Weighted Gi

compose a reply
Weighted GiOct 17, 2023 11:44:24 GMT -5
Saiko Ronin
A good fight is the right way to a good friend.
Saiko Ronin Avatar
groupnull
age 61 years old birthday April 16th rank Elite Jounin occupation

Weighted gi

OWNER: Universal

CLASSIFICATION: 
Supplementary

ELEMENT: Conductive

RESTRICTIONS: Strength Training SA

DESCRIPTION:
Taking the concept of ninja weights and trying to make them as versatile as possible. Weighted Gi come in a variety of colors but they always feature a white circle with a fuinjutsu seal for Great Weight placed on it. These seals are located on both the left chest and the right leg of the gi. These seals cause this Gi while remaining a movable and breathable fabric to weight incredibly large amounts. 

ABILITIES:
Chakra Conductive
This gi is made with a chakra conductive material that allows various jutsu to be used through it without worry. While the gi can still be harmed from external sources, a shinobi using Katon ninjutsu will not have to worry about burning their own gi off. 

Weighted Material
These weights are made for incredible weight training, and as such the fuuinjutsu seals for Great Weight on it make it a mammoth undertaking to wear this gi. Because of this it is incredibly useful at training one's muscles to be in peak condition. A person using this gi will be knocked down to their rank and specializations base speed while the gi is on. Upon removing it they will move at much faster speeds than with the gi on.

Weighted gi

OWNER: Universal

CLASSIFICATION: 
Supplementary

ELEMENT: N/A

RESTRICTIONS: Strength Training SA

DESCRIPTION:
Taking the concept of ninja weights and trying to make them as versatile as possible. Weighted Gi come in a variety of colors but they always feature a white circle with a fuinjutsu seal for Great Weight placed on it. These seals are located on both the left chest and the right leg of the gi. These seals cause this Gi while remaining a movable and breathable fabric to weight incredibly large amounts. 

ABILITIES:
Weighted Material
These weights are made for incredible weight training, and as such the fuuinjutsu seals for Great Weight on it make it a mammoth undertaking to wear this gi. Because of this it is incredibly useful at training one's muscles to be in peak condition. A person using this gi will be knocked down to their rank and specializations base speed while the gi is on. Upon removing it they will move at much faster speeds than with the gi on.
last edit by Saiko Ronin on Nov 23, 2023 8:42:34 GMT -5
Puppers has written 0 posts
Weighted GiNov 13, 2023 6:05:29 GMT -5
Eleri
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Eleri Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age birthday rank occupation
Hihi~

A simple variation of the fuuinjutsu weights. I'd just like to ask that you split it in two for a standard version and a chakra conductive version just for ease of clarity when people list it in their inventory. I also think it'd be good if you could reword the abilities a little to make them more your own, but I'm happy to leave that call to the next mod.
has written 44 posts
Weighted GiNov 23, 2023 8:44:41 GMT -5
Saiko Ronin
A good fight is the right way to a good friend.
Saiko Ronin Avatar
groupnull
age 61 years old birthday April 16th rank Elite Jounin occupation
Edits made. When it comes to the wording, I will leave my reasoning here and let you and the next mod decide if it's a good one.
Basically, I wanted to have the wording similar because they're not meant to be a unique thing for Ronin or the Saiko, it is just a generic gi. So the wording similar to the fuin weights is a decision made to showcase the mass-produced nature of the equipment.
Puppers has written 0 posts
Weighted GiNov 24, 2023 8:08:32 GMT -5
Eleri
Eleri Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age birthday rank occupation
I understand where you're coming from, I'm just a little iffy on directly copying someone's descriptions. I think it would be better to reword it in your own way at least a little.
has written 44 posts
Weighted GiDec 8, 2023 11:54:47 GMT -5
Han
Han Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age 31 years old birthday January 30th rank occupation
As it has been two weeks with no response this is being removed from notify. Please make requested changes and post in notify again when ready.
Han has written 492 posts