Bunk Check [Azarea]

compose a reply
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 20, 2022 21:37:15 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 340 | notes
"Whoaaa, sensei is engaged?! Man," Miroru quipped, snapping her (dried hand's) fingers in faint dejection. "There go my plans to secure his affections in like... five years!" She broke into giggles and admitted, "Not that I thought it'd ever really pan out. Plus, I can't really be mad. I think you're both awesome, and as nice as it would have been if you both just- waited around for half a decade for me to catch up a bit, I didn't get my hopes up. Even if he seems to go for girls with red eyes and hair! Maybe if I'd been a bit older, I'd have stood a chance against your feminine wiles!" She grinned, clearly serious about not being concerned or mad. "Well! All the more reason to make sure your showing in the exams is absolutely stellar!"

The stories about li'l Shig were absolutely adorable, and Miroru listened with wide, fascinated eyes. "Whoaaaa. He sounds just like Ichi-kun! They're braver now, but when they were little, whenever someone called their bluff on their bravado, they'd squeal and run for the rest of us Justice Scouts to back them up if they didn't win in the first few swings!"

That story at the end, though, made Miroru's stomach turn, and she frowned hard. "That's awful. Who torments a little kid like that, much less two at once? The more I hear about Urashi, the more confident I am that he got what was coming to him," she muttered.

She lit up for some reason at the mention of spankings. "Oh! That makes sense! Spanking is a great discipline tool for Shinobi kids. Helps build pain tolerance! I told Uriko-chan that she should ask someone to spank her to start building up her pain tolerance, you know," Miroru shared like she'd doled out some incredible wisdom, nodding sagely.

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 1 | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 20, 2022 21:58:15 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Bloody Knuckles

"Shigure didn't actually like fighting all that much when we were kids. I and our other friend Tsuki used to get into it a lot and he'd always try and pull us off of each other cause he didn't realize we were just play fighting. Which I mean... to be fair Inuzuka get real snarly when they play fight so I can see why he was alarmed." Azarea quips with a chuckle skirting over her little white lie. Miroru doesn't need to know what their real punishment had been. Though the fact the girl advised Uriko to get someone to spank her earns a snort of amusement from Azarea.

"I'm sorry Miroru-chan, but don't worry I'm sure you'll find someone your own age or multiple someones," She promises with a grin, "And ah... that's not bad advise for Urkio-chan. Though I think she might get a few weird looks asking around for folks to oblige her. Maybe start her on bloody knuckles first." The red head advises, "I think I saw her on the sign up lists for these exams. I hope she's ready for them. She was a bit ill-prepared last time we worked together."

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
Keen has written 1,221 posts
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 21, 2022 22:47:31 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 224 | notes
"Does he like fighting now? He does it, I know he feels it's necessary sometimes- does he enjoy it, though? On its own?" Miroru asked, curious how much that could have changed.

"You've worked with Uriko-chan before?!" Miroru gasped! "She made me think of you a bit when we met. Gorgeous, special hair, super smart, enviable curves..." By which Miroru meant she envied them, of course. "Why would she get weird looks asking for training? That's just kid stuff." She frowns in thought. "Ohhhhh, is it cuz she's asking for punishment? That makes sense. Yeah, probably easier to just punch some hard stuff instead..."

The bit about being ill prepared made Miroru blink. "Uriko-chan? Really? She seems so clever, though. She saw through the counterfeiter before she even proved he was using genjutsu to cheat people. What makes you say she was unprepared?" Miroru didn't sound like she was contesting the idea so much as asking for her to show her work, essentially. After all, if Uriko-chan needed help preparing, who better to help her get ready for the exams than her new friend and lifelong chum, Uchiha Miroru?!

Nobody, that's who!

MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 2c/4i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 22, 2022 19:33:22 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

A Good Fight

"I don't think Shigure will ever grow to be ok with hurting others, but he understands that a shinobi's work is a dirty thing and doesn't flinch from it. But he does seem to enjoy the thrill of combat against a worthy opponent these days." Azarea muses with a soft fond smile her expression warming with ill-hidden love whenever she spoke of the man despite her trying to deny it. "He's grown a lot. Though I suppose so have I. I was a lot more... outgoing as a child." She explains seeing ever more of herself in Miroru some days and hoping the girl would not have to learn the lessons she had in as harsh of a manner as she had been taught.

"And yes... it's the asking for punishment." Azarea hedges deciding she really did need to get Miroru those books and pronto. The kid was going to get herself in some seriously misunderstandings if she wasn't careful even if the situations would be amusing. "And Urikohime is very smart. I think she will do well, but last time we worked together she was unused to violence and combat. I'm worried she may get hurt, but I don't know how far she has progressed since then. Personally I hope I am wrong and that she's grown well as a shinobi since then." The Kumo nin explains recalling how quiet and reserved the girl had been after her first kill. Still the fact she hadn't hesitated nor attempted to fight the establishment of an order of command meant she'd do well as a chuunin where one couldn't afford to question orders in combat where hesitation meant a dead teammate. Though maybe as a medic she'd have a calmer time of things.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 293|
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 22, 2022 20:56:46 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 224 | notes
"Well, good. That's a fine quality. Liking hurting others leads to bad behavior. I'm glad he doesn't enjoy it." Miroru stated. "I don't either. I'll do it. To train, or to complete missions, but I don't enjoy it." She paused, and muttered, "I wouldn't mind hurting Hatake-sama, but that's a long shot and a half. Maybe after-" She cut off abruptly, stared at the carpet. Cleared her throat. "After I train more. He can't outlast me forever!"

She lit up a little. "OH, the challenge! I like challenges! I like being clever and winning, I just don't enjoy hurting people. So I like tricks where I win without much damage. My staff's great for KOing people, I have a jutsu to tie someone up in wires, and a couple potent Raiton techniques!" Miroru boasted. "I'll give folx a big headache, but they'll mostly survive!"

At the confirmation of her suspicions, Miroru nodded sagely. "Knew it."

"Isn't she just?! She's so clever! I wish I was as smart as her or cousin Dame! And yeah... if she's hesitating to fight, that could be exploited... maybe we should grab her for a group training?"

MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 2c/4i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 22, 2022 21:15:01 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Calm

"Well don't forget the scroll I gave you. I'm certain you may find yourself more successful with it then you think." Azarea quips tossing Miroru a playful wink as the two of them relaxes her thoughts drifting back to Shigure. She... missed him. She missed him. Azarea wasn't used to missing people. She hadn't had many people too miss, but she felt the Hyuuga's absence keenly and the thought of him laying in bed sick... She'd never hated her clan more for practically locking Konoha's gates to her. Were it anyone other then the Hyuuga clan with their eyes perhaps she could have snuck in, but if she tried it it would only put Shigure in a bad position. So she waited... and hoped...

"Ah... yeah I wouldn't mind some group training." Azarea agrees as Miroru's words jar her from her thoughts. The girl grinning wt her Kohai's rather obvious appreciation. As the two girls relaxed gossiping and chatting as they work on their nails and enjoy the calm that was to come before the storm of the exams swept through their lives.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |

quick reply

compose a reply