Possessed Dawn

compose a reply
Possessed DawnNov 9, 2022 15:47:39 GMT -5
Inuzuka Tsukimono
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Inuzuka Tsukimono Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 26 years old birthday rank B-Rank occupation Root Captain
There was no better time for the Yakuza than the Chuunin Exams. Getting in on all the money that flies around in the criminal world during the event. It made it easy to justify traveling to the country. To the family he was simply getting in on the money by establishing some gambling within Tsuchi no Kuni’s borders. But he also had his own goals for entering the mountainous country. Azarea was still a genie after all these years, and she’d be competing, which would mean an opportunity to see his old friend succeed on a high stage. 

He had brought four members of his pack, justifying it by acknowledging that the more dogs that came with the harder it would be to sneak around. Three were rather simple, Majima, Kiryu, and Ichiban. Three dogs that made the group of them look like a wild pack. Tsukimono with his clear Yakuza tattoos, Majima with a missi eye, Kiryu and Ichiban covered in scars and bandages of their own. They were together to intimidate passers by. Less people conversing with him meant less people who could place him in the country. The final mutt with him was more personal. Azarea knew Haruka well, and the two loved seeing each other.

But that still requires the long trek towards city of Kuwana. The whining jewel of this country, or at least he had been told. He’d never actually visited Tsuchi no Kuni before, so it was rather easy for him to get lost on his way, and find himself marching along the mountain trails in a way that absolutely was not sending him towards the city. In fact he was, at this point, far closer to the border of Kusagakure. The mountains much smaller here, about to give way to one of Kusa’s many mushroom filled forests. It was the site of them that told Tsukimono that he was in the wrong location. At the same time however he didn’t exactly know how to put himself in the right one, and the dogs he had taken on this journey with him weren’t much help.
coded by benetnasch of THQ

Muse:
Artificial Nocturne

Notes:
Fortuitous Meeting

Tags:

Words:
last edit by Inuzuka Tsukimono on Nov 9, 2022 15:47:58 GMT -5
Tuturu has written 73 posts
Possessed DawnNov 15, 2022 13:54:22 GMT -5
Akatsuki
Akatsuki Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 24 years old birthday October 16 rank B-Ranked occupation
[attr="class","trying"]
[attr="class","we1"]
[attr="class","avatar"]
[attr="class","lost1"]I don't need you
[attr="class","rise"]
[attr="class","dying1"]
[attr="class","mouths1"]Akatsuki found herself once more on the road. And, in many ways, the pathways that traced across the span of the world had become like a known home to her--she'd spent more years searching for her brother, and more years without a roof over her head, than she'd ever had otherwise. October has passed, hasn't it? The realization struck her as she came to a stop, glancing back at the direction she'd come from.
    Back to Kuwana. Tsuchi no Kuni. The land she was leaving behind; likely for good.
    "It's been almost exactly ten years since I lost him," she spoke quietly to herself. Ten? It hadn't seemed like so much time had passed. Though, her reflection on water and the ache of her bones as she'd continued to grow and heal despite any injuries she'd sustained over the years were a reliable truth.
    She sighed.
    Still, as the woman continued on her way to Nohara no Kuni from the land of her birth, there was a nervousness in her spirit that she'd not felt before. What would her life look like, now? She didn't know. Was she going to stay at the temple for the rest of her days? Cooped up in one place? It didn't sound terrible, but the idea was foreign to her and frightening in its own right.
    Akatsuki only stopped her pace once more when she came across a traveler on the road, who had stopped and wore an expression of frustration. Several large dogs accompanied him--all appearing weathered and experienced in unfortunate circumstances. Though, their calmed demeanor accompanied by the man's apparent lack of regard for their presences told Akatsuki that they were his allies--not wild pack dogs circling in on their prey. It reminded her briefly of the time she'd met a war dog--Sasha. A wonderful creature, dogs were. Often loyal to the end.
    "Hello there!" Akatsuki called up, deciding that she was against sneaking up on the stranger for fear of startling him. She waved her hand to gather his attention as she called out in common language. "Is everything alright?"

[attr="class","lying1"]✎ , notes here don't make them too long
ulla

[newclass=.we1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/tx4sIJO.jpg);height:380px;width:400px;padding-top:120px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass][newclass=.avatar]background-color:#363636;width:50%;padding:10px;opacity:.9;transition:1s;border:#666 1px solid;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:30px;transition-delay:2.5s;[/newclass][newclass=.lost1]font-size:12px;font-family:Alegreya Sans SC;color:#fff;letter-spacing:2px;padding:10px;background-color:#363636;opacity:.9;border:#666 1px solid;width:50%;transition:1s;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;transition-delay:2.5s;[/newclass][newclass=.trying:hover .lost1]opacity:0;transition:1s;[/newclass][newclass=.trying:hover .avatar]opacity:0;transition:1s;[/newclass][newclass=.rise]padding-top:25px;height:475px;width:400px;background-color:#272727;opacity:.8;margin-top:200px;transition:2s;transition-delay:1s;[/newclass][newclass=.trying:hover .rise]margin-top:-360px;transition:1.5s;transition-delay:1s;[/newclass][newclass=.dying1]width:80%;padding:10px;background-color:#1a1a1a;border:#444 1px solid;opacity:0;transition:1s;[/newclass][newclass=.mouths1]color:#eee;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:370px;overflow:auto;padding:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.lying1]width:80%;padding:3px;background-color:#1a1a1a;color:#777;font-size:10px;text-align:left;border:#444 1px solid;margin-top:10px;padding-left:10px;padding-right:10px;opacity:0;transition:1s;[/newclass][newclass=.trying:hover .dying1]opacity:1;transition:1s;transition-delay:2.5s;[/newclass][newclass=.trying:hover .lying1]opacity:1;transition:1s;transition-delay:2.5s;[/newclass][newclass=.trying ::-webkit-scrollbar]width:7px;[/newclass][newclass=.trying ::-webkit-scrollbar-track-piece]background:#444;border-left:3px solid #1a1a1a;border-right:3px solid #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.trying ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:#444 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.dying1 b]color:#508ACC[/newclass][googlefont=Alegreya Sans SC]

last edit by Akatsuki on Nov 15, 2022 13:54:53 GMT -5
Mika has written 372 posts
Possessed DawnNov 15, 2022 14:35:34 GMT -5
Inuzuka Tsukimono
Inuzuka Tsukimono Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
Tsukimono could smell his company long before they made their voice heard. His pack was already on edge, and him showing worry would just make them even more unnerved, so Tsukimono just breathed, keeping himself calm and standing up, his hands reaching into his suit jacket pockets, each one gripping its own Trench Knife in the pocket. He’d raise an eyebrow while looking down at his guest, all of his dogs crowding around him and keeping themselves in position to rush if need be, the lot of them clearly more aggressive than Tsukimono himself. In its simplest form it just drew attention away from Tsukimono’s own actions if the dogs looked like a more clear threat.

"Hey stranger,” he started, keeping himself calm as he started to move towards them, "you from around here? Or were you looking for something?” It was unfortunate but Tsuki could never really feel safe when people walked up to him in the wild. He had many a hit man sent his way over the years, and no matter how nice they seemed it was always a possibility. He tried to keep the question vague enough that they could interpret it any way they wanted. If they were after Tsukimono however, it would be a clear indication that he was prepared. Their reaction would tell him what he needed to know. 

Muse:
Artificial Nocturne

Notes:
Fortuitous Meeting

Tags:

Words:
Possessed DawnNov 20, 2022 2:05:52 GMT -5
Akatsuki
Akatsuki Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
[attr="class","trying"]
[attr="class","we1"]
[attr="class","avatar"]
[attr="class","rise"]
[attr="class","dying1"]
[attr="class","mouths1"]Akatsuki stopped her progression toward the group--not having wanted to get too close or to raise alarm, and the dogs by his side appeared to grow on edge despite her wishes. She raised her hands slightly, trying to ease the tension to show she wasn't making any movement toward the only weapon on her persons. If they attacked, she'd have enough time to respond and likely get herself out of danger, but hopefully, if she didn't do anything to set them off it wouldn't come to that.
    She understood better than anyone how dangerous it was to traverse the world alone, so she did not fault him for his threatening demeanor.
    "Not looking for anything in particular," the woman answered him sincerely. She did not seem afraid despite being in the presence of someone with such a tough demeanor, not by her voice or her body language; but, still, she tried to speak and act with intent. "I am from around these parts, but I was on my way back to Nohara no Kuni, and I merely chanced across your paths. I don't mean to raise any alarm, but I also couldn't help but to notice that you seemed..." Distressed? Was the right word? She didn't think so. "Well. Like you were frustrated. So, I supposed I might check in and ask if you needed any help at all, and see if I could be of any assistance." She smiled, lightly. "That's all. I am called 'Akatsuki the Bleeding Sun'. Who might you be, if I may ask?" She was trying to be friendly nonetheless.

ulla

[newclass=.we1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/tx4sIJO.jpg);height:380px;width:400px;padding-top:120px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass][newclass=.avatar]background-color:#363636;width:50%;padding:10px;opacity:.9;transition:1s;border:#666 1px solid;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:30px;transition-delay:2.5s;[/newclass][newclass=.lost1]font-size:12px;font-family:Alegreya Sans SC;color:#fff;letter-spacing:2px;padding:10px;background-color:#363636;opacity:.9;border:#666 1px solid;width:50%;transition:1s;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;transition-delay:2.5s;[/newclass][newclass=.trying:hover .lost1]opacity:0;transition:1s;[/newclass][newclass=.trying:hover .avatar]opacity:0;transition:1s;[/newclass][newclass=.rise]padding-top:25px;height:475px;width:400px;background-color:#272727;opacity:.8;margin-top:200px;transition:2s;transition-delay:1s;[/newclass][newclass=.trying:hover .rise]margin-top:-360px;transition:1.5s;transition-delay:1s;[/newclass][newclass=.dying1]width:80%;padding:10px;background-color:#1a1a1a;border:#444 1px solid;opacity:0;transition:1s;[/newclass][newclass=.mouths1]color:#eee;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:370px;overflow:auto;padding:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.lying1]width:80%;padding:3px;background-color:#1a1a1a;color:#777;font-size:10px;text-align:left;border:#444 1px solid;margin-top:10px;padding-left:10px;padding-right:10px;opacity:0;transition:1s;[/newclass][newclass=.trying:hover .dying1]opacity:1;transition:1s;transition-delay:2.5s;[/newclass][newclass=.trying:hover .lying1]opacity:1;transition:1s;transition-delay:2.5s;[/newclass][newclass=.trying ::-webkit-scrollbar]width:7px;[/newclass][newclass=.trying ::-webkit-scrollbar-track-piece]background:#444;border-left:3px solid #1a1a1a;border-right:3px solid #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.trying ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:#444 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.dying1 b]color:#508ACC[/newclass][googlefont=Alegreya Sans SC]

last edit by Akatsuki on Nov 24, 2022 20:24:04 GMT -5
Possessed DawnNov 25, 2022 9:17:22 GMT -5
Inuzuka Tsukimono
Inuzuka Tsukimono Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
His eyes stayed locked on the unwelcome guest in front of him. It wasn’t like he could complain that much, this was a public path so it made sense that people would stumble upon him. But he had wanted to stay rather quiet in his entry into the country. He would let her explain herself, and the knowledge she was returning to the Grass certainly put him at ease. Seeing someone from Iwa would likely be dangerous at this point, but Kusa, and the country it found itself in, were far below his radar at the moment. He had goals in much larger places first. 

He would shrug, slipping his hands out of his pockets, leaving his knuckles unused for now as he knelt down and began running his hands along Majima’s back. While Saejima certainly was ready to pounce, Majima was always more of a wild card, much more active than his brother. "Sorry about them,” he’d let out a small laugh as Majima began to calm down and sit, Saejima following his lead, "lots of bandits on these roads, so always best to stay on the safe side. I am Tsukimono, Mad Dog of Kaminari. I’m sure you heard about the Chuunin Exams going on in Kuwana, I have some business at the exams, but I’ve never actually been here in Tsuchi before, so I think I got a bit turned around. Think you could point me in the right direction?”

Muse:
Artificial Nocturne

Notes:
Fortuitous Meeting

Tags:

Words:
Possessed DawnNov 25, 2022 18:43:35 GMT -5
Akatsuki
Akatsuki Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
[attr="class","trying"]
[attr="class","we1"]
[attr="class","avatar"]
[attr="class","rise"]
[attr="class","dying1"]
[attr="class","mouths1"]Akatsuki smiled lightly and waved her hands in dismissal as the man apologized for the dogs' behavior. "Don't worry about it at all!" she exclaimed. "You're all fine, I promise, I completely understand." The tension did seem to ease somewhat, though, which was good at the very least. She'd rather things not be stressful--not for her, not for the man, and not for the dogs. She wasn't a bandit and she didn't think they were, either, so the risk factor died down a little. Not that either still weren't a potential threat to the others, but slightly less so.
    Still, when he mentioned that he was seeking the Chūnin Exams, Akatsuki pursed her lips a little and gave a slight nod, understanding, but also pitying.
    He was definitely heading the wrong way.
    "You'll have to head North from here," Akatsuki said, pointing. "But it is a bit of a journey, still, and it can be easy to get lost or hurt if you don't have the proper skills to navigate, especially in this terrain." She laughed, lightly, at the memory that came to her. The first time she'd ever experienced a rock rain had been something of great alarm, and it was easily a deadly phenomenon if it caught you off guard. Not to mention the wildlife in the area--though Tsukimono seemed like he'd be able to easily keep himself safe--and the different winding paths. He didn't even fully know which landmarks to look out for, or what they'd mean. And while there were roads that he could follow--well, Akatsuki had still met some folk who got lost even with their aid. "If you want, I could act as your guide? I'd just left Kuwana, but it wouldn't be a big deal if I went back just to make sure you got there safely."
    She didn't really... want to go back to Kuwana, or stay in Tsuchi no Kuni at all, really, but she meant what she'd said. She'd done far more dangerous things in her days, and so she wasn't overly worried for herself. And she supposed it wouldn't be such a horrible thing to help the guy out--if he wanted it, that was.

ulla

Possessed DawnNov 26, 2022 20:32:56 GMT -5
Inuzuka Tsukimono
Inuzuka Tsukimono Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
"Shit!” Tsukimono quite literally yelled the expletive out into the ether as he realized what had happened. He wasn’t entirely sure when he had gotten turned around and started heading back towards the country he had left hours earlier, but it had quite clearly happened somewhere along the winding trails. It didn’t help that nothing here actually looked the same, and it all simply smelled like dirt. Tracking his direction was apparently too hard for his nose to handle, and he would look around at the mutts he had with him with an exhausted sigh. Squatting once again to look them in the eyes, "c’mon Saejima? You couldn’t tell we got turned around? You’re supposed to be the responsible one buddy.” 

He would stand back up, placing his arms behind his head and stretching out his back before looking back towards his guest. "I’m usually pretty good at navigating, promise. But I’ve never actually been to this country before. I’m sure you could tell from the headband on Haruka there, but I’m a lot more used to the forests.” While traveling with Haruka it was almost always best to just pretend he was from Konoha. To anyone not from the village, it made sense that they wouldn’t recognize him. Anyone from the village… well he had an excuse to deal with them if need be. And maybe they wouldn’t even know who he was, he knew that his bingo book was years out of date by this point anyways, so it wasn’t as if he was an easy target. "I’d love the help getting there, if it’s not too much of a burden on you.”

Muse:
Artificial Nocturne

Notes:
Fortuitous Meeting

Tags:

Words:
last edit by Inuzuka Tsukimono on Nov 26, 2022 20:33:22 GMT -5
Possessed DawnDec 3, 2022 15:53:36 GMT -5
Akatsuki
Akatsuki Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
[attr="class","trying"]
[attr="class","we1"]
[attr="class","avatar"]
[attr="class","rise"]
[attr="class","dying1"]
[attr="class","mouths1"]Akatsuki watched as the man expressed his frustration before kneeling down to talk properly to one of his companions. Despite his clear bitterness over the situation, Akatsuki couldn't help but to giggle at the conversation displayed in front of her. "I totally believe you," she responded after he spoke to her. Her words were sincere--though it was quite possible they wouldn't be taken that way. After all, even good navigators sometimes got lost... and Tsuchi no Kuni... well, any country, she supposed, mostly all looked the same when you were traversing it. Unless you really were familiar with the region or knew what to look out for, at least. But she didn't expect that from most people.
    Even with a map it could be difficult to navigate at times!
    "It'd be no burden at all, I offered, anyway," Akatsuki said with a light smile. She'd nod back toward Kuwana and wave her hand for him to follow. "This way, then!" She'd turn on her heels and began to lead the way. "What are all of their names, by the way? I know you already said Saejima and Haruka, but who are the others if I may ask?" She just had to know.

ulla

Possessed DawnDec 8, 2022 21:46:58 GMT -5
Inuzuka Tsukimono
Inuzuka Tsukimono Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
"Can’t thank you enough,” Tsukimono smiled and gave a deep bow. In many ways an act that stemmed more from his years as a Yakuza than his years as a shinobi. Respect was always a large factor in his world, and he was always taught to give everyone who helped you the proper sign of humility. Protect your people. 

Tsukimono would quickly follow behind his new guide through the homeland of Iwagakure. Hopefully finding his way to the beautiful city of Kuwana he had heard so much about. And maybe he’d bond with this woman along the way. Depending on who she was, what she represented. But looking at himself, he didn’t really know if he was allowed to be that picky.
"Especially thank you for looking past the rough edges. Not too many people out there who would feel comfortable traveling alone with a Yakuza.”

Tsuki meant every word of it. And he especially meant every word of his next diatribe as he answered the girls questions, "like I said before, I’m Tsukimono. The big guy is Saejima, and this little angel is Haruka.” As he said her name the smaller dog, the only one with a headband, Haruka ran up ahead, sniffing at Akatsuki to try and get to know her. "Then you have the uglier ones of the bunch. The one with the matching eyepatch is Majima. Kiryu with the white coat, and Ichiban in black. They’re all a lot sweeter than they look though, promise.”

Muse:
Artificial Nocturne

Notes:
Fortuitous Meeting

Tags:

Words:
Possessed DawnDec 14, 2022 1:20:20 GMT -5
Akatsuki
Akatsuki Avatar
groupMissing-Nin

[attr="class","trying"]
[attr="class","we1"]
[attr="class","avatar"]
[attr="class","rise"]
[attr="class","dying1"]
[attr="class","mouths1"]"Really, it's my pleasure," Akatsuki said, mirroring his bow of respect with a curtsey of her own. She appreciated the appreciation, but also wished to convey that she was happy to assist and truly, he wasn't causing her any trouble. Nothing that she would regard as such, anyway.
    Still, the woman would look at him briefly as he mad additional thanks for her ability to look past appearances. Mentioning that he was a Yakuza. Which... really meant nothing to the woman. She had no idea what that meant--was it a clan like the Kyōbō? Did being a Yakuza mean he was a dangerous criminal who she shouldn't feel comfortable or safe around? "Well, I have a lot of rough edges, too," Akatsuki returned with a light smile. Perhaps dressed up in her warmer clothing for the colder climate of the autumn season, it would not be as apparent--but Akatsuki was a woman covered in scars, always equipped with a visible weapon. She still hid the fact that she was a Kyōbō from open display, but... Well, there was that, too: she was a Kyōbō. She was also a Yōki. Whatever his reputation was, she doubted hers was much better.
    And, besides. He could be some horrid monster with sharp teeth and glowing eyes, and if he was not hostile to her, she was happy to extend kindness to him.
    "Besides, I don't even know what a Yakuza is." She smirked, playfully. "You're not scared of travelling alone with a Kyōbō, are you?"
    He probably didn't know what they were, either. Although, if the Konoha headband were any clue... then it was possible, actually, she supposed. And the Hi no Kuni branch is the worst one, in my opinion, she thought to herself. Still, most likely--despite any of their reputations, despite their history, or what the rest of the world thought of them; the two strangers held no hostility or fear toward one-another. Not truly. An understanding of likened spirits, perhaps, caused the ease despite their "rougher edges". Akatsuki was a wild spirit, and so she did not fear the other creatures that thrived there also.
    The woman would smile as Tsukimono introduced the others--Haruka drawing nearer to better check the newcomer out. Akatsuki offered a hand for her to sniff, providing no protest to the canine's investigations. "Haruka, it is lovely to meet you," Akatsuki said with a smile as she greeted the dog. When the man introduced the others, Akatsuki merely gasped. "No!! They aren't ugly at all--don't be so mean!" she spoke light-heartedly, knowing that the man was only teasing them affectionately, but still--she would not stand for it! "They are all very lovely, and look like strong, brave protectors and wonderful companions." Akatsuki smiled brightly, "And I am very glad to meet every one of you."

ulla

Possessed DawnJan 5, 2023 10:27:21 GMT -5
Inuzuka Tsukimono
Inuzuka Tsukimono Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
"Eh, I don’t have any issues with Kyobo. Good fighters,” Tsukimono judged most clans by the abilities of their fighters, and this clan certainly had quite the legacy of strong competitors. He just continued to laugh it off as he continued speaking, "worst comes to pass, you try to attack me, I kill you, and carry on with my day. But I don’t expect you to attack me in the first place.” Tsukimono wasn’t making a threat, he wasn’t trying to scare the girl, in his mind he was simply making conversation. This was simply the best way to connect with her.

In that way he was at least usually an honest traveling companion.
"Plus, say you get the jump and can kill me. I’m an Inuzuka. These aren’t just any dogs. I trust each one of them with my life. If I couldn’t take you down, all of us at once certainly could.” If you can’t win a fair fight, simply overwhelm the opponent. An easy enough strategy to think of, but one that’s simplicity didn’t make any harder to fight against. "I guess the family isn’t as big out this far, better for me I guess. Yakuza isn’t like a clan, not really. It’s an organization. One that strikes fear in the hearts of many. One that can be your best friend or your worst enemy depending on what part of lightning country you wander into.”

Muse:
Artificial Nocturne

Notes:
Fortuitous Meeting

Tags:

Words:
Possessed DawnFeb 17, 2023 4:19:40 GMT -5
Akatsuki
Akatsuki Avatar
groupMissing-Nin

[attr="class","trying"]
[attr="class","we1"]
[attr="class","avatar"]
[attr="class","rise"]
[attr="class","dying1"]
[attr="class","mouths1"]Where some might have felt uncomfortable, scared, or even threatened by Tsukimono's words--he was speaking Akatsuki's language. Simply stating his truths, and what he would do in a hypothetical situation--which she did not fault him for. She'd probably do the same! But it was just as he said--he didn't expect her to actually attack him, and in truth she had no intention to do so, so there was little worry about anything horrible happening to either of them, really.
    He seemed quite confident that he'd be able to take her down in a fight--or at the very least, even if he couldn't, his dogs could. She supposed there was certainly a possibility of it--she didn't know how strong the dogs were, and they had strength in numbers if nothing else. But she was also pretty talented in keeping up with multiple enemies--though in truth, she'd probably rather just flee the situation than kill them all, if it came down to it. And could she do that? Yes, likely so. She'd not really met anyone who was able to stop her properly from an escape when she put her mind to it. After all, most shinobi became useless when she took a fight to the heavens!
    "Well, hopefully there'll be no reason for us to ever fight," Akatsuki said with a smile. She admired the pack, frankly, and she had no interest in fighting or doing harm to the man or animals when they held such a close bond. Their kinship was something she respected, and she had no interest in causing them any grief of course!!
    Tsukimono shed a little light on what the Yakuza were--and it seemed to be an organization of some sorts, their turf mostly residing in Lightning Country by the sound of it. "I've definitely walked those lands," she said, "but I guess I just happened to miss any encounters with you guys." It could happen, of course. Depending on where they went, and what she did, of course. If she didn't cause any trouble, didn't poke around a lot, and didn't ask a ton of questions about the local gangs... yeah. It could happen. She'd somehow not heard of them until now--or at the very least hadn't paid them enough mind since they hadn't been relevant to her until this moment. Though, I wonder if an organization would have had any information on the men who had been involved in my brother's kidnapping, and his whereabouts... If they're dangerous or powerful, I'm not sure how much an organization like that would know about the criminal world. She tried not to think about it too hard. After all... It's not like that matters anymore, at least.

ulla