A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIME

compose a reply
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 25, 2021 21:04:54 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
"When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 24 years old birthday JUNE 6TH, -15SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation AMELORD
Shodaime acknowledged that while his use of the technique wasn't perfect, that his first attempt wasn't so bad. The Takeda nodded his head confidently as he tried thinking over some of the things he might have done that he could further improve on. Shodaime felt as though they had done enough, but he decided that he was going to keep practicing anyways. Of course within the confinements of what was going on in between.

Sanosuke continued dancing around in circles using the Gentle fist while Shodaime begin talking to him again. He definitely wanted to learn more about them, but he also had this itch for getting a better hang of the technique before he had to separate from her for the day. "Uhhhh.." The Takeda murmured while he continued to slowly release Tenketsu from his body again. Trying to focus on her and his movements was definitely giving him a slightly harder time, but that would only help with his discipline.

"I was actually just taking some time off.. As a Shinobi you don't get much of those. I also wanted to go to a place where it wasn't sad and gloomy all the time too... A lot of things might be happening for me down the line so I might not get the chance to do things like this as often anymore."

"So.." He thought about adding more, but got caught up in his movements and needed to reset. "Sorry, about that, but what brings you out here? Or did I ask that already.. I'd imagine a branch member like yourself wouldn't be allowed to be so far from the village."
| AP has written 801 posts
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 25, 2021 23:12:59 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
I will protect everyone, no matter the cost!
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 38 years old birthday 09/22 rank Jōnin occupation Head Medic
"To be honest with you, I came out here to think." Shodaime would answer Sanosuke. It had been a few weeks since she told Kazuto about her relationship with Kayaku and how he was a missing nin. She was branded a traitor by Kazuto and had lost the trust of him, one of her few friends she had in the village. She had come out here to the River country to clear her mind, a way for her to unwind and relax. Shodaime would take a water bottle she had stashed in her bag and begin to drink from it, the cool water rushing down her throat.

"I had told a close friend about my relationship with a missing-nin and now that friend thinks I'm a traitor to the village. I came here to think about my next move, whether it's to leave the village and be with Kayaku or stay in the village and continue be the social outcast of the whole village and clan." Shodaime would continue her answer, still conflicted in what she wanted to do. She had spent her whole life in Konoha, she didn't know if she had the guts to leave it behind forever.
Shodaime has written 355 posts
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 26, 2021 20:24:41 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Sanosuke expected that her response might be similar to his own, instead she responded with she was here to do nothing more than think, or clear her head. That was something most people would just do at home, or in a peaceful area they could find close to home, but not an entirely different country. Shodaime must have had a lot to think about if they felt the need to come all the way out here.

The Takeda was curious as to what the reason might be. She'd already told him a bit about her own situation as well as gave him a lesson on another signature move tied to his other ancestral clan. One that he continued to work on as they communicated. Chakra continued to flow with each move he made as he became more adjust with the idea of releasing Tenketsu from different parts of his body.

Nonetheless, she eventually added more to her initial response with how she opened up to a close friend about a relationship she was having. One that she shared with his Mentor Kayaku. His eyes widened in disbelief as he contemplated the unlikeliness that the two of them would meet under such unique circumstances. To get back to what she said, apparently they didn't take too kindly to her being in a relationship with a fugitive and broke off their friendship.

It was pretty sad to say the least. Even Lord Tatsuo allowed him to benefit from his relationship with Kayaku so long as it didn't lead to any issues of national security. "Traitor to the village? That's some friend you got..." Sanosuke scoffed while shaking his head in disappointment. As if she didn't have to go through enough at home, she was losing friends because she connected with someone who understood her struggle.

"I can't imagine what it must be like to have to contemplate leaving the place you've known your whole life." Sanosuke had spent a great deal thinking about that himself as his lover was in an entirely different village. There was always that chance they could get married and he'd have to consider the possibility of moving in with her given her value to the village over his own.

"Being a social outcast in addition to being apart of the Branch Faction of your clan sounds like miserable life." Sanosuke wish he could offer the woman more words, but to be honest he was kind of powerless with how much helped he'd be able to give her given they were from enemy nations.
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 27, 2021 23:00:53 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
"That's why it's been such a tough decision for me." Shodaime would continue talking to Sanosuke. "I don't know if I would be able to leave everything I've worked towards behind. I'm the head medic, how could I possibly leave the village when there are people who rely on me?"

It was a difficult decision for her. She had lived in Konoha all of her life and built a reputation as one of the top medics in the village. She even was a mentor to some Hyuga of her own clan, even a mentor to heir to the clan. If she abandoned them, what message would that send to them. She felt it might convey that she didn't really care about anything to do with the village and the clan. She cared about the village, but some of it's policies and people in it made it tempting to leave. She just wanted to be with Kayaku, but because of Kazuto she wouldn't be able to be with him without someone tailing her or trying to pin as some kind of traitor.

"I have no clue what to do."
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 28, 2021 14:38:01 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
It was unimaginable to have to think about life away from the place you had given your all to. especially when you were as prominent as she was in the village. Running away wasn't really an option for you when the entire population was relying on you to protect its people, but its also why it never made to sense to him that her friend would become so distrusting so easily. Her relationship outside of the walls of the village would not define her loyalty.

He might not have known everything about Kayaku, but from what he remembered from Tatsuo the situations he placed himself in did not involved Konoha at all. Not to say that what he was doing was wrong, but so long as she didn't allow him to bring that to the village he couldn't see why their relationship would warrant a loss of their personal one. Maybe he was too ignorant regarding their villages circumstances, but even Tatsuo allowed Sanosuke to keep Kayaku at arms reach for the betterment of his combat prowess.

Sanosuke wondered why the same could not be given to someone like Shodaimne. "I guess there is no easy answer for a situation like the one you are apart of." Sanouske paused for a moment before using the culmination of chakra he released from his Tenketsu to rotate again in the manner that Shodaime did to use the Revolving Heavens technique. He felt as though his barrier was better than before, but he was certain Shodaime would agree there was still some things he needed to work on.

Nonetheless, he wished to not hear anything about that until he addressed her own concerns first. "Apologies for that. To add on to what I was going to say previously, I think you ultimately should decide based on the life that you wish to have going forward.. If being under the watchful eye of your friend, providing slave labor to your ungrateful clan, BUT, also helping your people through you hospital is what you want? Then work it out."

"If not... On this day, every week, you can check in at a shack Kayaku built in Arashi no Kuni. Its about 10 kilometers west from the western border of Hi no Kuni. With your Byakugan I'd imagine you might be able to identify it with your knowledge of Kayaku. Its pretty messy, but if you find it? You'll know it belongs to him. I'll be there every week on this day, and should you decide you want another path I'll help you. Unlike Kayaku you have committed no actual crime against humanity."

"If the Ame Lord has allowed me to build a relationship with Kayaku I'm almost certain they wouldn't mind the two of us establishing something... You have my word that there would be no tricks."
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMEOct 28, 2021 20:36:25 GMT -5
Hyūga Shodaime
Hyūga Shodaime Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Shodaime was surprised to hear that Sanosuke was willing to help her out in anyway he could. His suggestion of meeting him at the shack at the border of Arashi No Kuni and Hi No Kuni was a smart idea. It would allow her to continue to meet with Sanosuke to help train him in and allow her to a formulate someway for her to leave without it seeming like she left. She figured it was worth a shot, what did she have to lose anyway?

"I appreciate your enthusiasm to help me, Sanosuke. I think I'll take you up on the offer of meeting you every week. It'll help me better so we could formulate a plan." Shodaime would say taking Sanosuke up on his offer. This was a big step for the rest of her life, a decision that would change it forever. She wanted to stay in Konoha, but due to the Hyuga Clan's outdated ideals and clan hierarchy and the loss of trust from her friend she trusted, it didn't leave her with many options to go towards. Her decision was made up at least in her mind, she was going to be a nuke-nin, whether the village knew it or not.
A VISION BIGGER THAN US BOTH | C | SHODAIMENov 1, 2021 13:24:51 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
If Sanosuke were being honest with himself there was no way he thought Shodaime would actually go along with his idea. Not that he was actively trying to capture her or anything, but going into enemy territory was no small feat. It required either knowledge, or trust that entering wouldn't lead to your demise. Of course much like himself she had the Byakugan to aid her in travel, but that didn't mean it would be worth all the potential trouble.

He wondered if his relationship with Kayaku played a major part in why she was so willing to trust him. Regardless, he was thankful that she was willing to give him a chance. If there was anyway he could help her then he most definitely would. She might have been apart of an enemy nation, but she never treated him that way. In fact, she communicated and talked with him as though he were apart of the clan that would probably rip his eyes from under him if it could.

In terms of what she could bring to his own village? The possibilities were endless, but he wasn't going to engage in anything else related to that until they were sure. Based on their mutual relationship with Kayaku and the respect she showed him Sanosuke wouldn't try to force her out of anything. Konoha was still her home despite what the rest of his village thought and others they were allied with so leaving them would be no easy feat.

In a way he hoped that the village might actually come around to seeing things her way. That of course would take her out of neutral territory, and thus making her an enemy, but she was definitely worth a risk. I mean, there was always the possibility she could sell him out too. Nothing could be proven on either side until things actually played itself out. "I am extremely grateful to you for considering my offer Shodaime." Sanosuke replied with a bow.

"Until next time I presume? I look forward to hopefully seeing you again, and worst case, or in my case, best case scenario I look forward to working with you." With that being said Sanosuke ran back over to the other side of the river and gathered the items he left behind in good fate and went on about the rest of his day. There was much he needed to think on, and if things did work in his favor he was certain this interaction could change the scope of the world as they knew it.

[EXIT THREAD]
last edit by TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ on Nov 1, 2021 13:25:14 GMT -5