the method of striking with the other, the user guides an incredibly swift merciless attack for a pinpoint position. This technique monopolizes on speed and precision to take advantage of incredibly small targets.

Tetsuo - Chunnin - Prim Buki - SA's: Kenjutsu Mastery, Ringing Iaijutsu & Physical Prowess

Eiko - Genin - Prim Buki - SA's Blacksmith's Strength & Heavy Complex Armored Combat

Learning about Suikazura!
MADE BY ★MEULK

Yoshiko has written 934 posts

quick reply

compose a reply