touwa's progress

compose a reply
touwa's progressJun 10, 2023 4:03:13 GMT -5
Tokonatsu Touwa
I have no interest in those who have lost their future.
Tokonatsu Touwa Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 12 years old birthday 31st December, 1011 rank Academy Student occupation Student

learning the basics

RANK OF TRAINING: E [6/6]

RANK OF SHINOBI: Academy Student

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: Bunshin no Jutsu

SENSEI BONUS: No

LINK TO THREAD: New Teacher?

DESCRIPTION:
The usual teacher did not show up for Touwa's class, instead, the substitute teacher appeared ten minutes late. Nevertheless, the class went on, and Touwa learned to perform the Bunshin no Jutsu with the help of the said substitute teacher - Takahashi Akio.

last edit by Tokonatsu Touwa on Jun 10, 2023 4:03:52 GMT -5
Yofie has written 142 posts
touwa's progressJun 17, 2023 10:09:05 GMT -5
Tokonatsu Touwa
Tokonatsu Touwa Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 12 years old birthday 31st December, 1011 rank Academy Student occupation Student

learning the basics

RANK OF TRAINING: E [7/6]

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: EXP Only

LINK TO THREAD: Fist and Foot: Taijutsu Class

DESCRIPTION:
Once again Touwa had a class with the substitute teacher Takahashi Akio. Only this time they found themselves on the Academy's training ground having a taijutsu-focused spar.

touwa's progressJul 16, 2023 1:34:26 GMT -5
Tokonatsu Touwa
Tokonatsu Touwa Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi

learning the basics

RANK OF TRAINING: E [9/9]

LINK TO THREAD: Ruteki: Meditation

DESCRIPTION:
Touwa, feeling burdened by responsibilities and yearning for solace, decides to seek refuge in the sacred realm of meditation. With his Life Blade, Ruiteki, in hand, he enters the tranquil meditation chamber, visualizing and channeling his chakra to deepen his connection with the blade. Through persistent practice, Touwa confronts internal barriers, learns self-compassion, and finds acceptance of his flaws. Months of dedicated meditation lead to a profound shift as he witnesses a shimmering form of Ruiteki, solidifying their unity.

touwa's progressOct 2, 2023 10:46:11 GMT -5
Tokonatsu Touwa
Tokonatsu Touwa Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi

learning the basics

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: Nawanuke no Jutsu [Rope Escape Technique]

LINK TO THREAD: Teacher Arrives, Hearts Rejoice

DESCRIPTION:
The usual teacher did not show up for Touwa's class, instead, a substitute teacher came. Nevertheless, the class went on, and Touwa learned to perform the Nawanuke no Jutsu with the help of the said substitute teacher - Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku and his classmates.

touwa's progressOct 2, 2023 18:39:09 GMT -5
Toff E
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Toff E Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age birthday rank occupation
Tokonatsu Touwa Avatar

learning the basics

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: Nawanuke no Jutsu [Rope Escape Technique]

LINK TO THREAD: Teacher Arrives, Hearts Rejoice

DESCRIPTION:
The usual teacher did not show up for Touwa's class, instead, a substitute teacher came. Nevertheless, the class went on, and Touwa learned to perform the Nawanuke no Jutsu with the help of the said substitute teacher - Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku and his classmates.

[1/1 Approved]
has written 96,183 posts
touwa's progressOct 10, 2023 10:54:32 GMT -5
Tokonatsu Touwa
Tokonatsu Touwa Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi

learning the basics

RANK OF TRAINING: E [9/6]

LINK TO THREAD: Katana Practice

DESCRIPTION:
Touwa and his cousin Fukase Narihira have a spar.

last edit by Tokonatsu Touwa on Oct 10, 2023 10:56:30 GMT -5
touwa's progressDec 7, 2023 15:21:54 GMT -5
Tokonatsu Touwa
Tokonatsu Touwa Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi

learning the basics

RANK OF TRAINING: E [11/6]

LINK TO THREAD: Clipboard Instructor

DESCRIPTION:

In a mentoring session, Hotarubi guides Touwa through Taijutsu training, focusing on strategic attacks and the importance of chakra regulation. The lesson takes an unexpected turn when Touwa reveals his weapon, a bell, leading to a moment of confusion. Despite the confusion, the session concludes with Hotarubi providing Touwa notes and emphasizing continued practice.

touwa's progressDec 19, 2023 5:23:53 GMT -5
Tokonatsu Touwa
Tokonatsu Touwa Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi

learning the basics

LINK TO THREAD: Ink and Reflection

DESCRIPTION:
Touwa, under Akio's guidance, successfully harmonized the dual nature of his lifeblade, Ruiteki, connecting with both its serene and passionate aspects. The training session resulted in a physical transformation, giving Ruiteki a weightier and more balanced presence.

touwa's progressDec 29, 2023 15:56:55 GMT -5
Tokonatsu Touwa
Tokonatsu Touwa Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi

learning the basics

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: Oborodzuru - Bi'on [Subtle Chime - Whispered Sound]

LINK TO THREAD: First Fall

DESCRIPTION:
Once again, under the guidance of his mother Touwa shows off his and Ruiteki's combined effort in performing an actual jutsu. It is not as easy as he is met with constructive criticism from his mother, but Touwa tries his best to not fail his mother's and his expectations.

Replace the techniques with the code below.

[div style="width:360px;padding:20px;font-size:10px;background:#EEEEEE;font-family:segoe ui;color:#111111;text-align:justify;overflow:hidden;border-top:2px #327380 solid;"][div style="font-size:15px;font-family:segoe ui light;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:3px;color:#327380;text-align:left;"]techniques[/div]
無 - Non-Elemental
風 - Fuuton
刃 - Araikettei
武 - Bukijutsu
体 - Taijutsu
幻 - Genjutsu

[font color="#327380"]E-RANK[/font][blockquote]無[a href="https://fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/2488/non-elemental-ninjutsu"]Henge no Jutsu [[i]Transformation Technique[/i]][/a]
無[a href="https://fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/2488/non-elemental-ninjutsu"]Kawarimi no Jutsu [[i]Substitution Technique[/i]][/a]
無[a href="https://fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/2488/non-elemental-ninjutsu"]Kakuremino no Jutsu [[i]Cloak of Invisibility Technique[/i]][/a]
無[a href="https://fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/578/non-elemental-ninjutsu?page=1&scrollTo=121970#:~:text=NAME%3A-,Bunshin%20no%20Jutsu%20%5BClone%20Technique%5D,-RANK%3A%20E%0ACHAKRA"]Bunshin no Jutsu [[i]Clone Technique[/i]][/a]
無[a href="https://fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/2488/non-elemental-ninjutsu#:~:text=Nawanuke%20no%20Jutsu%20%5BRope%20Escape%20Technique%5D"]Nawanuke no Jutsu [[i]Rope Escape Technique[/i]][/a]

刃[a href="https://fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/22962/kane-kendo-bell-sword-techniques?page=1&scrollTo=169645#:~:text=%E6%9C%A7%E9%88%B4%E3%83%BB%E5%BE%AE%E9%9F%B3%20%7C%20Oborodzuru%20%2D%20Bi%27on%20%5BSubtle%20Chime%20%2D%20Whispered%20Sound%5D"]Oborodzuru - Bi'on [[i]Subtle Chime - Whispered Sound[/i]][/a]
[/blockquote]
[font color="#327380"]D-RANK[/font]
[blockquote]--[/blockquote]
[font color="#327380"]C-RANK[/font]
[font color="#327380"]B-RANK[/font]
[font color="#327380"]A-RANK[/font]
[font color="#327380"]S-RANK[/font]
[blockquote]--[/blockquote][/div]

last edit by Tokonatsu Touwa on Dec 29, 2023 16:05:05 GMT -5