Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

Life Is like an hourglass
Eventually everything hits the bottom
Then all you have to do is wait until
someone comes along and turns it around

Zakku let out an "Ugh." and tilted his head back in exasperation.  "Ok fine we're doing this a new way."  Making a hand sign he brought his clone back who stared at him with a irritated glare.  "Remember when I told you I was the one who helped Teach Rin how to use his chakra?  I used a motivator do you remember what it was?"

The original would take off kicking up plums of sand as the Clone sighed dramatically and looked at Ayu.  "I don't know if you can see but he's activating his Lightning Blade."  The clone pointed to the disappearing form of Zakku.  There was a soft blue glow coming from his right hand as the cloud he'd been making slowly began to shrink.  

"He's gonna come running back and I don't think you'll wanna be so negative about yourself when he returns."  The clone mocked and sat down besides Ayu.  "Which part do you think he'll cut off first?  Maybe he'll take another arm.  OH or a leg this time so you can be all right."  The clone let out a wheezing laugh as he laughed at his own joke.  "Oh I do crack myself up.  But seriously start thinking fast because he's coming back dude."    
Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 7, 2022 9:42:39 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Training Pursuits
"Thats not funny..."

All jokes aside, Ayukawa would frown as she began to clench the pencil tightly within her fingers, looking down at the page as she released a calming breath. She honestly didn't want to get dragged into a fight over something as silly as her being unable to write a single thing positive about herself. It just wasn't something she ever thought about. After all, she just tried. That was all there was to her tale. In the end, that was all she ever did.

Thinking on that concept further, the young teen would begin to jot down these thoughts as she'd almost sense the distant flow of chakra, it's familiarity as it was clear that Zakku was indeed serious, or at least close enough to it to make it dangerous.

Not that she intended to risk it as she continued writing, putting her thoughts on paper.
    Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
[One from each on each limb]
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle
To survive in the desert, one must be able to keep up with not just the prey, but also to outrun the wild predators as well. Ayukawa training and life in the wilderness and vast landscape has prepared her for such events. Her genetics in relation to the Saeko Clan have given her an edge in physical combat, along with making her much more agile. Living out in the desert has also made her incredibly durable due to the intense environment surrounding her, along with possessing a high amount of physical stamin

Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

Kaze has written 557 posts
Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 7, 2022 20:25:58 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

You've got a chance
To confront the world today
Desperate romance
Is the curse of castaways
What good is skill
If you don't make it to the dance?
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

The clone watched between Ayu and the advancing original.  He could tell the original was getting irritated having to go for such a harsh tactic but a point needed to be made even if it was going a bit far. 

Crossing his arms the clone focused on the original and began to study it.  When he slowed down normally he just slowed his steps or just slid along the sand until he could stop but the new speed needed a better way of getting rid of his momentum.  "Hold on a second..."  He said thinking deeply putting his chin in his hand rubbing it slightly.  

If he could figure out a way to divert his momentum into a different location perhaps into the ground or even using it as a way to shove someone back.  That would be something.  Could he use his same Chakra that fuels his speed to distribute the momentum to the ground?  That'd require some testing.  Some testing without Ayu being a Guinea pig.  Walking towards Ayu in thought the clone would put no thought into the danger he'd put himself in.  "Hey Ayu do you think its poss-"

"OUT OF THE WAY IDIOT!"  The original crashed into the clone and both tumbled into the sand the clone disappearing in a puff as the original laid in the sand a tired look of acceptance on his face.  "I'm done running for today..."

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 8, 2022 15:59:54 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Training Pursuits
"Ugh...this is horrible..."

This was far more complicated than Ayukawa wanted it to be, and while the incentive by Zakku had been somewhat helpful, it did not add anything but more frustration as she tapped the side of her head with the soft end of the pencil. It felt like the written exam of the Academy all over again. She struggled with putting her thoughts into words, her feelings onto paper, and the right way to say things didn't seem to come out the way they seemed in her head. She just had to think of positive things, that was never a hard thing for her to say about other people, why was it such a challenge when it came to herself?

As she struggled, the clone seemed to try and indicate something, but it's words were muffled out by the swamp of thoughts that were jangling about in her head. Yet, she did feel the rush of chakra coming toward her, her focus was so deep into her writing that she seemed to act on impulse. With the cloud of dust rushing around them, the clone having been knocked down and trampled by the arrival of it's maker, Ayukawa would appear from the mess balanced upon Zakku's head, her mechanical arm held beneath her body to support her weight, while the rest of her seemed still deep in thought as she released a breath before gently realizing where she was.

"Oops...sorry Zakku-kun..."

Swiftly removing herself from using him as a balance beam, she'd then allow herself to plop back down to the ground, her purple eyes blinking before then laying the paper down on her lap.

"You know? Maybe you should try looking at running another way? When I do it...its not just to get to where I'm going...It's to allow myself to think...or even to breath...or just for fun...when you treat running like a chore or focus too much on where ya wanna go...sometimes ya get there and don't know where to stop or begin..."

In placing her hand beneath her face, she'd then look upward as she thought on what she just said...

"Actually...that didn't make sense....but...ya kinda get what I'm saying right? Don't think too much?"
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

NAME: Mogura Tataki [Whack-a-mole]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: None
DESCRIPTION:
When being attacked by a fist or kick, preferably fist, the user will hop up and place one hand on the attacking limb, balancing themselves on it while using the other hand to come down and slap or punch the foe in the top of the head before they hop off.

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle
To survive in the desert, one must be able to keep up with not just the prey, but also to outrun the wild predators as well. Ayukawa training and life in the wilderness and vast landscape has prepared her for such events. Her genetics in relation to the Saeko Clan have given her an edge in physical combat, along with making her much more agile. Living out in the desert has also made her incredibly durable due to the intense environment surrounding her, along with possessing a high amount of physical stamin

Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 8, 2022 17:42:17 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

You've got a chance
Desperate romance
What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Zakku shook the sand out of his hair.  He was treating running less as a relaxing activity and more of a way of getting from one point to another.  He used to love running and this new speed was being viewed as another technique.  "You're right though."  Zakku admitted with a soft nod of his head.  "Sorry if I was going a bit overboard.  You get bonus points for sticking the landing without realizing it though."  

Zakku nodded softly before crossing his arms.  "So I gotta think less and you gotta think more about certain things.  We're one hellova team you and I."  He let out a chuckle.  "It's kinda hard to stop thinking about what to do next but we're gonna get there.  Now break times show me what you wrote."  Zakku pushed himself up to his feet and shook out any loose bits of sand that were sticking around.  Finishing with his shirt he momentarily gave a curse to whoever or whatever decided sand should be so small.

"Read it aloud to me dude.  It's just us and whatever lizards are hiding in the sand oh and the Sun."  Zakku tucked his hands into his pockets and stared at Ayu with a slight smirk.

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 11, 2022 11:05:08 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Training Pursuits
"Heh heh...Thanks.."

It was a strange combination to say the least. But, perhaps that was why it worked out so well...

Zakku was allowing for Ayukawa to have a chance to think on things more, and she was helping Zakku to think less and just go with what he felt. Each held their own value in certain situations, and it was what made them who they were. Being able to pass that knowledge down to the next person was just proof of how special they were.

While she mentally was celebrating the reward of bonus points, the idea of her now having to share what she wrote down quickly took away that happiness. As she looked down at the piece of paper, soon hearing that she had to read it aloud, the short haired female would then gulp silently before then holding it up toward her face, and staring at the words on paper.

"Dear Elders and Lady Kasumi of the Saeko,

I am only one of the many huntresses that lay under the sun of your wisdom and knowledge. But I feel that an mistake was made in what you have decided of me to be my fate. I am....I am....humble in my abilities...but I am strong...I am the fastest of many of my brothers and sisters and I dedicate myself to doing what is right. I do not shy away from danger and I face it head on without fear...I fight for those that can not defend themselves and I follow my heart...even when others might say that its wrong.

I love...I love my family my friends...and my clan...and I respect everyone equally no matter where they come from..."

In reading this, Ayukawa would then stop as she then lowered the page down before closing her eyes.

"I still don't know what that means...all I did was write down what came into my head..."

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle

Lion's Sleep

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 12, 2022 14:25:37 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

You've got a chance
Desperate romance
What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Zakku let out a soft hum as Ayu finished reading her note.  "I can tell you exactly what it means.  There's a side of you that still sees your worth.  It's in there.  We just gotta figure out how to make them a little louder."  Placing his hand on the paper he'd point to the 2nd to last line. 'I follow my heart...even when others might say that its wrong'  Tapping it with his finger Zakku would continue.

"You know I don't think I've ever told but honestly I'd probably have done the same if not worse."  Zakku could only imagine the look of horror if he'd returned to the village with a headless Kuni though in all likelyhood he'd have returned with both of his arms missing at the best case scenario.  "Remember what I said.  Listening to your heart isn't always a bad thing.  Especially if it's for someone you care about."  

Crossing his arms he'd look Ayu up and down.   "If we gotta pull that ego out of you kicking and screaming we're gonna do it.  Then when we get back to Suna we're showing everyone just how much you're needed."  Holding out his hand he made a fist waiting for a fist bump.  "Then we'll get Ramen.  My treat."

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 12, 2022 16:33:29 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Training Pursuits
"Really?? You would have?"..."

Most people had told her that what she did was reckless and stupid. If anything else, this was mostly due to the cost of what came with it. But to hear someone say that they would have likely done the same thing, it did make her feel a bit better. If anything else, it made her feel less like she was the odd one out in all of this. Of course, it may have just been him being polite. After all, she couldn't imagine Zakku taking to losing his arm well. Considering how much he reminded her of what she did in breaking his once.

But as she looked back down at the page and then at Zakku as he exclaimed how they would both return to the village far better than when they left, she'd find herself eagerly getting excited as she held her fist up high in a cheer, only to grin more so in hearing that he'd be buying them both ramen also.

"Awesome!!"

Jumping up from her seated position, she'd then stop as she held her hands pumped in at her waist.

"Okay! We can do this!! How do we do this?"

Getting her to embrace her ego or perhaps further engage with her more inner nature seemed like a challenge. If she was very much this sheltered in her opinion of her views, then getting it to come through toward helping her to realize her goal was still a ways off.

"Also...um...not to...kinda question your idea...but...well...my reason for being a shinobi is...because I follow my heart?"

Tilting her head slightly, she'd then blink as she then placed one hand upon her chest and closed her eyes.

"Does that count as a reason?"
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle

Lion's Sleep

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 13, 2022 10:09:00 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

You've got a chance
Desperate romance
What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

"Well Its more noble than getting the job done so you can go home and read."  Zakku told Ayu with a chuckle.  "We can put it up to a test to prove it."  Zakku looked around.  He was sure they were far enough for anyone they wouldn't be heard.  Turning away from his Teammate Zakku would cross his arms and take a few breaths.

"MY NAME IS ZAKKU BUROKUN!"  He loudly called out in a prideful voice.  "I FIGHT SO THAT SUNA CAN BECOME A SAFE A PROSPEROUS COUNTRY THAT TAKES CARE OF IT'S CITIZENS NO MATTER WHAT!"  Zakku listened to his voice echo for a bit before turning back to Ayu-Chan.  "Now you do it.  Yell and let it all out.  Let everyone know just how bad ass you really are."  Zakku flashed the Devil horns with both hands wiggling his hands back and forth.  

Zakku never yelled unless he was angry.  Yelling about his motivations was the closest he'd ever get to casual yelling.  It wasn't going to be a habit he just needed to help Ayu with her Confidence and since she had what he considered Limitless energy he figured it would help to burn a bit of her fuel.

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 13, 2022 20:47:11 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Training Pursuits
"Umm..."

Moment Music
People were already starting to look from their outposts near them at the display made by Zakku, yet Ayukawa honestly wasn't sure if it mattered right now. She felt the energy of positive thinking and without much more resistence, she'd soon hold her hands on each side of her face, cupping them much like a speaker within the Chunin exams.

From there, she'd begin to yell out almost in a native call for the hunt, soon stating her claim as she grinned cheerfully.

"MY NAME IS SAEKO AYUKAWA!! I FIGHT SO I CAN FOLLOW MY HEART AND HELP EVERYONEEEE!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHH!!"

Crying out much like a coyote, she'd then draw her hands back as she looked toward Zakku with a smile, soon laughing as she held her hand to her chest.

"That felt really good!! Can I do it again!?"

In attempting to wait for a response, a figure would seem to call back with a hooded frame while three others seemed to veil at their back.

"Hey! Did you two say Suna and Saeko?"
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle

Lion's Sleep

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 15, 2022 9:24:12 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

You've got a chance
Desperate romance
What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Watching Ayu yell made Zakku smile.  It was a warm and caring smile that showed pride in his Teammate.  She was gonna be ok.  That's what Zakku cared about the most.  Raising his hand up to give her a congratulatory head pat he'd get ready to let her scream some more maybe even join her.  Then a new voice stopped him dead his smile fading and his expression returning to it's neutral state.

Turning to face the newcomers Zakku's mind was already running through countless possibilities and scenarios as he examined each figure.  He couldn't see much and he left his equipment back at their camp.  He'd have to make due with whatever he had left.  Which was a hyped up Ayu.  "Technically I said Zakku."  Keeping his arms at his sides Zakku would click his tongue in irritation.  "We're from Sunagakure here to find a beast that's escaped from a traveling circus.  My dear fellows I only have one thing to ask."

Looking darkly at the newcomers Zakku would lean forward slightly.  "Are you aware of Direwolves?"  Zakku asked as he held up the paper he'd asked Ayu to write on and had drawn a tiny cute wolf but with an angry and 'supposedly' scary expression.  "They're terrible creatures and known for slaughtering cattle in droves."  "THAT'S NOT REAL AT ALL!"  One of the hooded figures pointed at the drawing as Zakku just arched an eyebrow.

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 15, 2022 13:50:53 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Training Pursuits
"Umm..."

Ayukawa would twist her body around as she looked toward the piece of paper she had wrote on, only now with the inclusion of what looked to be a crud drawing. With a blank expression, Ayukawa was ready to say something, only for one of the travelers to yell out just what she was thinking. Looking back toward them, she'd see an exchange between them and the one in the middle, their hand raised and smacking the other upside the head.

"Moron! I know it's not real! I've lived out in these deserts since before ya were born!"

In saying this, the man would remove his hood, revealing a scarred face with two dark brown eyes. His skin was kissed by the sun, tanned to the shade of leather, with his hair was only showing some lines of silver as he began to speak.

"A Suna nin came to a campsite a few months back...brought with it a massive creature that traveled through the waste...took out his camp and killed em...I wanna know the bastard that did it..."

"Massive...creature?"

With a questioning look upon her face, the girl would prepare to say something as the man would hold up his hand with a frown.

"Don't you speak to me child! የነሱን ወገን ከዳተኛ የሚያካፍለኝ ቃል የለውም..."

(A traitor to their clan has no words to share with me...)

Hearing the language spoke, Ayukawa would allow her gaze to widen before reeling back slightly and holding her hand close to her heart.

"I know the beast came from the direction of the Hidden Sand Village...I would have words with those responsible...so that I may show them their hearts before I feed it to the lions..."

If Zakku were to think back, he would recall the matter of the Sand Worm that had been lost from it's pod. He may even recall the group of poachers who had been the route cause of the even and the ending that was delivered to them. The man was one of those men's relatives, and he was also among the Saeko Clan. Or at least, it appeared as such, as he was well versed in Ayukawa's native tongue.
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle

Lion's Sleep

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 15, 2022 17:33:03 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

You've got a chance
Desperate romance
What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Zakkus eyes flashed with anger as the man quickly yelled at Ayukawa.  Seeing her recoil was more than enough to negate any feelings of peace within the blue haired chunin.  Just as he made his decision the man brought up a memory he'd forgotten.  The Sandworm incident.  He remembered the fear of merchants and visitors being forced to watch as others were pulled into the sands.  Zakku placed a hand on Ayu's head.  Giving a light reassuring squeeze he'd flash her a smile and turn back to the group. 

"Yeah I know exactly who you're looking for."  Zakku admitted grabbing his canteen and taking a long drink from it and passing it back to his teammate.  "That worm was eating people just outside of the entrance gates.  Your others were the cause of it and were dealt with appropriately."  Zakku stared each man down his expressionless face.  His mind instantly forming a plan.  

"I killed him.  I watched him scream as the worms dove out of the sand and tore him and his comrades down and wanna know something else?"  Zakku held his arms out wide.  "Because of that the worms now trust and follow my scent.  If I'm nearby they know to keep their distance but if i'm in distress they come screaming to my aide.  It's why I'm often recruited for missions to keep the worms away from places like this."  

Zakku began to smile a wicked and evil toothy smile.  "If you truly feel like you must kill me I'll tell my teammate here to stand down and we can have a duel but i'm only giving you this one chanceApologize to Ayu-chan and leave peacefully."  His bloodlust was ready.  The beast gnashed ready to be unleashed.  After months nay years of being starved of it's nourishment it raged being so close to it's deprived food.  
Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 16, 2022 13:21:02 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Training Pursuits
"Zakku-kun...."

While the youth couldn't say exactly what had indeed set the young man off, it was clear that something had drastically changed his personality and it scared her...

It was much similar to what she had seen in Issei as well, but there was something far more horrifying in the knowledge that she couldn't exactly pinpoint just what triggered it. Or how she was supposed to handle it? In the end, she could be certain of at least two things.

One, If Zakku had indeed come up with the idea to try and use the threat of Sandworms as a warning to draw these people off, it wouldn't work with anyone that had an understanding of the environment, and that such creatures weren't exactly known to operate in the way that he spoke. If anything, him being in the area, if he were carrying their scent...which he wasn't...they would have come here anyway thinking that he was part of their pod. Though in most cases, Sand Worms were less likely to come anywhere near human settlements for the exact reason that it seemed that Zakku had attacked killed this man's brother.

The second factor here was that if the man was indeed Saeko, he'd recognize this too...which seemed to be the case as a smirk crossed his face before placing one hand at his side, and the other pointed toward Zakku.

"Heh heh...This guy....this guy right here..."

With his smirk remaining, he'd then look to his men before then beginning his approach..

"I'm gonna make this quick..."

"Hold on boss! That ain't how it's done...you know that..."

Stopping short, he'd narrow his eyes as he frowned and then looked at Zakku before gritting his teeth. It was clear that he was as much ready for blood as Zakku appeared to be. They both seemed as though they were chomping at the bit. This seemed to lead Ayukawa to finally get the courage to actually speak again.

"You wish to do an honor challenge...you need to allow the challenged to prepare..."

Narrowing her eyes, Ayukawa would frown as she then crossed her arms.

"That is Saeko Law...You'd know that if you were true Saeko..."

"Do not test my patience girl...I am more Clan than you are even previewed to see..."

Closing his eyes, he'd frown before glaring at Zakku.

"Do you accept then boy!? Honor bound am I to give you this chance...You are to face me by right of blood! My honor...against yours..."
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle

Lion's Sleep

Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 16, 2022 13:54:13 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

It seems you're having some trouble
In dealing with these changes
Living with these changes
The world is a scary place
Now that you've woken up the demon in me

Zakku stood his ground as the man approached.  His evil smile staying planted as his heart began to beat harder.  Of course he lied about the sandworms they hated him just as much as everyone else.  There might be one or two that especially hated him a bit more though.  

The talking of Saeko Law brought a bit of curiosity to the blue haired chunin.  He'd have to remind himself to ask Ayukawa about it later.  Zakku looked up to the man with a bored expression and nodded doing single handsign then reaching for his headband.  "Yeah I accept but I'm not doing this for Sunas Honor.  I'm doing this because Burokun Men don't have honor."   Yanking off his forehead protector he'd unleash a blinding flash of light from his forehead.  

Weaving more hand signs Zakku placed his closed fist against his hand.  Pulling it back he would reveal a blade made out of Lightning Chakra and hold it up to the tender area of the mans nether region.  Zakku stared with a dull bored expression waiting for the mans vision to return.  "Don't hunt what you can't kill dude."  Staring at the man he'd let the heat from his blade get the point across for a few more moments before letting out an irritated click of his tongue.  "We'll call it even if you apologize to Ayukawa and leave.  I'll even tell anyone who asks that you beat me up good and save you some pride.  Deal?

A bad reputation was nothing new to Zakku nor was it anything he wasn't prepared for.  Taking on another piece of gossip to remember was nothing to the Chunin.  "I don't miss twice.