The Magnificent Konoha Exploration Expedition 🌸 KaiSept 20, 2023 0:46:04 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday March 9 rank Genin occupation
Kisei Sachi🌸
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."

Sachi chewed her noodles, tilting her head slightly, considering her next words carefully. Her body warmed up from the heat of the broth, and her cheeks turned a shade of pink, but this time, it wasn't due to embarrassment. She fanned herself with her hand, trying to cool down while maintaining a polite demeanor.

Her petite fingers reached into her obi, pulling out a small pen, and she gracefully scribbled her mailing address on a nearby napkin. Sachi slid the napkin across the table toward Kai with a warm and comforting smile.

"It'll probably change within a year, but if you want..." She tucked the pen back into her obi. "Please write to me. I can't travel to Konoha often, so I hope you will keep in touch."

It didn’t take long for her to finish her ramen, slurping the remaining of the soup in the bowl. Her standing height was only a little taller than his sitting height, her shortness feeling evident, but she took advantage of it. She stepped out of her chair, drawing a bit closer--close enough to where the faces of the two were 6 inches apart, her locks nearly grazing his face.

"I’m grateful for your hard work today.” She quietly said, flashing a warm smile at him, quickly slapping down Ryo beside her bowl enough for the 2 of them before scurrying off. With a quick wave, she scurried off, a sense of urgency in her step. "I'll see you around, Kai. I must get ready to leave in the morning once I get home, so I'll be heading off first."

Though she knew an older shinobi like Kai might have offered to accompany her back, Sachi was confident in her path, thanks to Kai's guidance up the tree. As she made her way toward the exit, she couldn't resist glancing back, a hint of satisfaction in her eyes. She knew that the small late summer date they had shared had planted the seeds for something more, even if they would have to wait until the spring to see it bloom.

--🌸--
Attempt by Necro

Some Tags here

IntrovertedRabbit has written 186 posts