Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss in double trouble

compose a reply
Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss in double troubleDec 6, 2021 11:51:00 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss in double trouble".
"The journey of life is amazingly beautiful if you take it as a fearless adventure.” 
Debasish Mridha

Left Behind.

"Where am I? Why is it all absolutely dark? Last thing I remember... is Boss' voice calling me out and that blunt. The pain. Argh! Am I sleeping? Did I passed away - again?" eventually the darkness faded, taken by by the light striking his sigh as Wahei openned his eyes. The white ceiling. The small room with almost nothing despite of that white sheeted bed.

He could felt the pain again, which made him put his hand closer as if he could remove it that way. He sighted. Next thing the door of the room opened. He already knew who was coming. - Spare me from your jokes, mate - as he put away his hand, focusing in the door's direction, he could see that old - almost - ghostly presence coming towards him.

Whaat!? - Don't you ever ruin my entrance again, kid! - the voice whined - Seriously tho, told ya to not push that thing too hard or you'd pay the price. How y' feelin'? - I'm feeling alright. Just usual headache for pushing it too hard going against your worried advice. - Quelle surprise. - both of them laughed - So, Shinsuke-senpai, how things going in the underground? - Can't tell. Or I'd have to kill you - and they laughed again.

Shinsuke start to examine Wahei to be sure he was OK, warning him about the consequences of pushing byakugan that hard when his body wasn't used to it yet. - Shigure don't take easy on me, but I've actually managed to evolve pretty well. Boss' words precisely. - Yeah, but all that determination will take its toll eventually. As a medic you should know better. What exactly happened that made you faint? - and so Wahei explained the training method he was doing with Shigure in details, including his last memories of the event.

I see... - the man nodded - Well, you've been down for more than a day now and your team received this mission and you have to be replaced. - WHAT? They put someone else in my place? But I'm a member of team 3! I want to to be with... - Chills, goofball! It's only temporary. Jeez. - Oh. Hum... Even so... - I mean - I was left behind. - What''d you expect, moron! That might teach to not go around pushing your limits until exhaustion.  - Damn! I need to go after them. Where they where send to? - Yeah, right. No hell on Earth I'd tell you dad, mister. - Oh, c'mon! I can't cross my arms and do nothing while they are in a super cool mission - I've never said that. Your words not mine. - I know it is! I can feel it with the bottom of my heart - Whatever you say, kiddo' - Seriously! There must be something you can do for me here. I promise to behave if you do so. - the man cracked a thoughtfull stare and finally nodded. Wahei cracked a large and optmistic smile.

WHAT? A D-RANK MISSION? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! - Look, kid, it's not any D-Rank Mission. It's a search and rescue one. You want to enhance your skills with that eye, right? So this is a perfect opportunity for you - You fooled me! You said you'd sent me to help Team 3! - No. I've never said that. You assumed what you wanted to - It's not fair! - Perhaps it's not. But its a take it or leave it. What's gonna be? - Huh. As if I have the choice - Don't we always have?

After whining for a while about being fooled by Shinsuke, Wahei eventualy accepted the mission and understood the goal of submit his recent implanted byakugan to a test. Perhaps if he was able to use his eyes to find his target, he could assume that he was officially ready to use it in the field. Of course he knew it was a simple test, but for him, even the simpler of the tasks meant a lot.

Wahei went straight to the mission assignment with that usually sealed scroll that he delivers to the same person when Shinsuke happened to arrange him a mission. The protocol was pretty much the same of when he was assembled by the village or even by Gure-sensei, but in his mind Shinsuke's request was cooler since he had all that "blackops" essence around him - clueless to the fact that he indeed was very influential in the underground.

- So, what should I rescue? A dog? a Cat? A parrot, perhaps? - he cracked a large and enthusiastic smile.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Search and Rescue!
- Exercising the use of implanted byakugan -
[FYI only:  ]
[781 Words]

last edit by Wahei on Jan 17, 2022 11:49:01 GMT -5
MissingNo has written 491 posts
Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss in double troubleDec 7, 2021 10:21:36 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"There is only one thing on our minds.
Don't try running away 'cause you're the one we will find.” 
Seek and Destroy - Metallica

Mission log - Briefing.

- So, what should I rescue? A dog? a Cat? A parrot, perhaps? - he cracked a large and enthusiastic smile.

It's a cat, but not a regular one. Its name is Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss and it's gone missing for a couple of days now - said the attending at the mission distribution center right after Wahei handed him the scroll he had obtained with Shinsuke

The man's eyes quickly jumped from the mission log he was reading to the innocent lookin' kid right in front of him, wondering should he had a clue of what kind of mission he had received - or at least who was the person who requested it. It was obvious that he hadn't tho - This one it's gonna be a tough one, kid. Are you sure you don't want to assemble a team to help you out?

Wahei shaked his head one side to another, showing his confidence over the assignment he have been entrusted to. - I can handle it - his tone had no hesitation - Sure. If you say so. - the man shrugged and stamped the scroll with the mission log, filling him with further details.

- So this is the area it has been seen for the last time, huh? Darn, that's very close to the woods. This gonna be a tough one. - Told ya'.. and the thing is... its owner is not from the village. He is a... huh... 'merchant'... a very 'famous' one. "Time is money, money is time" kind of stuff and the whole ambitious package with it. - What d'you mean? - Haven't you ever asked why some of the scrolls came sealed? Those ones belong to VIP or very classified matters. - Oh. Why'd a D-Rank be classified? - That's the point. It's not the mission that is classified. But the ones who requested it - Wow. Didn't knew that. The bastard really is blackops, huh? - What? - Oh. Nevermind. - Huh.. whatever you say, kiddo. - So basically that "daughter of a contact" is just bullshit? - We rather call it "discretion"So what's the big deal on this one? - Well, the owner trained Mrs. Fuzzy-puss to always be around him, and I really mean all the time. But it seems that the cat has gone missing when he arrived in the village. - And now he wants his precious kitty back. - Nah, he doesn't give a damn for the cat. What he wants is the leash - Wait! What? The leash? What the... (?) - Precisely. It seems that the most valuable treasure of the owner is held on the cat's leash. - Wow. Pretty greedy, huh? - The guy have sort of reputation for his ambition. He is known by being capable to sell his own mother to profitBurgeois bastards! - Chill out, boy. So... the big deal is that you have less than 24 hours to retrieve the leash. And you are allowed to kill the target if needed - No fucking way! - It's your mission, kid. That's what meant to be a ninja. Take it or leave it to a team if you can't handle it. - No! I'll do it and I'll do it without harming Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss! - Well, good luck with that. NEXT!

Wahei left the place running towards his house to get things ready. He could still felt the weight of his last training sessions with Shigure, but he also felt that he was ready to handle some pressure and handle shit on his own. And certainly Byakugan would come in handy - all he needed to do is think what Shigure would've done in his place, following the training instructions he have had so far related of using the doujutsu. - "Wish you guys were here with me, but I need to proof that I'm worthy of my mums' dreams and Natsuo legacy. I'm certainly going to do it!" - he clenched his fists and his eyes sparkled, filled with determination and enthusiasm - Alright, time to go! Wait for me, Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss!

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Search and Rescue!
[FYI only:   | ]
[673 Words]

last edit by Wahei on Jan 17, 2022 11:49:15 GMT -5
Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss in double troubleDec 8, 2021 12:41:42 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"As long as one keeps searching the answers come” - Joan Baez

Getting into the Woods.

- Okay, this is the whereabouts pointed out by the 'mission dude'. Following the protocol, I need to start looking for tracks - Wahei then jumped into the woods looking for tracks. At first with not much of success but for a second he had forgot the fact that now he had that 'special tool'. - Oh! Right. Duh' - he then sat down in the middle of the field and start concentrating.

It was pretty much like a flashback and it felt like as if he could live again the moments of instructions he has received from Shigure since the beginning of his training with the Byakugan. He maintained his eyes closes, concentrating and start performing the hand seals slowly, to help his chakra to flow through and ignite the technique. He mentally repeated the seals while executing it in order to improve even more the control of chakra: "Horse, Tiger - with just his index fingers - Boar - with his nearly straightened fingers - Hare, Rat, Dog, Horse, Dog, Hare, Rat, Boar - same as before - and Snake" - with his right index finger lifted.

Byakugan! - he shouted, as his perception of the world started to change and he was now able to see the surroundings. The veins in his orbits popped out and he was sure that, once again, he was able to perform the jutsu. - Way to go, Wahei, but you should've been able to perform the technique by only executing a 'Snake-variation' - by lifting the index finger - hand seal so far... - he sighed, albeit knowing that he wasn't in the position of pushing himself that hard - Not the time, idiot! - I need to focus on the tracks. Now it might be easier to find it. - and he started to look into the woods for some signal of Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss.

The byakugan was a leverage and very useful tool. By using it in the field Wahei could comprehend it more than ever. It was way easier and quick to check into an area than doing it with regular eye sight. But his lack of practice would also sooner or later takes its toll yet.

After a few minutes walking towards the core of the woods, Wahei realized that the tiny signals and tracks he had found so far could easily belong to other creatures since many of them would leave similar tracks considering estimated size.

For a second it felt like looking for a needle into the haystack. Nevertheless, Wahei was an enthusiastic and motivated kind of person and he wouldn't just give up so easily. After endeavoring and putting his best efforts into it, he'd finally find a decisive track: marks of kitty paws, some specific and peculiar marks in the trees and several other clues that leaded to a very specific place:

- For the sake of all creators... This is it... it couldn't be... could it? - Wahei freeze for what his eyes was seeing right in front of him - That big fence... the warnings... - he body started to shake because of the mix of sensations - this is... the forest of death! And the tracks went right towards to it... - if it wasn't the byakugan, he wouldn't never been able to get there - Damn! You're playing hard on me, huh, Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss!? C'mon!! - he whined while tried to come up with some ideia on how lure the target out. Figures, he only other option would be to join the famous deadly forest. And that would raise the mission up to a whole other level. Literally.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Search and Rescue!
[FYI only:  ]
[608 Words]

last edit by Wahei on Jan 17, 2022 11:49:54 GMT -5
Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss in double troubleDec 9, 2021 12:01:37 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Fortune favors the bold" - Virgil

Trespassing the forest of Death.

Excited, Wahei walked towards the fence circumventing it with the byakugan activated. He found a sign of track leading to the left so he started to follow the track trying to only trespass the fence when he had located the target. His idea was to find it and understand its behave until he hold into a position, so Wahei could come up with a plan and only afterwards execute it. He would priorize a plan where he could lure the cat out instead of entering the well known deadly forest - he was aware of the danger of trespassing the forest without supervision of higher ranked ninjas and to the fact that the forest was indeed worthy of its name. 

'kay... no chance for the easy way... huh!? - he sighed, as realizing that'd be no option but going forward and entering the face. "Perhaps I should've reported this fact to a superior... but if I do so there's a bigger chance that Mrs. Fuzzy-puss to get killed... by the said monsters and creatures in the forest, or even by another fellow ninja..." - his half thoughtful and concentrated glance while looking for the target. His mind and brain was buzzing feeling the weight of maintaing the ability and worries for quite such time. - C'mon... where are you? Why did you have to come just here? - he gritted his teeths.

Damn! - he shouted. He wouldn't have a choice but to trespass the fence entering the forest. - Now I might get into double trouble. One for not accomplish the mission. Another for entering a forbidden area. Thank you so much, Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss! - he whined landing the soft grass after jumping over the fence. He didn't have many difficulties on doing so, but the worst was yet to come.

He took a good breath, ate a few of his food ration and had some water. He rested his byakugan for a little and followed the leads he had found out before. Considering that he was entering a dangerous zone, it would be better to save as his energy as much as he could. Walking down into the woods, he started marking the trees - apologizing - to have an way out in case of emergency.

He looked the surroundings identifying all the tracks he had seen thanks to the byakugan, but eventually he would end up in the same dead spot he went through before - the sight limit of his byakugan. - "Well, I've never been so good at tracking and Shigure does quite of a job when using his eyes" - he thought, realizing he would have to rely on the doujutsu once again - "Let's see what we can get now".

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Search and Rescue!
[No one]
[457 Words]

last edit by Wahei on Jan 17, 2022 11:50:04 GMT -5
Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss in double troubleDec 13, 2021 12:20:29 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Struggle is the father of all things" - Charles Darwin

'Greedy' way out.

Right after activating the byakugan, Wahei found out another track lead and decided to follow it through. It took quite time for him to finally find a warm track, but he was too into the forest now and the danger was everywhere around. He crossed with few minor creatures and witnessed nature's wicked's part that made him sigh.

Not long after, he finally located his target - the shining leash in its necklace was remarkable. But things wouldn't just be that easy. Wahei started running towards it but he realized that the kitten's fur was bristly as it ran away - "What? No way he could've spotted me like that" - and indeed it hasn't.

Adjusting his focus and assuming a sneak position, Wahei aimed the outskirts where he have located Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss but it didn't took long for him to realize what was really on. A giant snake jumped from the woods and tackled towards Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss, striking it with its massive head. The kitten was strong, though, and used its claws to hold itself while trying in vain to bite the big snake's face.

Unfortunately, the scale was tough for its little fangs and claws, and the snake violently throwing Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss against the floor followed by another headbutt move. Wahei instinct triggered and his body moved by itself. In the first sign of danger, Wahei jumped towards Mr. Fuzzy-Puss but he was only capable of reaching it in time to save it from the snake's headbutt.

- Easy now. I've got you! - Wahei smiled for the frightened kitten while gently putted in the ground safely. Knowing that the snake, as a predator, wouldn't its prey go so easily, Wahei stood in defensive position, getting its attention by jumping up through the trees around. - 'kay there, big one... I don't wanna hurt you but I can't let you to meal Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss. - he used his arms widely to call the snake's attention - So if you're just gonna stand in our way, I kind don't have a choice here - he was truly expecting the snake to just back off. But that wasn't the case.

After oscillating its tongue-flicks, the snake stared at Wahei analysing it and the genin stared it back in cold blood killing intention. The snake had this hypnotic yellow eyes but Wahei now has his own killing glance as the byakugan activated while its veins popped-out. They stood there for a while until finally the Snake tackled towards him.

He dodged the first three strikes including a fourth tail-strike attempt - thanks to the byakugan. Using a tree for impulse, he draw a hidden kunai and pierced into the snake's skin but it was - indeed - really tough. Using its body to back off, he dodged another attacked and took some safe distance.

"'kay, I'll need more than that. Let me see... where are your weak spots" - Wahei quickly searched for weak spots but there wasn't a lot despite of the snake's eyes - which he knew that wouldn't be truly effective since it would still be able to track him by sensing his smell and body temperature.

So his only had one option and attempt. He let his byakugan roll into Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss direction so the snake would take the chance to tackle him again. It jumped in straight line opening it's big mouth. Wahei stood still until the right moment. The snake snapped up Wahei and for a moment it all become dark. Not for the byakugan, tho, and using chakra into his feet to hold on, Wahei used both of his hands to pierce the snake's vital spot - brain - from inside it's mouth by using chakra scalpel.

It was one hit K.O. with a very quickly death for the snake. - Now, what do we have here, huh? - Wahei's voice was different. Actually, he was all different. What have happened? - Envy was right. You are a pussy, kiddo. But you weren't trying to reach me tho. - rising from the snake's mouth, this 'changed-Wahei' stood up and cleaned up the dust of its dust - It seems that you are trying to handle your Wrath, huh? - he said - But my apologies for your fenomenal failure, kid. I'm not Wrath. My name is Greed. - a new side of Wahei has just showed up - And I'm particularly interested in that valious leash. So if you'd excuse me, I'm not got time to waste. I have a kitty-kitty to seek and kill. - he had lost the grip to be able to kill the snake, but it has came with a price called Greed.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Search and Rescue!
[No one]
[783 Words]

last edit by Wahei on Jan 17, 2022 11:50:13 GMT -5
Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss in double troubleDec 14, 2021 15:15:17 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Price is what you pay; value is what you get." - Warren Buffet (via Benjamin Graham)

Price versus Value.

Considering all the personalities sharing 'space' in his mind, certainly Greed is one of the most distance from the center. Wahei was almost absent of that particular sin than compared to the others. He didn't know but that very particular situation triggered by him was particularly dangerous considering that the strength of a particular personality is proportional to how far that very personality is to its inner self. Same applies to the chances of that personality to rise on taking control of his body. But what are chances than a artificial gameplay we call probability to pretend we got our fate under control?

- Well... well. What do we got here. - he looked the surroundings of the dead forest - I see. You have learned a lot since my last time here, kiddo. And this shit is a very interesting thing you've had put your hands into, huh? No surprise Wrath tried to keep me busy for so long. - he wish he could have found a cigarette in one of his pockets - Those bastards. Seems they have put you down too, huh, my luv? - he felt sad for a second. At least for now he wouldn't be able to keep connection with his lover on his own poetic way.

Not words left to say, he dedicated some time to assimilate the new skill but in no time he was aware what he could do for now. Activating the byakugan - somehow it seemed easier than before - he started looking for the kitty. For his surprise, the puss haven't had gone far. Actually, he was closer enough - and know he could understood why Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss had decided to face a giant snake. - Well... well... lucky me.

He slowly paced towards the kitty's location, grabbing a kunai and rolling into its hand like some sort of gunslinger version of a shinobi. Whistling a loudly long sound, he getting close to where Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss was hidden.

Now! I know you have been trained, kitty. Lets take the easy way, shall we? Now be a good meow and hand over this fucking leash of yours. - he waited for a short time. No answer. Obviously. - Okay! I'll count to three to give you the chance of changing your mind. Should you not come out of this woods, I'll come for ya'. Got it, pal? I mean it - he started counting slowly. One... two.... three... - Alright, you've asked for it.

Getting even more closer toward the woods, a fierce Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss jumped into his face tackling and scratching his byakugan. On the very moment the claws ripped his face and slashed his eye, the sillhouette of Wahei turned into Water - a mizu bunshin replacement technique.

You ungrateful little piece of shit. I saved your fucking seven lives - oh, that's one thing we have in common tho - and that's how you thank to me? Trying to rip me off of my good new eye? I'm certainly gonna teach you a lesson or two, you freaking bastard. - he shouted in clearly state of anger. He would expect to be attacked by a defensive kitty lost in panic, fear and despair. But attacking him in his precious new dojutsu was something that would make Greed lost his nerve.

You know what? No-no! No running! Freeze right there, you punk. Kanashibari no jutsu! - he used the technique to paralise the target - I'm not one of those psycho freakshow that kills a fucking kitty for nothing. I only wanted that fucking leash and the whatsoever treasure sealed into it. But now! - Oh baby - you have attempt against my most precious and valuable treasure. And I might indeed be a proudly greedy person. But even I can tell the difference between price and value. And you, Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss, have certainly crossed a line here.

He slowly stepped towards the cat, but passing by it and heading to the woods. - You tried to destroy my precious value memento. Now, I might destroy yours. - He started looking into the woods until he finally found it. He pushed one. Two. Three fragile puppies. Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss eyes wide opened and Greed could feel the despair.

Very careless and reckless for something trained to 'protect', huh? So you weren't running from your owner after all. Well, coming to a forest of death was a really bad call, but the worst decision award is yours for trying to destroy a valuable treasure of one's stronger than you. And your offspring shall take the toll. - then he loose the puppies to the ground, one by one. - Say farewell, mommy. In your last moments you will have to struggle with the pain of losing your offspring. That's punishment enough! - he said, enjoying every second of that torture session. Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss was desperately trying to snap out of the kanashibari jutsu, as Greed slowly raised one of his foots - Any last words? - his killing instinct was showing that his intention was real. Wahei really have lost the grip this time. And Greed was by far the worst version of him.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Search and Rescue!
[No one]
[865 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Jan 17, 2022 11:50:35 GMT -5
Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss in double troubleDec 18, 2021 16:57:03 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"I assess the power of a will by how much resistance, pain, torture it endures and knows how to turn to its advantage." - Friedrich Nietzsche.

Resistance Turnabout.

No matter how hard Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss endeavored to snap out of the Kanashibari technique, Greed's will was way over its best efforts and since its eager for domination was far beyond control. - Time to take the toll! - and he smashed his foot without any hesitation. What he felt, though, was only the ground. As he was distracted by paying attention to Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss, he didn't had the chance of noticing that other three smooth creatures extracting the puppies at once and avoiding that tragic end. Now four it were.

- Huh. It seems you're not a 'loner after all. - Greed activated the byakugan to make sure there won't be any other surprises - But don't get to hopeful yet - he enhanced the Kanashibari tech aiming the whole bundle - You are far way skilled for bunch of kitties. I'll give you that.  - he admitted, but not willing to let go of his grudge. - Now, we've wasted plenty of time playing this hide and seek. Time to put you all to rest for good. - he drew three kunais, preparing to give a quick end to it.

"NO! Stop!" - "What the!? What are you doing, punk?" - "I-I wont allow you to hurt Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss. None of them!" - "Fuck off, kiddo. I won't let you interfere in my business".

RELEASE! - GO! NOW! - N-n-n-NO! - Argh-Run! Get the hell out of here! - Let. me. go. Freakshow! - I can't hold him any longer. - I am Greed. I am STRONGER than YOU! - AHHH!

The void of the blunt. Everything has become red, warm and dizzy. Two steps forward toward the targets. One step back as his final act of resistance. In the end, both of them fell right into the ground. And it all have turned black.

Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss and the bundle were able to snap out of the ninjutsu and managed to escape. They could smell the blood and the fierce. There was something odd about that human. As if he was caged in his very own mind. The bundle stare at his uncounscious body, and eventually they all fled.

"Great. This is terrific. That pathetic kid ruined my scene. I don't freakin' believe he willingly stroke our own head just to stop me. He got the balls. I'll give him that. Fuck! I'm sorry my love. I've missed the chance of a perfect gift, whatever that treasure was." - "So. It seems you truly messed it up. Huh?" - "Who the hell... no way... it's you, Senpai?" - "Cut the bullshit, you nut sucker. What the hell was that all about? Smashing puppies? What is wrong with you?" - "N-No! That was a tribute to you, Senpai! I would never let anyone say a word against you and what you represent" - "So you're saying I'm your excuse to that childish behavior?" - "No, that's not what I meant. I just... I want to stand for our 'pride'" - "So you dare to think that you know best what I do represent for the cause?" - "Absolutely no, Senpai, I just... my intentions were..." - "So never speak on my behalf again, you 'pitty' creature, or I shall destroy you. Do you understand that?" - "Of course, Senpai" - Call me by my name! You have lost the right to follow my legacy! And get the fuck out of my way" - "My apologies... It won't happen again... Senp-- I mean, Mr. Pride".

"Oh, boy... will you take longer to wake up? I can't believe that Greed have made such a mess. I'm sorry, father... This reckless endeavor could get us all killed. We are far from ready... I've got to admit tho... he have learned fast on how to use the 'tool'... yeah that will speed up things. The connection... yeah... That's precisely why I had to step in. I wouldn't allow any failures. No. Things' still under control. The boy has it own inner strength and we all must learn on how using that in our favor... Precisely... Yes. He's indeed part of the cause. Albeit he's clueless to what his very existence represents to us. Yes... Yes... Of course. It's time to make a leave. Don't worry. It's still going according to our plan."

... らりるれろ ...

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Search and Rescue!
[No one]
[729 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Jan 17, 2022 11:50:50 GMT -5
Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss in double troubleDec 20, 2021 9:50:18 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"You never kill anyone you want to kill in a war, he said to himself.”
Ernest Hemingway, For Whom the Bell Tolls

Tolls of war.

The ninja world is a roller-coaster warfare. It has its ups and downs, flared ups and slow motion. Spinning and twisting inside-out and even looping around. But the truth is that eventually one will realize that all the that rolling down into deep track was part of someone else's plan whom orchestrated it all like an engineering of mass murder and cattle control.

War is just like an emotional feeling. The ultimate sin. The father of all motherfuckers. A living and almost breathing thing. And war has change. Now everything is monitored and kept under control.  Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. The age of deterrence has become the age of control... All in the name of averting major catastrophe from the living mass destruction weapon. And he who controls the battlefield, controls history. And when the battlefield is under total control... war becomes routine... And in times like these the mankind seek for some specific puppets called 'peacemakers' whom shall play roles of piece. There no such thing as piece. The world has never forsaken cold war. Because its always adapting. - War... has changed. [... らりるれろ...]

Finally, the void faded away and clarity overtook the silent darkness. And there might be a reason why our sight can get comfortable with the emptiness of the night, and shattered by the sudden uprising of light. Wahei's thoughts were fragmented and like spread out pieces of a puzzle that get together at once consciousness startle in the meadow, drawing another of his kunais aiming nothing.

The head ache come stronger than before as his senses was trying to connect lost memories to reality. It was dawn. The clock was ticking. - Damn. I'm stroke stronger than I wanted - he rubbed his hand in the  hurt gently measuring the damage. By instinct he looked down trying to avoid the pain and that's when he realized the golden leash lying on the floor - I don't believe it. That's... the leash... he made it!

Wahei picked up the lease putting it in his ninja tool case, turning around to leave the death forest. For a second, though, he hesitated. Looking to the core of the woods, he wished that Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss was fine and well. - "Considering what you have been through here, I know how strong you and your bundle are. Even though... I wish we've met in other circumstances" - he smiled - ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM, MRS. FUZZY-PUSS!

He ran from the forest using the byakugan to lead him out. Albeit he was really tired, the mission have been a total success and he wasn't actually harmed. His medical skills was more than enough to take care of that. He hushed his pace so he could get into mission DC right on time to deliver the golden leash.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Search and Rescue!
[No one]
[473 Words]

last edit by Wahei on Jan 17, 2022 11:50:59 GMT -5
Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss in double troubleDec 20, 2021 13:52:14 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"If nobody hates you, you are doing something wrong” - House

Medical duties.

While running towards the mission DC, Wahei come across the duties he was suppose to accomplish and how would he handle the fact that he wasn't able to kill Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss or its bundle. It would have been way easier to let Greed do the job, but his decision was settle at the moment he stroke his own head.

Landing in a branch, he looked down and recognized the body of the big snake laying in the ground. Eventually creatures would find it and have feast of its body. That was the dark side of the nature. Well, at least that would have been the case, but Wahei come up with another plan. He placed several explosive tags all over the snake's body and blew it up into pieces - "Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss have died here as a pray of the food chain natural selection. I've had no choice but to kill its predator and preserve the client's interest" - that wasn't the truth, of course, but Wahei once have heard that a repeated lie could sometimes become true.

After cleaning out the evidences of his mislead, Wahei was finally ready to go, but something unexpected happened. One of the kitties of the bundle showed up from the woods, meowing to him desperately as if it could really communicate with him. Wahei looked to the kitty with a "REALLY?" stare as if things wasn't confusing enough for him - Go away! - he shouted, preparing to leave the scene but the kitty started to following him and meowing louder and louder. - What you want from me?

Wahei looked at the horizon realizing he didn't have many time to waste since the clock was ticking and the deadline was about to end. The cat then crossed his path meowing with even more intensity. - Look! This is just a leash, why is this so important to you anyway? - but as the kitty apprehensively got closer, Wahei could sense despair in its eyes. The kind of despair that a medic would immediately know as a call for help. - "You want me to follow you, don't you? C'mon then, lead the way!"

Wahei followed the kitty as it ran quickly to where Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss and the rest of the bundle was now hidden. At sight, Wahei could tell that something was wrong. Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss were trembling, its fur was strangely bristly and it has heavy long breathe. Recognizing the symptoms and in suddenly insight of what was going on, Wahei concluded that during it fight with the snake, Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss somehow got poisoned.

Looking into it, Wahei finally found the scratch wondering how it got hurt but focusing in what mattered most - extracting the poison to heal it before it was too late. Now he wasn't only omitting to his ninja duty of eliminating its target but was also endeavoring hardly to save its life. He wasn't thinking though. It was like his spirit was making the calls for him and he didn't actually had a choice.

"Dear Wahei... there might be a time where the path lines of being a ninja and being a doctor shall cross, and when it comes you will struggle in contradiction. But remember... no matter the fork on the road and which way you decide to go... just let your spirit burn and follow it proudly and full of passion. Because is in times like this you learn who you really are. And what kind of person you will be." - he flashbacked a distant quote from his mother, Doc. Kazuhira - "Now that I have reached that that fork, mum', I will choose to open up my own path and my very own road. Both ninjas and medics must read between the lines, right? Well, maybe there is a secret road for those who are willing to challenge the rules. That's the way I'll follow through, and I hope that makes both of us proud".

- Saikan Chūshutsu no Jutsu - he shouted after diagnosing the patient and quickly started to extract the poison in the most critical areas. He had traced the COA for the operation but as the poison had largely spread, the chances of the patient surviving wasn't very likely. Wahei on duty wasn't the kind that complain for not having the best possible scenario but for a moment he wish he could have an extra pair of hands.

That's when he thought that maybe he could. - Mizu Bunshin! - he watered cloned three versions of him. Meanwhile real Wahei was cleaning the most sensitive spots, one by one the Mizu Wahei's was cleaning the other several - but less sensetive - parts. The difference is that elemental clones wasn't able to perform complex jutsus in its excel, but his plan wasn't make the clones to only extract the poison but tu use it's watery matter to absorb the poison in a non-letal nor aggressively manner.

As the clones got full of poison, they take a safe distance and blow in poisoned water. One by one, they took inside itself the most poison as they could which not only accelerated the performance of the jutsu used by Wahei but also excelled into a new other level. As soon as Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss got stable, Wahei first-aided its scratch and other wounds, finishing all that he could do - at least for now.

That's it. As long as Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss have lots of water and refreshing meal, it will be fine. - he stood up, checking the time. There's still a slightly chance that he could make it on time to hand over the leash and the report. The bundle was now purring and rubbing Wahei as thanking for saving the leader and also acknowleding him as someone trustable. It make him very proud of his decision but he still would have to handle the bureaucracy.

Sorry, guys. But I really need to go. Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss will be okay it only need to rest for a couple of days. Okay? - he jumped in a high tree branch, waved for them and saying goodbye: - Stay out of trouble, okay? This forest included. I promise to come and visit you guys later.

So he ran as fast as he could knowing he was against time to reach the mission DC since the deadline was very close its end.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Search and Rescue!
[No one]
[1067 Words]

last edit by Wahei on Jan 17, 2022 11:51:10 GMT -5
Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss in double troubleDec 22, 2021 8:21:15 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Never think that war, no matter how necessary nor how justified, is not a crime.
Ask the infantry and ask the dead.”
Ernest Hemingway, For Whom the Bell Tolls

The neverending way.

Here it is! I've made it! - few minutes remaining for the deadline to end, the boy entered in the room triumphal. - I've retrieved the leash in less than 24 hours. - the person in charge stared at Wahei, finally saying: - Oh. Well. Right. Very good. - Yeah, I mean, the man is still in the village. You've really made it. Congratulations. - Thank you, sir! - Where's the target? - Huh? Oh. The target offered resistance to the mission accomplishment so I had no choice but to eliminate it. - Huh. Really? You? And why don't you collected the body? - Long story short, I assumed that it could have evidence of its owner ID so I blew it all up - Make sure to write it down into details in your mission report, kid. No 'long history short'. I wanna know the details! And I really hope that I don't need to remember you that lying in a mission report is a crime that might be severely punished. - Thank you, Sir. You don't need to worry about me or my report. - Huh. I hope so. Dismissed.

Wahei left the mission DC building after preparing and submitting a report relating what have happened in the mission. He wouldn't though report the fact that he used Greed to assist him in the mission accomplishment, since that was a high classified information accordingly to Shinsuke. Thus, he would provide fake details regarding Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss death: something about it has been swallowed by a giant snake right after Wahei retrieving the leash and how he exploded the snake inside-out using explosive tags to make sure no sign of it would be found in the woods. - The last part was truth though, since he would have exploded the body of the snake as a scapegoat for his version.

Outside the building, Wahei walked down the main road of the village between an wave of people who was passing by. His head was staring down in sorrow as he was now not only worried about Mrs. Fuzzy-Puss and the bundle status, but also regreting the fact that he had to lie in a official report. That was something he never would think he would end up doing before. He also lied in front of a superior official and that was also something that was not proud for, albeit he knew it was the right thing to do. - "Killing those wolves... killing the snake and then using its body to cover up my shit. The ninja path is bloody tough and dirty. I thought I was suppose to live up my mom's legacy as a medic but all I've been doing so far is deploying the mass murder system that is the ninja world. Also, I'm still clueless about most of social behavior and its conventions..." - he wave his head, trying to snap out of that line of thoughts.  

His mind was crossing his heart and the other way around was also true. In addition, the phantom pain in his soul was pulsing stronger than ever. He was trying to get the breathe and calm down. He closed his eyes for a little feeling people come and go - something he used to do in his first days in the village, when he felt scared by his new life routine. - "Speaking of... I wonder how you guys have been doing in your mission without me" - he got all introspective but decide to start walk among people. He ended up walking in circles since he didn't get anywhere else to go. Eventually, he would meet up with Nara Yoru, his teammate and the responsible to deliver the team's mission report.

[This final post is a brief of Shogi-Time! War of the Sharp-Minded]

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Search and Rescue!
[ ]
[624 Words]

last edit by Wahei on Jan 17, 2022 11:51:21 GMT -5