Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.357
NOTES.

It seemed like a simple answer...almost too convenient in a way...that they would not be aware of it or that it was something that had come about unexpectedly. Was it possible that the One Tailed beast had other secret techniques that it could easily hide from the wise men of Sunagakure? If so, then what hope did she have of figuring it out? Her hand place behind her neck, she'd rub it slowly as he began to speak of how it was difficult to create a weapon due to the humanity of the individual. Herself and that of those in the process.

Looking to the side, she'd imagine that humanity had nothing to do with the choice that came down to using her as a test subject. Of course, there was more to it than just that. Her father had told her it was between her and her brother...the decision was that her parents believed in her being able to bear this burden. Maybe it was similar in a way for the Council as well....her humanity...her nature...was that what made her so special?

Narrowing her eyes, she shook her head as she couldn't believe that she had anything that pure to make her top dog among how many other people. She was just the daughter of two war heroes...nothing she had done was worth noting and if anything, this would be the highlight of anything she achieved in her life.

Being a vessel for a sandy raccoon...

In hoping to change the subject, the teen would then release a breath as she began to speak again.

"So...ya speak to ya girls yet?"

Realizing how out of left field that turn was, she'd soon gesture to the side with her hand, resting the other upon her hip with a smirk on her face.

"Ya know? If ya want...I can maybe help with that...smooth things over...ain't too hard for me since I'm a kid too ya know?"

Honestly, Arashi couldn't even say that would be a means of help since she couldn't stand people in general.

"Hell...if they see how messed up I am, you'll look great by comparison..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 15, 2020 9:37:44 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

"No." He hadn't spoken to them yet. By the time he'd gotten home - the same as Arashi, it had been too late to speak to them. But he shook his head at her offer. "It is not required." he would get around to it.

Eventually.

But he didn't see her as being... "messed". It was a sticky situation, but Hiroaki had objectively been worse than Takato with his own daughters, minus the Ichibi's sealing. Where even the man went home every night: even Hiroaki hadn't done that as the former ANBU Captain. Many, many nights were spent away from his family. But, now he was in the endgame for it.

Now, today, he had a few things to do but if it meant shoving those aside to ensure a positive future relationship with the young girl - he would have to make do with a few things. "Do you often feel the need to fix the problems of those around you?" Hiroaki asked her. Because of his years of speaking, what could've easily sounded as a condescending and sarcastic reply, coming from his gravelly caustic voice only came out as merely a question.

[attr="class","applss"]

[attr="class","beprps"]@tagged

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
[newclass=.applss]width:200px; height:100%; margin-left:10px;background: #f2f2f2; color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px; position: relative; z-index: 1; padding: 10px; opacity: 1; -webkit-transition: all .7s ease-in-out;[/newclass][newclass=.beprps a]color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.beprps a:hover]color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px;[/newclass]
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 15, 2020 11:10:23 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.445
NOTES.

"If ya say so....though if ya hopin it will just go away...you're lyin to yourself..."

Arashi would drop it, though she figured that the man clearly was avoiding the topic for as long as possible when it came with his daughters. Still, a small part of her did hope that he managed to do it before they were too old to even want to hear him out. Anything she had learned about the man had been limited, but she did know that he did at one time have a wife...who was no longer with them. It was a sad event, but people died...everyone eventually did. Though what exactly were the events behind it were still unknown to her.

Not to mention...none of her business...

Moment Music

Pacing forward as she began to pick up one of the man's scrolls, she'd begin to look it over as she scanned the information upon it, a calm expression crossing her face as it turned blank at the question presented to her by the older shinobi.

"What now?"

Turning to look at Hiroaki, her expression went blank for a moment, almost as if surprised by the suggestion. Though soon enough, she found herself bursting into laughter, her hand resting upon her chest before placing the scroll back down upon the desk as she held her gut, shaking her head.

"Seriously? HAHAHAHAHAHA... Hell no!!...I just figured since ya helpin me I could do you a solid...Helpin others is just too much work...besides..."

Rubbing her hand across her eyes to wipe the tears of laughter from showing, she'd narrow her gaze as she began to walk the room once more, turning to look at him as her hands rested within her pockets.

"Most people are too stupid to even realize that ya helpin them...not to mention ignorant in general..."

As Arashi began to look over the walls, her attention shifted to the patterns from the large seal before, her hands still hidden away as she continued to speak.

"I USED to do that whole thing of...goin out my way to help, comforting other kids who's folks were out serving the village..givin what little we had sometimes to those that didn't have anything at all...that kinda stuff...turns out the minute ya want at least some kind of compassion in return...turns out their ready to turn away...right on cue...Pfft!"

In allowing her back to lean against the solid background, she'd cross her arms as she kept her gaze to the ground.

"It's too much work and I'd rather be lookin out for myself and the things I care about...not what some assholes think are important...their problems aren't mine, so why should I care? Fuck em..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 15, 2020 19:06:03 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Hiroaki would not respond to the girl, merely adopting the position to ignore the words that had even come out of her mouth as if they'd never been spoken. He had reason to and still needed to form the correct words to speak to them. But also, because he wouldn't be lectured by a teenager.

Even if correct.

He would let her foster that desire to learn. "A scroll on concept of space." He would comment on the exact scroll she was holding.

Her laughter did not perturb the man but only draw out his curiosity at the response. One did not draw conclusions to her direct response, only perhaps an aversion to her true nature. It had nothing to do with him. But he'd been watching her for a long time - such was in his nature as a silent predator.

She was correct though. People thought themselves the protagonist of their own story, seldom was other people's kindness recognised, lest they needed the help in the first place. Even so, it was littler seen to then be acknowledged. Where did she think that Takato got some of his information from? That, and aside from his own staff which he had every right and will to make use of. A weapon did not go awry, after all.

But her ideals weren't far from Hiroaki's own. "Correct. Some people have better motivators. For better or worse, which is why the carrot is better than the stick. In this day and age, selfless acts of kindness are seldom appreciated." Motivators. That was a better word for leveraging. So Hiroaki would go behind his own desk once more, and sat down. In the time that they had been gone, someone had come in and dropped some letters - in all shapes and sizes, on the desk. They were marked from places all around the world: all different colors, shapes and sizes.

All in a day's work. Drawing open a drawer, Hiroaki would pull an ink pot, a golden stick and a half-burnt down candle, with an apparatus pot. Finally, drawing a quill from his person. "Now, what do you feel you learnt from the semantic over the kanji of barrier and space?" he wanted to hear her speak about the correlation of the distance between the kanji to the rest of the seal depicted the exact size of how far spread apart the seal could be placed. But, he was there to teach.

His eyes would not leave the paper he began writing on in one hand, opening up a letter in another, and talking to her. Three different tasks at once: truly was The Writer.

[attr="class","applss"]

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
[newclass=.applss]width:200px; height:100%; margin-left:10px;background: #f2f2f2; color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px; position: relative; z-index: 1; padding: 10px; opacity: 1; -webkit-transition: all .7s ease-in-out;[/newclass][newclass=.beprps a]color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.beprps a:hover]color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px;[/newclass]
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 15, 2020 20:04:08 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.316
NOTES.

He didn't negate the fact of her comments, in fact agree upon them. Though he did seem to believe that bribery was often the more commonly used means of getting anything in place of relying on the kindness of others...or even appreciation. A part of her did want at least some recognition...it would be a lie to say otherwise. Just some respect in regard to her character and....well..maybe not her character per say...

After all, what she done really to deserve it as of late?

Looking off to the side in a huff, the teen would then look back at the scroll, considering his previous comment on it. The Concept of Space...boundless three dimensional area in which an object holds a certain position within it...

While Arashi didn't actually play at being a Demon vessel, she was well read enough to know the concept from the number of books and scrolls she had gone through...both in isolation and when in captivity. Her father's personal collection was a valuable asset as well as he seemed to read up on it too at some point.

As a tart scent took over her thoughts, the young girl would instinctually look in the direction of the man's desk, seeing him having draw out both a candle, pen, and ink. Her gaze would linger upon him for a moment, keeping to her position against the wall. Still, as she was preparing for some kind of trap, hearing the mental berating of her own voice for being so stupid as to get comfortable here, his question would take away any threat to her person as she would look on with a now blank expression.

"The correction between them?....Clearly that while the barrier is used as a media of containment, and the distance of the seal itself...basically the wider the seals are from one another, the bigger the space allowed for containment....right?"

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 17, 2020 16:42:30 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

"That is correct." Hiroaki nodded. But did not take his eyes off the paper and pen, or the other paper where he read. But he was pleased for her swift answer, she seemed to understand things quickly as well.

He put down the letter he had been reading, because he'd finished with the letter he'd been writing. Placing it neatly into an envelope, Hiroaki would draw the golden stick in his hand and placed it over the candle. It would heat up, losing its physical form as it began to drip: Hiroaki would move between the candle and the envelope: it would seal. Placing it down, he would also draw another stamp from his person: and pressed down. His signature: the golden seal of The Writer. Placing it to the side, and continuing on to the next letter as it was placed to the side.

"In in that respect, one can understand that the further the seals are apart, the need for chakra increases to fill that space. Similarly, is the issue of seal degradation. Have you heard of this term yet?" seals were finite: physical, and put onto things that, for the most part with time would lose their form. Better materials, the longer the seal would last.

There were more things to it than that, but that was the main idea of it.
[attr="class","applss"]

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 17, 2020 17:08:15 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.458
NOTES.

Moment music

Proud as she was to have been right, Arashi was quickly reminded that she should have cared less about such praise, prompting her to look away to hide her smile. Though as the man continued to work at his desk, her own curiosity began to get to better of her, causing her to push away from her place on the wall and make her way over in his direction. With a blank expression, she'd try and see just what he was doing, leading to her peeking over his shoulder before hearing him speak once more.

Clearly, he was working upon letters of some kind, though his speech probably had little to do with them. As such, he began to explain the concept of why the increased distance between seals, though granting wider range, did require more chakra in which to fuel them within that space. That would explain why such a field was possible with the ones he had presented her to figure out last time. The space, increased as they were, required more to hold chakra to hold them in place and to make them effective.

Then came the idea of Seal Degradation...

"Once...my dad mentioned something similar in relation to one seal he showed me...but I never got the idea behind it..."

Blinking for a moment, she then place herself on the opposite side of the desk, her eyes wide as she then considered the meaning.

"I mean..I know seals don't last forever...it requires chakra to hold them in place...but is the degradation something that happens over years or days? Also...what if the chakra required to fuel it...no longer existence?"

It was a long range question, but it hit closer to home than most things.

After her talk with her father...his confession that if it came down to the village or her, he'd chose her if it meant her death, she began to think of what such a promise meant. He'd die...and then what? She was more than aware by now of what it meant for her to die. Worst case was that the One Tails would be unleashed and it would be up to the Kazekage to stop it. But if there were no Kazekage...then what of the sealing process?

More so than that...what if something happened...and the chakra needed to repair her own seal was no longer there? Her father had been apart of that as well, so his chakra was what bounded the One Tails to her. But if something happened to him, there would be no way to stop the eventual relapse within the seal itself. She could possibly die from that too and the village would still have a monster on their hands.

"Is it....possible that my seal...it can degrade too?"

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Apr 17, 2020 17:09:19 GMT -5
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 20, 2020 7:12:58 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Hiroaki did not mind her curiosity and allowed her to watch his business. At the end of it, it would all contain references to things out of her grasp, and only inside his mind. She would go on to explain her father's interaction with them. It was only natural that the Kazekage would have some form of sealing technique: though he didn't know to the true extent of his Fūinjutsu abilities. "Mmm." a grunt in response, he had heard her.

Hachi/Toko has not yet acquired the requisite leverage in Oetsu. Aid them. Report back and confirm.

Za Sakka.

She was getting the hang of it quickly, and would understand more with practise. But it would be something that he would breach that gap of knowledge for her.

Hiroaki's answer was textbook as he went through the ritual of writing. "The definition of Seal Degradation is the withering of a pre-existing seal on an established surface. By that, if you carve a seal onto rock: thousands of years may pass, and the weather may weather that rock, and only at that time when the seal is sufficiently perturbed, it becomes inert. If you do the same of paper, say, it takes one good rain for that surface to be ruined." But she made a good point about the chakra. He stopped to take breath, sealing up a paper. "-Seals do not take much to function. If anything, they are more magical than factual, the perfect tool of electricity that only sucks when in use. In the case of a barrier, that barrier is chakra. The seals you apply are batteries and protective all the same." they were hard to understand about why it worked other than they did. There were more precise methods of understanding it, but he daren't go into too much detail.

Hiroaki looked up from his seat as she asked. "Your seal will not degrade. You would need to be physically flayed for the seal to become loose." A harsh response perhaps for someone who was younger than he cared to admit. It was a comment which he'd expected required softness to it, and it was what he'd given her but not minced the truth, because that would do more to harm Arashi as the Jinchūriki of Sunagakure no Sato.

"But that will never happen because you're too strong for that." there were other precautions as well. That, and the teenager would grow into a powerful woman. Not to be trifled with.

[attr="class","applss"]

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 20, 2020 14:36:17 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.544
NOTES.

"Heh...Wish whoever tried luck with that..."

The idea that her seal could be degraded in a similar way was cut by the thought of having it being cut away from her flesh. A daunting task in and of itself considering her hardened exterior was a tough nut to crack. Arashi had harder times taking a bath without ending up in a muddy mess.

In resting her position of her toes, she had managed to see the message and blinked slightly at the symbol placed upon it. Za Sakka, and something about someone or some people not having gained their leverage in Oetsu and requesting a report back...

Oetsu...the town south of the Badlands?

Arashi had never been there, but it was one of the areas in which could be considered a shipping town to say the least. Though whatever was going on there, she couldn't really say with the limited information. That and it really wasn't any of her business.

Even if it made her a bit curious as to just what kind of work did this man actually do? His title was the writer...but just what else was behind that name?

In the end, she returned her focus to the thought of Seal Degradation. From what he had said, it was different for each placement of a seal. Something that could easily wither away would succumb to such a state easily. But, for a seal placed on perhaps something more sturdy like stone, it could last for thousands of years before even so much has losing strength. It would explain a lot of the protection seals that protected the village from unwelcomed intruders or even those that were within the very treasury itself.

But as he had assured her, her own seal would not need to have such concern. Especially since she had zero intention of getting put in a position to have it happen anytime soon. It wasn't as if they'd allow Genin to just roam free and into dangerous areas. Not with their permission at any rate.

Not only that, but...it seemed that even he seemed to think that such a thing would never happen...considering her to be strong. That..wasn't the first time she had heard that...but it came from her parents and those that had just only a glimpse of her actions in a rather ungraceful state.

This man...had seen her seal...and by all accounts, perhaps had more knowledge about Funijutsu than anyone within the village...even more so than her own father. If anyone would know what she was capable of...it would be this man right here...at least..she didn't think he'd lie to a kid.

"Um...thanks..."

Holding a bit of an embrassed look on her face, she'd smile briefly, though let it fade as she then placed her hands upon the desk as she then looked at him directly.

"Okay! So then ya need to show me everything! I wanna be the best Funinjutsu specialist in this whole damn village! That way, if Ichibi tries anything..I can take em down a peg!!"

Her hazel eyes would narrow as she was clearly firm on this choice. She would control the One Tails and be stronger for it...That way, she'd be able to have her freedom and maybe...maybe more than just that...

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 20, 2020 18:05:10 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Hiroaki nodded.

It was so.

Wish anybody luck who tried to defile the Jinchūriki. They would have to break through her sand barrier: no. The Ichibi's sand barrier. Her own prowess, which would grow by the day and especially with his free tutelage. All because he knew that this was the waiting game. Keep her favour, and several years down the line: it would all make sense.

It would pay back doubly, triply: more.

Then there was Sunagakure no Sato's forces, if other villages believed they were out for the count, time had passed and its military was returning with force. But he continued writing, if she were to watch: fine.

Status unknown. Proceed with caution. I expect results, be that as it may your circumstances do not absolve you of my gaze.

Za Sakka.

Another ominous letter that would only half make sense, but only fully if she'd seen the other half of the ongoing conversation that he'd been having with his agents out in the field. Her enthusiasm did not wane at the idea of learning what most considered to be a boring art. He would stand up, finishing up on another letter and would begin walking her to the door, standing at the door until he finished speaking.

"Then you can come here at the start of the week. Once per week, at your leisure of the day. I will make the time. You'll get assigned relevant work. My only rule is that you apply yourself. And eat. You're drowning in those clothes. Hmm. I suppose that's two. If you don't want to go home that much, I can provide you with a stipend to maintain independence. Delivered anonymously, and your father doesn't have to know." His voice remained neutral, coarsely rubbing against his throat as he spoke: his most prominent feature.

Though it was hard to tell - the man was excited that he would have a pet project, the chance to study the Ichibi's cursed seals and for someone to actually be interested in Fūinjutsu nonetheless. It was replaying the learning he did with his family when (or if) they had the Dojutsu. "Do you have any questions?" he would stand at the door, ready to answer anything she had - and giving her reason to dismiss herself.
[attr="class","applss"]

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 20, 2020 18:23:30 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.508
NOTES.

Feeling herself being escorted gently toward the door, her expression looked blankly back toward the last message written upon his desk, her eyes blinking rapidly as she then looked back up to hear him explain just what this relationship would intel. She'd start next week and come  one day a week from then on, she'd have work to do, provided by him, along with her other mission tasks to complete, and that his one rule was that she applied herself.

That was easy...she was all ready to go today in fact, though it looked like he was pretty busy...doing whatever secret pen pals did...

His second request was that she eat more, prompting her to narrow her eyes as she looked down at her clothing. Granted, for a thirteen year old, she was a bit on the thin side. From her mother's pictures in her youth, she had already started to grow into her more adult form. Arashi just figured she was a late bloomer...that or she just didn't get her mom's genetics completely. In the end, she'd briefly pull at the front of her top, looking down into it and then noting that her tattered clothes were a bit big upon her.

"Their loose fit! Besides! I eat plenty...I have a thin physique! Look it up old timer!"

Narrowing her eyes, she'd then turn around as she now stood out into the hall. His offer of paying her to have a place to stay if she didn't wish to go home was tempting. But, she had only just finally managed to work things out with her parents to actually sleep in her own bed and not on the floor. She at least owed it to her mother to try and stay put for awhile...

Plus, with a baby on the way, she needed to be there to help out with that and Setsuna.

In hearing his last statement, she'd hold her hand close to her chin, looking away as she thought about her questions. Though soon enough, the youth would raise her hand, rising up on her toes for a moment before then settling back down upon her feet.

"Oh! Yea...actually I have several questions...One...How exactly will I know if this stuff will actually help me with the One Tails? Two! Ya ever plan on talking to your girls at all? Cause like I said...I'm pretty good at helping people see the upside of having a dad that isn't always supportive and trustworthy...and three...If your a former ANBU Captain..then why are you still writing letters like ya still work as one?."

Her hand would then remain up, her expression still hyped up with the last one, though soon pulling it down as she waited eagerly.

"Oh oh! Wait...Last one....Seriously? Do I really look like I'm that malnourished? I swear I eat like three bowls of chicken curry every day...or...now I do...before I lived off fruits and a lot of bread..and maybe one or two hawks....that may have been mail curriers...my bad..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Apr 20, 2020 18:48:28 GMT -5
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 20, 2020 18:58:19 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Standing at the door now, he would only tilt his head lightly as he listened to her queries. The Wrtier did want to frown when she asked some of the questions. He had asked. But, instead he would remain cool like a cucumber. It helped, with the same questions being answered at the door as she had them.

There were a fair few things to go through, and he would list them one by one.

"To answer in order - I don't believe that it would help directly. It may, however, provide understanding between you and it. Then, my biggest accomplishment thus far is maintaining a network across areas of the world and being a proponent of information streaming through Sunagakure. I started decades ago, and took it with me when I left the ANBU -and..." he cleared his throat, something she would come to find was a manner of him being annoyed. "I am still constructing the best thing to say. You need not mind." His calm response was all he'd say on the matter and it would be the closest she'd seen him to becoming disgruntled so far: the ironic thing being his being famed for precisely the notion of words being used. Him being reminded by a teenage girl to speak to his own girls. Even if she had a point.

There were other things he could say, like how one of the reasons he'd not been the Kazekage was because he refused to share his network to the old council. But it was a moot point because he was not the Kazekage: and took orders gladly from Takato.

The old man would sniff when she had concerns about her intake of food: amusement. Even a few carrier hawks? Insignificant. Even if they were his, if it meant currying favour with the girl - even so, he felt no reason to mince his words. She looked malnourished. Even if she ate three times a day, Shinobi were not designed to burn thousands of calories a day to not fufill at least that requirement: or her portion sizes were way off. So, a simple response was necessary.

"Yes. But, think over it. The offer will always be open."

But if that was all it, he would let her leave of her own volition - if it required to continue talking to her, that would be a necessary sacrifice. It would be important to him, that she left because she felt like they were done here (even if Hiroaki had brought her to the river to drink from) and not because he was pushing her away.
[attr="class","applss"]

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Apr 20, 2020 19:28:37 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.595
NOTES.

He answered her in the order of her questions, though she would be a bit sour in realizing that when it came to matters of his personal life, he was less open in giving details on just how he would approach matters. But in all other things, he was precise and explained each part like it were a machine geared to a puppet.

Such as his opinion that while her learning Fuinjutsu would probably not aid her in controlling the One Tails, it may very well help them to find some common ground. A thought that didn't sit well when said demon literally made everything in her life hell and considered her very existence a joke to his punch line. Then, there was the fact that he still had a network of connections, even as a retired ANBU Captain, one that he maintained even in what was supposed to be golden years...or at least..that what she heard they were like. In the end, he had managed to hold on to it, even after his departure...was that even allowed? She wanted to ask, but she figured that might be pressing things a tad.

But when it came to his family...that matter was closed to her...but he seemed to assure her that he would think of something and that she should heed it no mind. Though she was sensing a pattern in his breathing when it came to such a subject...that or she was imagining that he was getting a bit peeved.

"Yea..THATS the one where ya keep it basically to a mind ya own business..everything else...totally taking me down to bare bones..."

Her hand resting upon her hip, she'd allow her gaze to shift to the side in hearing his final note upon her weight, seeming to not even really care much about the mention of eating possible messengers, only noting that the matter, along with the offer of her staying in a different location at times, was open to her and that she should think on it.

That said, it seemed as if there were no more need for her to stick around, prompting her roll her eyes as she then smiled with a toothy grin.

"Okay! I think that's all I got for now..So I'll see you next week!"

Arashi would then begin to make her way down the hall, her body starting to jog down it as she prepared to descend down the stairs. Yet, As she reached the first step, she then peeked back over from the side, her hand resting upon the wall as she then looked toward him with that same grin.

"Oh! And thanks again Old timer! Laters!"

With that, she made her leave. In truth, she wasn't much of a fan of the Kage Tower, even less than she was of the Pits. The faster she got out of there, the better. Though, she imagined that this conversation and meeting would likely be heard by her parents soon enough. Nothing was outside of their sight...especially her.

Still, this felt good...and Arashi felt great about this. It was a step in the right direction. She'd use this to her fullest advantage and who knew? Maybe she'd might end up becoming something better from it...

"Nahhh! I'm still outta here the second Mom has the baby and Sets old enough to fight his own battles..."

Saying this outloud, she'd emerge out into the streets, stopping short before then looking up once more to the building.

And when I'm strong enough to take what I want more than anything else.....

-End Thread-

(Awesome thread as always! Thankie Akira)

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS