Kojirou's Body Forge

compose a reply
Kojirou's Body ForgeApr 21, 2024 11:07:14 GMT -5
Honō Kojirou
I have an entire world filled with reasons to become stronger!
Honō Kojirou Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday March 17th rank Chūnin occupation Academy Instructor

Building Renovations

MISSION RANK: D-Rank

NPC REQUIRED: N/A

RANDOM MISSION SCENARIO: Disabled
PARTICIPANTS:

DESCRIPTION:

The Daimyo's Heel is an old hold in need of reparations, but most importantly - renovations. Fragile infrastructure is tasked to be exchanged with sturdier materials in the case of sieges, assaults or weather phenomenon, and due to the vulnerability of workers and civilians in these periods, the two Kusa-nin - Kumori and Kojirou - are tasked with keeping guard and aiding the workers present in their endeavors.

Safe to say, nothing major occurs in the Daimyo's Heel during this time. Kojirou was almost tricked into getting drowned in a den of venomous vipers, but nature seemed to have been on his side, and the serpents dealt no harm to the heartwarming samurai. Kumori, on the other hand, knew better than to trust just any worker who came with an order to them, and thanks to her quick thinking, the culprit who tried to set Kojirou up was captured and awaits further judgement.

Futago VS Hono, But With Swords

RANK OF TRAINING: D-Rank (8 Posts)

RANK OF SHINOBI: Genin (Adv.)

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: Training for EXP Only

SENSEI BONUS: No

LINK TO THREAD: Futago VS Hono, But With Swords

DESCRIPTION:
Kojirou, unbeknownst to himself, doesn't only practice swordsmanship with Kumori in this particular day, but he also aids in her completion of practicing with a large, unbelievably heavy sword- can that tower even be called a sword? I mean, it's sharp and double-edged, but it's so ridiculously large. Safe to say, Kojirou grew newfound respect for Kumori after this spar, and he even learned to hold back a little. After all, he's considered the most skilled in swordsmanship between the trio of him, Kumori and Saya, but if Kumori was planning to use this bulk of a weapon in the future, then that ranking was bound to change. On top of that, he heard that Saya's gotten a sealing sword.

Beyond fearful of her, I tell ya.

last edit by Honō Kojirou on Apr 21, 2024 11:15:05 GMT -5
Koji has written 364 posts