umechika purchases

compose a reply
umechika purchasesNov 8, 2023 21:38:19 GMT -5
Shitai Maimomu
blood spills coin
Shitai Maimomu Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday ♏︎ October 31st rank Chuunin occupation SOKA Operative
Shitai Maimomu "Umechika" [ x ]
Medical Ninjutsu Primary
Bukijutsu Secondary

learning the basics

RANK OF TRAINING: C
RANK OF SHINOBI: Chuunin
JUTSU BEING LEARNED: EXP
SENSEI BONUS: No.
LINK TO THREAD: Puff it into Plumes
DESCRIPTION:
Ume's first encounter with the up-and-coming ANBU she and Hayato have been tasked with lending a hand in shaping. Demonstrated agility and cunning in outpacing Sho in a spar, but he did land an ending blow on her. Not only was it a chance to flex her fighting muscles, she also got her first taste of trying to teach - she kind of stinks at it, but she's learning.

last edit by Shitai Maimomu on Nov 8, 2023 21:38:47 GMT -5
marz has written 78 posts
umechika purchasesDec 17, 2023 13:56:51 GMT -5
Shitai Maimomu
blood spills coin
Shitai Maimomu Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday ♏︎ October 31st rank Chuunin occupation SOKA Operative

tailing service

MISSION RANK: C
LINK TO THREAD: Zero Dark Thirty [ x ]
LINK TO MISSION: Tailing Service [ x ]
DESCRIPTION:
Took Risi on a not too delicate investigative mission where they tailed an art thief for a week - it was an exciting beginning, a boring week, but on the last day they managed to conclude their target to be working with the Yakuza. Details gathered, they returned to the village with the desired information.

umechika purchasesDec 21, 2023 1:52:05 GMT -5
Shitai Maimomu
blood spills coin
Shitai Maimomu Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

xp purchase

CHARACTER: Shitai Maimomu (Umechika) [ x ]
SPECIALIZATIONS: Medical Ninjutsu Primary, Bukijutsu Secondary

JUTSU: Kai [Release] [ x ]
CLASSIFICATION: General Ninjutsu

JUTSU: Kasha [Incense Chariot] [ x ]
CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu

JUTSU: Zōki Tekishutsu: Rippuru [Organ Removal: Ripple] [ x ]
CLASSIFICATION: Medical Ninjutsu

XP BASE COST: -125 -75 -300
MODIFIER(S): -13 -0 +30

TOTAL: -483 XP

Note: I'm anal about how I have techniques set up I'm so sorry. Basically;

*Kai [Release]; new block beneath Bukijutsu in C-
[i][u]Ninjutsu[/u][/i]
[a href=https://fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/578/non-elemental-ninjutsu]•[/a] Kai [[i]Release[/i]]

*Kasha [Incense Chariot]; new block beneath Shitai and above Ninjutsu in D- 
[i][u]Bukijutsu[/u][/i]
[a href="https://fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/13155/jutsu-dual-sword-style-universal"]•[/a] Kasha [[i]Incense Chariot[/i]]

*Zōki Tekishutsu: Rippuru [Organ Removal: Ripple]; replace " -- " in A-
[i][u]Medical[/u][/i]
[a href=""]•[/a] Zōki Tekishutsu: Rippuru [[i]Organ Removal: Ripple[/i]]

last edit by Shitai Maimomu on Dec 21, 2023 1:55:43 GMT -5
umechika purchasesDec 21, 2023 2:23:24 GMT -5
Elumenate
"I'm a potato"
Elumenate Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age birthday rank occupation
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ysidebar"]
[attr="class","yicon"]

[attr="class","ytext-area"]
1/1 Approved[break][break]

495 XP - 483 XP = 12 XP

[googlefont=Fira Sans:400,500,600,700]
[newclass=.ysidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ysidebar .yicon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ysidebar .yicon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ysidebar .yicon img:hover]filter: brightness(110%) contrast(110%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ysidebar .ytext-area]grid-area: text; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ysidebar .ytext-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #646B9B; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ysidebar .yooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #646B9B; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.ysidebar .yooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #646B9B; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
last edit by Elumenate on Dec 21, 2023 2:23:33 GMT -5
has written 45 posts
umechika purchasesJan 10, 2024 20:27:54 GMT -5
Shitai Maimomu
blood spills coin
Shitai Maimomu Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

hunting service

MISSION RANK: C
LINK TO THREAD: Hunting Service [ x ]
LINK TO MISSION: Hunting Service [ x ]
DESCRIPTION:
Took Katsuo on a mission outside of the village to help nearby clansmen against the disturbance caused by a giant rat. Much to both their disgust, the two work together to track down and slaughter the beast. The two were able to successfully bring the body back to be butchered, and they regrettably partook in the celebration in which they ate the meat ceremoniously.