Point Of Impact [Training]

compose a reply
Point Of Impact [Training]Dec 19, 2022 0:27:26 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Playing Expectations

The red hair Kumo nin rested beside the small lake near the outskirts of Konoha. Her sensory abilities stretched to their limits as she breathed in and out in a steady pace. Ever sense she'd started to pick up on Hyuuga signatures lurking along the edges of her sensory abilities she'd taken caution to push her Minds Eye to it's limits. With luck those spying on her would remain yet unaware of her skills, but there was no guarantee. For now it was fine for them to believe she and Shigure had rekindled some of their old friendship. Better for them to believe the Clan Head deemed to spend time with her out of a mix of old obligation and pity or that she was simply clinging on to what once was, but could never be then to let them know the truth. In a way, though it irked her, her Father's reputation in regards to relationships made it all too easy to believe that she was simply a 'side piece' as Hibashi had so elegantly put it.

Putting such thoughts aside for now the Kumo nin couldn't help the way her heart skipped a bit as a familiar chakra signature came within her range. Shigure's red gold, paired with the steady fire of a warm a hearth on a cold autumn eve and the crinkle of orange and gold leaves blended with the snap of flames and crisp scent of fall air always lifted her spirits with joy. Giving wing to her hopes like the man's eagle summons as the usually stoic Kunoichi tried hard and failed not to beam. The icy exterior of her cold resting expression thawing like frost to welcome spring as Shigure stepped into the clearing. "Hello Moonlight~" She murmured rising to her feet as she pads on quiet feet across the clearing to tuck herself into the Hyuuga's arms with a happy hum. "Did you miss me?" She teases? Knowing the answer all too well from the way stress bled off of the man's shoulders. His current status had been hard won, but was no less difficult to deal with of this she was certain. But Shigure wore the mantle of leadership with grace.

SA's

Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria [Queen's Coronation Regalia]
A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
NAME: Kagura Shingan [Kagura Mind's Eye] [X]

CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low

CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu // Hijutsu

ELEMENT: N/a

REQUIREMENT: Chakra Control SA, KME or Sensory SA

DESCRIPTION:

This ability allows the user to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. This is done by focusing and opening the mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost many users keep it active often. The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including the user, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, the user can perceive its location and movement with great detail.

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 376 |
Keen has written 1,221 posts
Point Of Impact [Training]Dec 19, 2022 19:09:55 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"point of impact".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

MY SAFE PLACE

There was so much going one recently that Shigure was feeling close to being overwhelmed, but he was hanging in there. In between moving from Kuwana to the Hidden Leaf Village, taking care of clan matters, dealing with an idiotic special jounin who doesn't know her place, and becoming the godfather of Kazuto and Miho's children, he felt like he needed a little break, and he couldn't think of a better way to unwind than to be with his beloved. His eyes were quick to find her chakra signature on the outskirts of the Hidden Leaf Village, and that brought a subtle smile to his face. The Hyuuga excused his peers at the Barrier Corps and decided to take off for the day, heading towards Azarea's location in long strides.

When he got to the clearing where Azarea was standing, waiting for him, she greeted him as she got back on her feet, heading for his arms. Shigure welcomed her in a tight and tender embrace, his lips meeting hers in a quick, yet loving peck. "My sun and stars." he said, as the smile on his face widened. When she asked if he missed her, he chuckled softly. "Do you really have to ask? I missed you more than anything." he admitted. Having her in his arms was almost therapeutic to him. All the stress seemed to quickly fade away, giving its place to a happy, and warm peace in his core. "Thank you for the mission, by the way. I hope Hibashi didn't give you too much trouble." he added, in a grateful, yet almost apologetical tone.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Training
Outskirts of the Leaf
[]
[273 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts
Point Of Impact [Training]Dec 19, 2022 22:59:00 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

Blowing Off Steam

Looping her arms about his neck Azarea leaned into the kiss with a soft hum. "I'm glad. I missed you too." She admits her smile a touch shy. Perhaps she took too much after her sensei in her urge to roam, but she felt Shigure's absence far more keenly then others. The distance between them more pronounced like a rubberband pulled taught the further the distance until all her emotions snapped into place when she was back in his arms.

The question regarding Hibashi though earns a derisive and amused snort from the red head as she shakes her head, "He's learned a few new insults in these six years, but the message hasn't changed." Azarea quips letting her head come to rest light against Shigure's shoulder. "The usual reminders that you're simultaneously too good for me in order for me to ever be more then a side piece to you. While also simultaneously letting me know that he's obviously more man then you and that I should reconsider become his side piece." The Kumo nin relays the summary of Hibashi's message with a roll of her eyes.

"Along with the usual threats that you have to live long enough to see the change enacted." She adds her expression frosty with irritation even as Shigure could feel, more then hear, her insects buzzing low with irritation beneath her skin.

"Short of tugging on my hair and calling you names it doesn't seem he's grown overly much." The Kunoichi mutters pressing a quick kiss to the tip of his nose before she steps back and begins stretching. "I'm a little disappointed I didn't get to fight him, but it was probably for the best. Care to help me blow off some steam with a spar Shigu?" She inquires cocking her head to one side as she flashes him a toothy grin. She doesn't expect to win, but she does hope to provide a challenge.

SA's

A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 323 |
Point Of Impact [Training]Dec 20, 2022 18:27:26 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"point of impact".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

HIBASHI

His hands wrapped around her waist, pulling their bodies closely together. "She has such a pretty smile..." he thought to himself after she admitted she missed him too. It was only natural that they would miss each other a lot, for they didn't have a lot of opportunities to be together due to the distance between their homes, and their busy lives, but it didn't matter, for it was all worth it in the end. On the brightside though, every time they met, his heart would feel overwhelmed with joy.

When asked about Hibashi, Azarea snorted and shook her head, mentioning the difficult main house member had learned a feel insults in the recent years, and how he behaved the same way with his stupid and contradictory ideas. Shigure rolled his eyes in their orbits when she spoke and shook his head. "He will... Well, he will probably be a problem down the line." he admitted, but when Azarea mentioned his threats towards Shigure, he arched one of his brows, not really amused, but a little irritated and with a hint of concern. "Did he now? Hm... Well, I need to continue my investigations." he said with a slow nod.

And while Azarea was disappointed she didn't get to fight him, Shigure sighed, for he knew that the situation was getting a bit worse among a number of members of the main house, and even some more loyalist branch house members. "Perhaps you will have the opportunity... I hope I'm wrong, but I feel trouble is brewing among the clan... But I don't have any evidence of it yet." he admitted, in a slightly frustrated tone. Shigrue didn't want to get surprised, he wanted to be ahead, and that was why he was working so hard with the clan.

Then, when she mentioned she wanted to blow off some steam with a spar, he was quick to nod. "That would be actually pretty great, for I've been trying to improve my ninjutsu prowess as of late. There's something I want to try and learn." he admitted, cracking a small smile on his face. In a way, him focusing on ninjutsu would make a spar between them more balanced, even though he was no pushover with ninjutsu either.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Training
Outskirts of the Leaf
[]
[379 words]
Point Of Impact [Training]Dec 26, 2022 18:16:09 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Spar

The Kumo nin grimaces and offers a nod, "As much as Hibashi tries my patience it wouldn't due to discount him." She agrees for ones fall typically came when one was foolish enough to believe that they had no lower they could plummet. Though with how Shigure's brow furrowed ever so slightly with concern she found herself wishing she'd simply nipped the troublesome Hyuuga in the bud. Politics though were never so cleanly dealt with. So instead she chooses to smile and settles into a light stance. "I know time is the last thing we have, but I am close to mastering more of Kagura's abilities. I suspect that once I ascend to chuunin I'll be difficult for even the Byakugan to keep track of. I'll be of more aid to you then." Azarea promises her voice soft, but filled with certainty.

"And while I don't expect I'll be much a challenge against your full prowess if you stick just to ninjutsu I think I can prove entertaining." She jests with a fanged grin as she forms the seal of confrontation and her grin is likely the last thing the Hyuuga sees as flares her chakra and the world around him falls into the darkness of eternal night. The red haired Kunoichi not wasting a second as she forms the seals for the Dochuu Eigyo - [Underground Fish Projection] and drops straight into the earth as though the ground itself were water. Her aim clearly to control the field of combat as best as she was able in order to make up for the disparity in their skills. Though she doubted her tricks would foil Shigure for overly long, but the challenge still whet her appetite and left her grinning all fangs and teeth at the prospect.

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques
NAME: Kokuangyo no Jutsu [Bringer of Darkness Technique]
OWNERS: -- | --
TRAINED: -- | --
CHAKRA USAGE: Low [Low cont.]
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu
TRIGGER: 1 Handseal
DESCRIPTION:

This technique exerts a hallucinatory effect upon the eyesight, effectively blinding the opponent. No matter how skilled an opponent may be, they are forced to wait helpless in this world of darkness, as this technique allows the user to attack unseen [unable to kai]. Although it negates sight, it does not stop the other senses. It should be noted that this technique, unlike some other genjutsu can no be broken through with doujutsu. Due to the nature of the technique in which it prevents the brain from registering data transmitted from the eye, it makes the previously mentioned doujutsu useless.

Name:Dochuu Eigyo - [Underground Fish Projection]
Chakra Usage: Low [Continuous]
Type: Ninjutsu [General]
Element: Doton
HANDSEALS: 2
Description
Dochuu Eigyo is a Ninjutsu utilizing the Earth Element. The technique allows the user to slowly move through soil. This allows the user to hide from enemies or to launch a surprise attack. It should be noted however that the user can not move through stone and while in the ground they are unable to take a breath.

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 296 |
Point Of Impact [Training]Dec 27, 2022 17:51:20 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"point of impact".

DARKNESS, LIGHTNING, AND EARTH

Hibashi was loose mouthed and his threats were something Shigure had been looking into rather deeply. If there was a group within the main house orchestrating a hostile take over, he wanted to know about it in advance, and prepare for it. He knew that, as of right now, there was only one Hyuuga who could really pose a real challenge against him in a fair fight, and that one was Kayaku, the Ghost of the Hyuuga, but still, if he was blindsided by some of the Jounins of the clan, he could still very well be killed, and all of his reforms would be undone, and the Hyuuga clan would be set back towards its path of cruelty and restricted privilege. "If you master the chakra suppression, then you won't be so easily spotted by the Byakugan. We can see everything, but that is also an issue if we don't know where to look. Usually, we follow chakra. That will indeed be helpful, Aza-chan... I hope I'm not asking too much of you." he sighed, feeling a bit guilty he was putting her through such dangers, but he couldn't act, not yet, he was being watched, he was sure of it.

But they could discuss such matters at another time, right now they had to train, and while Azarea claimed she wouldn't be much of a challenge in matters of ninjutsu, he wasn't quite sure about that, and the moment she waived her first hand seal, his sight was completely taken away from him. "Bringer of Darkness, uh?!" he said, focusing on his chakra and trying to expel it from his brain, but to no avail. Shigure clicked his tongue, mildly frustrated. "Seems like I still can't figure out a way to break out of it. No matter... It will be a good handicap!" he said, as he began to waive hand seals at a respectful speed. Then, he would kneel down and hit his hand on the ground, spreading a powerful jolt of electricity through the ground, aiming to tear it up, using the fact that Lightning defeated Earth. "Raiton! Jibashi!!" he exclaimed.

He wasn't sure Azarea had indeed used that technique, but he knew her well enough to know that it was one of her main strategies, and if he could get her off the ground, he would be in a better situation. He also wanted to use this opportunity to show her his mastery over three elements.

Training
Uses Electromagnetic Murder on the ground
[]
[418 words]

Technique used:

NAME: Raiton: Jibashi [Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Raiton
DESCRIPTION:
This technique allows the user to create a wave of electricity from their hands up to 20 meters away from them. The user can vary its power from a small surge to lightly shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock and badly electrocuting opponents. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water technique.
Point Of Impact [Training]Dec 27, 2022 19:20:55 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

A Shocking Lesson

Azarea keeps an iron willed control on her genjutsu technique, but as her cover is fractured by lightning electricity coursing through her she's forced to pull further back with a sharp pained yelp. The woman surfacing once more as she grits her teeth into a grin and focuses her own chakra into the earth. Suiton was typically a conductor of raiton, but it could be a danger to the lightning wielder as well. Thankfully Konoha was far from bereft of ground water as flying through the seals the kumo nin forced the water to lance upwards into four blunted blades that might bruise and break skin, but wouldn't kill. Aiming to stab Shigure in the hands and feet and break his connection with the earth.

Before inhaling as she kneaded chakra within her gut expelling it as a sticky syrup field as she tries to blanket the Hyuuga taking advantage of his lack of sight to try to further penalize his mobility and restrain him. "Smart idea with the Raiton. I'll have to remember that." Azarea calls out complimenting her love with a grin. An enemy would not be so gentle. She'd need a way to counter mass amounts of raiton in the future. Perhaps there was a way to conduct and redirect raiton chakra akin to a lightning rod. Still such was a thought for another time as she moved back and further out of range trying to keep quiet and keep her distance. Never staying in one spot.

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques
NAME: Kokuangyo no Jutsu [Bringer of Darkness Technique] SUSTAINED

NAME: Suiton: Kageōda (Water Release: Shadow Strike)
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
ELEMENT:
DESCRIPTION:
Mixing their chakra with the water present in the earth, the user creates a small katana-like blade beneath the surface and causes it to extend upwards from beneath the target at the speed of a kunai. The blade can extent indefinitely, however it cannot move from it's original trajectory.

Name:Mizuame Nabara - [Starch Syrup Capture Field]
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:Suiton
Description:
Mizuame Nabara is a Ninjutsu utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, the user will expel a sticky liquid from their gullet. This liquid can cover approximately 20 square meters. If the target runs on top of the liquid, their feet will become glued to its sticky surface. If the ninja focuses chakra to their feet before touching the surface, they can hover above and move over it without hindrance. This allows the user or a comrade to charge and attack without fear of becoming bogged down as well.

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 250 |
last edit by Aburame Azarea on Dec 28, 2022 11:32:06 GMT -5
Point Of Impact [Training]Dec 28, 2022 9:27:27 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"point of impact".

FIRE

Shigure's hand continued to touch the ground as he channeled his chakra electricity, destroying the ground with the roar of thunder issuing its deafening tone. It was a rather powerful technique, and one he only used because he knew that Azarea could deal with it. Then, the counter started, and oddly enough, she had chosen to use Water Release. As the blades of water touched his hands, they would bounce off the steel of his body armour, but he wasn't as lucky with his feet, flinching in pain and disrupting his ninjutsu technique. Still, he would remember that feeling, so that next time he could react in time to try and avoid it. It was going to be a gamble, but that was what he had to do anyways.

With his technique disrupted, he would then feel the disruption of the natural breeze of the wind, meaning something was coming to cover him. "Earth? Water?... Definitely not kikaichu..." he wondered, and when the sticky water touched him, he immediately responded with a burst of chakra from his tenketsus, using his extremely sharp reflexes which gave him uncanny reaction speed. The One Blow Body was enough to destroy most of the technique, but lacked its natural precision due to his lack of sight, so it was still somewhat successful gluing his feet to the ground.

The Hyuuga would chuckle softly. "I should've been able to destroy this technique, but it is harder without being able to see the chakra in it. Still... Your Water Release has become really good. But... Can it withstand some real heat?" he chuckled, teasing her. After waiving seven hand seals in quick succession, he would then spit five dragon head shaped fireballs from his mouth. They were as big as two men put together, and so strong they could burn just by grazing. "Katon! Gouryuuka no Jutsu!!" he exclaimed.

Aiming one down at the ground near him, he would feel the slightly burning sensation on his legs, but it was strong enough to dry and evaporate some of the water, thus freeing his legs. The other four were fired at Azarea's general direction, aiming upwards so that after she dodged it, they would go towards the skies and not cause a huge fire in the forest. Shigure was pushing the limits of his ninjutsu ability, using strong techniques in quick succession. He wanted his chakra pathway to grow used to handling a lot of power in a short spam of time, to try and break through the ceiling of his own limitations.

Training
Uses Body Blow to destroy most of the sticky water, then counter with Great Fireball
[]
[439 words]

SA used:

『 ENHANCED COMBAT SPEED 』

What Shigure lacks in physical strength, he definitely makes it up in the combat speed department. Having trained the Gentle Fist since his early childhood, the Hyuuga learned that raw power and superior strength were borderline useless for his style since, in the end, nobody can train their inner organs to become stronger. Therefore, the chakra reliant style of the Hyuuga fighting style was more than enough for him to achieve the desired results in battle. Thus, the truly efficient way to improve his fighting capabilities was directly associated with how fast he could act and react in a fight.

Shigure’s reflexes are absurdly sharp, and he can react almost instantly to attacks, which makes him quite skilled at counter attacking with his deadly Gentle Fist, making it difficult for opponents to actually land a blow on him. In short, he can react fast to combat situations.

『 ENHANCED CHAKRA CONTROL 』

Due to the intensity of his training and his overall style as a practitioner of the Gentle Fist, as well as his Hyūga genes, Shigure was able to develop a level of chakra control that puts him above that of his peers, bringing himself to a level similar to those a rank higher. His level of control is remarkable and allows him to optimise the usage of chakra, avoiding any unnecessary waste while using his techniques. This ability gives him an edge on the battlefield, as he is able to use more techniques, more frequently, while also avoiding the draining effects of running out of chakra due to waste.

『 GENTLE FIST SAVANT 』

Shigure is a natural savant at his clan’s legendary Taijutsu style despite being a sort of a late bloomer. He has developed an incredible proficiency with the techniques of his clan, that allows him to stand out above even his fellow kinsmen. With his current level of understanding and application of his techniques, the heir to the clan brings incredible precision and swiftness to his attacks, rarely ever missing his mark once an attack is launched.

Guided by his potent doujutsu, he became an expert at shutting down his opponents chakra network, as well as combining the techniques of the clan together to deliver even more powerful attacks. He can, while using the Gentle Fist and it's techniques, also land more blows per second than most of his peers, moving so swiftly that it’s even hard to keep up. This makes him an incredibly dangerous opponent to fight at close quarters, as he is capable of giving even higher ranking Shinobi a real challenge.

Techniques used:

NAME: Jūkenpō Ichigekishin[ Gentle Fist Art One Blow Body]
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
DESCRIPTION:
A technique born from their innate ability to expel chakra from every tenketsu on their body, a member of the Hyūga clan can hit their opponent with a blast of chakra that will send them flying away from the user. Also able to pin point weak points in a jutsu and destroy them – like blowing a hole out of a Water Prison Technique for example.

Name: Katon: Gouryuuka no Jutsu [Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique]
Chakra Usage: Medium
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Katon
HANDSEALS: 7
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will expel (up to 5) dragon head shaped fireballs from their mouth. Each one is as large as two men put together. They are compact fireballs with the ability to punch through solid walls of concrete and are so hot that even just grazing an opponent will give them first degree burns.
Point Of Impact [Training]Dec 28, 2022 10:47:10 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

The Deadliest Weapon

"Well I have you to keep up with. I can't be slacking now can I?" Azarea jokes her voice rueful and wry with amusement. While perhaps her technique was not as effective as it would have been if she'd kept the killing intent of the water blades it did successfully disrupt Shigure's raiton that prevented Azarea from daring to draw any closer. Her fingers and hands still slightly numb and tingling from his first attack even if the doton had taken the brunt of it expelling her from cover. Though his manipulation of katon to carefully free himself from her syrup field raises an impressed brow. It becoming rapidly clear that Shigure had improved with his natural element since they were a kid and not focused solely upon fuuton.

"Damn~" She quips her tone amused if a little strained as she's forced to test her own limits throwing herself to one side as she rapidly flicks through the seals for a shunshin and coming away singed and her hair a few inches shorter as she flickers behind the Hyuuga two arms lengths away, but dangerously close. His blindness would buy her only seconds as she raced against time with her seals before bringing her hands together in a clap as she employs a new trick up her sleeve.

"I rather like seeing you wet." She flirts her teasing quite possibly the last thing Shigure would hear for a while as her words are accompanied by a roar of devastating sound as the waves of noise erupt from her melody gauntlets and hurtle right towards him.

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques
NAME: Kokuangyo no Jutsu [Bringer of Darkness Technique] SUSTAINED

NAME: Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
By invigorating one's entire body with chakra, a shinobi can seemingly disappear and reappear in another location faster than most people can see. Often times one's movements are disguised with the use of an extra element, be it a smoke bomb, leaves, water, sand, etc. in order to hide the user's trajectory from those with skilled eyes. Though it mimics teleportation, it is important to remember this jutsu merely boosts the agility of its user. As useful as this technique is, it can only be used 4 times in a battle thread, compounding in exertion and difficulty each time. with any more usages beyond that result in muscle tears in the legs from overexertion. The hand seal for this technique must be held until the shinobi reaches their destination, making it impossible to utilize other techniques regardless of any preparation.

NAME: Kyōmeisen [Resonating Echo Drill]
ELEMENT: N/A
REQUIREMENT: Melody Arm
DESCRIPTION:
By building up enough sound with their gauntlets, the user can use their chakra to release and redirect the waves in mid-air to their intended target. By damaging the victim's inner ear, the victim is rendered off-balance and nauseous. While sending the sound-waves through a solid object whether it be person or inanimate, this technique can be used to damage, and in the case of objects of weaker material such as wood and the like, completely destroy it. As an added note the jutsu can also be directed through water weight with similar effect. Therefore the greater fat index an opponent has, the more they are affected by this.

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 265 |
last edit by Aburame Azarea on Dec 28, 2022 11:32:43 GMT -5
Point Of Impact [Training]Dec 28, 2022 11:24:27 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"point of impact".

SEAL AND WIND

Azarea was doing an incredible job at keeping it up. And while Shigure was not trying to knock her out, he was throwing powerful techniques after powerful techniques her way, over and over again, thus keeping her on the edge the whole time. But if he wanted to break through the limits of his ninjutsu using ability, there was absolutely no other way. The Syrup Field had been dealt with, and there was no explosion sound, meaning Azarea managed to avoid his powerful Great Fireball Technique properly. He tried to focus on his hearing to try and locate the woman, and he only noticed her approach when she was already too close, throwing a flirt his way.

Shigure smiled at that, and was ready to respond, but before he could say anything, a huge roar of devastating sound came his way. Responding fast with his own reflexes, he waived five hand seals and sealed his hearing sense. "Gokan Fuuin!" his hearing was momentarily gone to prevent it from being damaged by the technique, and it worked out fine. But that still left him vulnerable to get hit head on by her technique, which threw him back on the ground, grunting in pain as he hit it. Still, he was far from defeated, and just as he hit the ground, he would roll back and leap upwards, landing back on his feet, his hands already waiving a new set of hand seals. "Fuuton! Daitoppa!" he exclaimed, throwing the powerful wind attack the direction he got hit.

Then, he would finally unseal his hearing sense, so he could once again rely on it. "You are truly learning some fearsome techniques, eh?" he praised his fiancée.

Training
Uses five senses seal to remove his hearing before impact, then counters with Great Breakthrough before unsealing back his hearing
[]
[304 words]

SAs used:

『 ENHANCED COMBAT SPEED 』

What Shigure lacks in physical strength, he definitely makes it up in the combat speed department. Having trained the Gentle Fist since his early childhood, the Hyuuga learned that raw power and superior strength were borderline useless for his style since, in the end, nobody can train their inner organs to become stronger. Therefore, the chakra reliant style of the Hyuuga fighting style was more than enough for him to achieve the desired results in battle. Thus, the truly efficient way to improve his fighting capabilities was directly associated with how fast he could act and react in a fight.

Shigure’s reflexes are absurdly sharp, and he can react almost instantly to attacks, which makes him quite skilled at counter attacking with his deadly Gentle Fist, making it difficult for opponents to actually land a blow on him. In short, he can react fast to combat situations.

『 ENHANCED CHAKRA CONTROL 』

Due to the intensity of his training and his overall style as a practitioner of the Gentle Fist, as well as his Hyūga genes, Shigure was able to develop a level of chakra control that puts him above that of his peers, bringing himself to a level similar to those a rank higher. His level of control is remarkable and allows him to optimise the usage of chakra, avoiding any unnecessary waste while using his techniques. This ability gives him an edge on the battlefield, as he is able to use more techniques, more frequently, while also avoiding the draining effects of running out of chakra due to waste.

『 SUPERIOR AGILITY 』

The Hyuuga has improved his melee dexterity dramatically thanks to his intense training, dedication and hard work. His body learned to move with grace, no matter to which direction (forward, backwards, sideways), without straining his muscles, which are now capable of handling his body weight and swiftness in battle. Due to this, he can move around with near-perfect movement precision, making so that no wasteful movement is used, and his body moves at full efficacy. This allows him to move without any momentum, giving him an advantage in combat.

This ability, which helps him to maneuver without being hampered by his own body, makes opponents of similar level have a terrible time landing a blow on him.

Techniques used:

NAME: Gokan Fūin [Five Senses Seal]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low [Constant]
CLASSIFICATION: Fūinjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 5
DESCRIPTION:
A self inflicted technique where the user performs the "Horse", "Hare", "Bird", "Boar" and "Ram" handseals in order to seal off one of their five senses for a period of time. A kanji symbol of whatever sense that is going to be suppressed will appear on the palm of the user. This sealing technique requires a constant flow of chakra to maintain and can only be undone by an outside source if they have knowledge of the handseals. This technique may also be used on a target if they're body has been immobile for over two minutes.

NAME: Fūton: Daitoppa [Wind Release: Great Breakthrough ]
ELEMENT: Fūton
HANDSEALS: 5
DESCRIPTION:
This is a relatively simple technique that creates a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.
Point Of Impact [Training]Dec 28, 2022 11:46:55 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Gale Force

"Shit~" The curse unfurls from her tongue as the wind hurtles towards her faster then Azarea can hope to dodge, her half formed seals for the shunshin abandoned in favor of half curling. Her arms coming up behind her head as she moves to protect her head as the gale flings her backwards like a kite caught in the wind to crash against the trees. The Kumo nin impacting the wood with a loud crack as she sees stars. Between the impact and the drain on her reserves Shigure is not the only one feeling his limits as she stumbles to her feet lip split, but grinning all the same. Adrenaline deadening the pain in the face of the thrill of battle. One day soon they would not need to be so careful with one another in combat. One day their skills would be closer in match and Azarea longed for that day, but for now she reveled in the fun of a good fight.

"My arsenal is far from complete, but it's getting there. I want to be able to go through an entire fight without hurling the same jutsu at you." She admits with a soft laugh even as she jukes to the right not wanting to entirely give away her position with her banter as she flits through what would have been a familiar set of seals. A ball of chakra forming on her tongue and this time trusting Shigure's armor to deaden the blow after her last strike she aims for the Hyuuga's gut in hopes of winding him with the impact. Firing off her Barrier Bullet with force.

"Though it's obvious why they call you Tatsumaki no Shigure~" Azarea quips her voice filled with pride in her fiancé.

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques
Kokuangyo no Jutsu [Bringer of Darkness Technique] SUSTAINED

NAME: Kekkai: Dangan [Barrier: Bullet]
ELEMENT: --
DESCRIPTION:

Compressing air into a very tiny barrier the size of a musket ball, the user fires it at great velocity towards the target, able to pass straight through a human body. However objects of higher density than it will certainly stop it, including certain thicknesses of wood, iron or steel.

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 273 |
Point Of Impact [Training]Dec 28, 2022 12:13:38 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"point of impact".

ULTRA-BIG BALL RASENGAN

Indeed, she was still working on her arsenal, but to be completely honest? It already put most regular Chuunin to shame, so she should feel proud of herself. The fact that Azarea was still a Genin was but a formality, one that would soon be taken care of, they hoped. "Here, take this for your chakra. I know I have more to spare than you do." he said as he threw a military ration pill her general direction, not being very precise as, well, he only had her voice to guide him. Still, with the pill, she would be able to keep up with their training for a little longer. But even Shigure's reserves would start to hurt with the techniques he would be using next, as he continued to push himself to his absolute limit.

Azarea would then attack again, sending a ball of chakra towards his guts. Shigure's armour did deaden the blow, but he still flinched a bit, as the armour was better against slashing than bludgeoning attacks. The Hyuuga would then raise his hand over his head and chakra would begin to spiral there, creating a Rasengan, but this time it looked different for it didn't stop growing, until it was far larger than Shigure himself. "Avoid this attack, this is extremely draining on my chakra... But... I need to push myself to my absolute limit! Choudama Rasengan!!" he exclaimed as the ball finally stopped growing when it had become large enough to encompass more than a few people at the same time.

Leaping up high, Shigure would aim the technique at the ground beneath them, and upon impact, a powerful shockwave would be unleashed, capable of sending Azarea flying away if she wasn't careful. The ground would be utterly destroyed, leaving a huge crater where it hit. After that, Shigure stood at the epicentre of the crater, panting heavily as he was feeling the intense drain to his chakra. But he was not done just yet. If he could manage a technique such as this one, he would definitely be able to handle the Flying Thunder God. It was more complex and demanding, yes, but he was getting close, he could feel it.

Training
Uses Ultra-Big-Ball Rasengan on the ground
[]
[374 words]

Technique used:

NAME: Chōōdama Rasengan [Ultra-Big Ball Spiraling Sphere]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very High
REQUIREMENT: Knowledge of Rasengan
ELEMENT: N/A
HANDSEALS: None
DESCRIPTION:

In an instant, the user creates a Rasengan of gigantic proportions, larger than their own body. When it impacts, there is a large shock wave unleashed that can send unsuspecting enemy and ally shinobi flying. The technique creates a large crater after having send their foes away in a distance of a hundred and twenty meters from impact.
Point Of Impact [Training]Dec 28, 2022 14:25:11 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Destruction

The Kunoichi had to juke back to the right to grab the pill as she glances down at it in her palm curious why Shigure had given her it. Sure she was low on chakra, but she could probably wittle down the Hyuuga for a little while yet. Then she felt it. The tightly compacted coiling of chakra around Shigure's hands. The sensation sending every hair on her body standing on end in alarm as Azarea all, but shoved the pill between her teeth biting down on it with a crunch as chakra surged through her system. Her fingers desperately flitting through the seals for the Shunshin as she pushed her own body. Darting back not once, but twice, her legs screaming at the strain on her muscles as she worked to put as much distance between herself and the growing ball of death in Shigure's hands as possible. Her palms slamming down onto the ground the second she came out of the technique forcing her chakra into the earth as walls of stone rose up around her forming a backshift bunker that she could only hope would be enough. Her coils already screaming with the rapid influx and expenditure of chakra as Azarea buckled down to weather the storm.

The impact was nearly deafening. The earth beneath her cracking even at this distance as her stone walls spiderwebbed and started to come to pieces covering her with knicks and scratches as they fail taking the impact meant for the Kunoichi and leaving her standing in the rubble of her own safehouse staring open mouthed at the absolute zone of destruction that had been wrought. "Holy f~ing shit..." She whispered and for a moment considered leaving Shigure there questioning in order to keep her element of surprise, but...

"I'm ok!" She calls out at the top of her lungs voice a bit thin with their distance as she reassures the Hyuuga that she wasn't badly hurt just a little scuffed. And then because it's one of the few techniques that could hit him at this range and she's maybe just a tiny bit miffed Azarea forms the seals for the barrier bullet jutsu and aims to shoot the love of her life in the gut again.

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques
Kokuangyo no Jutsu [Bringer of Darkness Technique] SUSTAINED

NAME: Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]x2
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
By invigorating one's entire body with chakra, a shinobi can seemingly disappear and reappear in another location faster than most people can see. Often times one's movements are disguised with the use of an extra element, be it a smoke bomb, leaves, water, sand, etc. in order to hide the user's trajectory from those with skilled eyes. Though it mimics teleportation, it is important to remember this jutsu merely boosts the agility of its user. As useful as this technique is, it can only be used 4 times in a battle thread, compounding in exertion and difficulty each time. with any more usages beyond that result in muscle tears in the legs from overexertion. The hand seal for this technique must be held until the shinobi reaches their destination, making it impossible to utilize other techniques regardless of any preparation.

Name: Doroku Gaeshi - [Earth Shore Return] (Previously known as [Mud Overturn])
Chakra Usage: Low
Handseals: 0
Description:
Doroku Gaeshi is a defensive Ninjutsu utilizing the Earth Element. The jutsu is cast by raising both hands above their head and then striking the ground with them, a wall of earth large enough to protect themselves will rise into place as defense. The defense is not perfect though, a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Physical contact with the wall must be held until it is standing upright.

NAME: Kekkai: Dangan [Barrier: Bullet]
ELEMENT: --
DESCRIPTION:
Compressing air into a very tiny barrier the size of a musket ball, the user fires it at great velocity towards the target, able to pass straight through a human body. However objects of higher density than it will certainly stop it, including certain thicknesses of wood, iron or steel.

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 376 |
Point Of Impact [Training]Dec 28, 2022 14:41:29 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"point of impact".

FIRE AND WIND

The destruction was massive, but Shigure couldn't really see it. Still, his eyes were still immersed in the endless darkness of Azarea's technique, meaning that whatever she did in order to avoid the Ultra Big Ball Rasengan worked out fine, which she later confirmed by saying she was okay and that brought him the ultimate relief, as a subtle smile made its way to his tired feature. Azarea would then proceed to attack him again with a bullet to his guts, which made him flinch and take a couple steps back from the impact.

"Not enough... This used a bunch of my chakra, but if I want to break through the ceiling of my abilities, I need to go even further beyond... Think, Shigure, think..." he urged himself, and then an idea struck his mind. He looked a bit dumbfounded when he thought of what he had to do. It was so simple, yet something he wouldn't consider doing under normal circumstances.

"I see... This will probably be the last of it... And again, I urge you to try your best to avoid it." and as he said that, he opened both his hands, and chakra started spiralling on his right hand first, forming a Rasengan, but that was not all. "Katon!" he exclaimed, as he began to infuse his fire-nature unto it, turning it black in the core, surrounded by a ring of gold and red flames. "Kansai Rasengan!!" he exclaimed as he formed this one on his right hand, but then chakra began spiralling on his left hand as well. "Fuuton!" and as he infused the second Rasengan with his wind-nature, its core turned aqua, with a ring of white and green. "Uzu Rasengan!!!" creating those two powerful techniques almost at the same time would deplete him of almost the entirety of his chakra.

At this point, however, two of Shigure's guards would appear, alarmed expression on their faces. The one with shorter hair would glance towards Azarea. "W-what the fuck is going on?!" he asked in almost despair, but the other one urged him to focus on what was important. "Satoshi, no time for questions! We need to use Rotation right now! Do you remember the lesson, right?!" the black-haired one asked, and Satoshi quickly nodded. Being both members of the branch house, they only recently learned how to use some of the main house techniques.

"Aaaaaahhhh!!!" Shigure roared as he threw both Rasengans their way, hoping Azarea had done something to protect herself. Still, the two Hyuugas would then begin their Rotation at the same time, aiming to intercept the attack. "Hakkeshou Kaiten!!" as the two large rotation chakra domes were hit by the two rasengan, the fire-nature and the wind-nature acted in a way to further enhance it, and although they tried their best to contain it, once the technique exploded, both Satoshi and Takano were sent flying away, hitting a tree with their back, injured, but nothing too seriously. Their combined effort allowed them to survive such a ferocious attack.

Shigure finally fell to his knees, panting heavily as he grasped for air, fighting to remain conscious after depleting himself from almost all of his chakra. Still, he felt like it had worked out, as he had pushed himself to the absolute limit of his ninjutsu ability, and then a little further beyond.

Training
Uses Fire and Wind Rasengan together. Satoshi and Takano use Rotation to block it, but are injured by it
[]
[577 words]

Techniques used:

NAME: Katon: Kansai Rasengan [Fire Release: Great Flame Spiraling Sphere]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
ELEMENT: Katon
DESCRIPTION:

The user creates a normal Rasengan and infuses fire-nature chakra unto it, causing it to turn black and be surrounded by a ring of gold and red flames. After the infusion of fire nature-chakra, the rasengan begins to rotate faster creating friction which is absorbed unto spiraling sphere, increasing its heat. Upon impact a vortex of heat is released along with the crater creating blast, robbing the air from humidity and engulfing enemies in a twenty meter radius in flames after being struck with the searing heat wave by igniting their clothing and hair, the flames themselves will spread quickly, burning and searing the enemies flesh rapidly.

NAME: Fūton: Uzu Rasengan [Wind Release: Vortex Spiraling Sphere]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
ELEMENT: Fūton
DESCRIPTION:

After creating a normal Rasengan, the user infuses wind-nature chakra unto it, causing it to turn a aqua surrounded by a ring of white and green. Under this nature change, the Rasengan can be tossed away as a projectile from up of a distance of thirty meters while still retaining its shape and rotation. Upon contact the Rasengan explodes, at first releasing its energy in a blast that creates a significant vortex to then implode and contract creating a vacuum force in a radius of thirty feet, the vacuum that drags enemies and objects up to ten tons in weight into the core of the swirling vortex.
Point Of Impact [Training]Dec 28, 2022 15:09:20 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Duck & Cover

Bereft of her ability to shunshin without risking tearing the muscles in her legs Azarea resorts to good old fashioned running like fuck. Pouring every ounce of speed into her movements as she darts between the two startled Hyuuga guards tossing them a quick "Get to cover!" warning before hurtling past and channeling her chakra into the earth as she drops through the ground like a stone digging deeper then she ever. The shockwave rocks her all the same though the effects mostly result in her head being showered with dirt as after a moment the Kumo nin unearths herself like a cautious mole to eye the carnage. Two unconscious Hyuuga branch members, one barely coconscious Shigure, and an absolutely devastated field. Dusting herself off Azarea releases her genjutsu as the Hyuuga clan head's eyes would clear even if his vision from chakra exhaustion was hazy as the red head picked her way across the rubble first to check that the two Guards are breathing, they were, and then to the love of her life.

Taking Shigure's hands she carefully forms the seal of consolation signaling the end of the spar as she tries to help him to his feet. "Easy Moonlight. I need to get you and your guards," She glances towards the unconscious Hyuuga clan members, "at least I think those are your guards to safety. Someone's bound to come investigate and they'll never believe me so I need you to stay awake." Azarea murmured her voice steady as she helps Shigure towards the cover of a recently exposed boulder carefully settling him against it before she limps over and grasps the darker haired of the two Hyuuga under the arms and begins dragging him over to join his clan head.

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques
Name: Moguragakure no Jutsu - [Mole Hiding Technique]
Chakra Usage: Low
Description
Moguragakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to burrow into the ground and hide out of sight. This allows them to avoid attack or hide underground. This technique is commonly used to bury large amounts of explosives. It should be noted that the user can not travel while underground, they only may be in the hollowed out area made by the technique.

Bringer of Darkness Released

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 293 |