groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.564

NOTES.

Moment Music

"Jessh...Another one?..."

Arashi would look down to see Kai appear with what looked to be a cat, still alive thankfully but hardly in a position of comfort between the jaws of the large Saint Bernard. Staring at the large canine, the young girl would sigh as she took the feline from his mouth, a blank expression coming over her as she lifted it up to examine it, her brow raised before feeling it slash against her face, prompting her to reel back sharply, dropping it as it soon skirted off in retreat. Holding her face from where it struck, the dark haired female would pull her hand away, feeling the indent from the attack, yet soon the mark would fade away as it was replaced with her natural armor.

Honestly, she wouldn't have minded if such a mark stuck for once...at least she'd feel human then...

"Kai...ya can't bring cats to the hide-out..your a dog...not a wet nurse!"

Rising up from her position on her wooden crate, looking on as the large hound would soon depart with his usual cheerful demeanor despite his scolding, the thin child would begin to make her way out of the shadowed crater that had once been a home, her eyes scanning to be sure she wasn't seen as she made her way out into the streets.

The outskirts were pretty lively this time around, prompting Arashi to question just what was happening? Perhaps a parade? Maybe someone high up had died? Standing on her toes, the cloaked female would then huff, crossing her arms as she then finally decided to just get a higher view. Climbing up a nearby ladder, the girl began to question if taking up shinobi training wasn't such a bad idea. Of course, with the Council dead, she was no longer regulated to their threats.

That was it, wasn't it? Taking up her position on a rooftop, the young Jin would look on as it appeared as if people were attempting to celebrate the deaths of those men, her expression narrowed as she frowned.

"Morons...ever last one of em…"

Arashi spoke of the village as fools, because only fools couldn't see what those evil bastards were. But then, it wasn't as if her father had knew. Whoever killed them probably did the whole village the greatest service in history...

Taking the time to watch the march, she'd honestly find herself deciding that perhaps it wouldn't be so bad to at least have some fun with this, her hand reaching down to find a stone as she tossed it in the direction of one of the onlookers, knocking it upside their head as their expression was no more than precious as their surprise and confusion prompted the girl to snort as she covered her mouth to keep her laughter in check.

Still, as she repeated this act, her laughter grew slightly louder, her hands held against her stomach as she began almost rolling across the roof.

"Hahahaha! Wow! Not ones for lookin up eh? Hah hahahaha!"

She imagined that her parents wouldn't approve, but what she did she care? She was on her own now...enjoying her freedom and her life. Finally free of everything that could stop her. It was perhaps the best feeling the world. No responsibilities, no one....no one...

Save for the devil in her head...and all he did was...give her headaches...

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Mar 26, 2020 18:49:13 GMT -5
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Mar 26, 2020 18:40:33 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

A significantly younger less wrinkled man was taking to the rooftops. He was bare faced: except for the one scar that had nearly taken his eye - but haggardness had long taken him since the earlier part of the year had taken his beloved from him. His target was unbeknown of him. Try as she might, there was no escaping the eyes of the Lord Kazekage if he so demanded it.

It had been so.

But for him, he was not celebrating. The man was old, too old for a Shinobi and yet he persisted among the desert. Hiroaki stood behind her. His hands behind his back, even for her dogs, if they joined her they would be none the wiser to his existence.

She valued her freedom enough to take to the streets like a common ruffian. It was a life that he had never experienced, coming from an aristocratic family. A life which Arashi had every claim to, yet did not abide by.

But he adorned the unofficial colours of Sunagakure, with cream and beige, a low cut to his vest: letting the wind pass through his clothing was of the utmost importance. But, he wasn't here to consider his attire.

The flat roof they stood upon was quiet: there were no dogs here. Just the two of them. She would think it to be just the one. They were celebrating a worthy cause. Of the old council being gone. Except Hiroaki. Who remained. Few others held that worthy title.

He thought of his own children. His wife putting them to bed... except that couldn't happen. He took to his work. Ever more seriously than before. But... he understood how Takato would've felt. He'd hired a steward to do those duties for him.

But he'd step forward, the spreading his weight evenly across the sandstone to avoid his form from being noticed, until he was but a few steps: and then the crunch of sound returned to his voice as he was a few steps to her right, hands behind his back: held at the wrist. "Fools. Celebrating death. It will come for them too, one day." He didn't look down at the girl. His voice, instantly distinctive. This would be their first meeting, and a Councilmember was not a revered job unlike the Kazekage's title.

His voice would be the first thing, if not for the surprise of him being near her unannounced. It was dry, deep and representative of the desert with its absolute distinctive dry coarseness. He'd finally twist his hip ever so slightly to look toward her.

[attr="class","applss"]

[attr="class","beprps"]@tagged

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
[newclass=.applss]width:200px; height:100%; margin-left:10px;background: #f2f2f2; color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px; position: relative; z-index: 1; padding: 10px; opacity: 1; -webkit-transition: all .7s ease-in-out;[/newclass][newclass=.beprps a]color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.beprps a:hover]color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px;[/newclass]
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Mar 26, 2020 19:14:31 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.214

NOTES.

"GAHHH!!!"

The sudden voice was enough to stop the girl as she was right in the midst of tossing yet another rock into the crowd, prompting her to rush up to her feet as she scampered upright. Her hands held out in an offensive postion, her eyes narrowed as she was ready to fight, his demeanor and appearance for that matter, weren't exactly that of a mugger or some thug ready to try and steal her money or worse. In fact, he almost seemed casual in his standing there on her right side.

Seeming to finally catch her breath, the young female would raise her brow as she then realized the pattern of his attire, prompting her to piece together that he was likely with the militia, and she was tossing rocks from above. That in mind, the girl would look to her closed hand, seeing the stone, before swiftly placing the same hand behind her back.

"Okay..this looks bad...but to be fair...a clean roof is really hard to come by in a village filled with dust..."

It wasn't the best defense she had come up with, but then again, it was hard to argue when the evidence was in present view.

"So ummm….can we just say that...I..was just being a good Samaritan?"

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Mar 26, 2020 19:29:53 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

He knew that something like this would happen. Who wouldn't, being surprised and put on the spot? "But not clean enough to be free of rocks." He would kick a single pebble, which would fall down onto the layers below before the ground.

She could make all the excuses she wanted, but she didn't need to try and fool him into believing otherwise. Even she knew that, so her talking was to disperse the tension she felt. For Hiroaki, there was none. He likely stood similarly to her father, and he would watch out to the parade happening in front of them.

"I'm Councilman Hiroaki." His introduction would be brief for her. He had been working for Takato for a few years already - one of the few remaining of the council. "I don't care for it, but I also don't care." he valued freedom above a lot. Such was her perogative. If she were hurt for it, such would be her consequence.

"I'm a Fūinjutsu master, Arashi-san. I would like to inspect your seal, your well being and then be on my way. And... you can go back to pelting pebbles at citizens." he kept staring out to the parade. Perhaps she would have something to say on the matter, to be obstinate for the sake of being obstinate. Or, she could be defeatist: accept the treatment and allow it to be done with quickly.

[attr="class","applss"]

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
[newclass=.applss]width:200px; height:100%; margin-left:10px;background: #f2f2f2; color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px; position: relative; z-index: 1; padding: 10px; opacity: 1; -webkit-transition: all .7s ease-in-out;[/newclass][newclass=.beprps a]color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.beprps a:hover]color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px;[/newclass]
last edit by Deleted on Mar 26, 2020 19:30:43 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Mar 26, 2020 19:46:46 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.216

NOTES.

"I didn't say I was great at it..."

Arashi would frown slightly as it seemed as if she were being judged on her work, that or this man was clearly mocking her attempts at staying out of trouble. In the end, it was proven to be far worse than dealing with a random militia man, but a Councilmen. That was enough to make her brow rise up, and soon narrow as it clicked in that he was likely one of the new few that had taken up the mantle. If you could call it that. Though he seemed not to care for it..or at least, that was what he said.

"That's...kinda sad...you basically suck as a Council member then if ya hate your job..."

Crossing her arms across her chest, the youth would then hear him state how he was here to check on her seal and her well being, prompting the girl to back up with a narrowed gaze.

"Like hell ya are...tell my dad to back the hell off..I'm not doin anything crazy for him to bug me... and to leave me alone!"

The last thing she wanted was to be touched by anyone, especially someone who was part of the very group that did it to her in the first place.

"Or as ya adamantly stated....I don't care..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Mar 26, 2020 20:04:56 GMT -5
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Mar 26, 2020 20:32:07 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

"Hmm." Initially just a grunt in reply to her behaviour. He treated it no differently as if one of his own children. But, his heart stung fiercely as to avoid the subtlety.

"Then you suck at being a Jinchūriki and a Princess if we're talking about jobs." Hiroaki had little time for humour at the moment and his voice did reflect that truth. Not so soon after his wife's passing. Over two decades had rendered even the months a period of grieving. He didn't know it would last for years.

He did not personally see her as royalty: and felt no man or woman held claim to it. If Hiroaki took over as the Kazekage: that right did not pass on to him. His stance held resolute even in the event of her being obstinate. As expected. Though he wasn't sent to her location by her father. But that it was time to get involved, and as Fūinjutsu went, that was his realm. He would not refute her claim like some common teenager deprived of their truth.

She had every right to be mad. Hiroaki had been on the council when she had been chosen. "I didn't expect you to say yes." But what else would their conversation be if not to try and get her to comply? Hiroaki would not force her.

"I do wish to ask, what caused you to run? Two of my children are like you. Despise me, even. Not quite at the same desire to run... but. I can't connect with them." Hiroaki sort of knew the answer as to be his attitude and lack of attention to them in the months since his wife's passing.

But, it had preceded something much larger: which was his dedication to his work, lack of effort in family life. But the damage had been done: and he wanted to reconnect. He did not know if his children would.

[attr="class","applss"]

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Mar 26, 2020 20:49:49 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.384

NOTES.

"I never accepted those titles either!"

Arashi would glare now, her eyes narrowed as the flickered between gold and their natural hazel hue, showing her anger, though allowing herself to calm down as she held her chest to do so. It was part of the training she had been force fed for years. Never allow your emotions to guide you, they unleashed the beast and that was bad. Basic, but they kept her in check. Only thing those old asses were good for...

They wanted a weapon and they got one...but she wasn't a tool either...

At his mention of not expecting her to say yes, the girl would continue to keep her distance, though it was limited due to this being a roof. Yet as he came upon a personal question, the girl would blink, perhaps the first time in minutes as to be sure that she didn't miss any possible trap or tricks this man may have had. He could have easily been here to send her away again. Or worse, threaten her dogs. But instead, it seemed like he was wondering just why it was that she ran? Relating it to his own children, though they never seemed to do the deed as she had.

"I don't know!? Maybe ya suck as a dad!"

That was a claim that she had no right to make, but considering that he was questioning her on the matter, what other answer was she to make in a fit? Still, she knew her reasons were of fear. Fear of knowing that the people that she trusted, that were supposed to love her, would curse her to a life like this. Unable to feel or so much as have an outburst without nearly taking out a section of the village.

Her feelings were needed to be constantly in check, or else people would die. That was the words given to her by the very people that were being honored down below. Along with every possible security placed on her to make sure that she never did.

She was glad they were dead..they hurt her...Everyone hurt her...and they were expecting her to just come home and pretend like none of it happened? Idiots!

"Why are ya asking me? Like I supposed to know YOUR family life?!"
-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Mar 26, 2020 21:00:53 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

His golden orbs would briefly flicker at her direction for the words that came out of her mouth. 'She is still young.' He would be stoic in his facial response. There was some truth to her words.

Hiroaki couldn't pretend her words didn't sting. But he very slowly nodded, his sights still kept on the passing floats (had floats really been made for the occasion?) parade. But he was still a seasoned veteran above else and it would appear to not bother the man.

"If you wanted to let your father know where he went wrong. Perhaps you could tell me, as to not make the same mistake." Hiroaki would actually face the teenager now. He did truly want her subjective understanding of the matter.

"The circumstances of my situation is of no matter. The feelings of my children are." He didn't want to talk about how they got there in the first place nor was he about to turn the teenager into an emotional rag doll.

In effort, he was doing it to relate back to her. Gain her confidence...

And access to her seal. A bit of a shameless tactic, but it benefit him both ways. He needed to check... check his work...

[attr="class","applss"]

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Mar 26, 2020 21:18:55 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.284

NOTES.

It was a fair point, prompting the girl to lower her defenses a bit...

"He should have talked to me! I was smart...I could have had a choice! But he would rather just leave it no option and just let them....do it..."

Arashi would look away before she then noticed he floats that were passing by, almost rolling her eyes as there were no directions in which she could advert her gaze that didn't show something that didn't piss her off. Still, he seemed to not be going anywhere and she clearly was stuck between the edge of the roof and jumping.

Though the fall wouldn't hurt her too badly, but the healing that would take place would be almost like forever. Broken legs were no fun, and she had learned that the first time she had run away from home, and how it had been agonizing at best. Slow at worse...

"If ya that worried about their feelings...then talk to them...maybe it will help...or maybe it will end up with them being mad...but if ya don't do it than what are they supposed to think?"

It was the honest truth, and the girl wasn't trying to sugar coat it. Of course, it was her natural ability to note on things that were bugging others and to attempt to try and help them. It was probably her worst possible trait to have to care, and it was something that she'd be working to fix...drastically.

"Anyway..not my problem...and I think I'll be going now...good luck..."

In saying this, Arashi would begin to make her way toward the ladder, her body sweeping over the edge as she began to make her descent back to the ground below.
-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Mar 26, 2020 22:18:34 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

'If only you had a clue about how little choice you had.' It would be cruel to have ripped the girl of her concept of choice if that was one thing that kept her going. But her perspective on the other question? Valid.

Maybe he was thinking too hard on the subject. Maybe it did require just a conversation, but his adult brain - and pride would be a barrier to him actually having that conversation with them. "Interesting." Not an 'okay' or 'great advice' or anything of the sort. But just an 'interesting.'

She wanted to take off. Who could blame her? Hiroaki would follow behind her as she went to the ladder. It would require her to turn around again in order to face him if she wanted to get down by that method. The Councilman knew it would not be as easy as that.

The man was not the type to chase, not unless it was a mission that required his skillset. Even so, he was no longer an ANBU Captain - those missions weren't assigned to him any more. That, and he preferred the more solitary desk life.

"Arashi-san. I was told you have a talent in Fūinjutsu. If you want to learn a trick or two, it won't be hard to find me." He would stay atop the roof as she descended, and that would be it for their interaction. But Hiroaki was a patient man.

He'd watch the parade for a little while longer.

Weeks Later

Hiroaki always knew it would take some time for Arashi to come around. Weeks had passed - and yet the girl showed no signs of turning up at his chambers. He had two official places: inside his home, and inside the Kazekage's tower. Arashi would scarcely find him if she tried looking for the former, and so by manner had chosen to work from the tower.

He would have to consider trying again in the future if she continued to no show. She was proving to be a woman of considerable stubbornness...

But he had other things to work on. Like talking to his family, which, unsurprisingly, had not taken place yet. Things would only continue to deteriorate as long as he didn't. It would happen soon. But there were plans. Currently, sprawled and covering over his desk and falling to the floor as a mess of scrolls: was a large scale Fuuinjutsu seal. Anyone could recognise it, from seeing stuff like explosive seals.

But this one? Oh no no.

This was his.

[attr="class","applss"]

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Mar 26, 2020 22:42:33 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.504

NOTES.

The man didn't try to stop her...which was probably for the best in both their interests, yet as she began her descent, his words came to her as she looked toward him, her expression blank at the idea of him knowing her interest in Sealing Jutsu. In truth, it had been a passion of hers for some time. Every since learning that her ancestor had used it, along with her father. Or at least, it was until she had it placed upon her. With a narrowed gaze, her eyes shifted to the side before scoffing as she continued on her way down. She needed to get her distance. If this man could find her, that meant that she wasn't being careful enough, prompting her to run off into the streets, doing her best to blend into the alleys as a means to disappear.

For some time, she didn't think about the man at all, figuring him to be no more than just another lapdog of her fathers, trying to lure her out to try and control her once again. It didn't help matters that he was part of the Council either. Even if it were a new group, Arashi hardly would care about the difference as any form of power could easily be corrupted. Even her dad...

But, as the weeks passed and she had eventually taken her first steps to coming back home and living there, her steps to learning how to control Shukaku, was to understand the nature of the beast itself...

It's affinity was to Fuuinjutsu...so starting there was her best bet. Though with hardly any instructor willing to take her on, and those who did happening to give up in a moments notice, the girl was at the end of her rope.

So she finally found the man...and even learned his name...Muramatsa Hiroaki...and while she had considered going to his home to talk to him, she decided to take a chance at looking for him at the one place she would scarcely be...the Kage Tower. Passing through the people that worked there, seeing their expressions at the ragged heiress as she moved between them with little of their notice in mind, the girl would then come upon his office, opening the door just as scrolls would be scattered across the ground, her eyes darting down to one of the passages as she looked over it's diagram. Holding a blank expression, the teen would smirk as she held up the parchment, hoping it as she looked it over more intently as she raised her brow.

"Sealing with explosives....Yea that's not dangerous...especially if ya don't have the proper pattern to help contain the impact and also the proper balance between these two symbols that literally will cause the first person to use it have it blow their hands off..."

Arashi would then roll it back up, her arms then crossing over each other as she leaned against the entrance.

"So...Muramatsa Hiroaki...The Writer? I was half expecting a better title than that..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Mar 27, 2020 6:53:16 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

She had good comprehension. As was expected of the Kazekage's daughter. "You are correct. That's why I won't use chakra to activate it." Hiroaki did move around the side of the desk to take the scroll from her. But only to reopen it again, now half open showing some of the pattern. "If you add buffers here, like a button, you can time an explosion. Thus, no.. blowing of hands..." He would hover his hand across what looked like tubes, heading towards a circular seal which had the kanji for 'prepare' in it. He would re roll up the scroll, and place it on his desk.

All around him, like he was playing a jigsaw on the floor were different scrolls, opened out: to create something bigger. A more perceptive person, with the correct angle would see it being Sunagakure no Sato. It was all centred around a circle in the centre; and the scrolls worked themselves outward from that.

He was theorising defences. She didn't seem to like his nickname, in either sense. He would look back at her - placing his arms behind his back as he began to walk slowly around the seal. "And what man do you know of that is world known from behind a desk?" Hiroaki asked her calmly. It was because receiving a letter born of gold and red and Fūinjutsu was not the letter you wanted to receive, with Hiroaki's seal upon it. He was merely suggesting to the girl that there be reason to his rhyme.

She was much too young to understand the nature of his letters. How he could have people bend the knee from afar: and who actually kneeled to him. "When I was the ANBU Captain, there was little need for notoriety. But to take my network public, a moniker was required."

But, she so far had a refreshing perspective. Hiroaki would take use of that. "Tell me, Arashi-san... what do you see of these seals?" A single hand would gesture around the room.

Her comprehension would be tested some, but there were an all manner of seals there - because nothing was in order yet. To someone of capable knowledge, it looked mixed and matched, like some areas didn't belong, or synchronise. This was fine, because he was trying to think of the individual capabilities and see where things belonged.

She would've noticed the explosive seals, that was for certain. But there was one that she would come to learn at a later date, which was the aggregate sealing method. That was in the centre of the floor, to the north of the orientation of the scrolls.

[attr="class","applss"]

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Mar 27, 2020 10:54:49 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.559

NOTES.

Moment Music

While the man confirmed that she was correct in her summarization of the dangers of using such a seal, he'd explain by showing her the symbolized patterns along the edges, prompting her to move around him to get a better look, tilting her head to the side as she noticed the buffering pattern. This would indeed allow for a timed release, giving the user more than enough time to safely use it without blowing off a limb.

"Okay....heh heh..neat…"

Showing a brief smile, the girl would then shake her head with a frown, realizing she was being drawn into her own passion for the style, prompting her to try and return to her more than nonchalant demeanor as her hands returned to her pockets. With her then noting the rest of the opened parchments that were scattered across the area, she'd almost swear that the image itself looked familiar. Not in each individual piece, but almost like they were all jumbled like pieces and sections were missing. Still, even Arashi could see that there was something being built upon them, as the ones within the center seemed to be indicating something quite massive.

At being drawn away from her moment of encircling the layout of these paper pieces to the question of how many were known world wide for their efforts behind a desk, the girl would look up briefly and then returned to trying to satisfy her curiosity.

"Oda Bentai….Yufumi Chono...Both..writers but not to anything like this..."

Still listening as he spoke of his previous position as the ANBU Captain, he explained how upon his leave he had to create a monikar that would keep his network of information in tact. It made sense, though she couldn't imagine how many people would come after an ANBU. They were some of the most skilled shinobi in the world, no matter what village they were from. Their identity secret to only the Council and the Kage. She honestly had never met a shadow agent before, but then again, even if she had she wouldn't have known as they were known for having dual presentations of themselves as well.

Likely having noticed the girl's interest in his web, he'd ask just what it was that she saw, prompting a wide eyed expression to come over Arashi's face, yet soon letting it fade as she'd then retrieve one hand from her pocket, allowing the other to remain.

Taking a moment, she'd finally come to somewhat of an answer, pointing to the center of the display as she began to speak.

"The symbols of each scroll here seemed to work in sync with one another due to their pattern. Though they aren't in order...ya have explosives on some and on the other it looks more or less like either contain or capture...as if to hold something within itself...but then..the one in the center..."

Raising her brow, she'd kneel down briefly, pointing directly at it as she could see the seal symbol.

"Dimension? As if opening a gate to somewhere else...."

Tilting her head to the side, she'd then rise back up as she cupped her hand beneath her face.

"Not just that either...each one of these scrolls look like their a part of a big picture...and I can recognize some of the buildings too...they look...kinda like some of the structures in Suna's Outskirts..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Mar 27, 2020 10:56:35 GMT -5
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Mar 27, 2020 17:08:24 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

The man chuckled lightly. "Not of that kind." There was some amusement there. But he had no idea who those people were - since he didn't find himself to be of the fiction kind.. if they were fiction writers.

Hiroaki was more interested in her response as she would look around the room for the different things.

She'd noticed some of the buildings? 'Smart girl.' he thought to himself. "Correct. I'm envisioning defences for Sunagakure no Sato. But, they do not yet make sense... not in my head..." He would come by her side, looking at the same way that she did.

"Some of these techniques are blanket offensive techniques, some of them are plain for sensory: seeing who belongs. A lot of them don't work: but identifying what is needed where is my task, currently. The dimension technique, is a sealing based technique like the Generic sealing technique: where you seal things into scrolls. Aggregate combines size with space. A bigger seal, means?" he would let her finish off the reasoning that he would lead her to. Because that's what a teacher would do.

But he'd turn to her. "Have you been well? Do you want something to eat?" he seemed cool in his reply: just... there. Tending to her needs: only, she had come to him. He was not there by order of his father: so that avenue of thought couldn't even be explored.

A good start.

[attr="class","applss"]

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
has written 0 posts
No One Mourns the Wicked[Hiroaki]Mar 27, 2020 17:56:03 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
No One Mourns the Wicked

TAG.@sunaakira
WORDS.436

NOTES.

Moment music

"I knew it! So this is like a giant security network system meant to protect the village from another assault?! That's wicked awesome!"

Now taking even closer of a look, the youth would flash a toothy grin before taking a moment to further examine the images. She could now make out some of them now that she knew what to look for. She could make out the Kage Tower, the Academy, and some of the other major structures across the village. All the while, she listened as he began to explain his intention, prompting her to stand back up as she rapidly walked around to try and see the design in which he was going for.

Though it seemed as if the means of connecting them all was lost to him at the moment, leading to the girl still observing the area as she attempted to put it together herself. Listening as he spoke of their applications and of the intended design, the teen would let her grin fade as she held a shocked expression on her face.

"Its basically a living shield...What you have here could act as not just a defense, but an alternating offensive..freezing individuals in place across any area of the village and then transporting them to the heart of the seal itself. The Dimensional gate can act as the port in which to place them in the end and locked them tight..."

Like all things..it began with the heart...and ended with it...in a natural sense...

As he spoke of how the big the seal was, he'd question the meaning behind it, prompting the girl to look toward him as she spoke with almost excitement in her tone.

"Wider area of containment!. I mean...um...containing more people within the area...though if that's the cause, you'd basically have Suna acting as the focus point to where they'd be sent...or at the very least held..."

Cupping her hand once more beneath her face, her display of interest was clear by now, even despite his question of how she was doing.

"Before this...kickin myself for thinkin that comin here was a good idea...now...glad I followed my instincts...this is amazing!"

Arashi was almost entranced by this, soon pulling herself from it before looking back at him as he offered her something to eat.

"Um...sure? I guess...Heh...I still wanna check this out! I think I might have something to help piece it together!"

Looking over it once more, the girl would sit herself down at the edge of the center point, looking over the diagrams as she began to tilt her head and think on these individual pieces.

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS