Revolution Menace: Disorder Control [c-Rank | w/ Asuka]

compose a reply
Revolution Menace: Disorder Control [c-Rank | w/ Asuka]Jan 22, 2023 16:56:52 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"revolution menace: disorder control".
A true Shinobi is always ready to embrace death.
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Why her?

The silence of the lab was broken. It used to happen every day or two. - What is it? - a grumphy voice whined from behind a desk full of glass tubes, not even giving the chance to the unexpected guest to show or introduce himself. - Toshizo-sama requires you in his room. - the voice said, apparently not bothered by his grumphy mood. It was hard to tell though if the voice was used to his bad mood or simply didn't care at all. - I see. - he answered again, in an almost indistinct tone. For an outsider spectator it would possibly look like as the two of them were competing about who was caring less for the other. Well, that was just another day in the depths of root. - "What day is today again?".

- Now. - well, the imperative tone. It took longer this time. Pride - the persona in charge for all the bio researches ever since Yuuta first required the boy's assistance - sighted deeply, as the voices in his head started to startle one-by-one. - "We must answer" - the most friendly of them, Wahei, gave him a kind remind, as he shut down the fire of the tubes', praying that any of them would explode again.

Clearly upset, the scientist - or so his outfit looked like - ripped of his rubbed gloves and took off his mask, revealing a not so friendly look behind his - green and white - eyes. - I'm coming. I'm coming. - he vented in a tired tone. He had to be swift, though. After all, Toshizo wasn't the kind of person that liked to wait. Not much the patient type either.

"Wanna get some rest, bud? I'd love to face out boss badass face for a change" - "Nah, I'm good" - "Actually, I would like to jump into this one" - "Does it make any difference? We must trigger MissingNo out anyway" - "I just got this feeling. Please?" - "Do as you might, kiddo" - "You owe me this one too, kid" - "Thank you... both, I guess" (?)

Well, it has been a while, but apparently the village needed the services of the good and old Wahei. Not with his foundation identity, though, but the classic - though not so kind anymore - Wahei to jump into a prophet situation. After talking to Toshizo, the boy headed towards  in the administrative building to set further details and get the scroll with all the assignment details done. When the mission DC finally had it all done, the lady who usually attends there handed it over to Wahei. 

- Looks like you got yourself a partner for a change. It's been a while, eh?Wahei expression revealed that he didn't have a clue of what she was talking about - A... partner? - he narrowed his eyes as his eyebrows arched, clearly lost. - Wha' - Yeah! You'd better take a look on this, young man. - she adverted, pointing to the scroll. Of course she didn't knew Wahei was already filled-in with all the details by Toshizo himself. Apparently though, the leader of Ne had 'forgotten' a certain little detail. - It seems your affinity with the Hyuga clan is growing stronger again. - his eyes widened. It couldn't be...

"Shit. Could it be? He wouldn't. I specifically asked him not to..." - "Hey. Relax. Just open the fucking scroll. Will'ya? There a fucking plenty Hyugas for you to get assemble with. It could be some interferecen of Hirohito, for instance. Now stop bitching around and focus". Fear was right. He had to calm down and understand what was really going on.

When he openned the scroll, the mission DC lady was right. But the name written there wasn't Shigure's, as the boy first assumed. The name was familiar, though. - "Holy shit" - "What now? It's not him" - "Why... her?" - "K'eh. That's explain why they wanted Wahei into this one" - "You bet. Hirohito is definitively behind this one" - "What did I missed here? What's the big deal?" - "This girl is... Shigure's sister" - "Oh! Ha-ha. I see. Yeah, they've really got you, kid".

At the sunset, the boy crossed the arched monument in the Hyuga's district. One he was used to see pretty much every day. Now, that thing only reminded him that night where he had to save Shigure's ass.

- Didn't expect to see you around here, Wahei-san. Not like this, at least. - a friendly but quite serious tone called Wahei's attention. He was referring to the boy's outfit, and his regular outfit since he was one of the few that knew Wahei's position in the Ne - albeit a simply white hood would never prevent any Hyuga from spotting or recognizing him.

The man's name is Satoshi, one of the heads of the guards and someone with high appreciation among the elite of the Hyuga clan. He happened to be just the person the boy was looking for. - I'm actually here to ask you a favor. - the surprise and confused expression in Satoshi's look was unusual, but Wahei soon explained - I've been assigned into a mission with Asuka-san. Would you please take this scroll and give it to her? - I see. Consider it done. - the boy didn't even get the chance to explain, but no explanation was actually needed, and so he nodded in gratitude.

Rumors about some unknown prophet spreading vows of revolution against the current system regime in some smaller impoverished communities has grown and spread throughout one of the main counties in Hi no Kuni. What first started as smaller group of protesters has grew into more often manifestations and frequently minor acts of vandalism leaded by a local militia that started to give the local authorities trouble and concern on how to handle the situation. A team has been assigned to restore the order by any means necessary.

You've been assigned into this C-rank mission with Kazuhira Wahei. Meet him at the southern gate tomorrow at 5 AM.

Now he would turn back home and prepare himself for the mission as well. No matter how hard it was for him, he was a chunin and, as such, his duty was to lead her and complete their mission.

"I'm nothing but a memory. I have no name. I have no present or future. All that I am now, is a missing number

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).
Hirogaru yami no naka kawashiatta kakumei no chigiri ! ! ! [01/15]
- In the shadows that keep expanding, we exchange revolutionary vows -
[ ]
[962 Words]

SUBMISSION THREAD.
last edit by Wahei on Apr 6, 2023 9:57:54 GMT -5
MissingNo has written 491 posts
Revolution Menace: Disorder Control [c-Rank | w/ Asuka]Feb 4, 2023 20:35:50 GMT -5
Hyūga Asuka
Hyūga Asuka Avatar
groupnull
age 16 years old birthday February 14 rank Genin occupation
[attr="class","snailhouse"]
[attr="class","Chromeleft"]
[attr="class","Chromeleftoverlay"]
[attr="class","NOSTALGIA"]
[attr="class","Chromeright"]
[attr="class","Chromeoverlay"]
[attr="class","puppycat"]

[attr="class","lemonsoda"]

[attr="class","puppycat"]your notes here
"Asuka-sama, may I come in?" came the familiar voice of Satoshi, one of the gate guards of the Hyuuga main house compounds. The girl was surprised, since the guards rarely came into the actual compounds.

"Yes?" The door would open to reveal the man, who was holding a scroll in his hand. He explained that it was a mission scroll and that it had been dropped off by someone for her that afternoon. She bowed her head and thanked the man, waiting for him to leave the room before she opened the scroll to reveal its contents. She hadn't really been expecting a mission, especially since she had just finished one. But she was indeed grateful that a mission was given to her though, since she had the time and needed to really expand her social network...especially since she was now free from her father's grasps.

She opened the scroll to reveal its contents. Her eyes reading through slowly, she was quite confused by what the mission entailed. From what she could tell, the Hyuuga was supposed to meet a man by the name of Wahei for this mission at 5am by the southern gate the next day. 5am?! Asuka had never been up this early for a mission, heaving a small sigh and rolling the scroll back up. She realized that perhaps they were going to travel, which accounted for having to meet up bright and early. At least she hoped there would be some traveling, she mused. Out of the couple of times she had traveled for a mission, she quite enjoyed traveling with other people. She learned a lot about her mission partners that way, perhaps more than she could ever otherwise.

The young girl went to her closet and picked out her attire the next morning. The sun had already set by then as her eyes gazed out the window. In her head she was thinking about who this Wahei person was, and then about the mission itself. From just the couple of sentences that were on the scroll, she got the general gist of what she had to do, but she wondered if her partner would have other information that she didn't know about. Only time would tell; she climbed into bed and pulled the covers so that it wrapped tightly around her body, closing her eyes and feeling somewhat excited for what was to come.
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.minisnailhouse a]font: 7pt roboto; color: #666666;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse]width: 500px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleft]width: 79px; height: 200px; float: left; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/BdIAfFi.jpg'); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleftoverlay]width: 79px; height: 30px; padding-top: 170px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeleftoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeright]width: 420px; height: 200px; float: right; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/BdIAfFi.jpg'); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeoverlay]width: 420px; height: 80px; padding-top: 120px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.45); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.puppycat]width: 200px; font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; float: left; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.lemonsoda]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color:#f5f5f5; float: left; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .lemonsoda]width: 200px; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.NOSTALGIA]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color: #f1f1f1; float: left; z-index: 2px; position: relative; transition: all 0.5s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .NOSTALGIA]width: 280px; transition-duration: 0.5s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse a]font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; font-weight: normal;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .puppycat]opacity: 1; transition: 0.7s; transition-delay: .5s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Stayingforawhile]width: 50px; height: 50px; border: 4px solid #ffffff; transform: rotate(45deg); position: relative; margin-bottom: -28px;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans]
last edit by Hyūga Asuka on Feb 4, 2023 20:37:03 GMT -5
Nue has written 72 posts
Revolution Menace: Disorder Control [c-Rank | w/ Asuka]Feb 7, 2023 15:40:09 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Rendezvous.

Exactly at 4:55am. A sudden puff of white smoke startle a purr who has spent the last few seconds trying to feed itself over a trapped mice. The latter, already startled and struggling for his life, managed to use that unexpected distraction to circumvent its predator and escape into a type hole in the wall. The kitten roared into frustration as a darken figured placed from the smoke. Their gaze crossed for a while, as the bitch fled hungry and angry. - "The prey has won today" - "Huh?" - the boy's mind was focused into another thing. 

Walking across the alley, he would set and wait until Asuka arrived as instructed in the message he sent to her the other day. - "Perhaps she is just not as pontual as her brother" - "You are so cute, love. All nervous and everything" - every time he had to interact with a girl, Lust would chime-in commenting his reactions and making everything even more awkward for him. Even though the boy knew she was just teasing, those things bothered him first because he didn't ever thought about any kind of relationship. After all...

"I don't know why you keep pushing on those things, Lust. I don't even know if I'll ever be capable of engaging in a relationship like this before" - "Oh, love, are you still haunted by those things? Haven't you proved how human you are from within? I mean, it's not just because you've never have loved someone in that way that you never will. You loved Ahmia. You love Shigure." - "I don't.." - "Oh, cut the crap. You love the guy. We can love our friends too, love. Not to mention you've had a crush in that foxy girl" - "I didn't have a 'crush' on her. I've told you this already" - "Well, something in her clearly called your attention, love" - "Yes. The fox" - "Eww, dude. That's gross. And wrong!" - "What? No! That's not what I meant" - "They are just messing with ya, kid. As always".

The conversation would continue for a while, at least until they spot Asuka arrival. It was time for Wahei to get rid of his hood and present himself as the good and old Wahei, a chunin of the leaf village. Since the boy didn't recall having an interaction with Asuka directly before, there was a chance that she wouldn't realize he was once a former teammate and best friend of her brother, Shigure.

- Ohayō [おはよう], Asuka-san. - his voice echoed from the alley, revealing himself in the street where the morning light was timidly starting to bring clarity for the day. Though his face was yet shaded by the dawn, he held a friend tone and a kind smile. - Watashi wa, Wahei desu. [私 は 和平です]. Hajimemashite [はじめまして] - his choice of words revealed that the boy was respectful, but also that he wasn't extremely formal. He had cold eyes and his expression didn't tell much about him either. Even so, he offered a light bent for her in a gentle reverence.

"You were right, love" - "About what?" - "She is cute" - "Oh. Yeah, right? - Hey! - Wait! I've never said that" - "But you just agreed so it's pretty much the same thing" - "Touché!" - "Leave me alone!".

"I'm nothing but a memory. I have no name. I have no present or future. All that I am now, is a missing number

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).
Hirogaru yami no naka kawashiatta kakumei no chigiri ! ! ! [03/15]
[ ]
[579 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Feb 17, 2023 10:18:43 GMT -5
Revolution Menace: Disorder Control [c-Rank | w/ Asuka]Feb 16, 2023 18:11:04 GMT -5
Hyūga Asuka
Hyūga Asuka Avatar
groupnull

Asuka hadn't realized she was cutting it close in time, her steps picking up as she looked at her watch. She was always early for meetings, especially for missions. She had been taught well in that regard, that being at least fifteen minutes early was the same as being on time and being actually on time was being late. The girl had taken this trait from her father, who had instilled it into her from a very young age. There was never any excuse that any Hyuuga could make to justify being late, and with a forewarning like the one that was given to her on the scroll the night before, there was definitely no excuse for the young heiress. Arriving at the meeting place slightly out of breath, she looked around for her teammate.

The scroll had said his name was Wahei, which seemed like an interesting name, with a little bit of an nice rhythm to it. Of course, she hadn't spoken to her brother of the mission and subsequently her mission partner, and thus didn't know that the boy was close to Shigure. She would give a little yelp as a hooded figure would come out from an alleyway then. Asuka had been so lost in thought that she hadn't realized that he was standing within such close proximity. Immediately realizing that she had embarrassed herself, the girl would bow her head, her cheeks slightly flushed. Listening to his self introduction, the girl wouldn't make much eye contact. Instead, she would keep her eyes glued to his shoes.

Bowing respectfully, she would return the introduction. "I'm Hyuuga Asuka, pleased to make your acquaintance." Of course, she was much more formal in her word choices than Wahei, for good reason. It was important for her to maintain the reputation of the Hyuuga Clan, but also because she had no idea of his rank compared to hers. One would also argue that she was quite respectful in general, although there was always some slips when it came to speaking to her big brother. Shigure was probably the only one ever who would hear her speak in an informal way, despite how distant of siblings their relationship seemed to be.
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.minisnailhouse a]font: 7pt roboto; color: #666666;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse]width: 500px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleft]width: 79px; height: 200px; float: left; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/BdIAfFi.jpg'); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleftoverlay]width: 79px; height: 30px; padding-top: 170px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeleftoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeright]width: 420px; height: 200px; float: right; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/BdIAfFi.jpg'); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeoverlay]width: 420px; height: 80px; padding-top: 120px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.45); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.puppycat]width: 200px; font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; float: left; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.lemonsoda]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color:#f5f5f5; float: left; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .lemonsoda]width: 200px; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.NOSTALGIA]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color: #f1f1f1; float: left; z-index: 2px; position: relative; transition: all 0.5s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .NOSTALGIA]width: 280px; transition-duration: 0.5s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse a]font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; font-weight: normal;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .puppycat]opacity: 1; transition: 0.7s; transition-delay: .5s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Stayingforawhile]width: 50px; height: 50px; border: 4px solid #ffffff; transform: rotate(45deg); position: relative; margin-bottom: -28px;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans]
Nue has written 72 posts
Revolution Menace: Disorder Control [c-Rank | w/ Asuka]Feb 17, 2023 11:07:14 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

The real you.

"Oh, she's more than cute. What a blessed DNA this family have. His brother is hot but - look at her! - She totally looks like a princess doll all packed up and stuff. We could def' make o-" - "Alright, Lust, that's more than enough" - "Buzz-killer!" - "You are making me jealous love" - "Just tag along, love, there is enough lust in the world for all of us" - "You guys are really making me sick" - "How awkward it is to agree with Envy" - "Right!?" - "Guys! Focus - this child has been staring to our shoes for quite while".

She was formal and polite, as expected. Although Wahei was committed to not make comparisons among Shigure and her, but it was very harsh for him since some patterns were pretty much yelling at his face. With a hand gesture, he suggested that she could raise back to a regular stance. - I appreciate your politeness, but I dismiss impelled 'family-rigid' formalities - he knew how sometimes the Hyuga clan could put formality and family honor way to above other important things. His speech came though motivated by her previous yelp, the light embarrassment sensation he could feel over her, thanks to his special ability, but also for the red flushed cheeks in her semblance.

- As your chunin-leader in this mission, I expect to meet the truth nature of your heart. I'm really looking forward to it, actually, wondering who the real Asuka-san really is. - he said with a soft and serene tone all the time, a way of speaking he learned with Hirohito. - If that's ok with you, of course. - he added, smiling gently and pointing out the way out of the alley.

"Casanova is coming with his all, ladies and gentlemen" - sometimes was simply too hard to ignore the voices in his head. - "It's been a while Wahei not talk as himself. Enough of teasing him already" - "It's so cute when you play his big brother role, Pride" - and the rest of that conversation needed to be shut down for his own sake.

They should get back on the main southern road towards the village exit where they would head south. Destination was way too far from them yet. - I assume you have everything you need for our departure already.Wahei's tone were firm, but not impositive - And I'm we have quite of a journey ahead of us - he added, meaning that they would spend quite some time together. In situations like this, it was never too much to make some double or triple-checks.

As soon as she give him an okay, nod or anything, he would response back affirmatively. He'd instruct them to move forward side by side in a regular pace. Since they'd use common roads towards non-hostile paths, there was no need to rush things up by pushing it hard.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).
Hirogaru yami no naka kawashiatta kakumei no chigiri ! ! ! [05/15]
[ ]
[495 Words]

Revolution Menace: Disorder Control [c-Rank | w/ Asuka]Mar 8, 2023 20:16:44 GMT -5
Hyūga Asuka
Hyūga Asuka Avatar
groupnull

The real me...?

The girl couldn't mask the puzzled expression on her face as she listened to the man talk, now fully aware of his rank. He was a Chuunin, which meant that he was stronger than her. That made her breathe a small sigh of relief. Even though Asuka knew that she could hold her own ground and have held it many times before on missions and in trainings, she was also not oblivious to the fact that she wanted desperately at times to just be able to count on someone. Being the heiress of a clan like the Hyuuga was not easy, not to mention when she was always compared with her older brother. There was little animosity left between the brother and sister though, but there was always that reserve that she had whenever she presented herself on a mission or around others.

She always needed to act or be a certain way.

And it was perhaps his words that triggered her inner most fears, not knowing what it all entailed. What was there about her that made the Asuka on the outside not be the same as the Asuka on the inside? And while she knew partially what the answer to the question was, she was more so intrigued by how Wahei seemed to understand that. Did he somehow sense it from her demeanor? That couldn't be right, since they barely laid eyes on each other for more than a minute, There was no way her carefully crafted exterior could be seen through that easily; for even the Byakugan wouldn't have such an ability for tenketsu points. Then if that was not the case, then what was? The puzzled look remained on her face as he gestured for them to begin their journey.

"Yes, I have everything." She said these words simply enough, glancing at the boy once or twice from the corner of her eye while they walked. There would be elongated silence, and although uncomfortable as would silence be, she was not at all unwelcome of it especially at this present moment. There were questions she wanted to ask, and perhaps should, but she was unsure about who Wahei was and asking them would be quite abrupt and even disrespectful. And so, she bit her tongue, biding away the seconds and minutes before he spoke agai, if he chose to.
MADE BY MIZO
Nue has written 72 posts
Revolution Menace: Disorder Control [c-Rank | w/ Asuka]Apr 6, 2023 10:07:32 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Sharp Topic.

As they set foot on the road, Wahei and formed up and set a cool pace in their duo formation. They are heading south, not a path he was exactly used to take, but not also a completely strange route as well. - I've dealt with a lot of stuff doing my career as a Shinobi. But someone spreading bad word to the name of Shinobi is one thing I'd never expect to deal with. - he broke the silent trip after quite distance. She wasn't the talkative one, and Wahei had a lot in his mind considering her special condition. So he decided to start the conversation for now - "Ninjas are the safeguard for a potential harm caused only by ninjas" - he quoted - This sentence was hand written in one of the files I took the chance to read before summoning you. Apparently is something that some of the rebels painted on the street walls. What you think of those words, Asuka-san? Do you think we are a countermeasure of our own... 'threat-measure'?

Wahei has always been the kind who questioned and pointed fingers against the way the ninja world was. Truth be told, he learned hard way how to play apart on that whole game and that being game changing sometimes meant simply following the rules. But he didn't know what thoughts Asuka could possibly have on such things. Actually, he barely knew her at all and those kind of sharp topics was a way of Wahei knowing her better.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).
Hirogaru yami no naka kawashiatta kakumei no chigiri ! ! ! [07/15]
[ ]
[258 Words]