Yusei's Constellation

compose a reply
Yusei's ConstellationOct 8, 2023 13:22:29 GMT -5
juryoku yusei
Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it’s impossible to turn back.
juryoku yusei Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday february 26 rank chuunin occupation operations team/gate guard

Building Renovations

MISSION RANK: D-Rank

NPC REQUIRED: N/A

RANDOM MISSION SCENARIO: Disabled
PARTICIPANTS:

DESCRIPTION:

The outer walls outside Hisui no Heiya were in need of repair and reinforcement. Yusei assisted a team of Ashigaru in moving fired clay bricks, while Kojirou held them together, using his Yōton as a binding agent. The two spent the better part of a day doing this, making idle chatter on the side.

Yusei then told Kojirou that he should consider a life in public works programs should he need to retire from being a shinobi; Yusei himself spent much of his genin career on construction sites for the good of the country.

vapes has written 79 posts
Yusei's ConstellationOct 26, 2023 21:48:53 GMT -5
juryoku yusei
Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it’s impossible to turn back.
juryoku yusei Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday february 26 rank chuunin occupation operations team/gate guard

xp purchase

CHARACTER: Juryoku Yusei
SPECIALIZATIONS: Ninjutsu Primary, Taijutsu Secondary

JUTSU: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [Shadow Clone Technique]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu

XP BASE COST: 200
MODIFIER(S): -20
TOTAL: 180 XP

Yusei's ConstellationNov 23, 2023 23:20:41 GMT -5
juryoku yusei
juryoku yusei Avatar
groupnull

training purchase: c rank

CHARACTER: Juryoku Yusei
SPECIALIZATIONS: Ninjutsu Primary, Taijutsu Secondary

JUTSU: Tadayou Hiki [Drifting Pull]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu

Training Thread C Rank

Yusei's ConstellationNov 24, 2023 5:19:27 GMT -5
Phantasm
Uhm, cheesed to meet you?
Phantasm Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age 26 years old birthday February 26th rank occupation
If you're training for a jutsu, not purchasing it with XP, please use this template instead:

[div align="center"][table][tbody][tr][td][div style="width:480px;padding:20px;background:#fefefe;border:1px #111111 solid;border-radius:5px 5px 5px 5px;"]
[div style="font-size:35px;font-family:georgia;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-2px;text-align:right;"][font color="#111111"]learning the basics[/font][/div][div style="height:1px;background:#C50000;"][/div]
[div style="font-size:10px;font-family:verdana;text-align:justify;"]
[font color="#c41430"][/font][font color="#c41430"][b]RANK OF TRAINING[/b][b]:[/b][/font] [i]What rank does this fall under for post count/jutsu? Please add in the number of posts in the thread.[/i]

[b][font color="#c41430"]RANK OF SHINOBI:[/font][/b] [i]What rank is your shinobi? Genin/Chūnin/etc.[/i]

[b][font color="#c41430"]JUTSU BEING LEARNED:[/font][/b] [i]Name and Link to Jutsu OR Training for EXP Only[/i]

[b][font color="#c41430"]SENSEI BONUS:[/font][/b] [i]Do you qualify for the sensei bonus? Y/N.[/i]

[b][font color="#c41430"]LINK TO THREAD:[/font][/b] [i]A link to the completed training thread.[/i]

[b][font color="#c41430"]DESCRIPTION:[/font][/b]
[blockquote][i]A brief description of how this technique was trained and perhaps why?[/i][/blockquote][/div][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
[/div]
Phantasm has written 447 posts
Yusei's ConstellationNov 25, 2023 3:39:55 GMT -5
juryoku yusei
juryoku yusei Avatar
groupnull

learning the basics

RANK OF TRAINING: C Rank [12 Posts]

RANK OF SHINOBI: WChunin

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: tadayou hiki

SENSEI BONUS: N.

LINK TO THREAD: training thread

DESCRIPTION:
Yusei, out of a fear of being left behind by his peers and the danger they'd be in going forward, took to the field. His training towards Tadayou Hiki was done by trial and error, reverse-engineering hijutsu he'd already learned. In particular, he sought to expand upon Tsutaeru, a fuinjutsu technique that yanks targets towards a fixed point. His struggle there was developing a jutsu that had the same effect over time, that didn't require inscribing a surface with a seal.