age 8 years old birthday September 13 rank Genin occupation

learning the basics

RANK OF TRAINING: E

RANK OF SHINOBI: Academy Student

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: Training for EXP Only

SENSEI BONUS: No

LINK TO THREAD:   A New Friend

DESCRIPTION:

Ataru Uzumaki encounters Shinde Hatake, they talk and then proceed to train together. Ataru seeking to hone his abilities at creating hand seals. First through memorization before then doing them under fire, as Shinde throws metal stars of death at him while he performs hand signs. 

last edit by Uzumaki Ataru on Jun 3, 2023 1:22:22 GMT -5
Volker has written 229 posts
Ataru Uzumaki's PurchasesMay 28, 2023 14:26:49 GMT -5
Uzumaki Ataru
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uzumaki Ataru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

learning the basics

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: Training for EXP Only

SENSEI BONUS: No

LINK TO THREAD:  Can You Dodge? Sure-i-ken

DESCRIPTION:
Continuance of the last training thread practicing forming hand seals while evading a torrential storm of Shuriken. 

last edit by Uzumaki Ataru on May 28, 2023 14:32:27 GMT -5
Ataru Uzumaki's PurchasesJun 3, 2023 1:26:11 GMT -5
Uzumaki Ataru
Uzumaki Ataru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

learning the basics

RANK OF TRAININGE-Rank

RANK OF SHINOBI:Academy Student

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: Kawarimi no Jutsu [Body Replacement Technique]

SENSEI BONUS: No

LINK TO THREAD: Ring A Ding Shuriken

DESCRIPTION:

Ataru continues to train with Shinde Hatake, practicing his handseal speed under harsh conditions while learning a new technique, the substitution jutsu. In this frame of time, he becomes Shinde's official apprentice so that when he becomes a Genin, he may learn more of her techniques. He dodges Shuriken attached to wires and seeks to understand his sensei better.

last edit by Uzumaki Ataru on Jun 3, 2023 1:30:57 GMT -5
Ataru Uzumaki's PurchasesJun 3, 2023 3:42:06 GMT -5
TACTICIAN
farewell, good hunter. may you find your worth in the waking world.
TACTICIAN Avatar
groupnull
age twenty-seven years old birthday nov 10 rank legendary sannin occupation bad bitch
i apologize in advance for being nitpicky, but i want to address a couple of things with this training thread! training a technique, as with training an SA or any other kind of skill, is meant to take up the majority of the minimum post requirement of the training thread. if your minimum is 6 rotations, ideally you are actively working on a technique or skill for at least 4 of them, with a little wiggle room afforded for entrances and exits and socialization. in this thread, Ataru first starts training the body replacement technique in the sixth rotation, understands how to perform it immediately, and then trains it for only three rotations before the thread ends.

another note is that the technique is used incorrectly in the thread; body replacement is supposed to be prepped in one rotation, and then completed in the next. the preparation is necessary on a mechanical balance level, but i didn't see this preparation reflected in your thread.

i'm happy to process this as a training thread for EXP if you'd like, or if you'd like to add in at least one additional post of body replacement technique training i can process it as learning the technique.
owochimawu has written 62 posts
Ataru Uzumaki's PurchasesJun 4, 2023 16:30:14 GMT -5
Uzumaki Ataru
Uzumaki Ataru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
My apologies, it originally started out as a normal training thread but evolved into one learning the substitution jutsu. I take full fault, I admit since the show reflects it as a reactionary technique I followed along the same line of logic but should have done my due diligence in looking up how it mechanically works within the forum. I have made the necessary extra post and would like this to count toward learning the jutsu instead. Thanks again for the clear and concise clarification, I appreciate it.

last edit by Uzumaki Ataru on Jun 4, 2023 16:31:21 GMT -5
Ataru Uzumaki's PurchasesJun 18, 2023 13:10:54 GMT -5
Uzumaki Ataru
Uzumaki Ataru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

learning the basics

RANK OF TRAINING: E Rank

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: Training for EXP Only

SENSEI BONUS: No.

LINK TO THREAD: Rising From the Ashes

DESCRIPTION:
Learning firsthand why many style Shinde as the Ashen Kunoichi, Ataru experiences a brutal and even greater level of tough combat training. As she uses her unique jutsu to form needles of condensed chakra infused ash, launching these hard to see projectiles at him with greater and greater frequency as well as evolving tactics. Using the Kawarimi no jutsu to some effect a number of times he combines it with a level experience attained through similar prior regimens. Enduring through a crucible of harrowing proportions he manages to fend off the worst of it for awhile purely due to his jutsu and an ingrained athleticism, eventually as she combines her ashen techniques he finds himself caught and subsequently burned. As the jutsu sears his skin and cauterizes both the wound and uniform he wears to his flesh, he takes the experience to heart before seeking out aid at the hospital for his injuries.

last edit by Uzumaki Ataru on Jun 18, 2023 13:17:23 GMT -5
Ataru Uzumaki's PurchasesJun 25, 2023 21:03:04 GMT -5
Uzumaki Ataru
Uzumaki Ataru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

learning the basics

LINK TO THREAD:  A Melon Caught Amidst Red Eyes

DESCRIPTION:
Ataru seeking a break from the world decides to draw, upon a medical nin called Uriko drawing closer they both find themselves startled for different reasons. After sparking up a bit of a conversation and finding a bit of kinship in one another he decides to draw a portrait of her before they decide to train together. Selecting to spar, Ataru takes earnestly to the lesson exchanging in a back and forth where he quickly finds himself on the backfoot. With some quick thinking and using a daring play, he flips the switch on the interaction somewhat to his dismay. Approaching closer, concerned but with reservations they both come out of the interaction better for it but in differing ways. With a friend and somewhat of a mentor figure gained from such a small but meaningful experience. 

last edit by Uzumaki Ataru on Jun 25, 2023 21:10:56 GMT -5
Ataru Uzumaki's PurchasesJun 27, 2023 22:20:16 GMT -5
Uzumaki Ataru
Uzumaki Ataru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

learning the basics

LINK TO THREAD:  Fire in the Rain

DESCRIPTION:
On a rainy day, Ataru Uzumaki practices his skills on his lonesome within an isolated training yard. Situated on the outskirts of the academy far from prying eyes even as storm clouds gather overhead and many clear off to hide from the incoming bad weather. The boy stays behind focused on the task at hand, noticed by no one else other than the discerning sensory abilities of one Tomomi Yamanaka. Upon investigating they witness a boy hard at work, sparking up a dialogue they thereafter introduce themselves and come to the decision to train. With Ataru gladfully taking up the woman on her offer of providing some instruction, expressing a wish to become reflexively faster they decide on shuriken training. A long winding session unfolds with Ataru based on past experience showing himself quite adept, ramping up and up in difficulty before the weather rears its ugly head. Steadily progressing before calling it a day he is assigned a further creative task to fulfill on the way home as a sort of homework to further hone his abilities, joyful for the opportunity and assistance he hugs his newfound sensei before bidding goodbye and departing happily.

last edit by Uzumaki Ataru on Jun 27, 2023 22:33:02 GMT -5
Ataru Uzumaki's PurchasesJun 30, 2023 21:32:07 GMT -5
Han
Han Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age 31 years old birthday January 30th rank occupation
Your last training was turned in 25 June. You can only turn in a training once a week - please repost this in notify 2nd July for it to have been a full week since your last turn in.
Han has written 492 posts