No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]

compose a reply
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Mar 27, 2020 22:14:22 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

He let her come to the conclusion for herself and it was helping her develop from another viewpoint.

Some childlike wonder intermixed with seal smarts. Hiroaki hadn't figured out everything in the universe and what she was asking for, was a tall order. To understand and transport through time and space? Hiroaki wished he had that knowledge. "Not bad ideas." It was important to foster and not tear down her ideas. The same of any Shinobi. They might've had a perspective that Hiroaki did not.

And even if they didn't: it would be another lesson for them to learn on their own, and they would be better for it. "Sort of. With that particular technique, a bigger sized seal means more can be sealed inside it." But he was glad that she'd came of her own volition. Fuinjutsu was an art that was deadly to get incorrect - certain things would need to be corrected whether or not she liked it.

"Very well. Let me know if you find anything." Hiroaki would nod. With her approval to get some food, Hiroaki would merely pop his head around the door - speaking to someone momentarily and allowing the girl to get carried away so that something could be fetched for her. Hiroaki did not need to eat, himself.

Returning to the task at hand. This was something that was running through his mind on a near daily basis, so a pair of fresh eyes would always be useful - even if she were a Genin. There were many things to consider, all the way from the resources to implement, to laws, if required - creation of those seals. How it would fit in together, just like a well functioning seal.

And it had been something that the Elite Jonin had not yet figured out. He had wanted Sunagakure no Sato to serve purpose. Separating them first, depending on what could be sacrificed, for one: were important things to find out.

[attr="class","applss"]

[attr="class","beprps"]@tagged

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
[newclass=.applss]width:200px; height:100%; margin-left:10px;background: #f2f2f2; color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px; position: relative; z-index: 1; padding: 10px; opacity: 1; -webkit-transition: all .7s ease-in-out;[/newclass][newclass=.beprps a]color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.beprps a:hover]color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px;[/newclass]
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Mar 27, 2020 22:29:17 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.341

NOTES.

Arashi would smile as the man seemed to take her order, her interest so invested with trying to figure this out that she had almost lost track of all of her motivations for being here. She was supposed to learn more about Fuinjutsu. Yet, she was here now trying to figure out a puzzle that might protect everyone within the village. The very same village that had shunned her. Yet, her own motivations were pushed to the wayside in sight of a challenge. Selfish as it may have been, it did allow her to calm down a bit.

Before long, she was sitting down next to the old man, sipping upon broth as she discussed the findings of her own observations with him. It was what she had done for hours now, giving off ideas, hearing their reactions and explanations, then going back and coming up with all new ones.

"I'm tellin you..its possible...if you use the same trigger symbol as you would with an explosive...prepare...it can literally freeze anyone from all movement with just enough time to send them to the center gate!"

Her expression was almost manic as she brushed her hair from her face, enjoying the soup in front of her, but so eager to get back to it that she hated the fact that the man had managed to pull her away from it. She honestly hadn't had this much fun in years. It felt like she was back at the academy again, debating with her instructors. The only difference was, they wouldn't let her so much as near a seal, let along create one.

"Ya just need a flexible center..something that could change regarding the situation that threatens the village. If you have that, this they can all connect to that single channel..."

As Arashi would once again take another sip, this time using the bread to dip into it, her own lack of time would start to show, prompting her to look at the clock and realize the time.

"Oh shit! Its that late already!?"

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Mar 29, 2020 9:56:29 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Having her help would bode well for their relationship.

She had her thoughts and Hiroaki would offer corrections where he could. Some things completely out there, but some of the things she had could be... applied differently. Where she was sat Hiroaki would be leaning on the opposite end of the table, also looking down at them.

Although it would be for a good of the village, actually applying such a fuuinjutsu throughout the entirety of the village would be its own difficulty. Trying to do something on that scale while managing...

There was lots to think about.

Hiroaki had been aware of the time and how it had passed from them, it was getting later now. Someone had come in and lit the torches, but she hadn't been paying attention being so engrossed in the seals around her. "Possible. But uprooting the lives of tens of thousands to actually place one down would prove difficult." He spoke, his coarse voice lowering in tone to match his thoughts.

He would have to get home to his family as well. He would go around to the side of his own desk, pulling a fresh sheet from his table: endless stationary. He would begin drawing, but it was ... homework.

About a minute later, he would be done: opting to not use his Dojutsu at this time, would walk over to Arashi and handing her the paper. On it, would be a seal: but broken into pieces. "This is a complete seal. Put it back together again, and you'll have your own defence for your home." It would serve as both a practical technique, should she want to use it, and homework: she would have to use her mind to put the five separate things together again, since it had been split up.

He'd take a jacket on the back of his chair. "This will be where we part ways, for now." he would open the door and keep it open with his back: a silent instruction for her to call it for the day and leave too.

Gofuu Kekkai - [Five Seal Barrier]

[attr="class","applss"]

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
[newclass=.applss]width:200px; height:100%; margin-left:10px;background: #f2f2f2; color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px; position: relative; z-index: 1; padding: 10px; opacity: 1; -webkit-transition: all .7s ease-in-out;[/newclass][newclass=.beprps a]color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.beprps a:hover]color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px;[/newclass]
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Mar 29, 2020 17:08:34 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.415

NOTES.

"So what? We can shuffle most of them to other parts of the village and pretty sure most of em would be happy for the move..."

It may have sounded heartless to just display people across Sunagakure, but in truth, the outskirts weren't exactly heaven on Earth. Her own experiences in the area had shown her some of the rougher edges of the village and in part, a bit of it's suffering too in how many had handled the sacking under the attack from Iwagakure.

"Sides...couldn't they just be put into a remission? Like unable to activate without a certain chakra emission? Course...then it has to be somethin that could actually hit every point from a central place and Kami knows where that would be..or who'd have that much chakra to spare..."

Arashi would soon finish the bowl of soup in front of her, now noting the lit torches within the room as Hiroaki would seem to make his way over to his desk and began writing something. Glancing over briefly, her mouth now munching on a piece of bread, she'd then let her expression go blank as he seemed to be giving her a paper with what looked like a series of symbols across the page. As he stated that it was a complete seal and that if she put it together it could work as a defense for her house.

"Ummm...okay?"

Holding the paper in front of her, she'd then see him signaling that it was time for her to leave, prompting the teen to walk out the open door as she then began to make her way down the hall. Keeping on her path from the Kage Tower, she'd seem to be half way down the block, stopping short as she then realized something.

"WHAT THE HELL!? WHY AM I DOING HOMEWORK!?"

---------------------------

The teen would still find herself invested in the puzzle, the light in her bedroom burning all through the night as she began to play around with the symbols, even going into her father's study as to try and find some semblance of understanding. Before long, daybreak seemed to come, and as the older male would likely be rising from his home, he'd find what looked to be a more than fanatic teen lingering outside his office, her head bobbing as she slumbered at his door. Wavering from one side to the next, the girl would snap herself awake as she then shook her head.

"I'm here! I'm up!"

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Mar 30, 2020 6:58:27 GMT -5
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 1, 2020 15:40:08 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

She made good points, but it was never just as easy as 'just do this' because free money didn't exist, and they would need to pay people for their work. In their current state? He wasn't sure Sunagakure could afford it. Even so, the seals were far from done. Arashi would be rewarded with a 'hmm.' he would wipe a hand across his scratchy, clean shaven face.

And the idea of activation would be an interesting one: he would need access. As would be expected.

"A Jinchuuriki would be able to. Or multiple people. For yet, it remains to be seen. For now." He would lock the office after her departure. And he would take off, to go have dinner with his family.

Hiroaki's own morning was actually quite good for whatever it was worth. Like him, the day started at 5:30am sharp - enough time for him to get to the offices by 7 and have food and a proper time to wake up. He enjoyed a walk in his courtyard: the cold was something he adored, and it was best enjoyed in the morning.

And when he got into his work, he did not expect to find Oonakayama Arashi sleeping by his door. Had nobody else thought to get her up? He looked along the halls. People were here. But nobody had the gall to wake up the 'Princess'.

The girl was studious or stupid. His shoulders lowered as he exhaled. "Wake up." His voice instantly recognisable. Hiroaki would unlock the room, and the coolness was beautiful. One of his favourite things of waking up was how it maintained its coolness even into the early part of the day.

But to his side, was the Ichibi Jinchūriki. "Come inside. Sit down." she would've been working hard last night if she was still at his office into the early hours of the morning. He saw the paper by her side, but chose to let her reintroduce it if she so desired.

"Did you sleep well?" His concern is palpable, and sounded like her own father.

[attr="class","applss"]

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 2, 2020 12:45:35 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.450

NOTES.

Momen Music

Had this been during a time in which the full moon was circling the planet, Sunagakure would have worst problems to deal with then a poor image of their leader's daughter sleeping outside someone's office, her body seeming to sway from one side to the next, soft snores as she breathed in and out in a gently exhaling motion. Yet, as she bobbed for a second time, it was at that moment that a voice prompted her to become alert, her hand resting on her chest as she looked around briefly, then soon realizing how she had to have looked before rushing into the space, her face red at her cheeks.

"Thanks Old Timer..."

Rubbing her face as to help getting it together, she'd push the loose threads of hair from her face, reaching into the back of her tattered pants, retrieving the piece of paper he had given her, along with a new one that had shown the seals now completed and within their proper form. It had taken her much of the night to get it right, especially without having a double of herself pop up and try and beat the crap outta her. Still, she was impressed with her efforts. It had been some time since she had been challenged like this.

In taking a seat, she'd then place the two pages on the table before her, her gaze shifting to the older male as he asked how she slept. A frown crossed her lips, though she imagined the display outside his door did little to help.

"I didn't...not really...was too busy figuring this out...its a five part barrier seal and with the symbols jumbled up as they were, I had to figure out the four that made up "forbidden" to restrict access and the last one that acted as the media....also..did ya know that these things could create doubles of yourself? Because I almost didn't until I read between the lines..."

Honestly, she imagined her parents had a hard enough time with just one of her. A copy of herself with less than favorable intentions would probably stretch the limit.

Laying her head back, she'd then frown as she shook her head before finally speaking again.

"Anyway! I didn't come here yesterday to do homework! I came to ask ya to show me the connection between The One Tailed Demon and Fuinjutsu? Like with my Curse marks!? How am I able to just form seals across my skin like paper?! Or for that matter, why is the One Tails able to do it when all he does is just use Sand and Wind Ninjutsu? I've never read anything in textbooks with him using Fuinjutsu before...ever..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Apr 2, 2020 12:47:42 GMT -5
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 3, 2020 13:09:15 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

"Yet I'm not the one snoring." Hiroaki quipped back quickly. She hadn't been snoring, but it remained to be seen that he was the one sleeping. Back into his place of work and he would lean over to take the page from her, seeing her work. She explained what also could be done with it: a Fuuinjutsu that he himself as familiar with. She was definitively smart.

"That is the Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique. A legitimate, and fantastic technique because it can require up to five people, to pull off the seals at the same time- impenetrable until removed."

But she came to him with good questions, and what she had intended to ask of him yesterday. A question that had not yet been answered, which required to be. Hioraki would close his eyes slowly, and crossed his arms as he leant back in his chair. He refused to treat the girl like a child.

"As far as I can tell, it's the only naturally occurring seal in nature." Hiroaki wasn't going to reveal his Dojutsu to her just off the bat but it did include a sense of comprehension that others could not rival. It made his mind toward Fūinjutsu like an encyclopedia, and the Shukaku's cursed seals were not among anything else he'd seen.

"The answer is, that none of us have any great idea about why it is so. I should, be able to teach you to use it. My understanding of the other Bijuu is limited, as are their powers: but seals are not created in nature. They are man made. My theory is that they were once applied by somebody, and became a part of who the Ichibi is now." He wouldn't bullshit the girl, because she seemed to have a keen sense like her mother for it, and it would only lead to disrespect and a loss of trust toward Hiroaki.

That, and he felt he was treating her more like an adult than most others did. "Have you learned how to use it very much?"

[attr="class","applss"]

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 3, 2020 13:50:00 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.520

NOTES.

Her expression blank, the girl would lean back within her seat, having heard the name of the technique that she could have nearly triggered had she been careless, prompting her to lay her head back as a slow breath was released.

"Guess I dodged that one...yeesh..."

Though still upon her asking her question, the Writer seemed to take his time in responding. It was then that she figured she'd get the run around, but rather than that, he seemed to get straight to the point, prompting the young girl to look directly at him with a calm expression.

And the answer...wasn't exactly what she had expected...

"Natural?"

At the answer to just what her Curse Marks were, even Arashi was a bit skeptical in believing something that had been crafted from years of human study and development, could be something that was capable of appearing in nature. A man-made technique, being used by a demon...

As Hiroaki confirmed her thoughts on this being no more than a true mystery, he did tell her that he should be able to teach her how to control it, since it was relatively still within the realm of Fuinjutsu. Still, his theory was that it was possible that at some point, someone perhaps had imprinted such seals upon the One Tails, and they had been with it ever sense. Becoming a part of him even.

"A ever moving textile of symbols and seals...the only one ever to occur within nature...was placed upon Ichibi by someone and he just...kept it?...That's not the weirdest thing in the world I guess when ya think about it...maybe it was the supposed Sage of Six Paths.."

She used quotations in her comments, knowing full well of the legend behind such a being. The Ancestor of all Shinobi and the supposed higher being to grant the ability of Ninjutsu to the masses. Still, even she had a hard time believing in people that big.

And she was a literally vessel for a monster...

Arashi more realistic version of this was perhaps that Ichibi had been imprinted on by the first Jinchurriki..the old man she had heard so much about who had lived in a tea pot...Bit of a sad lot to live, but then again..maybe he had been nuts?

"Still...that theory actually makes the most sense...if the Tailed beast can imprint themselves and their nature upon a Jin...why not the other way around too?"

Leaning forward, Arashi at least knew that she had found the right person to talk to...even if she was still a bit leery of him. Though, not as much where she felt as if she needed to be on her guard as much. So when asked how much control she had on the Curse marks, the teen would look to the side as she shook her head.

"Not much...I've only manage to figure out how they can basically replicate any sealing technique I memorized and activate it by appearing on my skin..thats about it...and even then..I can't just...turn it on when I want...I have to be thinking really hard...or angry..and by then I just lash out..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 6, 2020 8:46:30 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

She brought up an interesting point about the Sage of Six Paths: the supposed founder of Ninshu and then later on Ninjutsu. But Hiroaki saw it as just that: history. Until man could prove that such a thing was real and did happen, then it was just that. History.

But it did bring in some of his other thoughts of the subject, and why he held a belief of the theory. "The reason I would will it to be a man made thing because, in its own right deserves to be a Hijutsu. Being able to form new seals from pre-existing seals in a never ending stream." As long as one had the chakra to maintain the rigour of it. Yet, it would require Hiroaki to watch, and observe, and study the girl's Fuuinjutsu: something he was still very interested in doing for her.

But such things did not happen overnight.

"Bijuu are natures of pure energy. Everything is contained within their being, unlike us, where our meat and bones are entwined with their chakra coils. When we siphon a Bijuu's chakra, like your seal is supposed to, it is natural that some of those traits may follow through into your own actions. Likewise, you, can mould them." he thought it would be helpful for her to know that. When two minds were in constant congregation with one another, it would be up to her to maintain that precise balance to keep her sanity.

Her prowess with the ability thus far was something that he'd also need to see an investigate. How he'd help her use it? Now that would be harder. "Can you show me?" Hiroaki would ask her, leaning forward in his seat. If she did show him, he would feast upon her seals with his eyes. They would glow white, in front of her. Two dots and a line surrounded by a circle. They laxly spun as he watched her.

"This is my Dojutsu, and it is part of my ability to perform Fūinjutsu." He answered her question before she could ask. It would be the reason he could comprehend what he could.

The Muramatsa clan's ability is called Jutsudō [literally: Art Eye]. The appearance of the Jutsudō is the clan's symbol - what would mostly be the sclera and iris area is taken up by the clan's Fūinjutsu. The main part of the iris and eye is the inside of the circular part of the symbol.

While the clan's abilities are centered around the Jutsudō, it is not specifically a bloodline ability. It is a Hijutsu first and foremost but is manifested as a Dōjutsu.

On the birth of a clan member the Fūinjutsu is placed on them and has three main points of call: to integrate the chakra system with the seals so that by the time the child is capable of utilizing chakra the Fūinjutsu itself is considered to be two additional tenketsu seals on the existing 361.

The second is the actual ability of the clan Hijutsu. To simply put, the Dōjutsu allows the user to fire off Fūinjutsu from their eyes by the use of Katon chakra. The more experienced the user: the faster the seals can fire. Unlike normal seals, these aren't produced just by chakra. The Dōjutsu literally burns the seal onto whatever material the seal is fired at. Of course, there are limitations: The seals cannot be fired and land on chakra resistant, chakra conductive and chakra reactive materials.

The seals themselves fire at a speed of a taijutsu primary relative to the user's own rank. They manifest as translucent, see through red orbs that can vary in size down to the specific Fuuinjutsu, but generally range between golf balls to basketball sized orbs.

Third, a more supplementary ability granted by the Hijutsu is to have a complex understanding of Fūinjutsu. By the use of the Fūinjutsu- it is able to decode other's Fūinjutsu. They are able to identify and catalogue seals with an encyclopedic amount of knowledge. Regardless of which, there is a matter of comprehension: A Shinobi can comprehend and utilize the knowledge of a seal's mechanics and use equal to plus one of their rank.

As an additional restriction, users of the clan must have the Katon chakra element.

[attr="class","applss"]

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
last edit by Deleted on Apr 6, 2020 8:47:10 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 6, 2020 10:20:08 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.777

NOTES.

Moment Music

Arashi would listen, one of the few things she could manage when she wasn't being stubborn, prompting her to raise her brow as she thought on the idea for a moment. It was a valid point. The fact that she was continuing to use old sealing techniques, modified over time with that of new ones created by some of the most talented shinobi currently living, meant that it was constantly evolving. Perhaps that was the point when it was indeed place upon Ichibi. Though even if that were the case, it certainly made it seem as though it would be impossible for the theory of the Sage of Sixth Paths to be involved...right?

Though then, would it have been the First Jinchurriki that was responsible? They had been the only ones in such close contact with the demon, and for a long period of time as well. Yet, then why help to improve upon the abilities of a creature that could easily turn against them?

"I kinda understand....I think there are a few holes in that idea if it were. Like who would be crazy enough to experiment on a Tailed Beast?"

Crossing her arms over her chest, the young girl would then blink as Hiroaki continued to speak.

Bijuu were natures of pure energy...that much she knew...

It was the very reason why they were so valuable as they had near infinite chakra supplies that could be integrated into their vessels. But that wasn't the only thing to be included with such a feat. Along with her seal allowing her to utilize the beast's chakra, she also was capable of accessing it's abilities as well. That explained why she was capable of using the Curse Marks and perhaps some of the other traits that happened at random.

"So me sneezing with enough force to clear a dune and the whole...sand barrier thing...I'll be able to control that one day?"

Her expression was more than a bit blank, since everything she had seen in her current display of such talents had been done by the One Tails itself and their constant desire to mess with her. It was the very thing that made her fearful of any of this. But...if he was right..that meant that her father was right too and that she could learn how to use the powers of Ichibi.

Of course, that may also mean a lot of other things too could come along with such an achievement. Such as the expectations of the Council and what they had wanted from the beginning.

"Not a pleasant thought...just proves that those old bastards were right and they pushed me to make me just like a trained monster..."

Narrowing her eyes, Arashi would look off to the side, prompting her arms to remained close to her body.

Even in death, she couldn't escape them...

Regarding the seal, she'd almost question if there were means to just get rid of it and still manage to live through it, though that might be a mute point now. If the Ichibi had indeed been transferred into her, and as proven, his traits and nature were being reflected through her own body and actions(even without her wanting it), there was no way she'd be able to get rid of it....she was stuck...

It was then that the man once again seemed to show interest in the seal upon her back, leading to her preparing to make her stand once again. In fact, she was already prompting herself to leave with a remark. But, as he seemed to speak once more, he'd indicate his Dojutsu, leading to the girl looking at him with shocked gaze, leaning forward as well as she waved her hand in front of his face briefly, then stopping as she laughed lightly.

"Um..wow...I've never seen one up close before..."

Tilting her head sideways, the youth would soon release a sigh, rising up to her feet as she closed her eyes.

"Okay...just...just a look..."

Turning her back to him, Arashi would slowly roll up the hem of her shirt, holding it with both hands as she revealed the intricate pattern that laid upon her lower back. The marker was similar to that of a maze, or even a flower, though the youth could hardly take note of it's beauty when she knew what it meant. But, she could admit to herself that it was a marvel of Sealing technique.

Something so small, holding so much power...

"There...it isn't doin anything weird right? I mean...I won't grow fangs and claws next week if I have a freak out? I mean..I did it once..but that was all it! Not me!"

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 7, 2020 17:50:11 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

"Yes." The answer need not an explanation: she would unduly control the sands of the desert one day. It would be her entire playground, as to why the Ichibi was a sacred beast that belonged to Kaze no Kuni.

It did bring about the interesting dilemma that he was of the same council that voted in favour of her becoming a weapon. She would be having a very different conversation, perhaps wishing him death too if she knew the truth. But... it was years too soon for that information to be revealed to her. For the man who spent more time in his office than with his family, more time learning than fighting: his name was not among those of the dead.

His eyes would slowly follow her, as the Dojutsu swirled in his eyes. What he thought was going to turn into her having seals come down her arms turned into her raising the shirt from her back. He was surprised, to say the least. His stoic gaze would only squint in surprise.

This was a success!

It was not what he had meant. But, he would not speak to give her otherwise intention nor cause to stop. Raising her back, the mandala would show. His eyes would begin to break it down. A beauty. It was just as strong and good as when he'd had a hand in its creation. A beauty, of his passion. It was of note the girl was skinny, befitting of her street rat lifestyle. Of her choosing.

As she spouted her nervousness, Hiroaki would mutter 'hmm' in response. "That is intended. Using your bijuu's chakra creates physiological changes. But, nothing is out of place." Hiroaki would lean back in the seat. Satisfied.

"Though... Arashi-san, I'd intended for that to mean the cursed seals. Not that seal. But I thank you." Hiroaki would add on the gratitude. He thought it obvious, given they were talking about the cursed seal. The cursed seals would proginate from the seal itself: but it did not require her to lift her shirt for that.

[attr="class","applss"]

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 10, 2020 10:06:46 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.373

NOTES.

The man almost looked entranced by the display of her seal, prompting Arashi to feel a bit embarrassed in truth. After all, she had only seen it as a curse, not something to be lauded upon. Though many had for years. In being assured that such physical changes were linked to the usage of Ichibi's chakra, the girl would sigh in relief, though it was only a small comfort. They occurred when she used the demon's chakra, which meant that so long as she retained some level of calm and control of her emotions, such a matter would be of no consequence. After all, it was rare for her to get into a fight, and she had been working hard to keep a cool head..in most situations.

Yet, in hearing that his intent was to see the curse marks, rather than the seal itself, the young teen would frown as she drew her shirt back down, swiftly turning toward Hiroaki with a frown.

"How the hell was I supposed to know that was what ya meant!? Sheesh!"

Crossing her arms in a mild pout, she'd hear his words of thanks, leading to her rolling her eyes briefly as she then returned her gaze toward him.

"Yea yea...anyway...Like I said..I can't really control when they happen...they just do when I'm stressed out or pissed...its almost like instinct..."

It was true, while she had done so once or twice, it was a challenge to maintain them for a long period of time. Still, she figured that if she was going to learn about these abilities, she had to at least try.

"Okay...being mad...upset at my parents....hating my life..."

Closing her eyes, she mutter these words much like a chant, causing her skin to start to turn slightly pale. As she did, a flicker of patterns began to cross the length of her flesh, crossing over one another as they scrolled along the surface. Symbols of different words and letters, quickly appearing and fading out, yet appearing once more in a different position. Keeping her eyes shut, she'd not be able to see this, but it felt as if someone was tickling her skin as she continued to focus on holding this technique in place.

-S.A Used-

Ichibi Curse Seal
The only ability Arashi has competent control over, this is the ability to utilize the curse seal marks over Shukaku’s body for her own bidding. Arashi can will the seals to cover her own body and control them to form various seals to preform fuuinjutsu from her own skin. As such, she can summon weapons she has sealed within them and rearrange the seals to be able to perform various fuuinjutsu that she has knowledge of without scrolls by using her own skin. She may also seal items within the curse marks and rearrange them to perform an unrelated technique before reforming them to summon the item at a later date.

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 11, 2020 9:43:02 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

He felt it was clear given they'd just been talking directly about her cursed seals, which he'd asked to see. Unless, she felt the seal itself was a curse - which would explain it. Her intended method for actually utilising the ability was unfortunate, but would suffice if that was the only way she would know how to do it. Hiroaki would stand up, placing his hands behind his back and cuffing at one wrist. He would walk around her as he watched, his white eyes glowing with the fascination of his bloodline at work: seeing how the seals broke them down.

But Hiroaki didn't see any more difference in how they were created than if she were to draw them: though how they assembled was a work of art without ink. They were the exact same seals that could be used to form into something much larger: stuff that he hadn't seen before - and to him, that was a rare thing. The light twitch of his mouth and the exhale of his nose would give the indication of his displeasure on seeing the lack of information that he wanted.

Her method was unorthodox but it did work. "Now do some breathing exercises and have it rescind." Hiroaki's method of teaching her how to do it was to repeat it. Eventually, it would come to a point where she would be able to identify the exact feeling when the cursed seals began to scrawl off her arms.

At that point, the anger would also fade: she would be able to continue summoning it and returning it from whence it came by the flick of her arms: exactly how he'd intended for it to happen. That, and it was its own form of mental control, whereby the more often she did it, the less those things would bother her.

And the great tool for recovery, so Hiroaki was told: was time. Though it stung himself and would continue to sting for the years to come, his wife's passing would eventually pass from his heart though his reminder of her everything would be around. "The idea of the training is to repeat it. Boring as it may sound, the distress you put yourself through in order to activate the power is one that will fade in time, because the feeling you get when it works, will brush away the feelings associated with it, until there is nothing left but a functioning ability, with a competent Shinobi behind it." she had the talent to make it work.

[attr="class","applss"]

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 12, 2020 10:19:02 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.342
NOTES.

What had first begun as a tickling sensation, was now more or less feeling like a swarm of rashes crossing the length of her skin. Still, she held it as she could only open one eye to look upon her hand just as one of the symbols seemed to lap across it's surface, scrolling down to her palm. Honestly, it was a surreal experience to be a living scroll for Fuinjutsu, if that was the best way to describe it. Information was just moving all over her and she could almost feel it crossing over one another like insects crawling beneath her flesh. But, it was a relief when she could finally stop, prompting her to nod quickly, extending her hands forward, taking a slow breath as she let herself become less tense.

In a steady pace, the seals would start to fade away, their black markers disappearing from sight, soon leading to their fading completely.

"I'm still not used to that..like bugs all over me..."

Arashi seemed to have some understanding to the value of such a technique, though it didn't mean that she enjoyed it. As Hiroaki gave mention of practicing the usage of it, he'd mention that over time, the need for such an extreme act of using her emotion to trigger it would pass the more time she spent with it. It was a nice thought, but she had some reservations on that thought. Still, her personal baggage was not in question here, but her level of control.

"So rinse and repeat...gotcha…"

Arashi would then begin to move around as she tilted her head to the side.

"Its just kinda weird that of everything else I got trained on, the Council never even gave mention of the Curse Seal Mark...I wonder why?"

Cupping her hand beneath her face, the youth would close her eyes before then stretching her arms over her head with a sigh.

"They spent their time teachin me everythin else, cept that...just seems a bit iffy to skip that detail in making a perfect weapon..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 12, 2020 14:42:39 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

He watched with in interest as it happened, seeing it - and would hopefully continue to re-see it, would help his understanding of how it worked. When she remarked about its feeling, Hiroaki would nod. "Mm." coarse voice against the chilliness of the morning.

'That is you.' His seal was perfect. It was not incorrect, and performed exactly to the end of its abilities. He took pride in those abilities of his and the itching was likely a byproduct of what her mind was telling her was itchy to compensate for the lack of actual feeling.

But he wasn't about to tell her that.

Her comment did take Hiroaki by surprise. Because... he cleared his throat. Another sign of displeasure. Because they weren't aware of it: they couldn't teach about what they didn't know of.

Yes, the all knowing council, equipped with one of the Spymasters of Kaze no Kuni didn't have an answer: something that still vexed him. "Because they were not aware." was his simple response. In her answer, might've reflected the crassness of the situation. A laugh, a comment on how even they'd missed something.

"The difficulty with creating a weapon is the large variable; humanity. Your own, and other's." Hiroaki remarked. How true that would end up being for Arashi, getting herself into trouble as often as she did.

And hopefully they could continue.

[attr="class","applss"]

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
has written 0 posts