Bunk Check [Azarea]

compose a reply
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 12, 2022 3:59:44 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 231 | notes

"Which room was it again?" Miroru asked herself, wandering the halls of the hotel on her own. She knew it wouldn't be too hard to find Azarea's room- in theory- but that wasn't the challenge.

The challenge was getting in to lay an epic prank!

Checking her notes, she hurried through the halls, approaching her room from both sides of the hall without getting too close so she could count exactly which room it was before hurrying to the open balcony a floor above and using the rooms overhead to align her planned intrusion. Then it was a pretty simple matter of maneuvering with the skills Azarea had helped instill in her to get to Azarea's on balcony, and to slip insi

"AAAAAAH!"

Azarea was nothing if not well prepared, and Miroru found herself hoisted by her ankle, hands shoved into her lap to keep her skirt from falling as she whined at her defeat!

"Nooooooo, this isn't how this is supposed to go! I am supposed to set the clever and hilarious traps! I was gonna do the pranking!" She thrashed and grumbled loudly, muttering, "NOT. FAIR." before huffing and falling still.

"... Azarea-san..? You're- you ARE here, right..?
Hello?"

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 1 | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 12, 2022 4:08:17 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Bath

For a long moment Azarea considers just leaving Miroru hanging both literally and figuratively to finish her much anticipated bath. The woman having been soaking in the tub after a long day of training and sight seeing. But as it stood the Kumo nin was more likely to start receiving noise complaints if she abandoned the child to her well deserved fate. So grumbling under her breath, unaware Miroru was mimicing her with the same action, Azarea bundled up her hair and wrapped herself in a towel. Before stepping out of the bathroom in a gout of steam with a frown as she undid the tie holding the snare that kept the Uchiha hoisted aloft.

"Can I help you with something Miroru-chan?" The woman asked arching a dark red brow at her, the scars on her face and skin standing out starkly against her fairer pallor.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
Keen has written 1,221 posts
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 12, 2022 4:36:54 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 228 | notes
Thump.

Miroru rolled upright and sat up, having been dangling facing away when she was dropped, and scrambling back round to face Azarea.

...'s thighs just past the hem of her towel.

The young kunoichi managed- somehow- to utilize her explosive reflexes to shoot to her feet, turn in the same movement, and lean "casually" against the frame of her balcony, facing out over the city as her face went beet red. "AHAHAHA. WELL THERE WAS. But you passed! It was. Uh. A standard. Surprise. Dormitory defense check!" This was a hotel. "You got flying As! Straight colors! UH. FLYING COLORS. GOOD JOB."

She had not prepared for an onsen episode.

Her facade melted a bit. She still didn't turn around, in case Azarea wanted to get dressed. "Ah- I was gonna set up some silly prank. Nothing big. Like a stuffed animal on a string or something. Just something to startle you so I could giggle and see if you wanted to hang out. I do it all the time with my friends back home. But you out-pranked me before I even started! Congratulations! Not everyone can say they beat Tricky Mikki at her own game!"

MISSIONS
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 12, 2022 11:21:13 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

Educational

Watching the younger genin flail at the sight of so much skin even if all the important bits were covered by a towel Azarea couldn't quite help, but chuckle at the kids expense. The Kumo nin moving while Miroru's back was turned to begin the process of getting dressed and if the Uchiha thought to peak well... she'd realize Azarea was much more well endowed then the tight chest bindings and layered shinobi gear she wore let on. All those missions running cross country had done wonders not only for rebuilding her muscle, but left the woman sporting a rather shapely ass to match her front. "Miroru that wasn't a prank. That's just standard security traps." Azarea explained her voice patient and lips quirked into a shadow of a smile as she tugged on her underwear and began the process of putting on her bra and bindings.

"But I'm glad to hear it was an educational experience..." Maybe in more avenue then one from how the girl's cheeks colored. Perhaps Azarea should look into sneaking her a few books on eh-hem intimate matters. Clans could be, as she recalled, a bit backwards in that sort of education given most Kekkei Genkai clans didn't accept seduction work for risk of muddying the waters as one might say. "Though you know if you wanted to hang out you can just leave me a message at the Hotel front desk or slip a note under my door so long as the note doesn't read like a blackmail or ransom threat." She teases gently needling the girl as she took her time pulling on her jumpsuit all the more to taunt the poor thing.

Justu Goes Here

流人
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 12, 2022 21:55:45 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 260 | notes
Peeking was essentially inevitable. To say Miroru was envious of those curves hardly started to cover it. She was still twiggy as a stickbug, and filling out was not- at least yet- on the schedule. She could see a lot of skin in the indistinct reflection, disappearing patch by patch as Azarea got dressed. "Practical, protocol, it's all the same. It's pranks! Just pranks for safety!" She insisted.

Her mood cracked a bit as she put something together. If someone had caught her the same way... she'd have given herself away. Until and unless it became public knowledge that she harbored her special guest, she couldn't even consider undressing for anyone. That wasn't, in and of itself, a problem, but it meant a lot of things. No onsen trips. No changing with anyone else in the room. Not without using the Transformation jutsu to turn into HERSELF without the Kyuubi's seal.

Which would mean lying to her friends all over again.

"Oh. Um. I know. I just. Like I said, me and my friends do it all the time. I thought you might like being included in the tradition instead of just. Getting pestered by some random kid to hang out, you know?"
Her tone was a bit flatter, dragged down by her realization of how thorough her deceptions were going to need to be for a long time coming.

MISSIONS
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 12, 2022 22:17:04 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Painted Nails

"I guess that's one way to look at it," Azarea agreed with a soft chuckle as the woman sat down on the bed half considering pulling on her boots, before deciding against it. Instead she dug through her pack and pulled out a few things of nail polish, "You any good at painting? I figured with an eye for pranks you have to have a steady hand. You do my nails and I'll do yours." She offered suspecting maybe Miroru just needed some girl time. Kunouchi were rare at times and most teams tended to be male heavy so a relaxing afternoon just the ladies seemed the ticket for them both.

"And you know I really don't mind hanging out with you Miroru. It's not as though I have too many friends back in Kumo aside from Auntie Kizumi and Daisuke. Sengo's not bad, but the man is busy writing one of his novels." Azarea explains tossing a few pillows down on the floor as she made herself comfortable and gestured for Miroru to do the same. "Ryo for your thoughts?" She inquired noting how the girls usually bright cheer dimmed. Not that she could comment given she herself had grown a bit more dour since she had been forced to send Shigure off to his death.

Justu Goes Here

流人
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 12, 2022 22:39:18 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 270 | notes

"I'm pretty good with my hands, yeah," Miroru affirmed, brightening a little. "Do you want me to do your fingers and toes? Or just one set?" The girl asked as she wriggled out of her shoes and padded over barefoot to clamber onto the pillows beside Azarea.

"Really?" She seemed somewhat astonished to hear that. "I figured- y'know. Cuz I'm young and stuff, you wouldn't feel like it. Lotta my older cousins aren't too excited to have me hanging around for just that reason. And I get it. Really! But it's super nice that you don't feel that way."

"Kizumi... is that the name of the Raikage? I feel like that's the name of the Raikage." The girl knew her stuff! "Who's Sengo-san? He's a writer? What's he write about?"

"Oh. Um." She hesitated. Notably. Not a mild hesitation at all. "Do- you- have to keep secrets a lot? Like. From people you trust?" She stared at the floor as she spoke. "I've got a secret I have to keep from just about everyone. Not a bad one. I'm not, like. Getting hurt or mistreated!" She seemed to rethink those terms after she said them, and grimaced faintly. That wasn't strictly accurate, at least the hurt part. "But I can't tell my friends and it really bothers me hiding things from them. Have you ever had to hide stuff from your friends?"

MISSIONS
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 13, 2022 11:43:36 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Secrets

"We'll do both for each of us. It's nice to have something pretty to make you feel human sometimes." Azarea quips as she pulls out the various bottles of Kunoichi grade chipless nailpolish and offers them to Miroru to inspect. Waiting for the girl to pick her favorite color while Azarea claimed a rich scarlet red.

"And age should never be a determining factor in friendships. People who shame others for such things don't really understand how to just enjoy another's company. Riku-Sensei and I were friends and he had nigh ten ore more years on me. I like to think Kizumi-sama, and yes that is the Raikage, and I are friends of a sort. Sengo is my genin teammate. He's not really interested in promotion as being a shinobi is more of a side gig for him. He writes childrens books." She explains answering each question patiently with a small amused smirk. Though at Miroru's question her amusement fades like early morning fog as a frown tugs at her lips.

"Yeah... yeah I have my secrets. All Shinobi do. It's nothing odd or strange. Allowing others to know of them is a show of vulnerability and trust. Not all friends are the sort you want or have to share things with and that's ok. However I understand that at times it can feel wrong. Make you even feel guilty, but you need to realize you don't owe others your secrets." Azarea murmurs lifting her gaze to hold Miroru's her voice firm and reassuring. "Not telling everyone all your personal business and wanting privacy is different then say keeping secrets from a superior that might hurt others or lying about things that could hurt your friends." She clarifies not wanting the girl to get the wrong idea.

"And sometimes those secrets are as much for others safety as your own. Like how I disguised my appearance in Hi no Kuni. I knew my name would not be important enough to garner attention, but my appearance might and that attention could have hurt myself or others." Azarea adds before arching a slow questioning brow at Miroru, "Do you think I was wrong to do so? Do you feel like I owed you my real appearance?" She inquires hoping to make a point and ease the girl's guilt.

Justu Goes Here

流人
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 13, 2022 15:51:20 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 276 | notes
"Okay. Both, then. That sounds good,” Miroru stated, picking some snow white polish for herself. She listened closely to Azarea’s statements on age, and nodded along in clear agreement. "I think so too, but lots of folx don’t want to spend time with people they find less mature than they are. Or that are dorky old people from their perspective.” She widened her eyes a touch at the last comment. "He writes children’s books? That’s exciting! I wonder if I’ve read any of his work…”

"No, like… I get all that. I know there’s lots of mission secrets, and stuff like that, but that’s the sort of thing you can say "It’s classified,” or "That’s a family secret” and people understand. But I have to be super careful to make sure nobody even asks about it. Someone did once and Hatake-sama yelled at me for even letting someone get that close to looking into things,” she muttered resentfully.

"I don’t think you owed me your appearance, no. We’d just met. It wasn’t important to how we interacted. But I’m talking about my closest friends, the ones I grew up with and that helped me get where I am. They don’t deserve to be lied to. It’s not keeping them safe.” She wiggled her toes in the carpet, muttering, "At least I don’t think it’s to keep them safe.”

MISSIONS
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 13, 2022 16:18:45 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Respect

"Hatake-san is an asshole and you should prank him," Azarea quips without so much as missing a beat as she plucks the white nail polish from Miroru and catches the other girl's ankle. Holding her wiggling foot still as she begins to paint her attention appearing fully focused on the task of coloring the girl's nails, but appearances could be deceiving. "But that's just my personal opinion and you can feel free to tell him I told you that." She adds carefully layering the paint onto Miroru's big toenail.

"That said if it's a secret your superiors don't want known then you are protecting your teammates by not telling them." Azarea assures her as she moves on to the next nail, "But if you want to throw people off your scent usually just tell the guys that you're dealing with 'women's issues' and usually they shut up. For the girls if they ask why you're acting weird just tell them you've got a lot on your mind and the polite ones will ask if you want to share and then leave it be when you say no. Refusing to talk is not the same as lying." She adds happy enough to teach Miroru some of her tricks.

"Or you could just do what my Sensei would do which is turn into a crow and fly off whenever someone attempted to make him do anything unpleasant. I'm starting to understand as I get older why it was his go to method." The woman adds a soft fond chuckle spilling from her lips and her expression soft and fond in regards to the man. "But just like I didn't owe you my appearance and I have my reasons for such things if your friends are really your friends they will understand and respect your privacy."

Justu Goes Here

流人
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 13, 2022 21:46:38 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 263 | notes
"HA. That's a laugh. Prank him? He'd literally see it coming a mile away, he's a dirty cheat!" Miroru huffed. "ALL my teachers are dirty cheats, with their magic blood eyes or their "I'm just that good" magical SKILL eyes. It's not fair! I've never gotten to pull a prank on a teacher, not even once, AND I HAVE TRIED," she insisted, watching Azarea work on her toes, quietly pleased with her handiwork!

"Yeah, it's more along those lines. So maybe you're right. It doesn't feel like it's meant to protect others, just." She's quiet a moment. "Uh. Sooo. That's a great idea? For like. Most people? But. Uhm. My friends wouldn't buy that for a second? Cuz. I'm." Miroru leans her head back and stares at the ceiling. "Kinda. Missing. The appropriate equipment for that? Or well. I mean, I get crampy, and bathroom breaks suck for a few days. I guess I could trust them to just assume I mean that."

She did seem to perk up some at the idea of deflecting and declining rather than hiding and lying. "That's true! That would work, I bet!"

"Wait, he'd just POOF I'M A BIRD and forkin' LEAVE?" Miroru couldn't help giggling at that. "I like to turn into this goofy little pug sometimes. I could always do that when things get awkward. I can scoot pretty quick when I'm tiny!"

MISSIONS
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 13, 2022 22:00:13 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Glitter

"Miroru. Miroru. Miroru... you're not thinking in the right terms here. They can see you planning a prank. So you have to ensure the pranking method is so innocuous they never even think to look for it. Also avoid anything that uses chakra or moving parts that can be seen with the Byakugan." Azarea explained her scarlet eyes lighting up with a spark of mischief. The weight of her grief and sorrow that had hung over her like a fog lifting for a moment as she finishes Miroru's foot gesturing for the girl to keep it dry as she stands and grabs an empty mission report scroll. Then digs into her bag and pulls out... some very shiny particles of dust. 'Glitter' the sales clerk had called it. Mostly used for decoration, but the moment she saw it Azarea knew she had to have it for her arsenal. Returning to her seat the red head pulls out a brush and writes "From Azarea" at the bottom of the scroll and demonstrates how most scrolls roll up into a little hollow container to keep dry. Unrolling when one pulls them open.

"Watch closely young grasshopper." She instructs even as she dumps the entire bag of glitter into the slot of the tube of unrolled mission scroll and then rolls it up sealing it in. "Give this to Hatake and feel free to blame me. Then you'll see the glory of planning. Few people think to check scrolls for anything other then chakra that might be contained in fuinjutsu." Azarea promises with an evil smile.

The mental image of a glittery Toshizou already doing wonders for her mood.

Justu Goes Here

流人
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 14, 2022 18:29:12 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 223 | notes
Miroru blinked. "I'm not? Are there other prank philosophies?"

She had to admit, being observed made pranking more difficult. So Azarea might well have a point there. She nodded and shifted to keep her foot aloof and unmarred, watching her move to collect a scroll, a case, and a bottle of... something. Something shiny! Sparkly!

The plan came together, and it was all Miroru could do to clap her hands over her mouth and smother the urge to snicker and laugh! "You think this'll get him? I suppose there's nothing for him to spot inside, is there? That's clever!"

Miroru paused, though, thinking a moment. "Azarea-chan? How do you Hatake-sama? You said he deserves to get pranked. You're totally right, but- you're from Kumogakure. How did you meet the head of the Hatake household? He isn't exactly... um... what's a good way to put it... diplomatic? I don't see him meeting with outsiders! He'd just make them all mad and then we'd have more enemies!" She thought for a moment. "Do you know Shinde-chan, maybe? She could have introduced you to her dad, I bet! Is that it? Did I get it right?!"

MISSIONS
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 14, 2022 18:51:23 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

To Know

"Nothing to see. Nothing out of order. Nothing to suspect." Azarea assured Miroru well aware how Toshizou's mind worked if how her own was so often likened to it was anything to go by. The woman settling back down as she picked up Miroru's other foot and began painting her big toe.

"No I've never met this Shinde-chan. I've only been to the village outskirts." She explained carefully smoothing the polish into place, "Why? Is he a friend of yours?" Azarea inquires with a slight tilt of her head indicating that she is listening, but her attention is mostly focused on the job at hand. "A boyfriend maybe?" She asks with a slight playful waggle of her eyebrows.

"As for how I know Hatake-san well... like your own secret it's not one you can unknow should I tell you. Are you sure you want to hear it?" Azarea questioned her lips quirking into a rueful and bitter smile.

Justu Goes Here

流人
last edit by Aburame Azarea on Oct 15, 2022 18:09:57 GMT -5
Bunk Check [Azarea]Oct 15, 2022 17:39:05 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 226 | notes
"Hm. So pranks can be more effectively delivered as artillery or booby traps than active deception. I see, I see. As expected of Azarea-chan! Always so clever!" Miroru nodded in approval, clearly impressed!

"Oh. Well, Shinde is a she! My age, white hair, pretty and nice. She made Genin before I did and helped me work on my hand seals and everything! But no, not my ess ohh. I don't have one. There's people I like, but. I haven't approached anyone. I have- too much to do!"

She was surprised to hear that how she knew Hatake-sama was a secret in and of itself. "Oh. Um. Hm. Well, let me ask just this. Is it the sort of secret that's gonna make my village go "UND NOW HYU MUST DIEEE" or something? I do wanna know, unless it's specifically gonna make my village hate me or hunt me. Or you!" She peered at Azarea closely, trying to get some hint of just how dangerous this secret was. She WAS curious, no doubt about it, but she had reservations about sacrificing her safety or Azarea's just to hear it- so she at least had to ask!

MISSIONS

quick reply

compose a reply