Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]

compose a reply
Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]May 18, 2022 8:36:32 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Training Pursuits
"Morning already?"

There was a familiarity to finding herself out in the open once again. It was much like her time within the clan in her youth, looking up at the sky in the night, being greeting by the sun in the morning and breaking of dawn. It was indeed peaceful, and one thing you learned in that time was that you needed to get as much down in the few hours before the burst of heat razed the area and fatigue became far more apparent on the horizon. Still, it didn't make the next few moments any easier.

As Ayukawa would rise from her mat against the ground, her arms stretched upward before rubbing her head of the sand that had collected against her scalp. From there, she'd look over to the opposite tent to see if her partner had risen yet. With no clear signs, the teen would begin to make her way toward the body of water close by. Dipping her head within it, she'd pull back briefly to let the water drizzle down her face, moving then to retrieve her shorts as she prepared to get a run in before they got started today.

It had been a month now, so time was moving forward, but she had yet to find just what it was she was seeking. Granted, it would take time to find a new path, but it just felt like it would be something that was instinctual. In the end, the girl had no idea what it was that she wanted. If she weren't to be a shinobi, then what was she? If she were, then what was she willing to die for? A clan that no longer wanted her or village that held people that at times resented her?

Maybe the run would help to clear her head, but she had little faith in that kind of divine help.

Pulling over her jacket, she'd adjust the length to that of her puppet limb, ensuring it was covered properly before taking off into a full sprint.

Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
[One from each on each limb]
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle
To survive in the desert, one must be able to keep up with not just the prey, but also to outrun the wild predators as well. Ayukawa training and life in the wilderness and vast landscape has prepared her for such events. Her genetics in relation to the Saeko Clan have given her an edge in physical combat, along with making her much more agile. Living out in the desert has also made her incredibly durable due to the intense environment surrounding her, along with possessing a high amount of physical stamin

Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

Kaze has written 557 posts
Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]May 19, 2022 11:21:16 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

You've got a chance
To confront the world today
Desperate romance
Is the curse of castaways
What good is skill
If you don't make it to the dance?
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Zakku groaned as he slowly extracted himself from his sleeping mat.  His muscles screamed at him from the days before but he ignored the pain.  Grabbing his canteen he took a long drink before watching Saeko take off.  Waiting until she was what he believed to be outside of smelling distance he pulled his stash of Jerky from his pack and ate a few pieces.  Hunting for their food was fine and all but that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy a few luxuries still.  

Resealing his pack and pulling on a tank top Zakku kicked out a runners block for himself.  Taking a final swig from his canteen he attached it to his belt and watch Ayus distant form.  "She's off earlier than usual."  Shaking his arms and legs out he could feel the familiar tingle of his chakra moving through his muscles.  

He expected her to be out looking for food or searching his pack for his jerky stash not going for a run.  That was his thing.  Placing his feet against the makeshift braces he got into a runners stance and slowly inhaled then exhaled.  He knew something was on her mind and she wasn't didn't wanna share it yet.  That was fair however.  He didn't play fair.  

His chakra slowly crept into his muscles forcing them to wake up.  Feeling his lightning course over his body Zakku would let Ayu get a bit further then shot off with a thump!  He'd gotten over the initial shock of the sudden speed after the first few times he'd practiced but it was still a rush of excitement to the blue haired shinobi.  

Easily closing the distance between his and Saeko Zakku would rush past her and ahead of her.  His plan was to stop before her and get her to stop so they could talk.  The one thing he never considered was his own momentum.  As Zakku stopped he went to cross his arms but was instead yanked off his own feet by his own speed.  "Yuda no-"  Was all he got out before he was slammed and rolled several times by his own momentum before coming to a stop in the sand with a skid.  A groan escaped his lips as he stared at the sky embarrassed.
Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]May 20, 2022 17:33:15 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Training Pursuits
"Woah..."

Running was easy for Ayukawa. It didn't require a lot of thinking, nor did it hold anything to weigh her down. She just put one foot in front of the other and moved in a single direction. It didn't require her to be smart, or helpful, or have goals or anything like that. All that was needed were two good legs, and a beating heart.

She was good at it too...she always had been...

Though in seeing a flash of blue and hearing a mid-sentence in passing her, her body would slide to a stop as the blur seemed to form into Zakku, whom was now spiraling out of control and tripping over herself. It was funny...she usually was the one that did that...

Holding a hand close her face as she watched the harsh impact of flesh meeting sand and gravel, the young teen would wince and grit her teeth at the display of pain, horrified at first before quickly jogging over to her teammate with a blank expression.

"You okay Zakku-kun? That was....that looked really painful..."

As she knelt down, she'd tilt her head to the side before then looking upward.

"Which is saying a lot since I've been there too and yeah...wow....ouch...I'm sorry..."

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle
To survive in the desert, one must be able to keep up with not just the prey, but also to outrun the wild predators as well. Ayukawa training and life in the wilderness and vast landscape has prepared her for such events. Her genetics in relation to the Saeko Clan have given her an edge in physical combat, along with making her much more agile. Living out in the desert has also made her incredibly durable due to the intense environment surrounding her, along with possessing a high amount of physical stamin

Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]May 22, 2022 11:18:14 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

You've got a chance
Desperate romance
What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Zakku raised up his left arm and held up a finger.  "Shut it.  Not another word."  He dropped his arm and sat up with a huff.  His muscles still ached but he could ignore it for the time being.  Pushing himself top his feet he brushed himself off before placing his hands on his hips and looking at Ayu.

"So, something on ya mind Ayu?  Was it about the talking you've been doing in your sleep?"  Removing his hands from his hips and clasped them together and raised them up to his cheek in a mocking adoring pose.  "Oh Issei-Chan.  Let's run off and get married."  

He'd never heard her talking in her sleep he was long since out before he could even hear her snoring.  "We'll make Red Eyed babies and bring unity to the villages."  He finished with a flutter of his eyes and let out a chuckle and he returned his hands to his pockets. "Shall I continue or are you ready to tell me what's on your mind?  I've got at least another three hours of material I can go with."   Shifting his weight a few strands of his hair fell into his face.  He'd give his head a quick flip and the strands were back out of his sight.  Until the wind picked up again.

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]May 23, 2022 11:55:25 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Training Pursuits
"Ack!...I...I..

Was it possible that she had said those things? Ayukawa had not heard anyone say something about her sleep talking before. In truth, she usually thought that when she went to bed, she was in a sense, dead to the world around her. Or at least, mostly since she had started to live in the village. Before, she was at least aware of her surroundings, but the safety had perhaps dulled her senses a bit. Still, if she had said all that, just what kind of dream was she having?

"I...I..."

Her face was a red as apple, prompting her to look away before then closing her eyes as she could hear Zakku claim that he could keep going, causing the girl to reach upward with her hand as she waved it frantically.

"Please! No more!! I was just worried about Issei! Thats all! I didn't know I was that bothered by it, but I guess I am! I'm worried about what hes doing! What happening to him! Where he is! I don't know anything because I haven't heard anything since I told him I didn't want to see him or hear anything from him anymore! But I had to!! I am literally an exile from my own clan! I'm barely even a shinobi anymore! I didn't want to cause him anymore trouble!!"

Holding her hands to both sides of her head, she'd hold her eyes wide as she shake her head before screaming outwardly toward the sky.

"WHAT WAS I THINKING!!? You don't do that to someone you love!? You tell them how much you care and that you can't stop thinking about them everyday! I told him that I was so ashamed of what happened that I didn't deserve to be anywhere near him! GAH! He's probably already moved on to find someone way better by now! Not to mention stronger! Prettier! Maybe even already has plans to get married! Have kids! ...."

In mid-rant, the girl paused before then turning to look at Zakku with a calm expression.

"By the way..how do people have kids again?"
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle

Lion's Sleep

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]May 23, 2022 12:32:08 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

You've got a chance
Desperate romance
What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Zakkus eyes widened more and more as Ayu unloaded more than he thought she would.  He'd never had a girlfriend much less a love interest so he'd never thought about how everything had effected their relationship.  Hearing that she'd pushed Issei away Zakku let out a click of his tongue and rubbed the bridge between his eyes,

Then she asked how kids are made.  Zakkus face instantly steamed up turning red enough to contrast his blue hair and his mouth opened and closed as he tried to find the right words.  "Uh-...We-..."  He finally let out another click and shook his head.  "We'll go over that later i'm sure there's a book somewhere I can let you borrow that should give you a clue."

Dropping his arms he walked up to her and raised up his hand.  Showing Ayu there was nothing in it he flipped it over and flicked her on the tip of her nose.  "You've still got much to learn about your emotions.  You gotta think before you act!"  Placing his hands on his hips Zakku's green eyes pierced straight into Ayus.  "You can't give up on a relationship just because of your screw up either!"  Letting out another irritated sigh Zakku tried to find the right words.  He had no advice for relationships and here she was breaking apart in front of him.  "Issei really cares about you.  He wouldn't have come all the way here with you if he didn't so there's no way he's found anyone better than you."

"Plus...I kinda vouched for you two when I had to talk with Arashi about you."  Zakku looked away as he kept talking.  Truth be told he didn't care about many people outside the village but he'd seen how much Issei had meant to his Teammate.  "I'm sure someone in the council of doom may have also asked her looking for a crack in your guys relationship but I see the smile you get when you think about him.  It's the biggest grin i ever see on your face.  Not gonna lie.  It makes me kinda jealous."  Zakku let out a snort.  

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]May 28, 2022 10:52:36 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Training Pursuits
"....I didn't say any of those things at all did I?"

As Ayukawa watched Zakku move toward her, she'd let her gaze shift toward his open hand and then flinch as he flicked her nose and scolded her on her actions. Holding her nose with a blank expression, she'd rub it gently with both hands on either side, listening closely as she released a sigh and then nodded.

It was true that she couldn't very well just give up on a relationship because it was a failure on her part. There were people that fought and made mistakes all the time and they still managed to come together. Maybe she could do the same thing. Though she wasn't exactly sure how, she did want to try.

Yet upon hearing that even Zakku had placed a high value on her getting back together with Issei, even going so far as to speak of it with her cousin, the short haired female would feel her face begin to flush deeper into a crimson shade as she smiled sheepishly. Honestly, she wasn't sure why people seemed to think she did, but she couldn't deny that the way she felt when she thought about Issei did make her feel...hot...

"Heh heh...wait...why would you be jealous? I mean...do you wanna be with Issei?"

A blank expression came over her face before then cupping her hand beneath her face.

"Or is it me? Or is it....wait..."

Releasing a slow gasp, her puppet hand would clasp over her lips as she pointed toward Zakku with a shocked expression.

"Do you....DO YOU LIKE ARASHI!??!!"
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle

Lion's Sleep

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]May 29, 2022 1:02:44 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

You've got a chance
Desperate romance
What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Zakku arched an eyebrow as Ayu assumed her was interested in issei.  "No though I do thank you for thinking I had a chance."  He smirked enjoying playing along with her suddenly blushing face.  Maybe he could find a way to get her to blush and then get her to send a message to Issei.  "No way.  You've got Cooties"   Shaking his head Zakku would watch her gasp and then cover her mouth pointing at him.  "What the crap is wrong with yo-"  

Then his face began to glow red.  "Wha-Uh-wuh-i mean-Er-I-"  Zakku now was hating this.  His face turning a deeper red than Ayu's he turned away from her crossing his arms.  "Th-That's none of your business!"  He had to admit he did find her attractive and often enjoyed her company.  Covering his eyes he let out a sigh.  "Alright fine!  Yes I do."  Maybe then the red would drain from his face and back into his words.  "But don't you dare go blabbing to anyone.  I gotta find my own way around this.  This is between you and me and whatever creatures are living in the sand."  With a huff he shook his head.  There was going to be payback for this.  He just had to plan a bit.  "Got it?"

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]May 31, 2022 22:41:03 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Training Pursuits
"....Cooties??"

Moment Music
As Ayukawa tilted her head to the side, her arm lifting up as if to smell herself for any kind of strange bacteria, it appeared that she might have been on to something. Maybe not with him liking her or Issei, though as she thought about it...the two of them might not have had a lot in common for that to work out, but on the last one. That seemed to be enough to stammer him, to which she'd cover her mouth with both hands as she'd hear him confirm this, despite his previous protest that it was none of her business. Upon hearing this confession, the Saeko nin would nod as he told her that she was to speak a word of it to no one, as it was his problem to work out.

Removing her hands from her lips, she'd remain on her knees as she rested them on her thighs. While she was trying her best to remain quiet, she'd then finally give in to her true nature.

"But...have you ever told her that? I mean..I guess it would be weird since she is dating Asahi...or...was...I mean..its not like it would be that strange! After all, you two have known each other forever! Or at least...I think you've known each other forever...Ya never told me much about how you know Arashi! I mean, I know here because she's part of the Saeko Clan, and an heiress...and the daughter of Lady Kasumi and the Kazekage...and came to train there for a year...and because she's literally the only relative I know in Sunagakure...plus...she has really nice stuff...I mean...I wanna gourd too but then theres the clothes and the hair and...I'm not helping sorry..."

Realizing this, the girl would quiet herself for a moment before then speaking again.

"Ya know? I don't want it to be true...but Asahi never did come back from that mission you three took...and Arashi has been waiting out in the desert for months now for him to come back...I want him to come back I really miss him....but...even if he does..or if he doesn't....are you okay with...well...not tellin her?"

Her voice showed true concern over her friend, especially since she could only imagine that that feeling was like. Honestly, she kinda felt that way just being away from Issei. Not being able to tell him how she felt, how lonely she was, how much she missed him. Zakku may very well have been feeling twice that. If not more, considering that...Arashi may not have any idea how he felt....
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle

Lion's Sleep

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 2, 2022 22:46:49 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

You've got a chance
Desperate romance
What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Zakku slowly turned to face Ayu as she kept talking,.  How could she talk so much on one breath? Was she even inhaling in between sentences? Those questions would have to wait until or if she ever passed out.  Waiting for her to finish Zakku let out a soft sigh.  "I just needed to Mature for her."  

He did miss Asahi.  He'd taken up sending his Clones to Sekara to make sure no one matching his description had entered any of the trades.  Thankfully his clones never turned up anyone like him in Sekara but that did little to comfort Arashi.  Ayu made a good point though.  Was he ok with not telling her?  "I needed to mature not just so I'm a better team Captain to you and whichever unfortunate soul gets added to our team but for her.  We went to the Academy together you know."  Zakku sat himself before Ayu grabbing his canteen.

"My Mom had given me explicit instructions not to mess with with her so guess what I do?  A few months in and I've joined in with Nezumi to pick on her.  She snapped and basically beat the respect into us."  Zakku stared off as if seeing the day again.  His tiny Academy body being crushed by sand as he begged and cried for mercy.  The beast the shined in Arashi's eyes that day had shown him a fear he'd never known before but he didn't think he needed to tell Ayu what he'd really found out about the beast that lives inside of her cousin.

"Yeah she's an heiress and all those other titles but she's more than that to me.  She's inspired me multiple times to push myself from the Academy all the way to Chuunin.  She's kinda my greatest friend.  No offense."  Laying back he'd spread his arms out wide and stare at the sky.  Had he matured enough?  Zakku had been out here with Ayu over a month now.  He'd even pulled his smoking back.  It was easy when they had something to keep themselves preoccupied with.   "I can't speak much for my growth but you've definitely improved.  I won't lie I was expecting it to be a lot harder to see you getting adapted to your new arm but you've surprised me.  Also I gotta point out that you're thinking about your next step.  That's been a dramatic improvement."  Pushing himself up to his elbows Zakku looked at Ayu.  "What do you think? "  
Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 4, 2022 11:02:49 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Training Pursuits
"So thats what happened..."

The story of the events in which Zakku had witnessed had been something of a hidden point within Arashi's history. Of course, not many in the Saeko clan were aware of the connection between the girl and the One Tails, only that she were the daughter of the Village Kage and their leader. Still, Ayukawa had managed to hear about some of it from Arashi, though not to the degree in which it was described here. As far as she knew, her cousin wasn't exactly painted in the best light for her actions that day and it had led to her being imprisoned for some time. But from what it sounded like, Zakku and his friend had been the ones to start it all. To which, Zakku regretted.

He wanted to become more mature, and despite the events that had happened in the past, Arashi had still gone out of her way to help and encourage him. In a way, he felt that he had to be a better man for her.

It almost sounded like something out of one of her manga, prompting her to listen intently as she felt her face glow up with a smile on her face. Still, it seemed like that choice would remain with Zakku if he ever wished to reveal his feelings for the woman. Of course, if she were in his position, she'd be skeptical too. Not to mention scared out of her mind. Yet, she'd likely go through with it. She couldn't imagine living her life not saying out she felt about Issei...

And it was then that she felt the irony in her thoughts...

Thankfully, the subject matter shifted to what they were here to do. Train and become better than they were...

Zakku was here to help her find her reason, and he was here to become a better leader...to which he couldn't say much on. But when it came to her, he seemed to think that she was greatly improving.

With the mention of her adapting to her arm, the girl would look over the covered prosthetic and then twist it from one side to the next. It had taken some time, but within the month they'd been here, she had to use it to get by. Between hunting, training, everything required that she be a full person. She had almost forgotten that it wasn't real until that reminder, having become used to the weight.

"Well...I do have a great teacher..."

Adding a grin with her statement, she'd rest her hands upon her knees as it seemed that the question of her next step came up, leading to her sighing as she shook her head.

"I still don't know...Everyone has a reason for doing what they do...but I can't seem to find mine...and I know it's important...but I don't know what it is yet..."
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle

Lion's Sleep

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 4, 2022 12:22:13 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

You've got a chance
Desperate romance
What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Zakku couldn't help but smile.  Hearing she appreciated his efforts made him smile.  It'd been a long time he'd felt this appreciated. He was lucky to have such a willing to learn teammate.  Listening to her talk about still finding what motivates her Zakku would push himself back up to a sitting position.  

He'd take a pondering glance at her.  "Why do you want to get stronger?  Why do you want to be a better shinobi?"  Crossing his arms the blue haired shinobi would think for a few moments before letting out a satisfied humph.  "I think I got it."  Standing back up he'd bring out a clone.  "Go get some paper."  The original commanded.  The clone ran back to their camp as Zakku turned to look at Ayu.

"You're gonna be writing another letter.  This time it's going to be addressed to the clan and it's going to be an apology letter."  Zakku took a drink from his Canteen and offered it to Ayu.  "You're gonna write why you're clan should be apologizing to you."  He'd say simply as he looked up at the approaching form of his clone.  "I know your worth but you need to recognize yours and without some good self motivation you're not gonna find what drives you." His clone arrived and handed Zakku a book, paper, and a pencil.  Taking it his clone disappeared with a puff and Zakku held it out to Ayu.  "All battles begin and end in the mind." 

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 4, 2022 20:10:14 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Training Pursuits
"Wait what?"

While at first she wasn't sure if Zakku was being serious, the task summoned by this clone to accomplish made it clear that he was indeed being just that. With the arrival of a paper and pencil, the items soon gestured toward her by that of her teammate, Ayukawa would look at the tools and gently take them into her hands. With her expression still holding some confusion, the idea of her trying to come up with reasons why the Saeko Clan should apologize to her was to her laughable. Or a very cruel joke.

"Zakku-kun...they would never take a letter like this from me...if anything, they'd think I was being prideful..."

Which, was among some of the many things frowned upon by her clan. They were a family in that sense, and while they did have a hierarchy, most would never claim themselves to be better than the other. They all had their individual uses within the group and each was developed to suit that need.

As he further explained what it was he was trying to get her to see, she'd still find herself skeptical to even attempt such thinking. It was almost as if she were doing something completely wrong just by holding these objects for the attempt.

"All battles begin in the mind...."

Releasing a soft breath, the short haired female would close her eyes as she began to place the paper upon her lap as she looked down at it.

"I....Can't you just train me by punching me in the face some more?"
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle

Lion's Sleep

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 4, 2022 20:40:47 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

You've got a chance
Desperate romance
What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Zakku gave her another light chop with his hand on to the top of her head.  "The hell is me punching you in the face going to do about your confidence?  You've got nothing to prove to me.  I've seen the damage you can take and honestly it scares me how much it takes to keep you down.  Plus my hand is still sore from last time..."  It wasn't just Ayus strength that scared Zakku at times it was her durability though that had been tested recently.  He was more than aware of the power it takes to keep her down.

"What's wrong with a little show of pride?"  Zakku asked with a hint of scorn in his voice.  "Kami you're clan sounds more and more like a buzzkill every time I hear more about it.  Did they ban fun along with Ego's?"  Zakku joked shaking his head.  "Well honestly who cares what they think.  I only care what you think of you because this isn't a letter you're sending to them.  You're keeping this as a reminder of who believes in you the most."  Zakku knew he could spend all day listing the things he thought made Ayu a Special Person but unfortunately this was a lesson she'd have to discover in herself.  "You can do this."

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 5, 2022 17:59:00 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Training Pursuits
"Sorry again bout that..."

As she rubbed her head from the light chop, Zakku would continue by asking what was wrong with showing a little pride? It wasn't that there was anything wrong with it, it was simply that her clan held a strong belief in remaining humble. This was to prevent anyone from thinking of themselves over others based on certain skills. Of course, that would still seem like a strange concept to some, especially with what she'd seen of Sunagakure. Everyone was almost always measured by some level of strength or capability. Even other villages seemed to hold one group in high regard because of their bloodlines.

With him further claiming that the Saeko seemed like a "buzzkill", his question of if they had outlawed fun was a shock as she'd place one hand up with a frown.

"They aren't that bad...I mean...we aren't...I mean...you know what I mean! The Saeko clan just wants everyone to consider others over themselves. It is what makes them a family in a way...It's the only reason I can call Arashi-san my cousin despite us not even being related..."

It seemed like a poor excuse, but it really was that simple. They didn't want to lose their way of thinking by putting the needs of one over all. Of course, that often backfired and it was the very reason why Lady Kasumi had run away from the clan years ago. Still, she clearly never forgot about them, otherwise she would not have returned and things would have never gotten better otherwise.

Though it wasn't about what the Clan thought in this exercise, nor what Zakku thought either. It was what she thought. What was it about herself that she believed was valuable. This was her remainder of that, and she would hold on to it.

Holding a blank expression along with the pencil, the girl would look over at Zakku as he stated that she could do this, prompting her to close her eyes as she then stared at the page.

"What if I can't think of anything?"

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle

Lion's Sleep