The Root of all his Problems

compose a reply
The Root of all his ProblemsNov 9, 2022 7:57:18 GMT -5
Inuzuka Tsukimono
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Inuzuka Tsukimono Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 26 years old birthday rank B-Rank occupation Root Captain
     Tsukimono say holding his fallen mentor in his arms, his lifeless body, still warm in his hands. What a cruel twist of fate this world had come to. The young man knew not why the Hyuuga had left him in such a sickly and torturous state, he couldn’t understand how anyone would do this to a member of their own family, their own clan, their own pack. He had lost so much over the past year, Azarea had disappeared, the Aburame unwilling to even mention her name. Izanagi had gone to jail, unable to handle his grief the man’s sticky fingers had gotten the best of him, caught trying to steal info from within the Aburame compound. Then there was Kyo, the dead Hyuuga that Tsukimono clutched so closely, who for the past year had been stuck here, deep in the Hyuuga compound, barely clinging to life. Tsukimono could still hear his sensei’s last words, begging for the young man to end his suffering. Tsukimono’s tears still stained his sensei’s clothes as he cried over his now dead form. Tsukimono knew how this situation could look to an outside observer, but he just couldn’t pull himself away.

When the Hyuuga burst into the room, Tsukimono hardly even reacted. His Kunai was still stuck in Kyo’s chest, his eyes were still filled with tears, and yet the Hyuuga cared not. He didn’t even turn to face them when they grabbed him and pulled him away from the body, forcing his arms behind his back and locking them in place. It was the dead of night, but Tsukimono was still being dragged through the center of the village, it seemed as if the Hyuuga were going out of their way to make sure that Tsukimono was humiliated. A murderer being marched through Konoha’s streets. When he found his way to Konoha’s precinct, Tsukimono didn’t even have the energy to yell. He simply sat, silent, as the shonobi processed him. He was sat in a dark room, his arms still behind his back, his head bowed down.

The first person to come talk to him had the white eyes of the Hyuuga, and Tsukimono simply stared into their eyes, trying to stare straight to their soul, trying to see if they knew what the hell was going on in the bowls of their compound. He didn’t even respond to a single question asked, knowing that if they broke their vows and spoke that all Tsukimono could do would be yell. Beg for answers that would never come. He thought back to Azarea, and simply wondered if she was suffering the same way Kyo was, how deep in the depths did the Aburame bury their secrets. After awhile, the Hyuuga seemingly gave up, walking out of the room and once again leaving Tsukimono alone with his thoughts. Alone to contemplate what would happen to him, how would the Hyuuga hide this secret like they hid Kyo. 

When he heard the door open, he didn’t bother looking up.
"Just fucking kill me, Hyuuga,” Tsukimono practically barked.
coded by benetnasch of THQ

Muse:
Artificial Nocturne

Notes:

Tags:
@

Words:
Tuturu has written 73 posts
The Root of all his ProblemsNov 9, 2022 7:58:40 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Aku Soku Zan - Slay Evil Immediately
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
age 37 years old birthday April 15 rank Elite Jounin occupation Shinobi Council | Commander of Root
header
"the root of all his problems".
"A man who can't uphold his beliefs is pathetic, dead or alive."

JURISDICTION

The Hyuuga who was standing before him was a member of the main house. Half of his face was completely scarred by serious burns, prompting many of the veins around his face to naturally budge, to the point it was impossible to determine if he was keeping his Byakugan activated or not. The man had a rather taciturn expression on his face, and he stood before him in silence. When Tsukimono barked, the man chuckled lightly and shook his head. "You misunderstand me, boy. I'm not here to kill you. I'm here to ask you questions, and you will answer me." he said as he walked to the middle of the room, just in front of the chair that Tsukimono was sitting on, tied by his hands and feet.

"Why did you kill Kyo? What did he tell you before he died?" he asked, as he started waiving four hand seals, simple enough, but what came next was quite concerning. "Hakke Banshou." when the man slammed the hand on the grond, a grid of seals appeared, and Tsukimono's body would feel like it had been struck by a constant wave of lightning, searing his flesh from the inside, causing major pain. Fortunately, for him, his torture would be short-lived, for a moment later, three masked Shinobi - which the Hyuuga assumed were with the ANBU - appeared on the scene.

"Hyuuga Hirohito, we are taking jurisdiction over this case. Thank you for capturing the criminal, but we must ask you to leave." the man with a wolf mask and bright scarlet eyes said. His tone was cold as ice. The Hyuuga paused his technique and turned around, studying the three man for a second. "Urashi-sama asked me to personally oversee this case." he defended himself, but his tone showed signs of uncertainty. "Urashi-sama holds no jurisdiction here. This is not solely a clan affair, but a village affair. I will not ask again." he said, and the other two members of the ANBU took a step forward, and Hirohito, assessing the situation, finally yield. "Very well. I trust you to share any relevant information that is of interest of the clan, shall you extract any." the man said as he slowly walked away from the place.

"Make sure he is far enough from here." the man said, and one of the members of the ANBU left, to ensure that the Hyuuga were not prying into the interrogation.

"You can train a dog with food. You can buy a person with money. But there isn't a man alive that can put down the Will of Fire. Some things will never change. The Will of Fire will never be extinguished"

Interrogation Room
Flashback
[]
[410 words]
Ren has written 399 posts
The Root of all his ProblemsNov 9, 2022 8:00:13 GMT -5
Inuzuka Tsukimono
Inuzuka Tsukimono Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
     "I’m not answering shit! Why the hell was he there!?” Tsukimono burst out. He had been holding back, but he recognized this face, this scarred Hyuuga. A loyalist to the core, someone that Tsukimono was sure would know what was going on. If anyone was going to know the secrets of the Hyuuga, it be someone like Hirohito. Wether or not the man would answer anything was a different question entirely. One that Tsukimono felt like he unfortunately already knew the answer to. Especially when he started to ask what Kyo had told him. That question only confirmed Tsukimono’s suspicions, there was more to this story. He was being tortured for a purpose, and Tsukimono was going to get answers. 

Tsukimono was sure he understood the purpose of a technique like this. In theory, all that Tsukimono should have felt was pain, but the Hyuuga had underestimated the feeling of pure rage that Tsukimono had. He was in pain, a hell of a lot of pain, but he refused to show it. Staring daggers into Hirohito while gritting his teeth and trying as hard as he could to tense his body. It wasn’t like the Anbu weren’t used to intense pain like this, Tsukimono could last at least for a little while like this, and hopefully the look on his face would be enough to put fear in the heart of his torturer. The Demon Dog would live up to his moniker this day or he would die trying. 

Seemingly however, Tsukimono would be saved by an outside source. Three Anbu on the scene. Tsukimono scoffed. He had been begging for help to look into the Hyuuga, and they didn’t care. Yet the second he was in trouble with the law they wanted to take over? Tsukimono let out a full growl before Hirohito had even left the room, his eyes now locked on the wolf mask. Tsukimono had seen plenty of wolf masks, his own mask was a similarly fashioned dog mask, but he hadn’t seen this design before, and the scarlet eyes seemed unfamiliar to him. It wasn’t a squad that he had worked with before. A clean up squad? No, if the Anbu was going to kill him he wouldn’t have even made it to the interrogation room. Maybe their words were honest, it made some sense at least. The Anbu would want to handle a murder that involved an Anbu. His anger was certainly still there, but a confusion and intrigue had certainly mellowed him out for the time being.
"Look,” Tsukimono started, figuring he could do something to explain himself in the moment, "something is fucking up with the Hyuuga. This isn’t my fault.”

Muse:
Artificial Nocturne

Notes:

Tags:
@

Words:
The Root of all his ProblemsNov 9, 2022 8:00:59 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
age 37 years old birthday April 15 rank Elite Jounin occupation Shinobi Council | Commander of Root
header

PRIVACY

When Tsukimono started, trying to point out that something was up with the Hyuuga, the ANBU with a bird mask scoffed. "You think? Hmph... Boss, should we even waste time with this guy?" the man asked, with quite the scornful tone, but the man with the wolf mask showed no emotional reaction to that. Instead, he looked at the Inuzuka dead in the eyes, he knew who he was, and he also knew what had happened to Hyuuga Kyo. He was hoping that he would just end up dying and getting rid of his suffering, but seemed like the Hyuuga had their own way of punishing those who defied the clan's leadership. It was wicked, and he didn't like the approach, but it was not his problem. Well... Until now it wasn't at least.

"You messed with something you shouldn't. The Hyuuga are a complicated clan, but they do have power and influence in the village. And even this..." he said, pointing out to the fact that they were alone in the interrogation room. "This is not something we will be able to keep up for long. Now... I know why Kyo was being kept there, and I know why they did that to him. It is unfortunate, but the village won't be on your side. For all purposes, you killed an ill, helpless man. You just gave them the perfect scapegoat in your mercy. Do you realize that, kid?" he man asked, keeping his cold, yet serene tone. The bird masked man scoffed. "Boss, we should just end this boy's misery. Get rid of this trouble." and once again, the wolf masked man didn't bother with a reply.

"Seems like the Hyuuga is finally out of range. We can speak freely now." with his Mind's Eye, he was keeping tabs on the surroundings and now that they knew for sure that no Hyuuga was within ten kilometres of their interrogation room, privacy was - at last - theirs.

"You can train a dog with food. You can buy a person with money. But there isn't a man alive that can put down the Will of Fire. Some things will never change. The Will of Fire will never be extinguished"

Interrogation Room
Flashback
[]
[332 words]
The Root of all his ProblemsNov 9, 2022 8:02:21 GMT -5
Inuzuka Tsukimono
Inuzuka Tsukimono Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
     Tsukimono wasn’t exactly in the mood to hear some masked moron tell him how he had messed up. He knew he made the right decision, no matter what happened next. Kyo was suffering, and he refused to let that continue. If the Hyuuga used him as a scapegoat, so be it. Saving Kyo mattered far more than his freedom. The one in the bird mask was far more frustrating, acting so dismissive towards him like he was so much better. Where the hell did he get off acting like that. "You got a problem bird brain, loosen the straps I’ll show you who’s a waste of time.”

He knew it probably wasn’t the best idea to be picking fights, but his mouth had always acted faster than his brain anyways. The idea that he would try and "put him out of his misery” just made him even angrier. "If you know what happened to Kyo how about you fill me in, I’ve been asking for help for months now, so why am I just now hearing that you guys have info on this? Why only get involved now? You guys just like fucking with me? Did you want Kyo to die too?” But it was then that Tsukimono heard him mention something about speaking freely. It just confused the young man even more. "What the hell is going on? You guys can’t be Anbu, he called you boss. I know the boss, and that’s not his mask. Who are you guys?”

Muse:
Artificial Nocturne

Notes:

Tags:
@

Words:
The Root of all his ProblemsNov 9, 2022 8:03:01 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
header
"the root of all his problem".

PROPOSITION

The man with the bird mask seemed to get a bit aggravated by the challenge and took a step forward, but it took the wolf mask man only a glare to make him back off. "He was asking for it." the man defended himself, but he was not given an answer. The other ANBU member who was there before just returned, this one had a monkey mask. "You must know that already, but we are on the clear." he confirmed, and then he just stood in the room, not saying anything or antagonizing anyone. "Alright, now I need you too out, and making sure nobody approaches this room. But stay close." he ordered, and the two nodded and walked out of the door.

"The Hyuuga clan wants you dead, and there's only one person in this village who can save your life. And that person is me." he started. "Now... I'm not one to do anybody favours, however, I am one to look after the people working under me. So if you want to live, this is your lifeline, boy. If you cooperate, I can let you know what happened to your former sensei." and with that, he paused, giving the young man some time to think about what he was going to say.

Interrogation Room
Flashback
[]
[219 words]
The Root of all his ProblemsNov 9, 2022 8:04:10 GMT -5
Inuzuka Tsukimono
Inuzuka Tsukimono Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
     Tsukimono was almost excited when the bird mask stepped up to him, him leaning forward and lifting his jaw up, as if he was begging for the man to take a swing at him. Seeing the wolf mask holding him back, followed by the monkey mask rejoining them in the room, was peaking Tsuki’s interest in the meaning of this interruption. So he decided to give the clear leader of the group a chance to talk, without interrupting for once. He wasn’t sure how much trust the wolf was actually owed, but at the moment it seemed like he didn’t have much of a choice but to give him the benefit of the doubt. 

When it came to his first line, Tsukimono had every reason to agree. The Hyuuga clearly wanted him dead, that interrogation was a formality. They wanted to know what he knew, to see if he’d admit to something, but he was going to die regardless. There was a reason they were hiding the truth about Kyo from the public, clearly the Hyuuga were willing to kill for their secrets, and even worse than that. He was happy to see that he was right before, this wasn’t the boss of the Anbu, so who the hell was he. A question that’s answer was getting harder and harder to answer by himself. 

"I’m not really in the habit of working for people who don’t even tell me who they are. But something’s telling me this is a "if you tell me, you’re gonna have to kill me” situation.” Tsukimono stared into the man’s eyes, trying to read any information he could, but getting nothing. Whoever this was, he was even more cold than the Anbu boss, and that was certainly saying something. Tsukimono thought about his mentor, about what had happened to him, about what was happening to Izanagi, and Azarea, and who knows who else. What other skeletons were hidden in Konoha’s closet. "Fine, if it helps me get back at those damn Hyuuga, I’ll join you, Boss.”

Muse:
Artificial Nocturne

Notes:

Tags:
@

Words:
The Root of all his ProblemsNov 9, 2022 8:04:31 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
header

ROOTS AND PARENTHOOD

The man nodded at his words. "That is exactly this type of situation." he simply said, letting the Inuzuka consider his options now, and finally he made the right choice, or at least the choice that would allow him to keep a semblance of his life. "Smart man." he said as he got up from the chair and approached Tsukimono. He would waive a few hand seals and then forcibly open the Inuzuka's mouth, sliding his thumb on his tongue, thus marking him with the sealing of secrecy from the organization, the Cursed Tongue Eradication Seal, which would prevent him from ever speaking about anything incriminating related to the applicator, or the organizations they belong to, by paralyzing their entire body, and taking away their ability to speak or move unless the seal is interfered with.

Three solid lines would appear at the tip of his tongue, with an additional two broken lines in the back. And once the seal had been applied, the man would finally remove his mask, revealing that he was a member of the Hatake clan, known as the Demon of the Fleeting Blossoms, a famed Missing-nin killer, and Konoha's strongest kenjutsu user. "Now you know who I am. My men and I are not regular ANBU operatives, we work for an organization called Root. The same organization your father helped me resurrect." he announced, cracking a somewhat wicked smirk at the mention of Tsukimono's father.

Interrogation Room
Flashback
[]
[247 words]
The Root of all his ProblemsNov 9, 2022 8:05:55 GMT -5
Inuzuka Tsukimono
Inuzuka Tsukimono Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
     Tsuki wasn’t a big fan of someone reaching into his mouth, in any other situation he’d have been digging fangs into the man’s hand until he drew blood. He especially wanted to get back at this masked freak for the dismissive way he said the "smart man” comments. But he kept his mouth shut, figuratively at least. In reality his mouth was wide open to let the man put whatever this seal was on his tongue. Just based on the secrecy of what was going on, and the placement of the deal itself, Tsukimono could make some guesses as to what the seal did. Likely something about his ability to talk about what was going on here. 

It was what happened after that truly shocked the young man. The moment the wolf mask slid off his face, Tsukimono recognized the man behind it. It had been a very long time since he saw that face. When his father had died. The two names that were given to him sprang memory back into Tsukimono’s head. After he had first gotten back to the village, after the Chuunin exams in Sunagakure, after Azarea had gone missing, he looked through his dads papers. Tsuki didn’t know what his dad did, but he knew how secretive it was, and he had thought something in those papers would give him info on Azarea’s location. 

The info didn’t seem important at the time, but the name Root had come up a few times. His father was Anbu, but Root seemed even more secretive then that. In all his papers it was only ever mentioned in code. The root of the tree from which the leaf grows. If he had paid attention he could probably have found more, but it wasn’t what Tsukimono had been looking for at the time, so he never gave it the time it now clearly deserved. 

"What the hell man!”
He once again barked out, "You could’ve just asked. If my dad was apart of it you know I would’ve jumped on the opportunity. You could have told me this when he died!”

Muse:
Artificial Nocturne

Notes:

Tags:
@

Words:
The Root of all his ProblemsNov 9, 2022 8:06:26 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
header

TRUTH

Toshizou didn't seem fazed in any way by the words coming out of Tsukimono's mouth, but he let him speak. The boy claimed he would've jumped at the opportunity and he nodded in agreement. "I believe you. Unlike myself, your father was always a family man and he cared for you. That's part of the reason why I never approached you. Out of respect for my late friend. But now? You have been sentenced to death by the Hyuuga clan. And I'm the only one who can protect you. However..." he said as he approached the man and untied him from the chair, showing he was not afraid of being alone in that room with the supposed prisoner. "I'm not only doing that to save your life, or as a favour to your father. I'm doing this because you will be useful to me and to this village." he said, walking around so that he could face him.

"Kyo found out about Azarea, and he bothered the Aburame clan with that knowledge. But the Aburame and the Hyuuga are two of the village's noble clan. They are close, and Kyo was stupid not to realize that. The man who was here before, Hirohito, he was just executing orders, but your hatred should be directed to another one. Urashi, the head of the clan. He was the one who fried his brain with the cursed seal. But he didn't kill him. He wanted him to suffer as a vegetable for years for defying him. I can only imagine how much pain he was subjected to." and when he said that, he frowned his brows ever so slightly, the first sign of emotion coming from that man. "You can't touch him though... Not yet. His time will come." he added, in a tone of warning.

Interrogation Room
Flashback
[]
[309 words]
The Root of all his ProblemsNov 9, 2022 8:11:22 GMT -5
Inuzuka Tsukimono
Inuzuka Tsukimono Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
     Tsukimono was very happy to have the use of his arms and legs back, standing up and stretching, but still waiting and listening to what Toshizo had to say. He knew that a man like this wasn’t doing anything out of love, but he still felt grateful that his life wasn’t ending this evening. He still had people who needed an ass kicking after all. He still had friends he needed to save. He didn’t like listening to someone talk bad about his sensei, but this situation didn’t really read like one in which he could afford to start talking back. Loyalty was the name of the game. 

Learning more about what had happened to Kyo just pissed Tsukimono off more thoughts and the knowledge of who precisely to blame was already a beloved insight. What was less satisfying was the l low ledge that he couldn’t lay his hands on him yet.
"So like always, the Hyuuga are up to something shady. I can’t say I’m surprised the Aburame had something to do with it. Trying to erase Azarea from existence, like I’d just forget about her. Ridiculous.” 

Tsukimono cracked his knuckles and stretched his neck, like he was getting ready for a fight. "I don’t see how we have much of a choice though. The Hyuuga want me dead, if I’m gonna stay alive in this village then someone’s gonna die? Do you honestly think you have the power to stop them from just offing me before whatever trial comes from this?”

Muse:
Artificial Nocturne

Notes:

Tags:
@

Words:
The Root of all his ProblemsNov 9, 2022 8:11:40 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
header

AKU SOZU ZAN

"Those in power sometimes lose touch with reality. They start to believe their whims will just change everyone's perspective. This disconnection stems from extreme arrogance. But we do live in a world where the powerful are capable of, at the very least, forcing everyone to pretend they are stupid. People are much fond of the connection between their heads and their necks." he stated, not changing the cold tone he used, as if he carried very little motion regarding the topic. "Your friend is going to be safe, even if I can't tell you all the details, and right now you should be worried about yourself. You will live, but life will be hard." he admitted, and once he said that, he grabbed a short, straight-bladed sword and offered it to the Inuzuka.

"You will live because you will become a missing-nin. At least this is what most will think of you. You will escape from this room, because you managed to kill one of the man interrogating you. One with a bird mask." he started, narrowing his eyes. "And then, you left the village, and they couldn't find you." he said as he also gave the man a map. The map in question was quite unique, for it lead him to a place deep beneath the underground of the village very few people even know it existed, it was the headquarters of the Root, the Foundation of the village. "And there, I will train you and assign you a mission, a very important one for the village. We are the ones who act in the shadows, the ones who sacrifice their own lives so that the village can rest in peace. Our work will build the foundation of revolution. So that cases like Azarea and Kyo never happen again." he added with a rather determined tone this time. "We shall build a village in which evil can be eliminated immediately. Aku Soku Zan." his nindo, his way of living. No matter the cost, whatever it takes.

Interrogation Room
Flashback
[]
[344 words]
The Root of all his ProblemsNov 9, 2022 8:12:58 GMT -5
Inuzuka Tsukimono
Inuzuka Tsukimono Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
     The Inuzuka had a history of loyalty to the village, and Tsukimono was sure that Toshi was well aware of that history. Tsukimono had been a loyal soldier to this village, and his time in the Anbu had made that dedication even sharper. Regardless of how much he hated the Hyuuga, he saw them as a parasite, leaching off the Leaf. Not a problem with the leaf itself. Tsukimono could also see that Toshi had a loyalty to the village, even if the two were going about things differently. There was something else that Toshi was playing at though: Tsukimono’s loyalty to his pack.

When the blade was placed in his hands, he simply gripped it tightly. Being told to kill someone, someone he barely knew, it was a lot to ask, but as he looked into the eyes of Toshizo he felt the same cold, emptiness that he often felt from his commanders at the Anbu. A state that simply read "this is the will of fire.” Tsukimono simply nodded his head and spoke a phrase he had heard plenty of times during his work in the Anbu
"The Will of Fire burns. The kindling fades beneath it.”

Tsukimono couldn’t deny that he felt happy about this. Morbidly happy in a way. He was scared to be leaving the village, not knowing when he’d return, but if it stopped him from dying, and gave him the opportunity to save his friends, he had to try. 

When thinking about his friends, Tsukimono did realize an opportunity that made itself apparent to him. He looked Toshizo in the eyes, with the same defiance he had been showing the Hyuuga interviewer just a few minutes prior. "Kagayaku Izanagi,” it was rare he spoke so bluntly to a superior, "he’s in Konoha's Prison. He’s a top tier Acquisitions Specialist. He’d be good for Root. If you can do this for me, do it for him too.”

Muse:
Artificial Nocturne

Notes:

Tags:
@

Words:
The Root of all his ProblemsNov 9, 2022 8:13:43 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
header

VENGEANCE

Toshizou arched one of his brows at the mention of Izanagi's name. The man had been arrested for sticking his nose where it didn't belong, and he was now in the village's prison, somewhere where Toshizou currently had no access to with his fledging organization. "Another one who messed with things far beyond his comprehension. I will see what I can do. No promises on being fast, our Roots are strong, but they have not yet grown as deep as I intend them to. Your success on your mission, however, may motivate me. So, his fate is also in your hands." he said, cracking a smirk in the corner of his mouth as he slowly walked to the door, placing an explosive tag just beside it.

"When I detonate this seal, run from here and follow the instructions I gave you. I will meet you at the Foundation later. The one with the monkey mask won't intervene, but the other one will likely try to stop you. If you can't overcome such a small obstacle, then that's too bad. Kaeshi... He always had high hopes for you, so you can't blame me for holding you to a high standard. Now... I hope you understand your life will be difficult. But I take care of mine. And as a courtesy... This person you will be killing, he is a double agent. He was the one who arrested your friend before he came to my organization." he added the extra spicy in the mix, even though he was just being honest at this point.

Interrogation Room
Flashback
[]
[267 words]
The Root of all his ProblemsNov 9, 2022 8:16:12 GMT -5
Inuzuka Tsukimono
Inuzuka Tsukimono Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
     A simple nod was all that Tsukimono could muster. He was disappointed to say the least, he wanted Izanagi out of there immediately. He wanted to see him when he entered whatever hidden base Root had buried far under this village. He couldn’t hope for anything more than what he was already being told, though. He’d just have to give Toshizo no option but to consider him an integral piece of the organization. Tsukimono would become the most important piece of the Root, and make his words carry more weight. Hopefully that would force Toshizo’s hand.

Hearing that is target was a double agent certainly made things easier. Was Toshizo testing him before? It was hard to tell with the cold expression. Did he want blind loyalty or someone with their own motives? The man with the monkey mask certainly seemed the loyal type, but he couldn’t really tell based on one interaction alone. The one that Tsukimono was being told to kill seemed the opposite, a problem. Tsukimono couldn’t deny that it was like a mirror image of himself, the difference was that Tsuki could back up his words, something he was about to prove this dove simply couldn’t do. 

He wasn’t sure what the future held for him at this point, but he was going to do whatever was necessary to survive. He owed it to Izanagi, he owed it to Azarea, and most importantly he owed to Kyo. He spun the blade in his hands before grasping it in a reverse grip, so that the blade was pointed in the direction it would have been if he’d been wearing his trench knives. His stance then shifted, his body lowering into a three point stance, ready to explode out of room with the intensity of the actual explosive. This was it, no turning back now, and the moment the explosion ring out he would leap towards the wall opposite the door, spinning in the air so that he would land feet first, his eyes immediately scanning either side of the hall to get an idea of which way to go next. 

Muse:
Artificial Nocturne

Notes:

Tags:
@

Words: