A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIME

compose a reply
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 2, 2021 0:06:16 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
I will protect everyone, no matter the cost!
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 38 years old birthday 09/22 rank Jōnin occupation Head Medic
Shodaime would chuckle at Sanosuke's words. She was surprised that he was shocked that she was so willing to teach him about the techniques of their clan. She was more than happy to train someone, she was glad to train Shigure when he asked her and she wasn't going to not train somebody.

"I'm definitely more than willing to train you in our clan's techniques. I feel it's important for everyone member of the clan to learn these techniques, so they may be passed down from generation to generation." She would say to Sanosuke. It was important to her that these be preserved for future generations and not lost to the echoes of time. She knew that the main branch of the clan wouldn't approve of her teaching any outsider to the clan their techniques, but she didn't care. The Main branch wasn't in the River country, they had no power over her here.

"So, before I teach you, I need to know what you know. So, show me what you know." Shodaime would say as she crossed her arms, waiting for him to show her what he knew.
Shodaime has written 355 posts
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 5, 2021 0:14:34 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
"When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 24 years old birthday JUNE 6TH, -15SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation AMELORD
Sanosuke was surprised to hear Shodaime casually go on about how important it was for every member of the clan to learn their techniques. Honestly, for the first time he felt like he was actually apart of the clan. Even Kayaku had a way of always separating him from the group. Not with ill intentions of course, but still. He never actually felt like he was in a deserving position to actually partake in the other half of his birthright.

Afterward, she asked that there training start with what he learned from Kayaku already. It wasn't much, but he understood the basic concept of what made their fighting style deadly, and that was his ability to control the flow of ones chakra to an elite level. "Understood." Sanosuke then proceeded to slowly stand right before falling into the Gentle Fist stance. He might not have been a master of their moves, but he damn sure put in a lot of hour to learn its stance and purpose.

When ready Sanosuke closed the small gap between the two of them with a step and begin to utilize the clans 8 Trigram 32 palms technique. There was no telling where she was at in her combat ability, but his refine thrust speed would probably prove to be a handful even for the best of Shinobi in his class, and maybe even higher than that. Sanosuke would prioritize his strikes toward Shodaime's center mass.

HELLS LAW | WEAPON |
  • HEAT END ABILITY NOT ACTIVE -
  • B RANK ABILITY NOT ACTIVE -

TAKEDA STRENGTH CHART.
  • BOOST 1 - N/A
  • BOOST 2 - N/A

SA ACTIVE:
  • Devil Bringer | KKG - Allows Sanosuke to use Takeda abilities.
  • Byakugan | KKG - Provides Sanosuke with 360 view radius minus a certain spot in the back of his head. Ability to see through pretty much anything, microscopic site far and near, and to somewhat discern if he's in a Genjutsu if the timing is poorly used.
  • Great Sword Prowess | BUKIJUTSU - Allows him to use his great sword at speeds and efficiency that rival some of the better of his rank using smaller weapons, and even a few in the next.
  • Physical Enhancement | SPEED - Ability to run, dodge, escape, attack on par with Sole Buki/Tai fighters. SN: Doesn't match his skill with theirs. Only the speed they have.
  • Golden Gloves | PUNCHING SPEED - Sanosuke has an increase the speed of his punches, palm thrust, jabs, and overall arm maneuverability to a level that most in his class would not be able to keep up with, let alone match
POUCH ITEMS
  • --
JUTSU
  • NAME: Hakke Sanjūni Shō [ Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palm]
    CHAKRA USAGE: Low
    CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
    DESCRIPTION:
    Essentially a simplistic version of a much more powerful maneuver of the Gentle Fist . However it seems to be quite effective on it’s own. It was born from the difficulty to perform the last sequence of its parent technique. It is used to close off the flow of chakra through thirty-two chakra points of the opponent’s Chakra Pathway System, eliminating their ability to use chakra for some time and make it difficult for them to move. This is done by delivering quick strikes to the enemy in a sequence.
| AP has written 801 posts
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 5, 2021 20:46:41 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Shodaime didn't anticipate Sanosuke to move so quickly in to their training, but nonetheless he did. She would get in her Gentle fist stance as quickly as she could before Sanosuke could close the gap between the two of them. With Sansosuke's first attack, she would note that he was going for 8 trigrams 32 palms, though basic, it was a pack a punch if it struck in just the right places. Though it seemed as if his version of the attack was different. Rather than aiming for the tenketsu of the opponent, Sanosuke was aiming center mass. Knowing this, she used the opportunity to side step his attack to launch a counter-attack of her own.

Shodaime would then take the opportunity to utilize the Pommel Strike, aiming the strike towards Sanosuke's arm to disrupt the flow of chakra coursing through it. It seemed that Kayaku had taught Sanosuke well, though she could see how easily he rushed into the attack without thinking of where to place those hits he could utilize. There was much for Shodaime to teach Sanosuke. What fun this could be.

SA Used:

Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan
Shodaime, being a member of the Side Branch was born with the milky white eyes her clan was famous for. Like others of her clan, the Byakugan granted her enhanced vision.

This vision is telescopic, allowing users to see through solid objects such as Smoke screens and walls. Arguably its greatest ability is to see chakra in all its nature, including its flow and the circulation system inside the body with great detail as well as the colour of chakra; giving them the ability to discern clones from the original. Like the Sharingan and Rinnegan, the Byakugan can detect chakra sealed barriers as well as determine when genjutsu is being used.

Having lived and trained most of her life, her byakugan allows her around 7-8 km range wise.

Enhanced Reflexes
Another result of her accident would have her train to increase her reaction time to her opponent's attacks. She didn't want what happened to her during the chunin exams to happen to her again. With her enhanced reflexes, she's able to react in a short time to an opponent's attack, whether it be to dodge it or counter-attack. She has spent a good part of her career continuing to train in increasing her reflexes.

Jutsu Used:

NAME: Gentle Fist: Pommel Strike [Juuken: Kuragashira Sutoraiki]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu
ELEMENT: n/a
HANDSEALS: 0
REQUIREMENT: Hyūga Clan & Shōtei [Palm Bottom]
DESCRIPTION:

A variant to an otherwise simple technique tailored towards the Hyūga CLan. The clan member combines their most basic ability, the Shōtei [Palm Bottom] and the common technique of a Pommel Strike. The user attempts to jab an opponent quickly with the hilt or end of their weapon tunneling chakra through it. The chakra is injected into the opponent upon impact and, similar to their palm strike, can damage surrounding tissue and organ and over time can disrupt the opponent's flow of chakra. This technique is available to both Main Branch and Side Branch.
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 12, 2021 19:03:17 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Sanosuke's attack proved to be ineffective. Even with the small space between the two she managed to side step out of the way. He'd have to assume the reason she was able to out maneuver him was because of her own superiority in the Taijutsu style over himself. Either way his miss created a small opening for her to make a move of her own. She'd attempt to strike him in the arm, and given how close in proximity they were the likelihood of dodging was slim.

Of course this didn't mean he couldn't find a silver lining in his mishap. When Shodaime attempted to thrust her palm into his striking arm he'd shift his weight over so that he could be more in line with facing her directly. Dodging the hit wasn't possible, but, that didn't stop him from using his other arm to send a thrust into her attacking arm to slightly reduce the affects of her attack. His added punching speed would likely help create such an outcome, to which he'd take a few steps back afterward to regain his composure.

The damage left behind by the strike wouldn't be much, but he could definitely feel the disruption in the area impacted by her attack. While it didn't seem to be a direct effect on his Chakra flow, there was tension in his muscle area that would likely create problems if he were to be hit with an attack like that again. "Alright, what's next?" Sanosuke questioned, not knowing whether or not he needed to make another attacking move again, or if she just wanted to know where he stood from his own training.
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 12, 2021 22:45:43 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Shodaime's strike into his arm wouldn't be without it's consequence. Sanosuke was able to maneuver himself over a bit to directly face her and strike her attacking arm with his free arm. The attack she had unleashed on Sanosuke would be significantly weakened as she would still hit his arm, but it wouldn't be as effective.

"Not bad, it seems Kayaku taught you well." Shodaime would say as she backed off from Sanosuke. For a kid who didn't really know much about the Hyuga clan, he seemed like he was a quick learner and teaching him wouldn't take much effort at all. Before long, Sanaosuke would ask her what's next.

"Has Kayaku taught you Revolving Heaven?" Shodaime would ask Sanosuke. She wanted to know if he had been taught the one attack that would have a good chance at deflecting coming at you in a pinch and be able to deflect anything thrown at them.
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 12, 2021 23:09:07 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
"Thanks. The guy might have been a criminal, drunk, and probably some other hilarious things, but he was definitely a great teacher."

It was weird to see how serious he could be when it actually mattered. They spent hours and hours simply working on the basics before he learned anything directly tied to the Gentle Fist fighting style. A true thing of beauty indeed, but one not an easy thing to learn especially since he had to break away from his own fighting style in order to learn. The Takeda were very aggressive fighters, but learning the Gentle First required a calm nature.

Afterward Shodaime asked if he'd learn anything from Kayaku called Revolving Heaven. "Sounds fancy, but no... I only learned two things from him." The 8 Trigrams 32 and 64 palms were the only thing he actually learned from him. If he were a native Hyuuga he probably could have learned more, but given the amount of time spent on learning the basics it was important they took things slow.

"It would be an honor to learn this Revolving Heaven technique you speak of. It sounds quite formidable."

Sanosuke thought about asking her to show him in action, but a lot of what he learned from Kayaku kept him from doing that. He figured that she would show him eventually, plus the old guy made it a point to note how disrespectful it was to demand things from a master like himself so he'd apply the same logic here for Shodaime.
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 13, 2021 0:09:07 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
"The Revolving heaven is one of the techniques passed through the Main Branch of the Hyuga clan, allowing the user to deflect opponents and any attacks the may throw at you, as long as you continue to rotate your body." Shodaime would begin to explain to Sanosuke. "While I maybe a side branch member of the Hyuga clan, I have been lucky to learn the technique from my uncle in secret under his supervision." She was glad to have her Uncle while he was still around, once he passed she was unable to continue to learn more and more techniques from the main branch, thought it probably would be possible for her to learn from Kayaku whenever he came back around.

"Without further ado." Shodaime would say as she would begin to expel chakra from all of her tenketsu. She then would begin to rotate her body. With each rotation the chakra she would expel from her tenketsu would begin to form around her, forming a barrier of chakra between her and any attack that may come her way.

Jutsu Used:

NAME: Hakkeshō Kaiten [Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
DESCRIPTION:
A secret jutsu only handed down within the main house of the Hyuga clan. For this technique the user is expected to expel a huge amount of chakra from all the chakra points from a user’s body and start rotating their bodies. This will create a barrier around the user, which will shield them from nearby attackers, tossing and deflecting them away. The user can actively control the size of the sphere and thus make it bigger or smaller depending on the situation. If the user can not spin, however, their protective field will become weak and vulnerable.
last edit by Hyūga Shodaime on Oct 13, 2021 0:10:36 GMT -5
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 15, 2021 20:19:50 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
It seemed as though despite her birthright in the clan that she managed to learn it from a close relative in secret. The thought of only being able to learn your clans teaching in secret was kind of depressing. Hearing it from Kayaku was one thing, but getting the chance to hear it from someone as accomplished as her was even more depressing. He wished there was something he could do for her, but the nature of her villages relationship to his was not well.

Outside of the rivalry he had with Yusuke he couldn't afford to really be attached to the village. Shodaime, much like Kayaku were the exception. Both were kind to him and both treated him like he was apart of the clan he'd never get a chance to be apart of. Sanosuke could only hope that the two of them would never have to go against one another on the battlefield. In fact, he hoped that in some ways he could find a way to salvage this connection the same way he managed to do so with Kayaku.

Nevertheless, Shodaime wasted no time in performing the jutsu in question she was about to teach him. With his Byakugan he could see the crazy amount of control she had over her chakra with the way she was able to expel chakra from her Tenketsu. The rotation only further stabilized the technique, and within seconds it appeared as though she had created an ultimate defense. He even took it upon himself to see how formidable it was by trying to punch through it.

He'd find his strike rendered useless the moment he made contact with the chakra barrier, but that wasn't the worst of it. The speed of which the barrier was moving practically tossed him away from her. "Holy shit.." Sanosuke muttered as he slowly got up from off the ground. colliding with the barrier was as if it was taking the momentum he created away from him.
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 15, 2021 23:43:05 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Shodaime would slow her rotation before it came to a complete stop all together as she would notice that Sanosuke was thrown back by the momentum of the technique. She would run over to him to make sure she didn't accidentally hurt him. It wasn't everyday that someone would try to ram their fist into a rotating vortex of chakra, just to see what would happen.

"Are you okay?" She would ask as she offered her hand out to Sanosuke to pick him off the floor. "I didn't think you would actually try to punch into the barrier. I thought you would just copy my movements."

It seems Sanosuke didn't take the most obvious approach when it came to learning the moves. Then again he could've just been checking how effective Revolving Heaven was and wanted to see it for himself. For Shodaime it was a learning experience and a chance to get to know Sanosuke better and for Sanosuke it was a chance to learn from someone who could be there more often to teach about the Hyuga clan.
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 16, 2021 0:15:57 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
"Yeah..."

Sanosuke responded before taking Shodaime's hand and allowing himself to be pulled up from off the ground. The Konoha Shinobi seemed to be surprised at why he decided to take the technique head on. "Well, I intend to do that now, but for me its very important for me to know how to it feel on the other end of the jutsu.. That is unless it is meant to kill.. Regardless, the point is for me to have both perspectives on how affective it can be."

By taking the jutsu head on Sanosuke can gauge whether or not his opponent would stand a chance at countering it at its best based on where he stands in contrast to them. For him it adds another layer of understanding to his training. The same applied in his training with Kayaku. His understanding of how Gentle Fist works were developed when he got to experience first hand the after affects to having your Chakra network shut in certain areas.

"So, I have to ask. I've learnt the concept of how to release chakra points from my hand, but how exactly do I release chakra from the rest of my Tenketsu.. At least the parts of my body that I can't throw around like my hands, or legs as an extension."
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 18, 2021 2:30:41 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
"It's somewhat the same way you release them from your hands. It just requires a bit more concentration and control over your chakra throughout your entire body." Shodaime would begin to explain to Sanosuke. It was sorta hard for her to explain how exactly she did what she did. It had been so ingrained into her life as a Hyuga growing up in Konoha, that she really didn't think she would have to explain it. Ask her anything about healing a person or learning to bandage a person properly and she would instantly be able to ramble on about her experience as a medic, but, the techniques of the Hyuga clan were something so complicated to explain that even the most experienced clan member wouldn't be able to proper articulate how they do what they do.

"I apologize if my explanation seems to be a bit short, most of these techniques come natural to me and I've never really had to explain how I've done these before. All I know is that a person with great control of their chakra is able to pull off the technique with no troubles. If Kayaku were here he might've been able to give a better explanation." She would tell him, slightly embarrassed that her explanations weren't probably as sufficient as he probably expected.
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 20, 2021 11:18:03 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
The explanation she provided was definitely a simple one. Not to say that he didn't understand where she was coming from, but more so that her response was simpler than he thought. With how powerful the technique was he expected that she might have done something more complex, and while he hadn't tried expelling chakra from other parts of his body himself, the nature of how it worked seemed very possible.

Shortly after responding she apologize for how her answer came with so little detailed. He understood what it was like to learn things from his own clan. Because he had been ingrained in learning their abilities for so long simple explanations like the one she had given were kind of second nature. Fortunately, Kayaku had explained much of the ground work for how the Gentle fist style worked.

Of course they just never got around to doing it because of how little time he had to actually being around. Despite the Ame Lord being aware of their relationship he still wasn't entirely free to just do as they wanted. "No worries Shodaime. Kayaku has taught me more than enough to understand where you are coming from. I'd say much of the boring parts of our training was probably preparing for a moment like this one."

In truth that was how Kayaku trained him. He was extremely meticulous about his work and didn't tolerate anything less than perfection when it came to the basics. It was why he was able to only learn two jutsu from him. Had he been a little more lenient he could have just learned more at the expense of perfecting them on his own time. Nevertheless, he never imagined that he'd get to put his chakra control to use in such a unique way.

The Takeda abilities relied heavily on ones ability to control their chakra, and his learning of the Gentle Fist only enhanced his prowess in that area. "Alright.. So all I have to do is expel chakra from my Tenketsu.. Kind of like what I do with the 8 Trigrams." The Takeda muttered to himself as he got into the Gentle Fist stance and begin walking in a circular motion while holding various postures much like Kayaku did.

He begin twirling his body in a sporadic like rhythm while keeping in sync with his previous motions, and at the same time simultaneously forming various types of palm strikes and finger jabs. The aforementioned results would create a hue of chakra that begin to surround him with each motion, but he was not done there. This time he would applied the same logic to the rest of his body.

Using his entire body as a vessel for the Gentle Fist style, and slowly but surely he begin releasing Tenketsu from other parts of his body. His mind and body remained calm and in sync as he repeated this method until he was able to release more Tenketsu from other parts of his body starting from his arms, then his torso, and then eventually down toward his legs.
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 20, 2021 20:49:10 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Shodaime would watch Sanosuke as he began his own attempt at the Revolving Heaven. She wasn't sure at first how he would do at his first attempt at the technique, but to her surprise, he seemed to have picked it up from her fairly quickly. She would note that he was applying releasing his tenketsu from his hands to the rest of his body. It seemed Kayaku had taught him fairly well when it came to gentle fist techniques, even if it were only 2 techniques.

Shodaime would watch Sanosuke's Tenketsu with her own Byakugan as he would continue the attempt at the technique. She wanted to see exactly how well he was controlling his chakra. Shodaime couldn't help but smile as she watched him perform the technique. It was great to see someone get it on their first attempt.

"Good, good, it seems like you're really getting the hang of it."
SA Used:

Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan
Shodaime, being a member of the Side Branch was born with the milky white eyes her clan was famous for. Like others of her clan, the Byakugan granted her enhanced vision.

This vision is telescopic, allowing users to see through solid objects such as Smoke screens and walls. Arguably its greatest ability is to see chakra in all its nature, including its flow and the circulation system inside the body with great detail as well as the colour of chakra; giving them the ability to discern clones from the original. Like the Sharingan and Rinnegan, the Byakugan can detect chakra sealed barriers as well as determine when genjutsu is being used.

Having lived and trained most of her life, her byakugan allows her around 7-8 km range wise.
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 23, 2021 11:29:11 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Sanosuke was indeed getting the hang of the idea of releasing Tenketsu from different parts of his body, but there was still more work that needed to be done. The Takeda continued to remain calm as his body danced around in circular motion, still utilizing palm thrusting motions to sort of enhance his ability to push chakra from out of his Tenketsu. His progress was still slow, but the important thing was that he was making progress at all.

It was cool that the Hyuuga clan was able to push the boundaries on what one could do with their Tenketsu. It was also even stranger that having these eyes were the key to how one could pull that off. Now that he knew how to use some of their techniques Sanosuke often thought about if it were be possible for him to use them without them. Sanosuke shook his thoughts as his focus needed to be on his training rather than what he could do without his eyes.

After a few more minutes passed a hue of blue Chakra could be seen completely moving around his frame every time he made a moved. If it weren't for his ability to control Chakra he probably would have been draining himself, but between his training as a Takeda and his training with Kayaku his control was pretty refined. When he felt he got enough control over the manipulation of his chakra he'd begin to rotate his body in the same many as Shodaime.

The idea would be for her to see how efficient he was able to do his in comparison with how she was able to do hers. He never expected that his results would be similar to hers, but he was hoping for his actions to be in line with how the ability worked for her. Perfecting that move right now wasn't necessarily possible, but he did want to walk away knowing how the jutsu worked in its entirety.

"Alright.. How was that for my first try?"
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 24, 2021 15:15:45 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
"Not bad for a first attempt, of course over time you'll improve, but we don't have to worry about that now." Shodaime would say to Sanosuke, admiring how quickly the young shinobi was able to pull of the move. It had taken her a long time to learn the move while growing up in Konoha with her uncle. This probably could be owed due to the fact that she had to learn the main branch techniques she learned in secret, meaning that she wouldn't have nearly enough time as any other member of the clan to learn them. She was glad that she was able to teach someone the technique.

"I don't think I asked you but what are you doing out here in the River country? You seem to a ways away from Amegakure." Shodaime would inquire. She knew it was possible he was out here for relaxation and rest like she was but the River country was a big country so it was possible he was here for something else.