A flick of the WristFeb 28, 2023 13:51:51 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

After speaking with the gorilla’s some time ago, there was a special technique that the girl was trying to get her hands on, however in order to learn it she was going to need a great deal of practice and an open area that the Okada gym just wasn’t privy too. It had been some time since she’d been so high up in the mountains she figured it’d be a long training session so she’d make it an adventure and what better partner to have along then the good doctor herself. SHe’d arrive at Souma’s place of residence in the early afternoon hours.

"Ready to go?” the girl would ask as she arrived at the girls home a bag packed with all the materials that she’d need for a successful outing into the forest. There weren’t too many in the mountains but the few that were there were rather beauteous and while it was more than likely going to end up being destroyed at the end of the day anyway it’d be a nice sight for the time that they had to spend there.

Taki had a camping set with her and a kindle to start a fire, leaving everything else they needed up to Souma to bring along, everything seemed right for a nice outing. Taki was dressed ins lighty lighter clothes with the springtime coming upon them it was a warmer day and she decided to dress a bit lighter, her typical leather jacket, with some fishnets along with her leotard, her haired looked like it was getting longer again. Today she had her headphones hung around her neck playing a new set of tracks she had just bought, soft soothing music for their walk up the mountains.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

290 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
A flick of the WristMar 2, 2023 0:57:11 GMT -5
Souma
Don't work smart, OR hard. Work smart- THEN hard.
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday June 9th rank Tokubetsu Jounin occupation Ops Team Medic

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan
Chuunin, Iwagakure Medical Corps

| 271 | notes

As Taki called up to her window, Souma opened it and stepped out into thin air as two steel cables shot down to brace against the stone floor where her friend stood. They retracted and lowered her as she shut the window behind her, descending smoothly to the ground with a prim nod on landing. "Quite ready, Taki-chan. Please- lead the way!" Souma, as ever, was kitted out in her family colors and personal armor, none of which seemed capable of slowing her down as she trotted calmly along behind the blonde bombshell.

Mountain climbing was extremely easy when one had the skills they did. With the ability to scale walls without effort, walk straight across any bodies of water in the way, and to leap or cable across any gaps in their path, there wasn't really much that stood a chance of slowing down or stopping the two girls on their way to their camping spot. "I hope you do not mind- I packed a fire kit myself, just in case, as well as a few knives for butchering. I will find us something to eat either on the way or once we are up there, so we will eat well tonight. Remind me- how long of a stay will we be making of it? I packed some dried goods like rice and pasta we can make easily by boiling water, but it will be helpful to know how much meat we will want for our stay."

"Don't work smart, or hard. Work smart, then hard."

Template by: Monkey
Threnody has written 348 posts
A flick of the WristMar 2, 2023 1:38:44 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl called up to her friend she’d see her come down from her window with all of her gear as decked out as ever the girl shook her head. "You think you got enough arma, how do you walk in awl a dat?” the girl would say. As soon as the girl landed she’d immediately begin to go over the regiment and the routine of what they’d be doing. "And dere she goes...” the girl would think to herself, she'd then smile to her. "Sammy, its just a weekend and awlso wats da point of catching food on da way dere, we'd just be haulin some dead animals for most o da walk dere..."

The girl would say protesting her attempts at overworking herself wanting to find food before they got there, Taki wasn't angry she just wanted her to relax a little bit, which was rather rich coming from a girl who had only really spend one week a month in her own village. The girl had a smile on her face as she spoke her words however wanting to reassure her that she appreciated the gesture.

"But If it means dat much too ya I'd say shoot for about 24,000 calories across da whole weekend, 6,000 per day for each of us.” the girl would say, not wanting to fully encourage her workaholic behavior but it came from a good place. "Now let’s get a move awn…” Taki would march her way towards the village gates and head in the direction of the campsite, the girl had passed by the place many times and didn’t really need a map. Taki was looking forward to training but still didn't like the idea of roughing it in the woods, but with the way these two would've needed to train it was good idea for them to have lots of carbs and energy to burn for the amount of chakra they'd be expending.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

0000 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Mar 2, 2023 1:41:36 GMT -5
A flick of the WristMar 3, 2023 18:32:47 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday June 9th rank Tokubetsu Jounin occupation Ops Team Medic

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 294 | notes

"I have exactly enough, yes! Thank you! As for how I walk- I am always wearing it! Or. Almost. No need for training weights when you have an entire suit of armor to weigh you down and protect you besides! It is an important tool. It also helps connect my chakra to my cables. Without it- well, I have one way to keep using them, but it is exhausting. Effective... but extremely tiring. Even if my chakra holds out- which it will- my body would not," Souma explained, rambling once more. "So wearing the armor is the easiest way to use my cables properly."

Yes. She could have just said that, instead.

"A weekend is enough time to be weakened by dehydration and malnutrition. If we are to maintain a training regimen, we need extra calories, not fewer. You should know this, you are the fitness nut!" plead the medic. Surely her best friend knew how to feed her body properly?!

"Mm. I thought so! You knew all along, you just were not discussing the meal plan. Very well. Twenty four thousand calories. Hm. I might need to find a bear. Bear fat is very good when rendered, and it makes bear crackling in the process. Have you ever had bear crackling before?" Souma plodded along in Taki's wake, keeping a good pace- but of course not so fine a pace as Taki herself. After all, Souma was a medic, and her physicality was on par with a chuunin still. All the while, though... she kept an eye out for signs of bear or boar nearby. They'd need something fatty.

A flick of the WristMar 4, 2023 19:20:17 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

In response to her question the girl would go on to open another can of worms by going over why she wore it and its functionality not that Taki actually knew but also didn’t care for the long winded explanation she was visibly groaning as the girl spoke but she wouldn’t be able to see it as she walked ahead, only for her to let out a much shorter sentence afterwards. "You couldn’t a just said dat.” the girl would say rubbing the back of her head as she kept walking eventually getting the two of them out of the village gates.

As she gave her the time frame she’d tell her that the caloric intake amount Taki had specified was too few for what they were trying to accomplish. Taki would then look back at her, before giving her response saying that Taki knew all along. "Heh darn right I did…!” the girl would think to herself feeling confident in her knowledge, but would then ask her towards the end of her yet again long winded process she calls speaking about Bear Cracklings.

"Ain’t dat like some kind of a dog treat?” As the two of them would keep walking they’d come upon some of the more scenic sights within the village a large mountain pathway that lead down to a large canyon. Taki had grown accustomed to seeing it but figured someone like Souma might appreciate it since she doesn’t leave the village much, she'd stop to let the girl take in the sights of the place for a minute, a few smaller animals would pass by rabbits and in the distance a goat that would be startled by the two humans and run off.

After a moment the girl would keep walking until they made their way down to the bottom of the cliff face, Taki would look back to Souma wondering how shaky she might be offering her hand if she needed it wanting to make sure she was steady since the hill was somewhat steep. "Careful...don't wantcha ta fawl, take my hand." if she took it she'd squeeze it softly as they made their way down to the bottom which took more time than one might think, Taki would look back at Souma as she held her gloved hand in hers. "You okay?" making sure she was careful.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

0000 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Mar 4, 2023 19:25:34 GMT -5
A flick of the WristMar 5, 2023 2:21:55 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 254 | notes

"... well, I could have, but I thought you might want to know the-"
Souma paused, thinking again. Did she really think Taki would want the in-detail explanation? She wasn't really a details-oriented gal, was she? Souma smiled and sighed, admitting, "Yes, I could have just led with that one sentence, I suppose."

The idea of bear crackling as dog treats makes Souma choke on her own gasp. "D-DOG TREAT? No! You like bacon, yes? Okada-cut bacon, in the strips? You know when it is cooked crispy, the fat gets all crumbly and basically dissolves in your mouth in a rush of flavor? That is what bear cracklings are, those crunchy, crumbly bits of fat from the bear cooked crisp and savory! High calorie, even higher flavor!"

Souma blinked at the offer of Taki's hand, but took it without hesitation, starting down the mountain with her. By the time Taki looked back at her, Souma's cheeks were bright red and her chin was hunched down a little into her collar, as if hiding a little- but the dimpled corners of her smile were visible. She wasn't unhappy, that was clear. "Um. Yes! I am- ah- I am okay! Very okay! Thank you for worrying about me, Taki-chan!" It's a little overly energetic, like she was caught off guard and not prepared to say something just then! Whatever could have thrown her off?

A flick of the WristMar 5, 2023 14:34:09 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The girl was about to once again go on another long winded rant but would then calm herself down realizing she could’ve just shortened her words. "Less is more Sammy Less is more…” the girl would go on to describe more of what a bear crackling was and she would then describe as being a kin to bacon, Taki loved Bacon but when she had heard the term bear crackling she had always remember seeing her uncle throw out the pieces of fat that he had used when cooking but never knew that it was something that people actually ate.

"Well you sure are makin it sound good.” the sounds of sizzling bacon would resonate in the girls mind and make her stomach churn despite the fact that she’d eaten breakfast not too long ago. But as the girls mouth would water the two would make their way down the hill with Souma taking the girls hand rather quickly she could feel the metal of her glove against her fingers but as she turned and looked back she’d notice the girl had a blush on her face, and still wouldn’t let go of her hand.

Taki had always known to a slight degree how Souma felt about her, she herself wasn't fully sure how she felt especially considering everything that'd been happening with her romantically but maybe it wasn't a bad idea to explore other options. "Did you uhh, wanna keep holdin it…?” the girl would say giving her a smirk Souma may have noticed this flirty method of speaking with other girls but would she know where it was coming from.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

236 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
A flick of the WristMar 6, 2023 1:13:54 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 236 | notes

Souma beamed as Taki seemed relieved she'd cut off one of her less necessary ramblings ahead of time. "Hm, less is more you say... I will keep that in mind next time you show up with Raiton burns and broken fingers when I am arranging your dose of pain medicine, Taki-chan," she teased, clearly not anything close to serious.

"That is because it is delicious! Crunchy and savory in all the best ways! I will bring you some bear fat and bear meet next time I go hunting. And I will make you cracklings, and some deep fried bear bites, too. You will love it, I am sure!" Souma declared, wonderfully confident.

When she was called out, Souma's cheeks colored rapidly, but she managed to resist the urge to turtle into her collar. She thought about the question honestly, and offered, as steadily as she could, "If it is up to me... I would like to. I like holding your hand. And warming up from a rainshower next to you. Sharing meals and cooking for you. Training with you. Making sure you are okay. So... if it is up to me. I would like to keep holding your hand."

There's a moment's pause, and then Souma asks her simply.

"Do you want to?"

A flick of the WristMar 6, 2023 10:57:12 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would listen to hear speak about what she had managed to say under her breath she’d make a remark denoting that she’ll keep in mind the next time she comes for a doctor visit. "Hey wait a second…” the girl would say raising a brow back at that statement with a chuckle, as their conversation continued they would go on and talk more about the bear cracklings which would once again make her stomach rumble a bit as she kept at it.

"Guess I know what we’re eatin layta!” Once they’d made their way down the mountain clearing Taki would ask the girl if she wanted to keep holding her hand saying all the things that she liked doing with her, warming up in a rainshower, eating with her, training with her, it was sweet more fuel for her to play with. "You coulda just said yes…but thanks.” the girl would say rubbing the back of her palm, but then came her next question. "Well I'm still holdin it ain't I...” with that she’d keep her hand clutched as the two of them continued towards their destination, Taki was having fun but something about it was nice in a way. She'd shoot her a smile as she rubbed the back of her hand with her fingers almost wishing she'd take the glove off.

A short while later the two would eventually arrive at camp despite being on a mountain the area around them was flat with a grassy field with a forest around the area that hid a great deal of wonders wildlife kept to the forest and thankfully they were the only one’s around. "Alright let’s get camp goin!” with the area around the mountain being a bit warmer the girl would shed her jacket, and start opening up her kit of supplies, inside was a tent she had grown accustomed to camping but it still wasn’t her favorite thing in the world.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

292 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Mar 6, 2023 11:12:50 GMT -5
A flick of the WristMar 6, 2023 23:22:16 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 305 | notes

Souma burst into an unguarded giggle, an infrequent but pretty sound, at Taki's muttered complaint about her pain relief regimen being threatened! "I am kidding! I would never do something to cause you hurt on purpose. Except surgery, but I think you would be understanding if that was necessary," Souma stated calmly, squeezing Taki's hand right back. And at the agreement that they'll have to have some bear to eat, Souma cheers, squealing excitedly! "Eeee! Hurray! I will keep an eye out for tracks while we set out camp, then!"

And Taki was right- she WAS still holding it, and it made Souma very happy that she was. She didn't push it further- it wasn't any sort of commitment or confession, but she was enjoying what they were sharing.

Souma nodded as they arrived and Taki announced it was time to get camp set up. Souma sent her chakra into her cables and plucked up the stakes for the tent. "Can you spread out the tent base so I can see where I need to place the stakes?" Presuming Taki cooperated, all it took was a moment to jam each stake into the ground, and flick each lightly with the cable that had been holding it- and all four stakes were firmly set in the ground!

Having Souma around sure did make this part go easier at least, with all the extra limbs she effectively had from her cables! Slipping some into the tent itself to brace the base of the tent and erect the tent upwards, making it easy as anything to string the struts through the tent supports, without having to struggle with a limp tent in the process!

A flick of the WristMar 13, 2023 15:50:12 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two walked hand in hand up towards the peak of the mountain where they were going to be laying their heads, Taki enjoyed how happy Souma was the redness of her cheeks the cute squeal she made all good signs. Taki was always a sucker for girls who were shorter and more demure than she was. However her feelings for Souma while she never really acknowledged them due to the girl being constantly entangled in other failed relationship ventures, were admittedly never romantic she felt their personalities were too different and was worried about making things awkward thought lately there was a small part of her that may have thought about it.

She did always have a physical attraction to the girl especially after seeing how strong she’d gotten, so she wasn’t lying if she said that she wasn’t the only one who wanted to hold her hand she flirted a dangerous line however but Souma didn’t seem to mind.

For the most part she never pushed it beyond that for now but sometimes opening up and learning about someone just might be the trigger and for as much as the two traveled what didn’t they know about each other? Maybe this outing might help her learn something right now however she wasn’t really thinking about her feelings too many spurns might’ve closed that door for the time being.

As the two of them would make their way to camp Souma wasted no time getting their camp set up and Taki would follow her instructions. "Yeah I got it.” the girl would say as she spread the mat out for the girl to place the stakes. Once that part was done the tents were set up, and now the actual foraging part of the camping trip.

"Alright who does what…let's play for it.” The girl would place a fist into her palms. "Loosa goes for da bear da winner goes for da water...now...Rock,Paper, Scissors…” there a was a break as Taki looked to Souma to draw, Taki picks Rock.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

343 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
A flick of the WristMar 16, 2023 22:12:54 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 211 | notes

It was true. Souma wasn't the sort to assume things if they weren't very obvious. To her, Taki wanting to hold hands was just Taki wanting to hold hands. A little more intimacy to their relationship, but it didn't mean they were going out, or even that Taki necessarily wanted to. That would require further clarification.

It made her smile to herself to work together as seamlessly as they did, getting the tent set up in mere moments together, and then the question came up for who was going to fetch what for camp supplies. Before Souma could speak up any ideas, Taki assigned the tasks to a simple game of rock, paper, scissors, so Souma took up one fist and let it rest on her open palm on the other side. "Ready when you are. Saisho wa guu..." She said, the traditional phrase to begin the game. 'Starting with rock', of course- both had to begin with their hands in fists in their palms, after all!

"JANKEN PON!"

Both threw rock, and Souma promptly called out, "Aiko desho!"- a tie, throw again! This time, Souma threw Scissors!

A flick of the WristMar 27, 2023 22:51:36 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would call her draw she would shout her call drawing down rock which beat her paper. "Souma I’m right ere…” the girl would say in response to her shout that scared away some of the birds and kept her eyes widened as she looked over towards her. She’d pull her hands back once again going for another draw. "Rock, Paper, Scissors…” she’d raise her hand and drop it down "Shooot!” she’d drop her hand down drawing Scissors causing a draw. "Wha–” the girl would look to Souma.

"How about I go get da Bear meat and you go get da water.” the girl would say rubbing the back of her head. She’d point out towards an open pathway that leads towards the forest. "Da river ain’t too far from ere…be mindful o da fishes though, I’ll see you back in a bit.” the girl would say as she made her way out towards the forest looking around for any bear tracks.

Spotting them not too far from where she stood she’d follow along and would unsheath her chair from out of the seal she had on her right hand. "Awl’right…let’s make short woik outta dis.” the girl would make her way through the forest on a hunt for some food.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

213 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
A flick of the WristMar 29, 2023 11:16:33 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 211 | notes

"Oh. Sorry. I have not played since I was young. It used to be important to be energetic when we played. Everyone thought I was bored if I was not loud when we played." People tended to think she was bored a lot when she got quiet. The intensity of her focus tended to be missed by many. She wasn't bored or zoning out, she was devouring input and pondering possibilities!

"Okay. I can fetch the water no problem," Souma stated with a nod, forming a few hand seals and stomping the ground to produce a few steel buckets for her cables to claim as she headed towards the river. She paused after Taki made it some distance away, thinking to herself. ... why do I need to watch out for the fish?

Shrugging, she headed to the river and paused to study it. What sort of fish were there that Taki worried about her needing to pay them any mind..? She studied the water until she had some idea of what to expect, and tried dipping one pail into the water with her cable as a test run...

A flick of the WristMar 29, 2023 20:58:08 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The girl would state that people she looked bored simply not shouting and given how much of a showmen Taki was she'd agree but in this instance she felt it was a bit much and that was coming from her. "Well den I guess maybe I need ta put more spirit into mine." the girl would joke as she tossed off her hat allowing it to land beside her jacket with that she'd head off and while Souma was off taking care of the water.

Meanwhile as Taki would make her way into the forest she’d follow the footsteps of the bear making its way into it’s den where the creature seemed to guarding it’s territory, Taki would try to get the jump on it but would step on a tree branch alerting it to her presence, the creature would turn about a let out a roar towards the girl which would prompt her to smirk as she charged in towards the creature smattering it in the head with the large weapon but what would happen in the outcome would remain to be seen.

As this went on back towards the other side of the forest, Souma would make her way towards the water beneath it would be a large fish that the girl might see the shadow of as she placed her pail in the water however the fish wasn’t dangerous it was just often excitable and as it felt a ripple the large creature would breach out of the water making sizeable splash that would more than likely douse the armor clad woman before going back under the water. Taki herself had to find out first hand this fishes’s very erratic manner of saying hello.

Meanwhile back at the bear battlegrounds. Taki would finish off the bear with another swift strike finding her leotard a bit worse for wear after the fact thankfully she left her jacket and hat back at camp, which was right where she was headed dragging the large creature over her back but not before taking the last of her face paint and resealing her chair, as she made her way back to camp she hadn’t realized she’d been battling that bear for sometime it was around mid afternoon and the girl was getting hungry.

The girl would set the creature down and provided she met up with Souma after arriving. "Well dinner’s here…need me to start da fire?” the girl would say looking to the girl otherwise she’d drop the bear and probably fall asleep herself.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

339 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Mar 29, 2023 21:01:45 GMT -5