UCHIHA ISSEI ADVENTURES #3 | MISSION

compose a reply
UCHIHA ISSEI ADVENTURES #3 | MISSIONApr 19, 2020 15:05:22 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday OCTOBER 12, -13SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation WAR COUNCIL
The timing of this was definitely well overdue, but he wasn't going to complain about it again. He was content, well maybe a little more than content that his sensei had returned to himself and Roku. Yurako didn't count since he came back just around the time he was assigned to their team. Anyways, there was a lot of work to do between the four of them, but today the focus was just going to be on the two of them.

He hadn't gotten the chance to go on a mission with Yuuta for almost about a year and they were finally going to go on another one. The mission was to discover and kill a beast that was killing the cattle of a nearby village. Sounded like fun to him. It reminded him of some of the animals they encountered on their way over to the Tea country. Although, that time he might have over did it.

"I hope Teacher doesn't intend to stand me up."

To be frank Issei had arrived to the village gates pretty early, but for some reason the lingering fear of him being left behind loomed every now and again. So what once normally felt like a brief period of waiting felt forever whenever it came to Yuuta. Issei was still in that medium as he tried coming to terms with the fact that he may have had some sort of attachment to him.

As an adult it was sort of embarrassing to feel that way. His mom and dad was different because they loved, cared, and groomed him through adolescence, but this was a bond that was created as he tiptoed to adulthood. It something he had no clue how to handle. Nevertheless, he continued to wait for his Sensei to show. Walking back and forth trying to focus his mind on the mission.
last edit by UCHIHA ISSEI on Apr 19, 2020 15:06:15 GMT -5
| AP has written 653 posts
UCHIHA ISSEI ADVENTURES #3 | MISSIONApr 19, 2020 18:06:43 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull
age 26 years old birthday 5/24 rank Jounin occupation Orphanage Headmaster

From Predator to Prey

Jumping atop the buildings of the hidden leaf, Jounin level shinobi and Konoha’s Resident mascot Gure Yuuta were on his way to the village gates for yet another mission. This time… requested his assistance on a Wildlife mission. When the uchiha asked him, Yuuta was honestly surprised; the last time he'd see Issei was during an arguably questionable impromptu training. Yuuta employed the archaic method as a way to measure Issei's pertinacity with his views in the face of death.

In Yuuta’s mind the boy passed with flying colors; ok maybe not flying colors, probably like hovering colors but the boy did better than most would in that situation. In fact, Yuuta actually had runaway when his own sensei, Issei’s mother had employed the training on him. The thought of such a incredibly kind but hellish teacher, during that time Yuuta knew without a doubt not to be goaded because Uchiha Karin was at the time one of the only people that genuinely frightened him.

Yuuta had been fairly busy in past year she some months. Most of the village thought he had died while others b pegged him to be in Kawa, which is where he'd eventually go after returning. However, in truth Yuuta had spent his time in the country's outback trying to gain favor with Shakar; an organization that could prove useful to The Gure in the coming months.

Soon enough he'd make it to Issei's side, late yet again, which honestly wasn't his fault. The Gure actually tried to be on time yet, strangely he always life always threw him a curve ball and if anyone knew Gure Yuuta, they'd know curve balls in the scheme of life thrilled him.

"Oi, Issei… my bad on being late. I had to help this old lady get her cat out a tree then the squirrel fight, and…..

Yuuta was untied interrupted by Issei who already knew what the man would say. Yuuta gave the saddest expression his face could muster in response to Issei's doubt. He honestly couldn't understand why no one believed him, life really did effect him more. It didn't help that he is Konoha's First Class, Idiosyncratic, the one of a kind, Mold-Breaking Singularity, Gure Yuuta an abnormal oddity in existence itself.

If you hadn't guessed, Yuuta is going to give him and Issei a mission taking Duo name for when they use combos

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Apr 19, 2020 18:07:48 GMT -5
Aisu Burr has written 250 posts
UCHIHA ISSEI ADVENTURES #3 | MISSIONApr 19, 2020 19:28:40 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday OCTOBER 12, -13SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation WAR COUNCIL
In typical Yuuta like fashion he finally showed up. Internally Issei took a huge sigh of relief at the fact he actually showed up. For once he'd get to experience that feeling of having a Sensei again, but now that was over he could go back to being his usual self and berating him. "Blah blah blah.. Always late." Issei expressed with a stern look. It could be quite funny to see Yuuta look like that, but he'd let up soon.

"No matter. You're here now Teacher and that's all that matters."

The Uchiha responded giving a thumbs up while turning away from him. He wasn't going to let Yuuta see him up front being all nice. He knew he'd rip him apart if he did. Instead he'd immediately tried to shift the tone of the conversation to the task at hand. The mission. "Well luckily the timeline for this mission isn't strict. The town isn't too far off, and since you're with me I can assume this mission should come easy."

Hopefully Yuuta didn't take his tone any differently than him just speaking the details of the mission. Yuuta had given him a lot of responsibility in the past, and as a result he became a sort of leader like figure himself so it was hard to sort of stray away from that now. In fact, the confidence he instilled was directly built into him by Yuuta.

Having the chance to go on missions, and even act as team leader for other Genin did well for his experience, and confident. He was one of the villages oldest Genin so he needed it to hold weight for once, and with every mission he accomplish it did. "Anything you need to fill me in with Teacher before we head out? I think If we leave now we can get there just at the start of night."

"Especially with you navigating skills."
last edit by UCHIHA ISSEI on Apr 19, 2020 19:28:49 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI ADVENTURES #3 | MISSIONApr 23, 2020 15:10:54 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

Emotional Mission Challenge: Fungal Support

Yuuta smiled and rubbed the scar he received during a mission with Roku, every now and then the Jounin would get annoying phantom pains, or it could honestly be actual pain. To be honest, Yuuta didn't know and honestly was just glad he still had an arm. Hopefully, this mission wouldn't be as eventful, he was running out of limbs to sacrifice.

"Now now, this isn't my mission. I’m just here for support. Just tell me where we're going and I’ll casually, subconsciously walk in the direction of it but remember I’m effectively helping just support”

Yuuta replied, waiting for Issei to answer and then continuing through the gates. It seemed the place they were headed weren't too far from the village like the long road mission. So, they were headed to Seinaru, Yuuta had been to the village a handful of times usually as a pit stop. It can veer considered one of the more modes towns despite being uniquely situated between several mountains in central Hi no Kuni.

Unknown to most, even his squad Seinaru were the stage of his climactic showdown with his late sister. Yuuta hadn’t been to the village since that fateful night and even though he had his reasons, the Jounin would dutifully accompany his young ward to the place where Yuuta had to decide between life and death. Nevertheless, in contrast to other towns within Hi no Kuni, Seinaru lies at a rather high elevation, leaving it with thinner forests.

"Issei, how are you holding up from the other week? I'm confident you didn't tell your mother of the training?”

Yuuta’s questions sounded more like an threat than anything. Yuuta couldn't help his tone due to the fact that Issei’s mom literally frightened the spores of him. If she had found out the Gure was using one of her old tactics, she'd more then likely commend him then commence to beating the living fungi out of the jounin. Nevertheless, he was safe from her wrath for now with them going on this mission.

"Seinaru is a pretty old place, of little, Issei. Its people are regular, it's town is regular and from my experience with the place the peoples were extremely regular, being farmers, mine workers stuff that's pretty boring.”

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW

UCHIHA ISSEI ADVENTURES #3 | MISSIONApr 23, 2020 20:32:07 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
Issei was glad that his teacher was on board with him taking the lead on the mission. He was certain that if anything went wrong on the mission that he'd correct him. The timing of which probably depended on how severe the mistake. If it was catastrophic then he could expect to hear it immediately, but if it was something simple that didn't compromise the mission, but could have then he was more than likely to hear it after the mission.

"Sounds good teacher."

With that acknowledged he headed out the gates toward the village they'd be assisting. There wasn't much to think about other than how he was going to approach the villagers with their issue. The length of this trip was going to be nothing compared to month long mission they went on with Nori and Trappy. With Yuuta 'assisting' him this could be another plus to add on his reputable sheet as a Shinobi. He wanted to do everything he could to put himself in a position to grow once he got promoted.

His mother gave him the run down on all the things she had to do to put herself in her current position. If he was looking to become a force for konoha from behind the shadows he was going to need the village to recognize him. He needed to put all the years he wasted being mediocre behind him. Old man Kazuto wasn't that much older than himself and he was already someone people talked about becoming the villages next Hokage.

It might have been an exaggeration, but it went on to show how much his presence meant to the village as a whole. As minutes begin to past on their Travel Yuuta brought up their training from a week ago. A lot happened in it that he wasn't entirely comfortable with talking about, but he'd acknowledge him anyways. "I'm doing fine... And mom only knows what she needs to." He'd leave it at that. He came home alive and okay and that's all that mattered to her.

She understood the world of ninja, and so long as Yuuta took care of him and brought him home alive she was happy. "No need to kill me Teacher.. She doesn't know." He didn't want to say the latter, but Yuuta no matter how frustrated he could be with him was still scary as hell. The training he referred to was proof of that. Afterward he filled in him on some information on the place they were going to. "Hm, a town filled with everyday people.. I guess thats why they need our help.. Good thing we aren't too far from where they live."
UCHIHA ISSEI ADVENTURES #3 | MISSIONApr 26, 2020 6:31:46 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

Hi no Kunian, Wild Black Leopard Boar

Having taken to the trees, the two shinobi would make good timing, moving from limb to limb. It had grown silent between the two of them, which wasn't really Yuuta's style. When headed toward the mission area, the Gure always spoke to his mission squad; because one never knew if this would be their last chance to do so.

However, he wouldn't break the silence. He could tell Issei was extremely focused and even more so dedicated. Soon, their highway of trees would begin to dwindle, a tell-tale sign that they were getting into higher altitudes and closer to the village where the world became a tad bit more boring for the Jounin.

Once the trees became to sparse for them to navigate through; Yuuta would finally break the silence. He saw a chance to test Issei yet again however this time all Yuuta had to do was sit back and be support. Nevertheless, the man was curious on just how Issei would began this mission.

"Sir, Mr. Mr. Uchiha sir. How do we proceed? By the looks of our environment; we’ll be making it to the rendezvous within the hour. Intel said there's an wild beast kicking ass and taking crops”

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW

UCHIHA ISSEI ADVENTURES #3 | MISSIONApr 27, 2020 11:32:13 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
The way Yuuta was talking was a little demeaning, but he understood the meaning behind his words so it didn't bother him when he was referred to as mister. "Our first plan of action should be to engage with the people in charge of the cattle and crops. They are more likely to know exactly what is going on than anyone else. We need to know which cattle its attacking specifically, and what crops as well."

He figured that might be the best starting point in terms of gathering information because they had no idea what they were looking for. "Information like; what the beast looks like will be important. So will the timing in which these incidents are occurring. If their is a pattern we can also follow up on that. If its a night time predator then I'd like to know where they hide during the day."

Many of the people he knew that took on missions like this favored catching said animals in action, and while the thought was ideal it made more sense to get the beast while it was down and resting. At least in his opinion. That way if you find it you can take it out at its lowest point, and if it wakes up angry you can use its frustration against it.

He figured that Yuuta would either take him for his word, or throw in another snarky, but helpful remark. Regardless, he continued on the path toward the village. It wouldn't be too long before they got there so long as they maintained the same level of pace. Issei looked forward to the challenge of tracking this thing down because killing it probably would not pose that much of a problem.
UCHIHA ISSEI ADVENTURES #3 | MISSIONApr 29, 2020 19:11:17 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

This guy is hella familiar, quick Issei to the Gure Mobile

The two shinobi had made it to the mountainous village before evening, the day though moving steadily along was still young. Which meant that they would have a good amount of time to gather some useful information. Ever since Yuuta had forced Issei during their training a couple months ago, the Jounin weren’t surprised by the boy’s actions and comments. He held not a single doubt in his mind that this boy, no… this young man weren’t capable of surviving in this world. So, when Issei explained their course of action; Yuuta simply nodded in as the Jounin would have since taken the same course.

It was probably more of a surprise to Issei than anyone, Yuuta usually gave him a hard time but it was only because the man had so much faith in the boy’s potential; which were starting to become his current skill rather than further prowess. The fact that Issei spoke like Yuuta, assessing the objective, devising a plan of action and listing the "Who, Why, Where and Hows" meant that despite the Gure’s flaws and flaky attendance. His students were starting to improve and understand his way of teaching

Upon walking into the village, Yuuta’s mind quickly went into work mode. The first building they had passed were littered with blood and animal fur. Yuuta first thought about going there but before he could; the owner of the building walked over to them. "Be wary strangers. The our humble village has grown particularly Dangerous."

Yuuta bowed his head slightly as the man seemed old enough to be his father, before looking over to Issei. The Jounin winked at the boy in a way to tell him to follow his lead if only for a moment. One could never be too careful this man could actually be the cause of the entire mission objective. When he had approached them, Yuuta could have sworn that the man looked familiar. He also took bite that the old bastard more then likely noticed their attire which gave the impression of Shinobi.

"Thank you for the warning, I'm Butsuma and this is my brother, Gamabunta. We've been traveling a long ways from down south; I'm glad we stumbled upon this town

In an instant the Gure Shinobi had created two faux personas, including names and a generic back story. Yuuta was more than positive Issei would catch on, and play along with the Jounin’s cover story. Yuuta wanted to question and vet a couple of people within the village before he'd reveal that they were sent from Konoha. The man had motioned for them to follow him, but Yuuta was still in his head, taking in his surroundings to prepare himself for anything. Issei would be the one to snap Yuuta back into reality; funny enough Yuuta were barely paying attention to the man but when Issei moved from the Jounin’s side his focused snapped back.

"So, dangerous? What do you mean old timer? Like bandits or something? I hope not me and the brat here aren't wealthy or anything. Unless if you call living off the lands wealth, then yeah we're stacked”

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW

UCHIHA ISSEI ADVENTURES #3 | MISSIONApr 30, 2020 16:13:09 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
After some dedicated travel the time the destination was finally in sight. Finally they could get to work on trying to track down whatever this animal was. When he walked into the village he expected things to be operating like normal. Maybe not to the extent that their problems appear not to exist, but that the incidents would be treated like a regular crime scene. In other words the area of the crime would be closed off and everyone would proceed as if it wasn't there.

When they arrived almost immediately after they passed the first building their was blood everywhere. A sort of 'yikes' look was given by Issei as he examined the area. That was the last thing he expected to see something so gruesome out in the open like that. The Uchiha could expect that this definitely had to be going on for awhile for the mess to be left out in the open like that.

To make matters more interesting just as they were about to approach said area the owner of the building came out to tell them to beware, and that their village had grown dangerous. Yikes. Issei bowed his head just as he teacher did just before taking notice of his signal. Given that he was to take lead of the mission he could tell that Yuutas sudden switch up meant something odd might have been going on.

He knew it to be such as Yuuta had given the man the wrong names for both of them. Issei kept an honest face and waved as his name was mention. For the time being he'd had to play into this Gamabunta role. After Yuuta went on about his explanation the man who appeared to be the owner of the building motioned them to follow, but he seemed to still be stuck in his thoughts.

Issei would 'accidentally' bump into Yuuta to snap him back into reality so that he could finish what he started. The Uchiha wondered what was going on in the genius head of his, but unfortunately his mind had to remain on the things he could see. Almost immediately after Yuuta followed up on his previous statements with more questions. It was then Issei new his Teacher was suspicious about something going on behind the scenes.
UCHIHA ISSEI ADVENTURES #3 | MISSIONMay 3, 2020 16:13:15 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

Into The Whispering Eye

"To be completely honest, I just settled down to these her' parts. The names' . Will say this though, it slaughtered four of my Hi no kunian, Fatback cattle ‘fore morning”. The three of them walked towards the town's b tavern. Look'er son, now if you've even seenuh Fatback; then you know an ordinary civilan like myself couldn't kill one, let alone four

Yuuta listened to the man carefully, his accent thick mucking up some of his words; his speech were some kind of mixture a Hi ni kuni dialect and Nohara, The Jounin couldn't place it. However what he were saying about the fatback cattle were true. The Hi no Kuni Fatback cow and bull weren’t aggressive unless provoked, then the beast would try to spear the enemy with its horns. What made this type of critter so hearty, was the thick layer of fat that coated its muscular structure. The fat acts as a kind of armor that absorb most damage.

"You're thinking it's an animal then? There's only a few animals capable of taking down a fatback, and fewer capable of taking down four

Yuuta looked at Issei as the three of them walked towards the tavern that were named the Whispering Eye. Yuuta chuckled at the name and looked towards Issei to see if he knew what it meant. Once they made it to the tavern village bid them farewell. But not before telling them that if they wanted to know more then they should ask in the tavern.

"So mister, Gamabunta… shall we continue? I'll let you take the lead in the tavern"

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW

UCHIHA ISSEI ADVENTURES #3 | MISSIONMay 5, 2020 15:56:30 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
The mans accent was something he never heard before from anyone. Luckily he was still able to make out most of what he was saying, but it took a lot of focus to do so. By the looks on Yuutas face it was pretty clear that he was probably expecting the people here to sort of talk like that. Issei wondered if it was everyone, or just a few people from different parts that spoke like that.

Nonetheless, based on what the man was speaking four of his fatback cattle had been killed by whatever this thing was. He had never seen a fatback before, but that didn't stop him from pretending like he did. His reaction was not over the top, but just enough to convince the man that he understood the seriousness of what he was speaking of.

The most important thing that Issei took notice of is when all of it happened. If he understood the man correctly then he said it had killed them all before morning. Which mean the attacker was something that like to hunt at night. smart, as most of the people in the small village were more than likely sleeping, or partying somewhere if it was anything like Konoha.

Afterward Yuuta begin questioning the man on what his thoughts were on what might have attacked it. Was it some kind of beastly animal? Or was it just some asshole looking to get revenge or something. According to Yuuta there was only a few things capable of taking down that kind of cattle which worried Issei as to how dangerous this animal, or person was.

As they continued to travel they arrived at a placed called the Whispering Tavern. It was an odd name for a tavern, but he shrugged it off nonetheless. When they got there the man say his goodbyes, and said that if they needed to know more that they should ask some of the people in the tavern. Issei only knew of the basic animals in Hi no kuni, but he didn't know of many more after that.

"Yes, Sir, Butsuma."

A sage nod was given to Yuuta before the two went into the cavern. There was a variety of different people going on, but his focus was not on those things. Issei hated to be that person, but he needed someone who fit the stereotypical look of a person who might know these things. From the looks of things it was going to be harder than he thought.

Issei decided that the bar might be there best bet. And as they walked up to the bar a strange looking man with an odd style hat approached him. "Yous not from around these parts." Issei did well to maintain a straight face. Only looking back to Yuuta once before introducing himself. "No we're not. I'm Gamabunta, and this is my partner Butsuma."
UCHIHA ISSEI ADVENTURES #3 | MISSIONMay 5, 2020 18:14:55 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

Brother from Another Mother

Walking into the tavern, Yuuta took note of those he could see. There weren’t as many shinobi as Konoha but that was to be assumed in such rural place. Following Issei, who had taken the lead after entering the tavern. Making their way to the bar, the jounin paid attention to Issei's body language. It seemed the boy were actually comfortable in the leaders position. While, he wasn't as experienced as Yuuta was when dealing with other people; he did well to keep character and a staunch poker face.

"Is there something you wanted sir? We're just stopping in for information. I hear talk of animal attacks in the area

Yuuta intervened before the man could ask Issei anything else, the fact that he had even thought about questioning them rubbed him the wrong way; speaking to Issei first was even more of an offense to the jounin. How dare this backwoods Neanderthal speak to his student as if he were "checking” him.

The man looked the two up and down before taking a rather nasty, foam dropping gulp of his lager. The foam dripped from his mouth and dropped to the floor making splack noise. "Hunters, I assume… well by the kami. You're a godsend. I’m Hyakkimaru, village head. I'm pretty sure that what's causing problems is a pack of wolves. But the weird thing is, that one pack wouldn't be to take down a Fatback, let alone four

Yuuta’s eyes widened when the man introduced himself, people say don't judge a book by its cover but this dude looked menacing. The fact that he turned out to be the village head was way off from what the jounin thought were going to happen. Even still, the Jounin thought the man looked vaguely familiar. His voice, the offensive manners and the overbearing persona gave off. His words spoke of their mission while his body had the feel of a combatant.

"It seems the Kami has been giving their grace all day today; well how about we toast to taking care of these super wolves huh?

Yuuta turned to the guy behind the counter and ordered 3 shots of sake. Smiling an expression of false relief, the Jounin would kick Issei’s chair for him to take the shot of Sake and finally speak again. Yuuta hoped the Uchiha wasn't getting stage fright, when they had departed from Konoha he had a plan and stated several things that needed to be answered in order for them to prepare. Well, now was the time for him to step up to the plate.

"Believe it or not my little friend here were once a feral child. If anyone knows animals it's him. However, we’ll have to take a look at the crime scenes to confirm that they're actually wolves.

Yuuta added after the three of them had taken the shot. Issei probably had never drank anything before so this would be a first for him. Not only that but it would help take off the edge and calm his nerves if the had taken over.

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW

UCHIHA ISSEI ADVENTURES #3 | MISSIONMay 6, 2020 18:04:45 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
As usual Yuuta had a way with word when interacting with people. His presence and communications skills were bar none. Issei could appreciate the way he flowed into the conversation like that. It was something that he did well to take notes on. He could only imagine how it would have looked if he did all of the talking. Even he would have thought something odd, or suspicious was going on.

With the both of them communicating and keeping character it would do well to have them thinking something else was going on, or more importantly that they were someone else. Yuuta started by talking about the animal attacks that had been happening in the area. Straight to the point. That way no one had to wonder about their presence around these parts.

The man rightfully assume that they were hunters. Shinobis first, but for the sake of todays mission they were definitely hunters. surprisingly the person that had approached them was the head of the village. It was the last place he expected someone with that sort of power to be, but then again he wasn't all that experienced. Yuuta seemed fine with his presence which had to mean it was normal in some places.

Nonetheless, the man assumed that the thing that had been killing the fatbacks were probably probably a pack of wolves, but if what was described to them was correct that shouldn't have even been possible. Even with a larger than normal sized pack. Maybe these were a different sized breed of wolves? He'd heard of these things called Dire wolves, but there were pretty rare to see.

Afterward, Yuuta continued to shine while offering a toast to the god Kami before they took care of these 'super wolves.' A smile was given before he noticed what was about to happen to him. Issei had never had an adult drink in his life, and for most of his time as a Shinobi he spent more time taking care of the drunks than drinking himself.

Yikes..

Issei hoped that this part would not compromise him the same way it did for the people he walked home and took care of on a daily bases. "A toast it is." A head nod followed just as Yuuta kicked a chair at him to sit in at the bar. Issei wanted to kick Yuutas behind so bad, but he couldn't, and it seemed like he wasn't going to shy away from this opportunity as well. Some Teacher he was.

Once they all sat down he'd take his shot glass in hand. He did well not to show his distaste for it on the outside, but on the inside he let out a heavy sigh. Finally he'd down the shots just like the other two did. It was the nastiest thing he'd ever tasted, but he held his own in keeping a close to straight face, but there was no hiding all of the disgust.

Once they took the shot Yuuta begin hyping up his character as someone who knew about animals. Issei expected a feeling of fear to come about as he wasn't a real expert, but the feeling never came. Instead it was replaced with this burning sensation that was in his stomach that appeared to remove the fear from within him. What exactly was this sorcery.

"Haha! I wouldn't say all that, but uhhh? I guess its true.. But to piggyback off what he said." Issei paused before he continued so that he could speak in a more 'professional' manner. "I think if there were wolves behind this, that it would probably be a much rarer and larger Genus of wolf. I'm thinking a pack of Dire Wolves."

He was certain the man might think he was crazy, but if he honestly believe a regular pack of wolves took out these fatback cattle then he had to be out of his mind. The amount of pounds of pressure per bite would have to be insane. "I Think when we stake out tonight you'll see that I'm either right, OR, its something even more deadly that's been killing them."
UCHIHA ISSEI ADVENTURES #3 | MISSIONMay 9, 2020 14:54:58 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

The mind is its own place, and in itself…
can make a heaven of Hell, a hell of Heaven.

"A Feral child huh?
” the village head questioned to no one in particular. The burly man eyes widen then looked at the younger, Issei before nodding as if saying ‘oh yeah I can see that’s. Then Issei would take the lead and add to the lore his sensei was creating on the fly, it came to no surprise to Yuuta that the larger guy fell for such a freestyled story. In fact the Gure wasn't even trying; once Issei had finished the so called leader nodded and spoke to the two of them together. "Dire Wolves, we haven't seen them in these parts for about a half a decade. If they're honestly back then take down some of they're numbers should keep their population under control"

Yuuta who was on his third shot by this time looked over to the two of them, his eyebrow raised. One thing about the Gure that people seemed to forgo just because of his jovial personality was his intelligence. Yuuta was ninety- nine percent sure there the Dire wolves of Hi no kuni were under the protection and conversation of the Inzuka clan. From what he knew, most of the Dire wolves were situated east of konoha, not west.

"
Well, I guess that's settles its then. Please excuse us lord Hyakki. We must go prepare, tonight you'll have you're culprit

Yuuta's stone was an amalgamation of seriousness, and a slight buzz; however Issei would be able to tell that the Jounin didn't believe the man's story as much as he let on. Stepping back from the bartop, he looked over to Issei and nodded his head to the entrance. As they got up the man would give a large toothy grin; though wasn’t fake as he were almost giddy of the two shinobi.

When the two konoha ninja had seemingly moved out of earshot. The burly man looked at the tavern owner and spoke "I told you to poison his drinks. I guess I'll have to do everything turning around to say a "until next time".

8:00pm~

By the time eight-o'clock had hit, Yuuta and Issei had made a makeshift dwelling directly outside the small village. Not wanting to leave any area uncounted for he created three clones and situated them in different places. Two were to patrol the streets and one at the far end or exit of the village. Meanwhile, Issei and Yuuta manned the entrance which was closer to the Fatback farm they had canvassed several hours earlier.

"Jeepers, creepers, where you get those peepers? Uchi-wah Issei better keep those peepers… open open

Yuuta said in a rhythmic type of talked-song. Steak outs were one of Yuuta’s most hated part of investigation; that said he decided to sing his words to keep from falling sleep and dying of boredom. Despite the man's irrevocable immaturity level, his words still held true or well… had something to do with the mission

3x Spore shadow clones.

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW

last edit by Gure Yuuta on May 10, 2020 4:29:27 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI ADVENTURES #3 | MISSIONMay 9, 2020 23:20:18 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
Now that he had taken the lead momentarily he'd get to watch and see what they man would say to his questions. According to the man he said that the people here had not seen any dire wolves for around half a decade. All the Uchiha could do was keep a straight face while waiting to see if his teacher might give him any signs of whether or not this man was accurate about the information he was pushing out.

The look on the face of Yuuta didn't reveal much to him, but he'd make sure to play along anyways. As much as he didn't want to take a second shot of whatever they were drinking it was much better than having to say something again. As high as his confidence was now he still lacked the knowledge to talk about anything related to hunting and animals.

Once the man got his point across Yuuta excused himself as well as the Uchiha so that they could leave and prepare for whatever was killing these folks cattle. After he spoke it was finally clear to the Uchiha that Yuuta wasn't too fond of what the man was saying. It took him a little longer than usual to dumb down his body language, but the Uchiha finally caught on.

[ TIME SKIP - 8PM ]

By this time everything had already been set in motion for them to be ready for the stake out. Yuuta created a number of clones that were monitoring the area while they focused on the main area. They wanted to keep their eyes directly on the fatbacks, and with the fake Yuutas lurking around they wouldn't have to worry about whatever it was that was killing it getting the drop on them.

"Ew man.... Why you talking like that Teacher?"