Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)

compose a reply
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Dec 22, 2023 1:06:07 GMT -5
Okada Tetsuo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Okada Tetsuo Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday February Third rank Special Jounin occupation Bakuha Gundan Lieutenant

Okada Tetsuo

Well, that was what he got for not considering the things to have set up an ambush, he must have been rustier than he thought to have not even looked for hidden enemies. The moment that he realised he was surrounded his hands were moving, explosive tag wrapped senbon flying through the air and aimed at whatever weak points he could find on his enemy's bodies, preference given to the neck in hopes of blowing their heads off their bodies.

It was moments after he had flung the senbon that he felt something jolt through his body, the Okada trying to figure out what was happening as the sensation solidified into multiple points on his body, pulling at him in an uncomfortable way. The most logical explanation considering his enemies weren't in any position to be doing such things was that the team leader was trying to puppeteer him. While he could have, and might still, take offense at that later, but for now he simply allowed himself to relax and be lifted up and over the enemies.

He would do his best to take advantage of his aerial view of the environment to scan it for anything of importance.

As he landed next to Tsusho he was already reaching for one of his scrolls, pulling out four lightning rods and readying himself for what might come next. It was going to be a pain, but there wasn't much he could do for the moment that wouldn't make things worse.

Word Count: 250
Tags: , , , ,
Combat Notes:
Carrying an additional small waist satchel containing the following:

Relevant SAs
Casual Genius
While not flaunted, Tetsuo has a genius level intellect and can be counted amongst the ranks of prodigy shinobi currently alive. Tetsuo's memory is excellent and he can recall events and information with rich details. and his mind works at an incredible speed, able to do calculations even during the stress of combat. His memory is nearly flawless, and he is quickly able to determine weaknesses in his foes. He is not one to show off, nor point out his own intelligence, rather allowing others to see it or not of their own accord. He doesn't have time for such nonsense after all.

Jutsu Used
N/A

Eleri has written 43 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Dec 22, 2023 15:50:16 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

Shorty there after landing her strike Taki would step back and land near by the others, it would seem that Tsusho had things well under control for the most part. However at the same time Fudo would be present near Tsusho and Tetsuo and would stand beside them. "So then how can I be of assistance?" he'd say as the jets of his body would allow him to maneuver past one of the ground snake puppets and tear it apart. "I may be old...but I still have a few tricks, Tsusho can you create a path for me to attack the larger creature?"

After a moment just as Fudo finished speaking Taki would rush towards her family member "Get back!" in doing so Taki would attempt to rush in an attempt grab hold of one of the snake like puppets and would spin it around, in doing so she would funnel some senjutsu chakra through her arms and would fling it away towards one of the other snake like puppets in attempt to destroy 2 in one go with an explosive toss "Boom, baby!" the girl would say, looking to her gorilla companion who would weave through 5 hand seals. "Tsusho if I was you I'd get back."

As this went on her small chimp companion would continue to gather Chakra on her behalf as her reserves depleted but not by too much.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

Total rotation remaining: 39 rotations

NAME: Senju Ikari [Sage Wrath] [-8 rotations]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu/Senjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: -
REQUIREMENTS: Sage Mode, Sage Fist
DESCRIPTION:
After Imbuing their hands with Senjutsu chakra the user grabs the the limb of the opponent with a great deal of force and will swing the victim around by their wrist or forearm them with enough momentum that the limb will become dislocated due to the centripetal force of the swing and severed if the users grip is strong enough.

NAME: Senpō: Ryōsei no Jutsu [仙法・両生の術; Sage Art: Amphibian Technique] [2 rotations Charged] + 15 on next rotation.
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Senjutsu
REQUIREMENTS: At least one already-summoned Sage animal, Sage Mode
DESCRIPTION:
Summoning one or more of their sage animals, these animals can then fuse themselves to the user's body and remain still, allowing them to gather natural chakra for the user whilst moving and fighting. This technique is invaluable to Sennin, however the gathering rate of Natural chakra is slightly reduced as compared to gathering by oneself. This means regaining Natural chakra takes one turn longer than it normally would, however the added benefit of movement whilst doing do definitely makes this technique worth the wait.

[Fudo Gorilla Summon]

[subtraction from total]
8 + 3 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 5 = 18 - 39 = 13

Amphibian Technique +15 on next turn = 28

[Fudo Gorilla Summon] [Preparation.]

NAME: Moetsukiru honō炎 [Searing Flames]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Katon
HANDSEALS: Ten hand seals.
TRIGGER: N/A
DESCRIPTION:
Searing flames is a specialty move created by Ichiro Hagisaki himself. It was when he was but a Chuunin that he created this technique in hopes to win the exam. This technique originally used twenty hand-seals, but as he practiced it he finally perfected it. Whilst he musters the seals needed, his immediate area heats up exponentially; enough to cause first degree burns. This is within' five meters around Ichiro. Inside the man's lungs is compressed gas as he inhales, gathering an exponential amount and soon releasing it from his lips in a hefty release. Using just a bit of Katon applied, it amplifies instantaneously. What originally seemed like a belch of a two foot fire turned into one unimaginable; thirty meters wide. The searing flames pour from his mouth in a spray from side-to-side. A giant arc of flames. Anything making contact will instantly have the heat to cause third degree burns against it. This is said to be the pinnacle of Ichiro's Katon abilities. Those who are not able to protect themselves, can and will receive burns that are incredibly difficult to heal. That is simply if they live through the chance of being incinerated.

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

0000 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Jan 8, 2024 17:25:50 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 45 years old birthday 10/29 rank Elite Jounin occupation
Immortal Machine: Tunnel Strike
Tunnel Strike after Support Squad
Tsusho would thankfully have the cover of Fudo with Taki leaping forward without them, he'd also have all the support covered with his puppets in a sense. Successfully able to throw one of their puppets into the fray and protect Taki even. The puppet though purposely getting in the way would make an easy target and the attacker made use of this. Directing the spray of it's acid to evenly coat the whole puppet. At first merely making it look as though it had a sick new thick green coat, but through Tsusho's mastery of puppetry, he'd know the puppet structure was rather quickly compromising. It wasn't so quick that the acid was 'fast acting', but it was a steady effect that left on the puppet would erode it completely.

The other puppets would have more safe interactions, as they'd be pinned against relatively similar creatures in form. They however weren't puppets and acting on their own sort of thoughts, they'd be able to relatively out maneuver the puppets. This didn't allow them to go unbothered, but it'd be a bit clearer why this wouldn't be a walk in the park. The larger puppets would be able to relatively pin the their targets, but only for a brief moment. Escaping though the snake puppets would crawl around these large spider frames frantically battering at different bits. As to look for a weakness, but their attacks were metal on metal.

The smaller puppets served as a distraction and the closest to Tsusho they'd have some of the most control, they'd also be very quickly joined by Tetsuo who'd been pulled back mid ambush. Fudo would join in the attempt to destroy them, rather aggressively attempting to just brute force the metal structure. It'd fail in killing any of the snakes, but Taki who'd turned from the large puppet and jumped back would soon arrive. Using her sage power she'd quickly take one of the snakes and attempt to whip it around at another one of the puppet snakes. It'd however not have the joints to survive even a moment of the sage mode thrash, it's leg severing early causing it to more limply be thrown at the second puppet. Which would dig itself slightly into the ground, as to let earth absorb the shock.

Ouritsu separated from one of the ambushing puppets, he'd have a chance to fight one on one. It'd be a bit of a struggle to evade it form the jinton cube and attack, but Ouritsu would just barely manage it. Aiming for the center mass wasn't the worst ideas, it'd luck out as the small connect to the snake tail and crablike body would be broken. Causing the puppet to become momentarily sloppy in movement, before it's tail would break off entirely in it thrashing. Going full crab it'd rush Ouritsu's legs swiping with pick like claws. The secondary attacker would be attempting to scale the massive spider puppet to a spot to jump and leap at Ouritsu.

Morihito in his defensive prowess and preparation for an attack, he'd be able to spot and counter his attacker better than his chuunin partner or even his fellow clansmen who'd be dividing so much attention. Instead he'd crush his one on one opponent with a summoned pair of metal arms, their relative size and similar material made crushing the metal puppet more possible than others. Taking the now dead Shippai and whipping it at the now approaching attack force of puppets. It'd be an attempt to cover Taki's return, which was a very wise move, as it'd prevent them from immediately following after the sage and jumping the puppeteer.

Tetsuo would know with his fuuinjutsu skill the relative effectiveness of an explosion note. Specifically it's limits, they'd have some idea from information of the support team on what did and didn't work. Without the tags getting logged between the joints, the puppets would be more so deflected by the force. As the explosion lacked the heat to melt them, nor the force to outright flatten their metal frames. Perhaps with more buki skill it'd of effected multiple skavengers, but only one would have it'd head popped up. The rest would be able to swipe their claws violently and deflect the attacks enough or destroy the tags to simply be rag dolled.

The explosions would make it somewhat hard to see the ground immediately around him. Even as he was pulled up into the air, but not attempting to attack or devise another attack in that moment. Tetsuo would be able to get a much better idea of the layout, specifically he'd be able to notice circular patterns of disturbed dirt. Specifically two from their air point of view, but they'd remember the dirt seemed similarly disturbed around the one snake he'd caught. It'd seem the large tunnel entrance wasn't the only 'tunnel'. These mole holes were large enough to pull a body through them or well to fit a person crawling in and out.

Taki and Tetsuo were relatively successfully brought back to the fold, but with Tetsuo's removal. The approaching large puppet would swing and miss, disrupting the seal which had caught the other smaller puppets. Noting it'd free one it'd go to shatter more of the seal and free the rest. It's actions relatively hidden from the group as dust from the explosion notes hovered now over most of the villages entrance.

No longer able to properly ambush the targets and separate them, the immortal legion decide to use the chaos as their attack anyways. Rushing in a somewhat serpentine manner, the scavengers would be quickly approaching the pulled back battle. Along them would come the stable hidden large puppets and the one damaged and knocked back large puppet. The other large puppet who'd charged the field would be already arriving in the combat between the snake puppets. It'd seem to be looking at multiple places, but it'd focus it's first attack for no person. Instead it'd try to roll up on one of the largest spider puppets and hose it down with two burst of acid from it's fists. Aiming with some clear intention to not hit the snake puppet which had been struggling with the spider looking for a weak point.

Posts Until Reinforcements
5 Posts

Yoshi Terrible Map:

My map is terrible especially when conveying exact distances, please do ask questions for relative placement. Below is a rough Key:
Star = Tunnel Entrance
Sm Rectangle = Stable
Lrg Rectangle = Warehouse
Circle = Silo
Heart Shape = General Housing
Small green dot = Skavenger or Scout Snake
Large green dot = It that Kills or It that Destroys
blue dot = Where I guess you to be. XD
Red Circle = Binding Technique; if you're wondering why there's more than four in it, the other two the large and small one are those that immediately hopped to ambush and thus weren't bound by the initial jutsu.
Distance Guide = I'll try to state distances in my post, the map is not properly distanced. xD

Immortal Machines:
Name: Skavenger x18
Clan: Shippai
Reference Image:

SA's:
  • Shippai - Living Puppet
  • Flaying Fingers

Name: Scout Snake x6
Reference Image:

SA's:
  • Snake and Scorpion like Hybrid

Name: It That Kills x2
Reference Image:

SA's:
  • Enhanced Durability
  • ???
  • ???

Name: It That Destroys x2
Reference Image:

SA's:
  • ???

OOC Notes: Ha Moriko is considered as equipment for the purpose of this event. I'm sorry to force a narrative upon Toff e and Kitarel, but please just stick to it for the purpose of my approval OOC to this IC happenstance. You guys can start with training together when called or whatever you feel works best, but for everyone else's sanity it'll be unknown most likely to the rest an Academy student is among you.

Posting Order: There will not be a posting order due to the majority vote siding with a 72hr posting period.

Event Rank: A-rank expect it to be difficult and death to be a serious risk

Posting Time: 72hrs after my post, it'll be expected that I will post again. So please make sure you've got your posts in or let me know you need x-amount extension. I will be at work in 72hrs, so expect the next response around 8-9PM EST on 12/9. If you all continue to post quickly, I'll try to keep my pace up with you all. If you miss a post and don't notify me, I will NPC your character and not just assume they paralyzed for a rotation.

Final Note: Everyone please have fun, if you're having any concerns or feel underwhelmed, then please let me know. I'll do my best to make this a fun and difficult experience without being unfair.

Tags:

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GANGNAM STYLE

Yoshiko has written 462 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Jan 10, 2024 9:15:32 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

With the wheels now in motion, Taki had given the order to stand back as she took some time gather sage energy with her small chimp companion while also standing by to meditate for the moment.

As this went on her sage companion Fudo would finish crafting a series of handseals and light up the immediate area in a sea of flames, to blast back the mounting charge of the puppets coming forward in sea of harsh and heavy flames. Taki would keep to herself and look back towards Tsusho. "Bossman cover me I need time." Once again asking for cover as she gathers another modicum of sage energy in order to keep the fight going.

As this went on the advancing puppets would potentially be pushed back by being buried in a massive sea of flames that would weave from side to expanding roughly 70 meters. Taki would bide their time that she needed in order to gather an additional amount of sage mode and once the flames died down she'd head back into the fray along with the others but for now if she had the time too would keep herself on guard hoping that Tsusho would be able to keep her safe as the opposition was toasted whilst she did her best to keep herself under cover.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

Taki Sage Mode Rotations: [28]

Maintenence Cost: [-9]

NAME: Senpō: Ryōsei no Jutsu [仙法・両生の術; Sage Art: Amphibian Technique] [1 rotation charged]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Senjutsu
REQUIREMENTS: At least one already-summoned Sage animal, Sage Mode
DESCRIPTION:
Summoning one or more of their sage animals, these animals can then fuse themselves to the user's body and remain still, allowing them to gather natural chakra for the user whilst moving and fighting. This technique is invaluable to Sennin, however the gathering rate of Natural Chakra is slightly reduced as compared to gathering by oneself. This means regaining Natural chakra takes one turn longer than it normally would, however the added benefit of movement whilst doing do definitely makes this technique worth the wait.

Total Rotations Remaining: [19]

One Rotations of Meditation: [49 rotations on next turn if uninterrupted.]

NAME: 炎 | Moetsukiru honō [Searing Flames] [Sage Companion]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
ELEMENT: Katon
HANDSEALS: 10
DESCRIPTION:
Searing flames is a specialty move created by Ichiro Hagisaki himself. It was when he was but a Chuunin that he created this technique in hopes to win the exam. This technique originally used twenty hand-seals, but as he practiced it he finally perfected it. Whilst he musters the seals needed, his immediate area heats up exponentially; enough to cause first degree burns. This is within' five meters around Ichiro. Inside the man's lungs is compressed gas as he inhales, gathering an exponential amount and soon releasing it from his lips in a hefty release. Using just a bit of Katon applied, it amplifies instantaneously. What originally seemed like a belch of a two foot fire turned into one unimaginable; thirty meters wide. The searing flames pour from his mouth in a spray from side-to-side. A giant arc of flames. Anything making contact will instantly have the heat to cause third degree burns against it. This is said to be the pinnacle of Ichiro's Katon abilities. Those who are not able to protect themselves, can and will receive burns that are incredibly difficult to heal. That is simply if they live through the chance of being incinerated.

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

220 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Jan 10, 2024 19:03:35 GMT -5
tsusho
tsusho Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 27 years old birthday 3rd of January rank Jounin occupation Operations Team Leader
    Things weren't quite spiraling out of control but they had certainly turned chaotic in a hurry. He was no stranger to dividing his attention with so many puppets, but doing so among as many targets as he was controlling puppets was certainly a more difficult skill. Having to move between attacking and defending was making it hard to truly go on the offensive as much as he might have otherwise preferred, but now he knew why they were called here, and had at least momentarily second guessed his choice to not get here sooner.

Turning only for a moment to yell back at Morihito, he looked back towards the approaching group. His voice was raised loud enough to try and make sure everyone could hear him clearly.

"We need to get that big ass tunnel entrance covered."

As much as he wanted to just attach puppet strings to his entire team and toss them around as needed, he couldn't both point them where to go and control all of his puppets at the same time. It just wasn't feasible to micromanage his entire team, as much as he desperately wanted to. Most of the team was still in a position he could keep an eye on them all the same, as both Morihito and were relatively close and behind him, and Tetsuo was near by with the chakra strings till attached. Taki was the wild card at the moment, for better or worse.

Turning to glance between Tetsuo and Fudo, his eyes narrowed, but he couldn't focus on them for long as he was looking around between all of his puppets around him, jumping back a bit further to try and get a better look without having to spin his head like an owl.

"I need some help."

Pulling in his two biggest puppets, he moved them closer to the two shinobi they had individually tried to help moments earlier.

"Ouritsu, Morihito, I need help getting these snakes off my biggest puppets near you, please. "

His head turned as one of the larger enemies had moved to the side and was coming for one of his puppets as he yanked his arm back. The puppet that had taken a hit for Taki moment ago was spreading its legs and yanking back into a position Tsusho was far from happy about, but he couldn't afford for his biggest puppets to be taken out or significantly damaged at this point. With legs spread wide, the already sprayed puppet put itself between acid and the intended target once more, covering an even larger portion of its body, even corroding off one of its back legs in the process.

It was becoming likely this poor puppet would be out of commission real fast at this rate, but it still hopefully had one more use. Gripping the hand that was controlling that puppet into a fist, he turned as the puppets legs clutched against its body, meaning they were all covered in that same corrosive liquid, before they opened back up. The puppet was now moving not in the way of anyone, not away from the fight, but right at the large acid spewing beast, attempting to grapple onto its body with what fight it had left in it and try and transfer some of that acid burning its metal parts away onto the large puppet.

Given how close that large beast of an enemy was now, he kept his big spider between it and his teammates, even as the snake kept trying to attack it, hoping one of them could help pull the snakes off of his puppet. Turning again he tugged back at Tetsuo, not enough to actually tug him against his will, but trying to show he needed him to jump back as he wasn't too sure was Taki was about to do.

"Tetsuo, Fudo, help Taki, then the three of you fall back to me. "

Moving his fingers to pull his spiders back, he stopped as Taki asked for cover, but there was only so much he could do all at once with his two largest puppets covering the others already. He was getting a bit frustrated with how reckless Taki was being trying to jump in given the situation, but she was doing the most damage so far so it wasn't as if he could say too much either.

Bringing his hands together and he in a deep breath and exhaled slowly, keeping his eyes on Taki and quickly created two handseals, holding his hands together tightly for a moment. The ground in front of Taki had began to shake a bit as the fire died down, and as soon as she moved he slammed both palms into the ground. From the ground shot up four ten meter tall lion statues, and the moment they were fully above ground, a barrier formed between them. Five meters above and below the ground were blocked off, as well as ten square meters within the square created by the statues. The barrier itself was invisible, though the large lion stations were very much visible, and the intention was the wait until the puppets were either stopped by the flame or moved closer enough to try and attack Taki, and catch as many inside of the large barrier as he could to either trap them or slow them down for what he had planned next.

NAME: Kuchiyose: Komainu [Summoning Komainu]
HANDSEALS: 2
DESCRIPTION:

After two hand-seals, the user will slam their hands on the ground in the usual summoning fashion. Four, ten meter high lion Komainu statue's will appear, creating a perfect square ten meters in every direction. The four statues will create a barrier of invisible chakra on all sides, including above and beneath, five meters high and low. While the user can move through the barrier and former jutsu through the barrier with ease, any caught inside are trapped and the barrier itself in impenetrable from the inside. Due to the techniques power focused inwards, the barrier can be broken quite easily from the outside. The barrier does have one powerful weakness, which is other chakra based attacks. Chakra scalpel and enhanced swords such as Hien and Chakra Sabre are capable of cutting through the barrier with enough force.

Sprinkles has written 54 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Jan 11, 2024 23:27:50 GMT -5
Okada Tetsuo
Okada Tetsuo Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday February Third rank Special Jounin occupation Bakuha Gundan Lieutenant

Okada Tetsuo

Clicking his tongue as he failed to hit his mark further with the exploding senbon, Tetsuo simply took note of the battlefield from his view above while making a mental note to work on his accuracy in the future. "Two more hidden tunnels!" he called out, identifying the locations with both gestures and words as he was returned to safety. If he was going to blow up these puppets, he was going to need either accuracy or just sheer explosive firepower, both of which were much trickier with the chaos of the current melee.

Pulling back closer to Tsusho as requested he offered up the lightning rods to the team leader, "if you can get these into the weak points of the enemy it will make my Raiton more effective, I don't trust my aim enough right now to manage it. Hell, even getting them in there will make the jutsu hit harder." At the same time he was getting ready to cover Taki as ordered, palming a pair of Kasetsu Fuin no Jutsu seals in his hands.

"If I can get close enough to that tunnel I could bring it down, but I would need time, structurally it would require me to be pretty specific considering its size," he stated, his position of the Lieutenant of Structures meant that he was well versed in bringing down things with explosives (and without too), but he wasn't confident enough in his ability to get there and safely complete the task while also dealing with the enemy. This particular mission was definitely showing him the gaps his injury had opened up in his abilities. 

He'd need to work harder. 

Word Count: 277
Combat Notes:

Relevant SAs
Casual Genius
While not flaunted, Tetsuo has a genius level intellect and can be counted amongst the ranks of prodigy shinobi currently alive. Tetsuo's memory is excellent and he can recall events and information with rich details. and his mind works at an incredible speed, able to do calculations even during the stress of combat. His memory is nearly flawless, and he is quickly able to determine weaknesses in his foes. He is not one to show off, nor point out his own intelligence, rather allowing others to see it or not of their own accord. He doesn't have time for such nonsense after all.

Jutsu Used
N/A

Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Jan 12, 2024 11:12:20 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday rank Chuunin occupation
bleed it out

"Tch." Clicked Ouritsu's teeth as he watched the puppet escape being completely atomized by his technique. He knew how hard it was to hit a moving target and had hoped at the very least destroying enough of it would simply make it go down, but seeing with his own eyes that half a body was enough for these things to still be kicking was enough to let him know that going for the head was probably the best option. Though his back was turned to what the Sage and others were doing the chunin could feel the intense heat coming from her attack and wondered why the woman hadn't started with that from the beginning? Granted, her super punch from before was very impressive but keeping these things from overwhelming the group seemed the best option. But that would be a question for later --if there was a later-- as the Nohime needed to focus on the half puppet trying to snip at his ankles.

Performing a quick seal Ouritsu would then plant his hand on the surface of the ground as rows of spikes would begin to erupt from the ground in a two yard radius around him. His hope was that the puppet would get impaled enough times to put it out of commission for good or at the very least get lodged between them and immobilized. Unfortunately dealing with one deranged creature wasn't the bulk of the shinobi's duties as the second puppet which had been momentarily pushed aside by Tsusho's own puppet had broken free and was heading towards him as well. His mind raced with possibilities but with Jinton being too slow in this instance and it being above the height of the spikes he'd have to go with a more hands on approach.

Another two seals would precede the young man's right arm being covered in a thick layer of rock as he coiled back into a fighters stance before thrusting forward with a punch aimed at the puppets head. His skills in taijutsu were average but techniques like these were great at making up the difference. Just then, he would hear the puppet man call for him and Morihito to assist him in getting some of the smaller puppets off of his own, and assuming his hit had done its job to put the second puppet out of action he would leap over to the larger puppet aiming to put as many hits as possible on the closest enemy creature that was currently accosting it, his arm still covered in rock.

The chaos of the battle made it tough to track who was using what at times so seeing four lion-esque statues erupt from the ground gave Ouritsu a bit of pause, but until he got orders to either move or try and bring them down he'd continue trying to help free up Tsusho's puppet.

NAME: Doton: Hōshajō Gosunkugi [Earth Release: Radial Spike]
ELEMENT: Doton
DESCRIPTION:
The user will first perform the hand seal, after which, quickly thrust their palm towards the ground. By manipulating the earth, they will create a radius of two yards all around them; spikes that are incredibly close yet not touching will appear in different angles with a pointed tip. The epicenter will be a safe zone, and all around two feet tall, large spikes will appear from the ground.

---

Name: Doton: Kengan no Jutsu - [Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique]
Chakra Usage: Very Low
Type: Ninjutsu [General]
Element: Doton
HANDSEALS: 2
Description
Doton: Kengan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu utilizing the Earth Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the user will encase their forearm in a hard rock. This rock glove will increase the power behind the user's punch. This is a lesser version of the B rank Earth Spear.

words - tags - notes
(C) ELLIE @ GANGNAM STYLE
Kata has written 318 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Jan 12, 2024 11:53:21 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation
Morihito would see the chaos going on around him and the leader would give an order to seal the tunnel. "I have got this and will seal it up.” He would make the hand signs and out of the ground from about 10 foot inside the tunnel a wall made of solid steel would erupt from the ground sealing the entrance for the time being. It would hold up anything behind the wall. "I do not know how long it will hold but it will hold for a little while. When they break through though it will be a mass amount.” He would then get back to the battle at hand and would get his steel arms back. Tsucho would ask for help with one of his bigger puppets and Morihito would be happy to help. He would then go after the puppets attacking the big puppet and would try to smash and get the enemies off of it. Morihito would move closer to Tsucho and say "Any chance you have a plan? Because we could definitely use one and preferably the faster the better. Do we need to regroup?” He would continue attacking the enemy with these massive steel arms and using some of the puppets as weapons against others trying to crush them and if not destroy them at least slow them down.
has written 66 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Jan 12, 2024 22:23:07 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
Morihito would utilize his ninjutsu to complete the given orders with relative ease. A steel barrier summoned to perfectly fit the main tunnels entrance. Though as Tetsuo had alerted, there was at least two other small tunnel entrances, so there was still no guarantee the 'swarm' would end. The steel arms would once again stomp the snake like puppet with it's large grip and steel structure. It'd struggle to escape it's grasp too, when already so focused upon the larger spider puppet. Roughly freeing this Giant Spider Puppet from combat.

Ouritsu would similarly have a bit of a stroke of luck, he'd be able to trap the crab like head of the once snake puppet with his stone spears. Though it'd seem to be able to break the rock up easily with it's front legs, it lacked the mobility to wiggle that advantage into place. Allowing the Nohime to refocus on the immortal machine on the other large spider. It'd jump from the spider puppet towards the shinobi, he'd however have prepared his fist with an enhancement and aiming for it's head. He'd knock it firmly in it's center eye piece. Cracked eye and likely damaged vision, the thrown back snake like creature quickly dug itself into the ground vanishing from the fight.

At the same time Tsusho would attempt to save his puppet from the oncoming acid attack. It'd be a fairly good strategy to get the most use out of a dying puppet. However, it'd fail drastically at launching itself onto the larger opponent. Instead the large acid spewing monster of a machine would seemingly perfectly catch the spiders legs mid jump. It'd use only four arms to mostly push the spider back, as the other two would fire another burst onto the puppets lower under belly. A swiftly raised leg quickly planting it's foot upon the spiders seemingly only untouched spot and quickly squashing the giant bug into the ground. The full coat of acid now forced into the metal harder, as the puppet was basically pinned in a puddle of acid.

Ouritsu and Morihito would turn their focus to the large enemey who'd come in to attack the large spider puppet. It'd gone for the one near Ouritsu, so he'd be the first to attempt and 'encounter it'. The chuunin though similarly to the recently finished off smaller spider puppet would be overwhelmed. The larger enemy seemed to immediately notice the chuunin and follow his movements with ease. Despite being large and slow in a sort of foot race manner, the enemy was incredibly skilled at shifting it's weight. Almost seeming to note the difference, it didn't even try to shoot acid. Instead it aimed to catch the Nohime's punch with one nozzle, then smack with another arm at the shinobi's head to send him back.

Immediately seeming to be considering the steel arms coming, it'd turn it's attention to those shifting away with an almost boxers vigor. Spewing out multiple shoots of acid to quickly coat and overwhelm the steel arms and prevent them from actually getting their hands on it.

All of this happening would be allowed thanks to Fudo's chakra sacrifice. The sudden flames would blind the advancing immortal machines. They'd more or less cover their faces, as well as brace themselves for the force. The scavengers wore leather from their once human origins and those things would burn with an awful stench. It'd be the beginning of the horrific scene though, as the jutsu ended and fire died down. There was little to 'burn', so it'd quell relatively quickly and though they'd stopped to brace. It didn't seem a single enemy was all too negatively effected. Their metal bodies especially those closest to the attack glowed a bit from the residual heat. They didn't really feel though and had no real strong elemental weakness.

Despite causing no enemy casualties, it'd seem the mixture of awe and the relative ineffectiveness of the 'surprise attack', the remaining snake like puppets would also bury themselves seemingly out of the fight. The flames having stopped the charge in blinding them would also allow everyone else's setup to go relatively without hiccup.

4 Posts

Yoshi Terrible Map:

My map is terrible especially when conveying exact distances, please do ask questions for relative placement. Below is a rough Key:
Star = Tunnel Entrance
Sm Rectangle = Stable
Circle = Silo
Red Circle = Binding Technique; if you're wondering why there's more than four in it, the other two the large and small one are those that immediately hopped to ambush and thus weren't bound by the initial jutsu.
Distance Guide = I'll try to state distances in my post, the map is not properly distanced. xD

Immortal Machines:
Reference Image:

SA's:
  • Flaying Fingers

Name: Scout Snake x0?
Reference Image:

SA's:

Specialization: Buki Sole
Reference Image:

SA's:
  • Enhanced Durability
  • ???
  • ???

Specialization: Tai Sole
Reference Image:

SA's:
  • ???

OOC Notes: Ha Moriko is considered as equipment for the purpose of this event. I'm sorry to force a narrative upon Toff e and Kitarel, but please just stick to it for the purpose of my approval OOC to this IC happenstance. You guys can start with training together when called or whatever you feel works best, but for everyone else's sanity it'll be unknown most likely to the rest an Academy student is among you.

Posting Order: There will not be a posting order due to the majority vote siding with a 72hr posting period.

Posting Time: 72hrs after my post, it'll be expected that I will post again. So please make sure you've got your posts in or let me know you need x-amount extension. I will be at work in 72hrs, so expect the next response around 8-9PM EST on 12/9. If you all continue to post quickly, I'll try to keep my pace up with you all. If you miss a post and don't notify me, I will NPC your character and not just assume they paralyzed for a rotation.

Final Note: Everyone please have fun, if you're having any concerns or feel underwhelmed, then please let me know. I'll do my best to make this a fun and difficult experience without being unfair.

Tags:

Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Jan 13, 2024 21:40:56 GMT -5
tsusho
tsusho Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 27 years old birthday 3rd of January rank Jounin occupation Operations Team Leader
    Waving his hands to Tetsuo's offer, he was still turning to look between the puppets.

"I can't hold anything like that right now, unfortunately. Need my hands free."

He wouldn't know what to do with them anyways to be honest, likely he'd have to throw them at best, as the last thing he wanted was to get much closer to those monsters. Under the circumstances he needed to keep his distance, at least for now, for as long as he could. His attention was on Ouritsu as he saw him fighting, giving a bit of a contorted face as he was still in the midst of his own fight and he had just given him an order that wouldn't be so easy to pull off given the circumstance. This was his first attempt and leading a group this size, and he was still uncertain about a lot of these shinobi, but it was tough. He was so used to micromanaging puppets, moving his arm and the order was followed, that barking orders was natural, for better or worse.

Tugging at the chakra strings attached to the largest puppet off to his side that Ouritsu was attempting to help with, he had it rear up similar to a horse, it's heavy body balancing on its back legs, trying to make it easier for him to reach the annoyance going for the large puppet.

He couldn't see on the opposite side of him what Morihito was doing fully, but he heard him clear enough, making a gesture of confirmation he wasn't even sure could be seen. Hearing the fighting before seeing it, he turned again to his opposite side, seeing the metal-handed shinobi going to help out his second large puppet, and sighed with relief, allowed him to focus more on the rest of the fighting going on around him.

"Just trying to keep everyone in one piece first. I'm still in control of the situation, for now."

Backing up a bit more and pulling the three puppets in front of him back some as well, he wanted to try and keep out of direct combat, and keep them out as well, but soon he'd have to go for his gambit and see how well it would work given the situation. In front of where Taki once was, stood the four statues and the barrier constructed, inside it looked as if he had caught a few of the scavengers, somewhere between five to seven by his count, but it was hard to tell as they moved around clearly somewhere between angry and confused. They were trapped for as long as that barrier could hold.

"I've got a loose plan, still mulling it over. Regrouping would be best. For now if you and Ouritsu can help my big puppets, I have an idea for them as well."

Yelling out for Tetsuo, he motioned them closer.

"Where are those tunnels, about how far from here, and how far from the main tunnel? I can't see anything from here with all these bastards in the way, and that barrier I have up isn't helping anything."

Spreading his arms apart he immediately started moving his hands around separately, both large spiders free of the smaller annoyance, and immediately both were going back on the offensive. Trying to bring down their thick metal legs onto whatever was left of the smaller snakes around them, intending on crushing them and battering them with their legs. It wasn't as impressive as he would have preferred however, as his attention was pulled back to the spider he had tried to kamikaze forward, grumbling and growling to himself at the damage being done to one of his puppets.

"Damnit! Fine then..."

The strings that were attached to the now downed puppet were unattached, leaving it to whatever fate was left to it, as it couldn't be used as much more than something to throw at someone at best now. The strings immediately attached to the backpack wrapped around him, as a large compartment on the back opened, a mechanism inside slinging a fairly big scroll into the air, dropping down right in front of him. Closing the compartment back, the strings detached as he took a deep breath, and at that same moment the strings that were previously attached to Tetsuo detached as well.

Slowly, he began removing the leather belt wrapped around the scroll and unraveled the scroll on the ground in front of him as he took a deep breath. Just as slowly he rolled the scroll back up, re-buckling the strap and attaching chakra strings to the pack on his back. In a quick tug it jumped off of his body and moved around him, opening back up and allowing him to slide the scroll back inside.

"I'm about to summon something fairly large. Do not address her, do not look her directly in the eyes. She will not hesitate to attack if you offend her. You've been warned."

As he moved his chakra strings and brought the pack puppet back onto his body, he locked it in place, second guessing himself if this was such a good idea even in this situation. For all they could certainly use the help, he was in part worried bringing out Sasayaki with so many others around. Reaching back, he sliced his palm open on one of the charge feet of the puppet pack and pulled away the string attached to it, before mentally preparing himself and slamming his palm onto the ground. There was less of a puff of smoke and more of a minor explosion, as a creature that dwarfed either of his puppets was now standing over Tsusho, completely shading him from the sky above.

Immediately getting down on one knee he bowed his head, averting his gaze. This was partially a show of reverence given the creature he was summoning, and partially the act of summoning her and the expenditure needed to do so, giving him a moment to catch his breath.

"Lady Sasayaki , myself and my fellow shinobi request your assistance. These metal beasts and wreaking havoc, and we could use your strength to stop them."

A sound was let out from the beast of a spider that would unnerve friend of foe, angry for being summoned in such a wide open place, no clear darkness in sight, no spots to simply burrow and hide, slink and attack from. It was quite bluntly not a good start as she was bordering on angry second within being summoned.

Her large legs hit the ground with angry stomps as she backed up enough to look down at Tsusho standing under her, making the angry sound once more but clearly directed at him, before looking up and bristling with visible annoyance.

"I will assist you. We will have words later. Do not get in my way, humans."

Leaping forward, her speed was near terrifying as she lunged at the large metal beast that had just spewed acid at Morihito, no care for helping them but more so a simple matter of it being the closest and largest target to her at the moment. Attempting what the puppet now laying lifeless on the ground had failed at, her massive arms would wrap around and constrict around the puppet, launching herself and it into the air. Given her size, such a leap would have been impressive to say the least, and so would the fall and the force of the landing, as she held on tight, driving them head first right into the ground as she let go, landing down on her legs, just barely avoiding landing on top of Morihito.

Sasayaki has the ability:

Speed -
Sasayaki’s dainty movements aren’t just for show, she is devilishly fast, able to move like a blink. It is part of a testament to her prowess that she can move out of the eyeline of a person in a blink, disappearing before eyes can spot the alarming sight of the large huntress.

Sasayaki uses:

NAME: Kasoku Suru [Accelerate]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
HANDSEALS: 0

DESCRIPTION:

A very simple technique, by using chakra the user is able to instantly accelerate their selves to their max speed. This can be done in just about any condition, but any techniques that slow the user's movement (such as armor from jutsu or most jutsu that might slow an individual) will still affect them.

&

NAME: Raigyaku Suihei - [Lightning Oppression Horizontal]
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:

The user grabs their opponent and lifts them high up into the air. Then, using their brute strength, they smash them head first into the ground in what resembles a power bomb maneuver. The amount of force required to perform this technique, released on the opponents head and upper back all at once, is enough to create a big crater in the ground several meters around. As one could render a giant boulder into light debris with this technique, use upon a person will mean instant death, or at least every bone in their body broken at once.

last edit by tsusho on Jan 13, 2024 21:44:02 GMT -5
Sprinkles has written 54 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Jan 15, 2024 10:16:47 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday rank Chuunin occupation
bleed it out

Success! The radius of spikes had done the trick of finally putting the remaining part of the puppet out of commission which gave him enough time to focus ont he one that had leapt towards him and one solid hit later it, too, was down. There were still so many enemies left and the sounds of battle was nearly enough to drown out even his own thoughts but thankfully he was close enough to Tsusho to hear him bark out orders. While it would have been a horrifying sight to see an actual person be swarmed by that many creatures Ouritsu was thankful that it was a puppet that was pulling all the aggro yet at the same time if it went down then the creature's attention would surely turn in their direction.

He had launched a rock covered fist at the creature closest to the puppet near his position, it had worked against the last one and hopefully it was distracted enough by its current assault to not notice the Iwa-nin's approach. But even the best laid plans of mice and men could go astray as the Nohime saw his punch be blocked by one of the creature's arms as another swung at his head. Out of pure instinct the chunin put his other arm up to take as much of the blow as possible an the only thing that saved him from some big damage was Tsusho's puppet rocking at the last second to slightly throw off the trajectory of the hit though it was still enough to knock the young man back a good ways.

Skidding to a stop, he would flex his arm for a few moments to try and work through the pain, but it was something that was going to hurt for the next few days. His now forcibly expanded view of things allowed Ouritsu to see one of Tsusho's puppets seemingly go down for the count which was not a good sign, but listening to the man speak it seemed that he was already onto the next idea. A look of confusion crossed the Nohime's face upon hearing the instructions to not look at whatever was about to show up on the battlefield and truth be told it only made him want to look harder, but orders were orders. A few moments later and a blast of smoke rocked the battlefield causing the chunin to avert his gaze and keep it away even as the blood curdling roar of some beast echoed through the area.

It didn't sound friendly judging by how it spoke to Tsusho but it had agreed to help nonetheless and the rumbling of the very ground beneath him signaled that whatever this thing was had some size to it. With instructions not to look in its direction Ouritsu would do what he could to survey the scene opposite the giant spider to see where he could best help. Genjutsu didn't work on these things and they were hard to catch in his jinton techniques which impacted his ability to aid in the fight and for a moment made him second guess if he should have answered the call or left the spot open for someone more useful; but there was no merit in his thinking considering he was already in the thick of it.

words - tags - notes
(C) ELLIE @ GANGNAM STYLE
Kata has written 318 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Jan 15, 2024 20:31:44 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation
Morihito would see the chaos going on when all of a sudden a giant spider would be summoned into the field. "Regrouping sounds great. If we can get together I can protect us for a while and if necessary I can get us underground and into those tunnels but that would be tiring but so is all of this so it is up to you boss man!” He would then go on to say that he needs us to help get more off his big puppets. Morihito would inch closer and closer to his fellow clans mate. "I will try my best!” He would then continue with his metallic arms trying to get the puppets off of the friendly puppets ripping them off and smashing them to bits. He was going to start after the next puppets and would smash more of them to pieces. He would then turn to the party leader "I hope this plan of yours works out but the sooner the better. We are getting overwhelmed and this is not going well.” He would then continue. On fighting with his giant steel arms as much as he could.
has written 66 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Jan 16, 2024 21:11:57 GMT -5
Okada Tetsuo
Okada Tetsuo Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Okada Tetsuo

With the plans for his lightning rods discarded, Tetsuo did the best he could with them instead, hurling them roughly in the direction of the hidden tunnels that he had spotted, just close enough to point out their rough location. He was deliberately not trying to get the devices into the tunnels, lest he disturb whatever enemies were hiding within.

Beyond that, there was nothing much the Okada could do beyond prepare as the team leader unleashed a summon, following the man's orders and remaining in place to help defend Taki as per his last orders. It wasn't much, but really, he knew when his actions would do nothing but hinder the current actions, therefore he was going to keep from doing that.

Instead, Tetsuo would watch their surroundings carefully, scanning through the different modes of his ENS as he did so in case he could pick something up in one of the different vision modes. Anything that might be useful for the team was something he was going to be looking out for, because his own abilities right now were not particularly helpful. New enemies, obvious weaknesses, that sort of thing, whatever important information that could be gleaned while he stayed on the defensive.

And carefully did not annoy the spider summon.

Word Count: 277
Combat Notes:

Relevant SAs
Casual Genius

Jutsu Used
N/A

last edit by Okada Tetsuo on Jan 16, 2024 21:12:17 GMT -5
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Jan 18, 2024 20:09:50 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

With Fudo's massive blast of fire shrouds the entire field in fire, the large puppet like creatures are blasted back or so she'd like to think in that time she would do what she could to gather as much senjutsu chakra as possible. During this time she'd see a large spider get summoned causing Fudo to instinctively move himself out of the way as the large creature cleaned house, Taki herself was now refuled on Senjutsu chakra from both her small summon and her meditation but seeing as her plan didn't work she was back to helping out the others.

"Well dat was a bust." with the time that the girl had she'd look about seeing a bevy of enemies that still needed to be dealt with, she'd watch as Morihito would attempt to go after it as best they could. "Eyy Lemme back ya up Mr. Morihito!" the girl would say as she moved alongside him with a smile.

With her renewed energy she'd attempt to smatter whatever creatures she could using her renewed senjutsu chakra, working in tandem with her Gorilla companion who uses his fire jets to blast across the battlefield taking down whoever he can. He and Taki doing their best to keep the massive spiders path as clear as possible, intercepting some of the large creatures using the Sage Fist technique to empower her blows hoping to smash them pieces alongside Morihito.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Sage Mode: [64 rotations] [Meditation + Amphibian Technique Cashout = 64]

Sage Fist: [-2 rotations]

Sage Mode Usage: 5+2 =7

9 - 64 = 53

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

0000 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Jan 23, 2024 20:14:13 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
Morihito's focus in his steel arms would allow them to be a further distraction, but the large puppet facing them would simply unleash another skillful volley of acid. Finally tearing away what control the man had over that set of steel arms. The immortal beast wouldn't have much time to relish it's two miniature victories. As the battlefield would finally change in scope, as the mass via forces would be out massed by pure mass. A summon which even belittled the large almost elephant sized puppets, they'd momentarily have to shift their focus.

The advancing force of puppets had seven trapped by a strange barrier jutsu, they didn't have too much time to investigate it. Due to only scavengers being caught the larger puppets split to go around the barrier. A small cast of scavengers accompanying each. Those trapped mindlessly swiping at the inside, as the scavengers outside would pick up their pace. The giant summon was something they'd somewhat all acknowledge needed handling.

The threat level jumping when it moved and immediately pinned the It That Destroys who'd been so far successful. It's speeds were nothing like the puppet spiders that'd been much smaller. The immortal army couldn't exactly decipher summon from puppet, especially after being so accustomed to all the similar appearance puppets. A hiss from two of the larger puppets with massive halberds. As they'd seem to pick up immense speed and begin to heat up. It'd be clearest to Tetsuo who'd be able to give a heads up on them, as the support squad similarly had to handle this type of large puppet. Their speed boost came at the detriment of their bodies structural integrity.

One of the two groups advancing to try to swarm the spider summon would find themselves intercepted by the sage. Only one of the large puppets had actually fought Taki, so none of the others really understood the threat. At a genin's level skill the metal of their bodies was little in comparison to the strength of shinobi. Using sage fist and possibly sage mode would feel almost a waste against the scavengers, as four leading an It That Kills would be one shot into pieces. The charged up larger living machine would have a lot more skill than it's counter parts, it'd have strength in size and now speed with it's heighten mode. However Taki was still more skilled in close combat, her abilities vastly outmatched the creature. Who'd swing it's halberd violently just to attempt blocking her fists, as they'd with sage fist ravage even the thick steel of the weapon. The puppet unleashing flames from it's fist, as it'd attempt to deter Taki from striking it directly. As it'd be hardly able to match the might.

The tackled and pinned larger puppet wouldn't be fallen so easily as by one jutsu, though the size and skill of it's opponent made it impossible to mitigate full damage. To retort would be difficult, but it'd kick at the underside of the giant spider. Firing it's acid blindly at the direction it'd know it's opponent was from the manner it'd been pinned. No vital aim, but it's acid wasn't something the summon would want to be doused in. If it's kicks and blind fire didn't allow it freedom, then the large summon would soon find the other troop of scavengers and it that kills rushing up on them. The large halberd puppet swinging for the spiders legs which held down their ally.

If freed by either of these means the pinned acid shooter would scramble itself back up. It's top arms swinging wildly, as it's top eyes would be crushed. In a strange mixture of what seemed like three tones of voice at once the large puppet spoke. "It assists." Grasping it's top arms with it's middle arms it'd attempt to aim the arms and fire a second volley of acid from just them. In over observation Tetsuo could likely deduce these large six armed puppets seemed to have each pair of eyes and possibly mind to control each pair of arms.

Taking the initial blow from Taki the largest puppet in the rear would see both the troop of scavengers get wiped, another trapped and a summon with size and speed greater than it perceived. Returning it's attention to the walled off tunnel entrance. It'd retreat to the tunnel evading the coming conflict, as to begin spraying it's acid upon the steel walls. As though looking to retreat. Or perhaps re-open the larger entrance for larger foes like itself to get out.

3 Posts

Yoshi Terrible Map:

Star = Tunnel Entrance
Sm Rectangle = Stable
Circle = Silo

Immortal Machines:
Reference Image:

SA's:
  • Flaying Fingers

Name: Scout Snake x0?
Reference Image:

SA's:

Specialization: Buki Sole
Reference Image:

SA's:
  • Enhanced Durability
  • ???
  • ???

Specialization: Tai Sole
Reference Image:

SA's:
  • ???

Tags: