Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]

compose a reply
Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 16, 2022 19:31:17 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Training Pursuits
"Zakku-kun!!"

"Big talk from a runt! Make ya move if ya feeling brave!"

Though the flash of light was enough to put him in a moment of pause, it was not something that he was not used to. Moving across the desert required a man to work in the natural light of the sun, and within their homeland, the rays of light were far more intense than a single flicker from a headband. But it did bring a smile to his face to watch the Chunin try...

While Zakku had been fast enough to get close, the man was clearly waiting for it, and was ready. Though the assault had been halted, with a clear electrical sensation resting beneath his loins, the Saeko seemed to hold just as much of an attack ready to strike at the shinobi's temple, heat raised just between his fingertips, the wave vibrating as the two would seem to hold a stare that looked ready to kill. It was just a matter of which one would draw the first blood.

Of course, it was paused the moment Ayukawa seemed to intercede, pushing them both apart as she began to place both hands upon Zakku's chest to push him back.

"Enough! Zakku! I could care less what they say about me! Okay!? I don't care..."

Frowning, she'd then release a breath before she'd shake her head.

"But I do care about you...and this...isn't worth whatever it is that you are thinkin about doing...okay?"

While it appeared that their standoff was broken, his own men seemed to be brave enough to step in as well, drawing back their leader as they could see him ready to go, and struggling as he was pulled away.

"This isn't over Zakku! Ya hear me!!? I will fight you bastard!!"

The trio seemed to move passed them as they moved in the direction of the beach side village. In leaving them alone, Ayukawa would finally step back from Zakku, her expression still somewhat stunned as she looked at him.

"What was that?! I've never seen you that ready to kill before!"
    Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
[One from each on each limb]
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle
To survive in the desert, one must be able to keep up with not just the prey, but also to outrun the wild predators as well. Ayukawa training and life in the wilderness and vast landscape has prepared her for such events. Her genetics in relation to the Saeko Clan have given her an edge in physical combat, along with making her much more agile. Living out in the desert has also made her incredibly durable due to the intense environment surrounding her, along with possessing a high amount of physical stamin

Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

Kaze has written 557 posts
Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 16, 2022 22:42:59 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

It seems you're having some trouble
In dealing with these changes
Living with these changes
The world is a scary place
Now that you've woken up the demon in me

Zakku could feel the heat over his skin.  He knew how much it'd burn.  He'd been hit by Nezumis attacks plenty of times as a kid.  Another scar would have been nothing to the Chunin.    As Ayukawa pushed him back Zakku kept his eyes on the man as he screamed at him.  Zakku didn't reply he just stared his Lightning blade still popping in his hand.  

With a casual flick of his wrist he released the chakra and flexed his fingers.  Slowly he turned his head enough so one of his green eyes was focused on Ayukawa.  His piercing gaze would stay on her for awhile as he kept flexing his hand.  "The hell do you mean what was that?"  Zakku would finally speak up and turn to fully face his teammate.

"I've held back these urges to kill for Years and I almost got to feel that rush once more.  Do you know the Rush that comes with that?"  Scowling his arm would shake and he'd look down at it in surprise.  With a quick movement he'd grab his hand.  "No....no..."  He muttered to himself and pulled in a few long deep breaths.  Slowly he reopened his eyes and let go of his now still hand.  "I thought I had that in better control."  He let out in a sigh.  "Sorry you had to see that.  I think seeing them disrespect you kinda pushed me a bit further than I was prepared for."

Reaching up to his eyes he'd rub the bridge between them.  "No more practice for today. Head back to camp and do whatever.  I'm gonna take a nap before I have to resend a clone to Sekara again."  He turned to make his way back to camp dropping his arms.  "You're on your own for Dinner.  I'll be fine."  His head throbbed as he walked.  He also felt a bit anxious.  He pushed the feeling away and tried his best to ignore it.  

Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Training Pursuits[Zakku/I]Jun 17, 2022 9:41:00 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Training Pursuits
"Thats not...""

It was as if she were speaking to a completely different person, one that was consumed by a blood-lust that was ready to strike at a moment's notice. In all truth, it was worrying and unnerving, prompting Ayukawa to look at Zakku as he continued to speak.

"No...I've never felt like that in my life!"

In saying this, it seemed as though even he was beginning to realize this shift, his eyes looking down toward his still sparking hand and then shaking as his tone seemed to revert to a more familiar, if not frightened tone. Watching him, Ayukawa would blink for a moment, showing concern for her teammate as he began to speak of thinking he had control.

"Control?..."

This was the first she had heard of Zakku having an issue with that, if not only due to a bit of a reckless streak. But this was different, this was seriously an issue that may need some attention. As he mentioned how seeing them disrespect her had pushed him a bit over the edge, the young girl would rub the back of her arm as she began to speak with a small smile.

"I've been called a lot worse...but I don't..."

She would feel herself be cut off as he mentioned that practice was over for the day, telling her to head back to camp. She was then left to watch him proceed to return back on his own, stating how he would be taking a nap and that she was on her own for dinner, leaving her to watch him shamble back as she held one hand close to her chest and then watched him.

"Okay..."

She'd say this calmly before then looking back in the direction of the setting sun and then releasing a small breath before beginning to move back as well.

There was a lot about her teammate she clearly didn't know about...but there was one thing she knew now...whatever it was that he was attempting to pursue with his training...that may very well have been a strong part of it...

-End Thread-
    Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
-Hands and Feet-
x4 10 pound Weights
x4 20 pound Weights
[One from each on each limb]
x Puppet Arm

-S.A Used-
In the Jungle
To survive in the desert, one must be able to keep up with not just the prey, but also to outrun the wild predators as well. Ayukawa training and life in the wilderness and vast landscape has prepared her for such events. Her genetics in relation to the Saeko Clan have given her an edge in physical combat, along with making her much more agile. Living out in the desert has also made her incredibly durable due to the intense environment surrounding her, along with possessing a high amount of physical stamin

Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

last edit by Saeko Ayukawa on Jun 17, 2022 9:41:29 GMT -5
Kaze has written 557 posts