revolution menace: the one pulling out the strings

compose a reply
revolution menace: the one pulling out the stringsJan 22, 2023 17:27:59 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"revolution menace: the one pulling out the strings".
A true Shinobi is always ready to embrace death.
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Cooperation.

As Wahei finished his 'disorder control' mission with , recent outcomes revealed that other teams was also been sent to chase revolutionary prophets who was trying to spread words against the ninja system, threating the order.

Studying some of the patterns thanks to the INTEL provided by the root, Wahei assumed that the Village's effort was being a waste of resources because they were not focusing in the real cause of the problem.

After preparing a complete report to , he suggested that the Ne should get back to the Village and ask a collaboration of efforts to strike right on the source. That's when he suggested having the report shared with  . After getting a "do as you please", knowing that his ass was on the line, he nodded firmly and get back to his regular outfit.

There was no need for formalities with Tomoni, so Wahei went straight to the point explaining the situation, handing the report so the Jonin could read further details. - Considering this, I have a strong reason to believe that there is someone pulling out the strings. If we find this person, we'd probably get the answers we're looking for. - he said with conviction. - This is the perymeter I've traced so far and the X-marks are places I believe our culprit is probably hidden. I'd not suggest a seek and destroy mission though. I think we should try to sneak on them. Something like spying to get INTEL on all their modus operandis. - even though his tone was somewhat excited, his eyes didn't have the same bright Tomoni once saw, but also not the same heavy shade also witnessed by the jonin. He seemed different. - I convinced Toshizo-sama to share this INTEL so we could coordinate Foundation and Regular forces effort to guarantee the success of this mission. Is it possible for you to assign a jonin to go with me on this one? - he asked, knowing that he would possibly be asking too much, but the INTEL gathered was actually really good, so perhaps he could have Tomoni to give him that and accept the proposal of cooperation.

Albeit the constant efforts of Leaf teams on containing the strikes that are even more sprouting within strategic communities in the heart of Hi no Kuni, a series of patterns and leads during the investigations revealed that the this strikes were actually a single shinobi work. Probably a nukenin or someone infiltrated in the depths of the local community. Or maybe some lunatic trying to spread chaos and mayhem. Therefore, a special team was assigned to identify and kill the one pulling out the strings.

"I'm nothing but a memory. I have no name. I have no present or future. All that I am now, is a missing number

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).
Roots & Leaves ! ! ! [01/20]
- An unexpected duo raises from paper piles -
[ ]
[365 Words]

SUBMISSION THREAD.
MissingNo has written 491 posts
revolution menace: the one pulling out the stringsFeb 18, 2023 0:56:54 GMT -5
Yamanaka Tomomi
Learn to recognize poisons before you swallow them.
Yamanaka Tomomi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 6/10 rank Jonin occupation Hokage's Assistant
YAMANAKA TOMOMI
NINGYO/HIDARI

Trouble was brewing in Konoha. This disquieted Tomomi greatly - such troubles really shouldn't be popping up in the best village in the world. Tomomi was of a paranoid disposition and was always prepared to believe that there was some insidious manipulation going on, as no other explanation made sense to them. So when Wahei came carrying a report that speculated as much, Tomomi wasn't surprised at all. When word of the strike had reached her, something similar was her immediate thought. Some troublemaker must be spreading propaganda to cause problems.

Investigation and intel were sort of her areas of expertise, along with tracking. So when Wahei requested a partner for the mission, she easily replied with,

"I can aid you with this mission. Trouble like this needs to be cut out of Konoha as quickly as possible, and I've dealt with groups like this before. Thank you for this report."
Flipping through the details, Tomomi analyze the map with the x-marks. Having a perimeter to work in would be helpful, since Tomomi could keep careful track of specific areas. However, their mind's eye was both a blessing and a curse in this regard - the large radius meant there was a lot of information to filter through. They could keep up with broad strokes, but identifying any specific individuals would take longer. Still, with Wahei's own abilities to back them up, it should be plenty possible.

Since Wahei had the most direct experience with this mission subject, Tomomi inquired,

"Where do you think we should begin our search?"

Cocoa has written 693 posts
revolution menace: the one pulling out the stringsFeb 18, 2023 14:36:50 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
Not today, though.
MissingNo

The weakest link.

"They must be bold or really fool to come right under the Village's noses to start a mess. Looking to the bright side, no need for long travels this time!" - Pride usually was the one who gets bored during the long time wasted across the too many roads that leaded to many different destinations where Wahei - or most of the time MissingNo - had to attempt during call of duty. He was like a spoiled brat who was always chasing for the attention.

"Based on what we have so far, I find hard to believe they are just being reckless. There is a fine chance that they will be expecting Konoha to act promptly" - Pride wasn't the social one, but it's been a while that he was struggling with bad feelings about the whole INTEL gathered so far.

At this point, Wahei was quite used to handle the constant brainstorming the personas used to carry on his mind during his routine. This time though they were talking about something useful for a change. But something that good was fated to not last long. This time though, even Wahei was shocked by what his ears have heard. - Excuse me? - his voice was dressed with a heavily surprise tone, and if it wasn't for the arched eyebrows and widened eyes and the awestruck look in his face, it could easily have sound as though the boy has taken Tomoni's words as some kind of personal offense.

"Dude, focus" - Catching himself off-guard for having Tomoni's volunteering to team up with him, Wahei realized that his reaction was a little bit too much for the moment. - I mean - he coughed, trying to recompose. Another awkward moment of silence whilst the chunin tried to find words to justify himself for the previous reaction, although he eventually just gave up and decided to be quite honest - I-I j-just... - and so, he shrugged and sighted - Well, I just wasn't expecting to have you working with me - he cracked a gentle smile that would manifest in advance what he was just about to put into words - And it's a great honor. Thank you. - he said, not only for feeling grateful for being recognized by Tomoni, but also because Tomoni was someone he had in high level consideration.

Jumping straight to what needed to be done, Tomoni inquired him about what he had in mind. With their combined skills, it was easy to come up with a strategy for sneaking into the enemies territory. As Wahei didn't had the chance to work with a Yamanaka before, except perhaps for tiny regular situations, he was clueless about the true full potential of their combination - yet.

After Tomoni inquired, though, Wahei replied with a strong nod and get back to the Hi no Kuni map he had just showed, and also pulled closer the for Konoha perymeter. Both were duly marked with points were Wahei had previously identified breaches and patterns of the attack he witnessed in the first case in the southern area of the Fire land.

- Pride has made a fair point - he said, considering that at this point Tomoni already knew about his special condition - Our enemy would have to be rather bold or stupid to start a revolution against ninjas right in the core of the ninja system world. - he circled the "x-marked' areas in Konoha where the rumors started - I think they are already expecting a massive retaliation. And they probably are planning to use our actions against us. - he kept circling the last x-mark for quite while, a manneirism of his concentration and deep thinking. - "Thanks for the proper references, Mr. Mindreader" - But Konoha also has higher defenses than the other places they have strike so far, meaning that they COA have to be different this time, except if the one pulling the strings has managed to infiltrate in the village already. - he step away from the map, but the thoughtful look into his eyes still remained.

After a while, he startled again snapping his fingers. - Of course! - he shouted - What is the best way of starting a riot? Looking for those who don't approve the current regime. That's the obvious part, but as they are not interested in people using ninjutsu, they would probably go for more vulnerable areas where a single spark would turn into real fire. The best place for him to hide and act inside our village is the Leaf's suburbia. Shigure and I once helped out this community in the periferic zone, which happen to be a target here. This can't be a coincidence! - he seemed very determinated - The other areas are just random spots to call minor attention and give proportion to the main incident, specially because the Leaf would have a considerable concentration of ninjas for a civil situation. - his eyes widened - In the hands of an opportunist, is like tossing fuel to the fire. - his semblance was very serious - We need backup. The patrols must hold their position and not interfere. In the meanwhile, you and I will jump into the crowd and gather more INTEL. Hopefully, we can catch this son of a bitch with the hands dirty. - he seemed confident, but at the same time he want Tomoni's approval so they could push forward. After all, he was the jonin there.

"I'm nothing but a memory. I have no name. I have no present or future. All that I am now, is a missing number

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).
Roots & Leaves ! ! ! [03/20]
[ ]
[923 Words]
revolution menace: the one pulling out the stringsFeb 18, 2023 23:40:17 GMT -5
Yamanaka Tomomi
Yamanaka Tomomi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
YAMANAKA TOMOMI
NINGYO/HIDARI

It seemed Wahei was really surprised by Tomomi's offer to work alongside him. Wahei appeared to respect her a great deal, which was not a surprise to her - Wahei had made it clear in the past. Still, it was quite an extreme reaction. She had to remember that he was still quite young, and had only recently become a Chuunin. Working alongside people who he looked up to was probably still a new phenomenon to him, one that would be tempered by time. For now, Tomomi would just have to take him seriously and work with him normally until he could adjust to such things.

Given the chance to lay out his perception of the situation, Wahei began to analyze what he knew of the strikes and the potential individual pulling the strings behind them. The idea of such a thing managing to infiltrate Konoha concerned Tomomi deeply, and she was eager to mete out punishment to the one behind it.

Wahei's speculation was that the individual had infiltrated the suburban zone, focusing on riling up civilians in order to pull attention. It was a nefarious plan, and one that made a good deal of sense. Trying to rally shinobi was dangerous and could easily lead to arrest, but disseminating propaganda through civilians was much safer.

"That sounds like a good plan to me. We can assess the situation from inside the movement and learn more about who is responsible. That will make breaking this up and undoing their messaging a much simpler task."

Standing from her desk, Tomomi would go to where she kept her scrolls containing her puppets, equipping for the field.

"Lead the way. I'll use my sensory abilities to see what I can track."

revolution menace: the one pulling out the stringsFeb 21, 2023 9:53:49 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

A walk in the crowd.

Wahei was slightly excited by working on this mission. It's been a while since he had the chance to truly work in a mission as himself and not following the MissingNo protocol. There was such a perk though as if he was playing some kind of role, but even so it didn't mean he couldn't enjoy the ride. - "Just don't get too much involved on this"

So as Tomoni agreed with his plan, the chunin responded with a firm and slightly enthusiastic nod. - Alright! I've already patched up. Are we clear to go? - he asked, just in case Tomoni wanted to detour to pick up some equipment or supplies. And so they'd eventually departure towards the suburbs. - I've heard Yamanaka's can stand surprising wireless connection with people. Do you think it's possible to get in touch with the forces and ask for backup but most importantly to have them held until we give them a clear signal? - he wondered, even though his limited knowledge was well based from some colleagues from the foundation. Worse case scenario, they would have to detour after all.

Approaching the precinct, they would promptly notice that people were starting to gatherw around real quick and take the main commercial streets where some sort of improvised stage had been mounted for some mysteryous specific occasion. - Not exactly discrete though. - he mentioned, confirming that, as expected, they would stick right under the Village's nose and were quite prepared to make a hell of a mess. 

Wahei would point to an alley where he knew a shortcut that would lead to the surroundings of a very specific warehouse. The one Shigure and him dismantled during the 'counterfeit' mission. Fortunately, this as a familiar territory for him. - Let's go through here. We can also take the chance to circumvent the crowd and use this alleys to disguise ourselves.

"Not in the mood for a walk in the crowd, eh?" - "Sloth? This is unexpected." - "K'heh. I guess so. People just make me sick, especially when they're mimicking cattle behavior" - "That's makes two of us" - "Well, well... It's nice to have a common sense in the house for a change." - "So let's put an end to it, shall we!?".

Wahei would grab his backpack and pull out his 'dark as night' hooded-cloak. If Tomoni didn't have one, he'd offer his own cloak and get a velvet cheap-plastic tramp raincoat. - I'll go for the roof to get up top vision. For your skills to work I believe it's better for you to get a closer look on them. Am I right? - even though he wasn't much familiar with the Yamanaka skills, Toshizo's mind sensor and full awareness where something he quite get used to, specially during the initiation stage on Ne. As he had both in high standards, it felt safe to assume same patterns would apply, although he'd still look for Tomoni's confirmation and approval over the COA, as the mission's jonin.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).
Roots & Leaves ! ! ! [05/20]
[ ]
[511 Words]
revolution menace: the one pulling out the stringsFeb 23, 2023 0:48:30 GMT -5
Yamanaka Tomomi
Yamanaka Tomomi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
YAMANAKA TOMOMI
NINGYO/HIDARI

Wahei inquired about the connection the Yamanaka were capable of establishing with others. Tomomi was very skilled in this area, particularly considering their enhanced sensory range, but it was slightly difficult to get in contact that way at a tremendous range without specialized equipment to do it. Luckily, while within the village, Tomomi could often be found with radio comms. They never took it them with when they left the village on missions, but at their desk it was necessary to have on in order to properly respond to emergencies, and they were sure to take it alongside their puppet scrolls when they left.

"I can probably get in contact with them via radio. Better not to extend the chakra early unnecessarily." If they were moving into something dangerous, Tomomi always liked to be extra prepared. Pulling out their radio, they did just that, requesting standby forces until their assistance was signaled.

The two entered the precinct and moved into a warehouse to discuss plans and disguises. Wahei had some of his own, ready to wear a raincoat himself, and offered Tomomi a cloak. Ordinarily they'd utilize a henge in a situation like this, but maintaining a complex transformation and keeping their mind's eye open wasn't especially feasible, so they accepted the cloak and put it on, pulling it up. It was enough to conceal their uniform and make them at least mostly blend in with the civilians.

"That's correct. My sensory abilities work best once I can identify a specific target. There are too many people here for me to reasonably isolate them from too far away. Getting in the crowd and getting a closer look will afford us the best chance that I'll be able to lock onto their chakra signature."

last edit by Yamanaka Tomomi on Mar 2, 2023 17:39:42 GMT -5
revolution menace: the one pulling out the stringsFeb 23, 2023 14:56:10 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Nevermind.

- Acknowledge! - Wahei promptly respond, giving Tomoni a firm nod as he stepped-up towards the roof, starting his wall walking and saying - I'll take a look in the area and if I find anything - or anyone -suspicious, I'll let you know - and slightly before turning towards the ceiling, he pointed out to wireless gear in his ear. Of course they could always rely on the hand signs as well, but speaking out and calling shots were quite more useful. Wahei didn't knew but there was also another trick they could use, something Tomoni could pull out of sleeve - or mind.

At the rooftop, Wahei's temper popped out triggering the byakugan, as the chunin was staring at the crowd gathering around more and more as the time passed. Searching through the crowd for traces at least similar to those he found during his first attempt against that mysterious prophet during the events of 'disorder control', he started to assign the patterns of the situation to Tomoni on radio.

- Basically everything here is quite the same, exactly as in the day I first spot them. Whoever this person is, it's very methodical, to say the least. - he admitted, although it wasn't exactly a compliment or at least didn't sound as such - "Perhaps it's just lack of originality" - Fear jumped-in, and Wahei nodded with a simple smile.

- Wait a minute - he said, startling at something curious. - Someone... no... a group of people are coming from the backstage. I think it's him... - his tone was hesitating and after a long pause, he added - Wait. It's a Her? - that's new, since all the prophets so far were men - "Oh. Ok. Now you're being sexist" - "That's not what I meant, Lust, you know that" - "Let's take a deeper look. Hopefully she is hot." - It's def. a her. - Wahei added.

The lady was hooded and accompanied by another 3 big fellas' who didn't take long to show up in the stand and start making some preparations on the stage. People started to talk louder and to agitate as if they could feel that the show was about to begin. The lady stayed backside waiting and talking to another woman. - "What's the meaning of this?". 

The big men on the stage started to talking to another several huge dudes who started to organizing the people at the front of the stage. From the opposite side, at distance, the sea of people started to give passage to even more big guys and at the center of it, another woman was coming.

Wahei would report the situation to Tomoni in detail, and since the other two women were still out of Tomoni's reach - or so he thought - the chunin suggested - Maybe you can start doing your thing over that one. Do you think you can get closer to her? - he asked, thinking that'd be a reasonable COA giving their circumstances. In the meanwhile, he'd try to find out more about the other ladies at the backstage. - "Hehehe" - "What is it, Sloth?" - "This situation reminded me of something" - "Oh. Really? Me too." - "That 'Spy with wittle eye' thing. That's funny. What does it reminded you?" - "Oh. Well.. nevermind"

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).
Roots & Leaves ! ! ! [07/20]
[ ]
[559 Words]
revolution menace: the one pulling out the stringsMar 8, 2023 10:39:54 GMT -5
Yamanaka Tomomi
Yamanaka Tomomi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
YAMANAKA TOMOMI
NINGYO/HIDARI

From above, Wahei began to give a lay of the land, something which reinforced Tomomi's own sensory abilities as they began to take stock of the situation. Even without being able to see a bird's eye view, Tomomi began to arrange the stage in her mind, the proverbial shogi board of the current situation. Current players: Two women backstage having a conversation, three men on stage disseminating their rebellious ideas, another few men in front of the stage keeping the rowdy crowd under control, and a group of guards surrounding one final woman, getting closer to the stage.

It seemed likely these three women were higher ranking organizers, given the entourage guarding them and the fact the two backstage hadn't come forward to present themselves. They wanted to protect their identities, get underlings to do the public-facing work for them. Luckily for Tomomi, they'd caught onto all the chakra signatures here now, and could tail them anywhere.

"I've analyzed the chakra signatures here. I should be able to track them after this rally,"
Tomomi informed Wahei, speaking low into her radio. The good part of a loud crowd is that Tomomi could speak without drawing much attention, at least for the time-being. They'd have to be careful if they drew closer to the stage.

"I'll try to get closer to see if I can gather more information." She began to move through the crowd, an only slightly difficult feat, until stood nearer to the woman on her way to the stage. She wanted to see if she could see the woman's face, or any other identifying features. Being able to mimic her later might be a good idea.

revolution menace: the one pulling out the stringsApr 8, 2023 14:36:21 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Speech.

It was hard to believe that a non-official event would possibly gather that much people in such short time. The most curious thing about it was that thy were still inside the village perymeter, even though in the suburbean area and a nest for most of the suspicious activity Wahei has ever worked with.

This time, though, he was in the right side of the ethical moralism of the ninja world. And working along Tomoni has proven worthy considering the jonin's ability that combined with the byakugan made the two of them quite of useful to grab INTEL right into the enemies nose - albeit that nose actually belong to Konoha itself.

As Tomoni would approach to learn more about the woman coming from the crowd, Wahei would adjust his position on the roof to observe more about the women on the back stage. It would be a fine timing since the show was about to begin, and the lady coming from the stage would soon introduce herself. - I've seen this pattern. She is just a scapegoat use to spread word against the ninja word. Becareful because her voice is a genjutsu. - he alerted through the wireless radio. This was somewhat a deja vu from what he already knew from his experience back in the disorder control. - If we don't rush on her now, she will seed riot and violence within all of these people. - so they needed to do something fast. But what could they possibly do without interfere or alert the enemy?

- My fellow brothers and sister. We all come in peace, because we mean no harm to this world. But this state of peace has been broken, and turned ourselves into savages. In our belief, we are equal. And as equals we shall always remain...

The crowd seem to engage into every word she said, and this was only the beginning of a large speech.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).
Roots & Leaves ! ! ! [09/20]
[ ]
[324 Words]
revolution menace: the one pulling out the stringsApr 8, 2023 19:39:48 GMT -5
Yamanaka Tomomi
Yamanaka Tomomi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
YAMANAKA TOMOMI
NINGYO/HIDARI

As the speech began and the crowd listened to every work, Wahei came over the radio and informed Tomomi that the speaker was capable of utilizing a genjutsu to grab influence over the crowd and possibly use it to motivate violence in them. That meant that the two of them would have to decide on a plan quickly to avoid trouble for all the civilians here who would have their perceptions manipulated.

Mid-range crowd control was something Tomomi fortunately excelled in. Though blatantly springing an attack on the speaker on stage would probably not go especially well, and could be used by this organization to help martyr themselves and gain further graces with the public. Wahei and Tomomi needed to resolve this as stealthily as possible.

"I can likely use my clan technique to take control of everyone on stage," Tomomi would inform Wahei, speaking into the radio quietly to avoid drawing the attention of the crowd. "I could do my best to wrap up the speech on stage, or make an excuse for her having to leave early... I wouldn't be able to take care of those organizers backstage, though. And my body would collapse in the middle of this crowd. I'd need you to come collect me. Do you think you could manage that?"

revolution menace: the one pulling out the stringsApr 16, 2023 14:31:34 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Time is running out.

Tomoni was about to use one of the Yamanaka clan techniques and that something Wahei have heard but not truly witnessed before. Well, not in plenty conscience at least. Even though the technique was extremely powerfull and would certainly come in handy, as any every ninjutsu it has its drawbacks either.

Even though it was yet cloudy by what Tomoni meant by collapsing in the midle of the crowd, Wahei understood the most basic behind that message: Tomoni needed him to being around and get her covered. And so he would. - I got you - he cast the half-tiger seal promptly - Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! - and a shadow clone discretely popped out right beside him on the ceiling. 

As the clone already knew what he needed to do, he immediately jumped into the crowd properly coming from Tomoni's six'. He smoothly touch her back and stood a side. It was a sign that he was ready.

- Ninjutsu has been thrown upon us as a grace, when actually is the real curse of this world. Do you might think you're free, but actually, aren't we all caged within a system created to opress us all? Those who are not able to use ninjutsu are victims. Shouldn't we be protected, instead of inprisioned? Who, amongst y'all, relates to the motto 'a freedom to obey'? Who, amongst y'all, agrees that ninjas has once and only been raised to prevent us from harms that only ninjas can cause? Who wants this to end? And end once and for all!?

Fortunately, or not, people around were clamoring and shooting against the ninja as the speecher followed her line, meaning they were clueless about their presence and from those around them. They were there for selfish reasons, and were about to be controlled like cattled puppets. The chakra chain coming from her voice were getting even stronger, and a slightly disturbance was starting to broom from within the crowd's chakra system. It was clear to both Wahei (byakugan) and Tomoni (KME) that their time was running out shortly.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).
Roots & Leaves ! ! ! [11/20]
[ ]
[340 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Apr 16, 2023 14:33:45 GMT -5
revolution menace: the one pulling out the stringsApr 16, 2023 16:37:04 GMT -5
Yamanaka Tomomi
Yamanaka Tomomi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
YAMANAKA TOMOMI
NINGYO/HIDARI

Wahei reacted quickly, sending a shadow clone to join the crowd and come to Tomomi's side. During that time, the speech continued, slowly starting to build up the chakra prerequisite to perform a troublesome genjutsu. No more time to waste, then.

Tomomi forged a handful of hand seals, then raised their hands up in the iconic triangular formation of the Yamanaka hand seal. Chakra collected between their hands for a moment before slingshotting out. Once in the air, the chakra broke into several small orbs which flitted up to the stage and entered the bodies of the rapt presenter, as well as the several bodyguards also standing on the platform.

Tomomi stumbled back and might've dropped if not for Wahei behind them to catch them. They didn't fully pass out, as this technique worked slightly differently from the traditional Yamanaka jutsu - it reduced the burden of the technique by only controlling the body of the enemy and not the mind. If they'd needed to control both, it certainly would've been unsustainable. Still, it clearly took a lot out of them, and they kept a hand on Wahei's arm for support as they began the puppet show on stage.

The presenter would pause for a minute as her body was taken over. Tomomi allowed that pause to linger for a second, as if she was reconsidering something, before forcing her to speak once more.

"I must confess something to you all. I almost cast a genjutsu over this crowd, to try to control your perceptions. I'm no better than what I claim to oppose. I'm sorry." Tomomi would force the woman to step back and, joined by her bodyguards, flee the stage.

"I can't observe the movements of the backstage crew while maintaining this. Do you have a read on what they're doing?" Tomomi would inquire.

NAME: Shinran Enbu no Jutsu [Mind Disturbance Dance Performance Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: --
DESCRIPTION:

This is simply a large-scale version of the Mind Body Disturbance Technique, where the sheer volume of people affected in a given area is much greater. Like its parent technique, it causes the user to gain complete control of the target's body, often forcing allies to attack each other.

revolution menace: the one pulling out the stringsApr 17, 2023 13:17:28 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Outrageous.

- My friend just passed out because of her chakra tricks. I can't believe it she was fooling us with the same dirty trick the ninja use to opress us! - Wahei said to those around, using the emotional conflict arise within them all. Of course he had to support this negative booster under the bad reputation over the ninjas already, but that's something they could work in medium term. Bulding the image of facade would certainly pop out the image of charlatans to all of them, causing a strict damage.

Fortunately, Wahei knew and learn how to trigger out people emotion and since they were pretty much under influence for the riot so far, misdirecting it was a piece of cake. - He's alright - people start convening - THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! LET'S BURN THIS CIRCUS TO THE GROUND! - as the STAFF tried in vain to control the riot of the crowd popping out against them as the table were turned, Wahei noticed that the women in the backstage were gathering up towards the speecher trying to snap her out of her state of numb.

- Alright, we need to get out of here before things gets bad for us too. - he warned, poking Tomoni's back again so the jonin could get back and stand on both feets - I think it's safe for us to call the forces now. They can arrest the minions of their crew but we should jump towards the one pulling out the strings. - he suggested, waiting for the jonin's authorization to proceed accordingly.

In the meanwhile, though, original Wahei would be scanning the backstage and assuming position to surround all of them for the time they'd jump-in to catch them all red-handed. But what he witnessed right after was something beyond what was expected.

One of the three women stabbed the other who remained on backstage in the back, putting them or her knees and right after out of her misery. The speecher fell because of the dizzyness and under the effect of Tomoni's jutsu, and as the bodyguards reacted over the leader she started killing all of them one by one - "Witness elimination, I think. Though I'm afraid you won't be able to escape us now. I got my eye on you." - he thought, understanding better how they managed to get a clean scene and wondering how many people they've killed already during this brainwashing game they're playing. - I'm in position. We gotta a red situation ongoing. We gotta move ASAP. - original Wahei reported, waiting to have the COA confirmed.

The ugly of the world didn't surprise him anymore. Wahei had changed.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).
Roots & Leaves ! ! ! [13/20]
[ ]
[448 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Apr 17, 2023 13:22:33 GMT -5
revolution menace: the one pulling out the stringsApr 17, 2023 18:16:02 GMT -5
Yamanaka Tomomi
Yamanaka Tomomi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
YAMANAKA TOMOMI
NINGYO/HIDARI

Capitalizing on the situation Tomomi had created, Wahei acted quickly, commanding the crowd to tear down this farce of a rally. While Tomomi usually wouldn't support this kind of mayhem among civilians, properly rallying them against this group and making the civilians less likely to interact with them in the future was a worthwhile venture, as was getting them to destroy some of this organization's supplies. If their stage was wrecked, they'd have to waste resources on a replacement. The shinobi forces could put special watches on local carpenters and orders from them for quick-build stages like this and then they could weed out this group's supply line.

Wahei informed Tomomi that they should move in to begin arrest on the organizers, and call in reinforcements. Then, Wahei spoke over the line, informing Tomomi of a red situation and that they needed to move quick.

"Right. I'll make the call. You start to proceed and I'll be close behind." Tomomi was still a ranged combatant, so they'd be better off not taking the front-line themself.

Starting to shuffle away from the raucous crowd, Tomomi would pull their radio again and speak into it, informing the shinobi they'd had on standby that they could move in.

Cutting off the enemy's exit was the most important part of the equation. So Tomomi would fully release their other opponents from the physical control technique (them fighting back against the enemy who was trying to kill them would be a valuable distraction), then forged several hand seals as they approached the chaos backstage. Once their opponents were in sight, and they were sure Wahei was close enough to act as backup, they'd place their hands upon the ground and create a large barrier room, trapping all their opponents inside. Now there was no easy way to flee unless they could escape through the earth utilizing doton.

NAME: Kekkai: Ma [Barrier: Room]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: --
DESCRIPTION:

The user forms a hemispherical barrier of 30m in diameter creating a small 'room' that is difficult to break from the inside but relatively simple to shatter from outside. As such the user attempts to trap the opponent in the room with them to allow for further attacks from odd, difficult to block angles.