Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)

compose a reply
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Feb 21, 2024 12:00:07 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation
Morihito would release and remove the dome as soon as the attack finished. The spider was honestly scary and he did not want to leave the chuunin in a dome locked in with that beast. The spider would be free and safe from the attacks. He would run up to Tsucho and would say "I hope this attack does enough that we can end this. I guess I should finally get something big going. But I will focus on defense for now. Anything in particular you can think I need to do.” but morihito would see that their sage Taki was in a lot of trouble and then a steel cage-like thing went around her. So she seemed like she was safe for now.

Morihito would see the puppet infront of her and would make some hand signs and three saw blades would appear. He would then launch them at the large puppet hoping it would connect. He would launch them as fast as he could. He would then start to hunker down again and get ready to erect any barriers or domes that were necessary. He would be ready to defend any shinobi that may have needed it.
has written 66 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Mar 2, 2024 10:47:18 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

As Taki's blow would knock back the massive creature she'd find herself in a spot of trouble but she was fine with that this was her job after all, however in that moment she'd find herself swarmed by a large cage and would be covered and protected from an assault, by this point her small chimp companion was exhausted and had worked incredibly hard to help her.

"Hey take a break little guy go on home, I got dis." with that he'd vanish leaving Taki to her own devices as far as gathering sage energy goes, however whilst still in the state she needed to be mindful she had gathered a good amount already and couldn't afford to waste anymore taking a reprieve while she could and being ready for action once she was able to be released.

"Will she be safe in your structure?" Fudo would ask the puppeteer as he kept the sage contained. "I can only hope what we've done here is enough to keep her protected do you have a plan or need me to be of service, I'm an old man but I can do whatever you need." he'd say the fiery jets on his back blowing outward allowing him to move as quickly as he could at a moments notice ready to pounce on anything if given the order. But even was growing tired of combat but wouldn't waiver not for their sake.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

239 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Mar 4, 2024 17:49:10 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 45 years old birthday 10/29 rank Elite Jounin occupation
Immortal Machine: Tunnel Strike
Tunnel Strike after Support Squad
Down to only three of the immortal machines left, they'd have seemed to clearly won this battle. It'd go without any serious injury or lose either. Tetsuo would lock the least damaged It That Kills with his fuuinjutsu, before using a powerful raiton technique to pierce right through the machine neck. It wouldn't cause too much damage, especially as the electricity more or less dispersed through the metal. The piercing effect of it's nature concentrated through the machines neck though would be enough to severe it's head. Without a head the puppet was seemingly no longer resisting the construct seal.

On top of Tetsuo succeeding in his defense, so would Tsusho when it came to protecting the teams sage. She'd in an almost last minute manner be engulfed in a strange cat like metal cage. It'd be engulfed in flame and splashed with acid, but the acid wasn't all that quick acting and the fire was mostly dispersed by the destructive liquid.

The two remaining large puppets were clearly damaged to a point where their very motions were hindered. They'd not only have no means to attack the sage, but the It That Kills is no longer close to the giant spider. While the It That Destroys immediately turns to face off with giant summon. The other large immortal machine would be distracted by the sudden launch of multiple saw blades, it'd block one of the attacks eat another in it's already caved chest and lose an arm to the last one.

Though everyone's attention would be called by the sudden sound of reinforcements arriving. The sound specifically would be an elephant letting out a massive roar to shake the valley. As it'd charge in with a shinobi riding it and both Ishigakure and Iwagakure shinobi in foot. They'd have a full rotation of land to cover before being in the fray, but there was little battle left to be had in this present engagement.
Posts Until Reinforcements
Reinforcements Arrive

Immortal Machines:
Name: Skavenger x(7 trapped in barrier)
Clan: Shippai
Reference Image:

SA's:
  • Shippai - Living Puppet
  • Flaying Fingers

Name: It That Kills x1-ish?
Specialization: Buki Sole
Reference Image:

SA's:
  • Enhanced Durability
  • ???
  • ???

Name: It That Destroys x1-ish?
Specialization: Tai Sole
Reference Image:

SA's:
  • ???

OOC Notes: Ha Moriko is considered as equipment for the purpose of this event. I'm sorry to force a narrative upon Toff e and Kitarel, but please just stick to it for the purpose of my approval OOC to this IC happenstance. You guys can start with training together when called or whatever you feel works best, but for everyone else's sanity it'll be unknown most likely to the rest an Academy student is among you.

Posting Order: There will not be a posting order due to the majority vote siding with a 72hr posting period.

Event Rank: A-rank expect it to be difficult and death to be a serious risk

Posting Time: 72hrs after my post, it'll be expected that I will post again. So please make sure you've got your posts in or let me know you need x-amount extension. I will be at work in 72hrs, so expect the next response around 8-9PM EST on 12/9. If you all continue to post quickly, I'll try to keep my pace up with you all. If you miss a post and don't notify me, I will NPC your character and not just assume they paralyzed for a rotation.

Final Note: Everyone please have fun, if you're having any concerns or feel underwhelmed, then please let me know. I'll do my best to make this a fun and difficult experience without being unfair.

Tags:

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GANGNAM STYLE

last edit by Yutakako Takara on Mar 26, 2024 17:39:03 GMT -5
Yoshiko has written 462 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Mar 5, 2024 12:06:05 GMT -5
tsusho
tsusho Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 27 years old birthday 3rd of January rank Jounin occupation Operations Team Leader
    The barriers had dropped, and once more Sasayaki had a clear view of the battlefield and mixed emotions to boot. She had calmed down momentarily in that dark enclosed space, feeling comfort for the first time since she was summoned here, but now she was feeling vindictive and quite frankly a little pissed off. Unfortunately she is almost a bit confused, as what had attacked her seemed in anything but a shape for her to tussle with it a second time, and the weapon it had charged at her with had been destroyed. She didn't quite have a full chance to process this before she saw what she didn't immediately process as reinforcements in their favor and thought this was yet another threat. Every hair on her body bristled, and the hissing sound she made would have even caused the metal skin on the enemies they were fighting to cover in goosebumps if they had the ability, but more than anything it grabbed Tsusho's attention, as he looked up and saw she was mere seconds away from attacking them and not the metal beasts they were fighting.

Moving as fast as he could manage, he finally moved one of his biggest puppets towards her and jumped on it's back, using it to both run himself over in front of her and give him some elevation, as he extended his arms in front of her and waved his arms high.

"They are here to help, don't attack them!"

A heavy foot raised and stomped down, causing him to have to jump out of the way, as she had every intention of putting it right through him and his puppet had he not moved, lowering herself enough to stare at him, freezing Tsusho in place. Right behind Tsusho was one of the large creatures that he had unintentionally put himself in front of, which he hadn't fully realized in his panicked move, but now Sasayaki was diving at him completely, causing his eyes to go wide and controlling the puppet he was on top of the jump as far away as he could manage. As he moved, the large spider dove right onto the "It That Destroys", putting the full force of her entire body weight down onto it with the closest thing a spider could do to spearing a creature smaller than her.

As much as he wanted to react to those that had looked for his guidance just moments earlier, the pissed off spider had pulled his attention away, has did the sudden thundering elephant feet heading in their direction.

"Oh crap, uh..."

Turning his head he jumped off the puppet and moved it forward towards the iron maiden he had summoned to protect Taki, as it was started to pull under the ground. Raising up his arm he drive it down at the air as the large spider puppet began to thwack and smash at the iron maiden sinking, until it cracked the top open and began using it's own large spider legs to pull the makeshift barrier open so Taki could climb back out.

"Morihito, Fudo, Ouritsu, form up around Taki. Tetsuo you're with me."

Pulling his arms inward, he called all of his puppets still out on the field to his location, encircling himself and Tetsuo when he got closer. There were three medium sized Nemu puppets in a line in front of him facing towards the enemy, behind where Taki was, and on either side of them were the large Romu puppets. Gripping his fist he began to create a few odd hand seals, before each of the large puppets seemed to drop their bodies to the ground, and a large compartment opened up on the top of each.

"Ready to have some fun?"

He directed his comment at Tetsuo as he grinned, motioning towards the puppet to his left, as he jumped up on top of the large puppet to the right and disappeared inside of it. There was a cavity inside of the large puppet that would have near perfectly fit Tetsuo if he wished to join in and climb inside.

For the sake of fun, going to let Tetsuo control the puppets actions rp wise though Tsusho is still puppeteering it mechanically

Sprinkles has written 54 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Mar 7, 2024 20:50:27 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday rank Chuunin occupation
bleed it out
The metal enclosure surrounding himself and the giant spider would thankfully retract and not a moment too soon. Ouritsu just knew he was going to be a casualty of the creature's ire had his team on the outside not heeded the wishes of the summon. With light now once more filtering through his eyes the chunin could see the extent of their plans before he had been boxed in, so to speak, and there were only about three enemy puppets left after all was said and done. The teen's idea had seemingly worked to halt any frontal attacks that were coming for the spider and everyone else had done their parts to dwindle the numbers even further.

An eerie shrill filled the area as the spider seemed to make its displeasure about something or the other and truth be told it was scarier than any of the multitude of robots that had just tried to kill them. As the summon jumped away to put itself in the fray once more Tsusho would give the order to protect Taki to which... Ouritsu would look around as he didn't see the blonde woman anywhere. There was an odd cat like metal structure that one of their leader's puppets was clawing into from the top down which seemed weird, but eventually two brain cells would rub together long enough make the assumption that the woman was probably in there. "Uh, is she in that thing? Is she ok?" The chunin asked while making his way over to it before taking a defensive position. He'd be no help in getting the sage out of that contraption without possibly lopping over an appendage in the process so he'd do his best to give them enough time to free her.

Just then, a heavy rumbling sound could be felt through the area and it didn't belong to the giant spider which had the Nohime worried. Looking back towards where they had initially came from Ouritsu could see an elephant charging towards the group with an Iwa shinobi riding atop it. It was the support squad! I guess today is bring your pet to work day. The chunin thought to himself not daring to take the chance of the spider overhearing him.

words - tags - notes
(C) ELLIE @ GANGNAM STYLE
Kata has written 318 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Mar 13, 2024 20:14:38 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
Morihito would hear the commands of the leader that was assigned to them and it would register was it was he was supposed to do. He would rush over to help that little sage Taki. He would go to help her with any sort of defense that is needed. He would say "Everyone stay close and try not to get trampled by the elephant. I do not know what that guys plan is but it seems like this ought to be the end of at least the first battle of this mission but we can not let our guard down.” he would hear the roars of the elephant and the rumbling of the ground from them felt like an earthquake coming towards them. He would have to keep his nerve and then he wonder as these giant creatures passed by them and his only thought would be "I want one I really want one.” they were such majestic creatures. He would then start to make hand seals to put a dome over the group if the need arises in order to protect as many people as possible.

has written 66 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Mar 19, 2024 19:35:43 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

Taki would find herself trapped for the time being as the others would make their way onto the battlefield the girls reserves tapped out for the moment, however her prison would resurface and the girl would find herself able to finally move again but opted not to meditate wanting to save what she could for the next wave of attack however in that instance she'd regroup with the captain. "Sir...what is..." she'd look out towards everyone who sat atop it. "Heeey It's da cavalry!" she'd say happy to see the others as they made their way towards them.

Now with some allies on their side there was another chasm that they needed to cross with whatever could've been on the other side. "So we regrouping now or what captain?" Fudo would move towards Taki arms crossed. "Where is Aki?" he would ask her. "He's tapped out...he got exhausted and I ain't doin it again, think I could have you back me up."

He would leap onto the girls back. "Jeez man how much you been eatin." "Did you expect me to weight less than Aki." "Fair point...so uhh..." "Yes I know what to do." with that he'd begin to gather chakra for Taki on her behalf while she herself took the time to gather more for herself whilst awaiting orders.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

[1 post of still meditation]
[1 post amphibian technique]

7-13 = 6 + 2 = 4 [Rotations Remaining]

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

220 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Mar 19, 2024 19:36:39 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Mar 20, 2024 21:58:32 GMT -5
Souma
Don't work smart, OR hard. Work smart- THEN hard.
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday June 9th rank Tokubetsu Jounin occupation Ops Team Medic

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan
Chuunin, Iwagakure Medical Corps

@name | ### | notes

It was all Souma could do to keep her frantic thoughts internal. Her mind was racing, and she wanted to be muttering for things to somehow move faster, to close on the advance squad sooner rather than later, but she kept her mouth shut, let her thoughts churn wild behind her eyes, and kept pace with the others.

That is, until they finally caught sight of the rest.

One titanic puppet, another large one, and a handful of smaller ones. With the addition of reinforcements, they'd be able to handle it- she was relatively certain- and the sooner they got that reinforcement, the less likely the group would sustain any casualties beyond what they already had.

As the incoming reinforcements charged across the open terrain, she called over to Isamu. "Triage or offensive, sir- waiting on your order, sir!"

"Don't work smart, or hard. Work smart, then hard."

Template by: Monkey
Threnody has written 348 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Mar 21, 2024 0:16:23 GMT -5
Okada Himari
Okada Himari Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday January 18th rank SP Jounin occupation Operation Team Member
InitiationImmortal Machine
Reckon party gettin started now...""

The arrival of reinforcement certainly made matters far more dire. Of course, everyone was still ready for more and she wasn't excluded. With the support given by the others, she prepared herself to move in as she could see the numbers increased on the enemy side and began to prepare herself. This could either get far more dicey or end with a failed error on the opposite side. After all, she couldn't imagine anything being capable of managing that many numbers without making some kind of mistake along the way. The larger ones seemed the most dangerous, but the various units of smaller Shippai proved that they weren't push overs already.

As Souma seemed to be waiting on orders, Himari would do the same as she drew two kunai from her pouch, holding them in both hands as she braced them within her grip. At the very least, she could use her movement to try and shake them up and even topple them over with the reinforcement of steel at her command. But even she had limits to what she could do.

Not that it would stop her from trying.

"Better make it fast Sug! We ain't gonna have much room soon nough!"

Glancing toward Isamu, the blonde would bare her teeth as she readied herself.

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-
Show-Stopper
Himari begun her career as an underdog, underestimated by many of her opponents within the ring due to her size. Yet, in spite of this, she would always come up with a way to win in the end, despite being at the disadvantage. This has much to do with her reflexes, capable of moving around her targets attempts and finding the openings she needs to take them down. More often than not, this serves as her means of protection in it being difficult to hit a someone that you can't accurately engage against. Though it operates on her instincts, it can be unreliable in some situations. Especially if Himari has not been able to figure out the exact anatomy of her opponent.

Heart of a Champion
During her run within the OWA, Himari would train constantly to build up her strength and stamina. She would need both in order to complete the various techniques that were involved in her style of wrestling. As such, strength training was key in her mind as she came up with an arrangement in order to continue to build upon those foundations taught to her. While she is indeed smaller than most of the people she encounters, her size does no more than give her the appearance of being less powerful than she is. Her ability to sustain stronger grapples upon her opponents is increase through this advantage, as well as the impact of her physical attacks.

Legacy of a Champion
Okada Riku was known throughout the world for her speed and agility when she was in the ring. Such is reflected upon her continue run until her retirement. This trait has been passed down by to her daughter as Himari has displayed incredible speed. This has only increased over the years, alongside her training with both her mother and other shinobi. She can move swiftly across the field with little issue, using her agile footwork to get in close on a target before they can even realize it. Excelling at this, she focuses on being evasive with this ability as well, allowing for her to be just as proactive in getting in, as well not getting hit in the process.

Keen Eye
After leaving the life of a performer, Himari was given the opportunity to help development the next generation of wrestlers for the OWA. This required that she further study the methods and means in which to help others increase their potential safely without causing injury to themselves. In doing this, she learned about the human body, as well as points upon which one could take advantage of a target and weaken them. While this was a skill she had learned through her career, she further used this knowledge to be more accurate of calculating strategies when dealing with opposition, as well as certain situations that required a keen insight into the anatomy of an individual. This insight also allows for Himari to properly control her own chakra with knowledge of her own limited and accessible supply.

-Items Used-
x4 Kunai
x2Explosive Tag

BBCode

Tag: | Words: | Notes:
BRY of W&&R 
Kaze has written 164 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Mar 21, 2024 6:15:27 GMT -5
Okada Tetsuo
Okada Tetsuo Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday February Third rank Special Jounin occupation Bakuha Gundan Lieutenant

Okada Tetsuo

Satisfied that he had managed to at least destroy one of the damn creatures, Tetsuo's golden gaze scanned their surroundings. His attention was caught by the unexpected sound of an elephant, the cry heralding the arrival of the other group alongside Ishigakure shinobi, something he hadn't really expected.

They were still some distance away, but there were still enemies to defeat. 

Ordered to follow the team captain, the small Okada did as he was commanded, blinking slightly as the puppet was opened up for him to enter. He hesitated for a few moments, not sure he'd actually be able to do anything once in there, but in the end his curiousity about the experience got the better of him.

"Just let me out when you need explosions I suppose," he remarked as he hesitantly slid into the protective cavity of the puppet, not sure what he could expect within, whether he would even be able to see, how comfortable it might be, how easy to breathe... he wasn't a Tantetsu after all, being enclosed in metal was not nearly as comforting to him.

He doubted he'd have any control over the machine, but that didn't matter if it meant that Tsusho was intended on getting him into a better position to be useful through the giant spider shaped puppet. At this point he felt like he hadn't been a particularly helpful member of the team after all.

Word Count: 237
Tags: , , , ,
Combat Notes:
Carrying an additional small waist satchel containing the following:

Relevant SAs
Casual Genius
While not flaunted, Tetsuo has a genius level intellect and can be counted amongst the ranks of prodigy shinobi currently alive. Tetsuo's memory is excellent and he can recall events and information with rich details. and his mind works at an incredible speed, able to do calculations even during the stress of combat. His memory is nearly flawless, and he is quickly able to determine weaknesses in his foes. He is not one to show off, nor point out his own intelligence, rather allowing others to see it or not of their own accord. He doesn't have time for such nonsense after all.

Okada Agility

While not enthusiastic about his clan's primary profession, Tetsuo has been trained in the physical styles of the Okada. For him in particular this has manifested in a brutally graceful agility that does not strain his muscles, which are now capable of handling his body weight and swiftness in battle. Due to this, he can move around with near-perfect movement precision, making so that no wasteful movement is used, and his body moves at full efficacy. This allows him to move without any momentum, giving him an advantage in combat.

This ability, which helps him to maneuver without being hampered by his own body, makes opponents of similar level have a terrible time landing a blow on him.

Jutsu Used

Eleri has written 43 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Mar 21, 2024 15:39:38 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
On foot was fine while she was traveling. As much chakra as she had used flying around previously, she did not want to push her luck. Far to the side of, and certainly not behind, the elephant Ryoko trots as calmly as the rest of her comrades. Unlike some of the others, though, she does not immediately leap to join in and help.

She keeps on jogging, her odd cape flopping in the breeze as she does, and giving some time to analyze the situation she was entering. It didn’t seem so bad, everyone seemed to be standing. She spied a few familiar faces, all still alive.

"Well that’s a plus.” she mutters under her breath, a bit of a snicker hissing out after her words. Course they were alright, what's a puppet got against a bunch of shinobi? Especially a bunch of shinobi with giant puppets...

With little need or want to jump back into a battle that was already won, Ryoko instead moves to assist. Finding no one in any particular trouble, she searches for Souma in the crowd, and follows her to wherever it is the medic ends up going. She was supposed to support, after all.

has written 301 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Mar 26, 2024 18:41:08 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 45 years old birthday 10/29 rank Elite Jounin occupation
Immortal Machine: Tunnel Strike
Tunnel Strike after Support Squad
It'd seem at the moment the reinforcements were more a detriment than an aid. Regrouping efforts of the advance squad and the on the way support squad would take priority over the enemies at large. Only the summoned spider would seem to make any offensive moves, it'd over power and crush the It That Destroys shippai. It's crushed body leaking those acids that it'd spew, creating a stinky pile of corrosion that'd likely settle into the sand. Afterwards though the summon turned to the reinforcements, as though ready to engage and luckily for both parties Tsusho would intervene.

Ishigakure forces had no plan of causing any issues, but the jounin on his elephant wouldn't of allowed an attack go ignored. There was thankfully more than enough space for the spider to be stopped in it's tracks. Meanwhile everyone did as the puppeteer told, regrouping around their sage and preparing for the next wave. The remaining It That Kills would use this lack of attention from it's enemy to limply rush back to the barrier which contained it's remaining allies. It'd smash across the barrier, as they clawed from the inside. Shattering the barrier and releasing the remaining Skavengers.

There seemed to be some shared sentiment between flashing green eyes, as the injured It That Kills once again turned to face the direction in which the shinobi occupied and their reinforcements were arriving. The Skavengers though didn't seem to have this same last stand mentality, they'd instead split up and rush every direction besides the tunnel and the location of the arriving shinobi. Separating themselves and moving with sporadic shifts left or right, as though to be harder targets. Some heading towards the buildings they once hid and others just hightailing it towards surrounding hills and rocks.

Would the team re-group and recuperate or would they split to change the the Skavengers? Ishigakure's forces if the advanced squad didn't would advance fully on the damaged It That Kills. Most likely the charging elephant would come in first to topple and trample the equal height enemy.
Posts Until Reinforcements
Reinforcements Arrive

Immortal Machines:
Name: Skavenger x7
Reference Image:

SA's:
  • Flaying Fingers

Name: It That Kills x1-ish
Specialization: Buki Sole
Reference Image:

SA's:
  • Enhanced Durability
  • ???
  • ???

Name: It That Destroys 0
Specialization: Tai Sole
Reference Image:

SA's:
  • ???

OOC Notes: Ha Moriko is considered as equipment for the purpose of this event. I'm sorry to force a narrative upon Toff e and Kitarel, but please just stick to it for the purpose of my approval OOC to this IC happenstance. You guys can start with training together when called or whatever you feel works best, but for everyone else's sanity it'll be unknown most likely to the rest an Academy student is among you.

Posting Order: There will not be a posting order due to the majority vote siding with a 72hr posting period.

Event Rank: A-rank expect it to be difficult and death to be a serious risk

Posting Time: 72hrs after my post, it'll be expected that I will post again. So please make sure you've got your posts in or let me know you need x-amount extension. I will be at work in 72hrs, so expect the next response around 8-9PM EST on 12/9. If you all continue to post quickly, I'll try to keep my pace up with you all. If you miss a post and don't notify me, I will NPC your character and not just assume they paralyzed for a rotation.

Final Note: Everyone please have fun, if you're having any concerns or feel underwhelmed, then please let me know. I'll do my best to make this a fun and difficult experience without being unfair.

Tags:

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GANGNAM STYLE

Yoshiko has written 462 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Mar 27, 2024 11:38:28 GMT -5
tsusho
tsusho Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 27 years old birthday 3rd of January rank Jounin occupation Operations Team Leader
    Well absolutely none of this was going the way he wanted it to, and for as much as he liked to say he handled the battlefield with a sort of controlled chaos, this was certainly not in his control but all of the chaos. The reinforcements looked to have spooked what was left of their enemy, as the largest of them ran, breaking the barrier all the smaller created had been held in. They all scattered, and he couldn't help but yell out in frustration.

"Oh damnit!"

For all that the others were likely coming to help, or as some sort of backup, they had certainly made matters worse in his mind. Sasayaki had certainly taken out her anger on one of the creatures, but now she was defensive and confused by the newcomers rushing in their direction. It was hard enough at the best of times to keep her focused and not upset, but he could only calm her down for so long. All the other enemies scattering just caused a whole new problem, and while he was at least in a somewhat jovial mood just moments before, he was now crawling back out of the large metal puppet and standing on top of it to once more try and direct traffic.

"We can't let them escape."

Cupping his hands around his mouth he called out towards the others heading their way both the reinforcements and the support squad.

"We need to stop the smaller ones running!"

Raising his arm he slung the large puppet that Tetsuo was in towards the farthest running puppet and pulled the hatch on the top back open. 

"Tetsuo you got this, right next to the puppet you are in, it's running! Taki you are the fastest, catch whichever is furthest unless you can get multiples of them. Looks like there's some heading for cover. Morihito right in front of us, take care of that one, it's close enough to catch. Ouritsu, one of them just ran into one of those larger buildings where they came out of earlier. Just destroy the entire building if you have to."

Squatting down he extended his arms and all of his puppets fell to the ground except for the two largest, but most of his strings attached to the one he was standing on. Throwing both arms forward the large puppet leaped into the air as he squatted down on top of it as it landed, then it jumped again but higher up, right over the top of the It That Kills and over it, stopping between it and the still partially blocked up tunnel. 

"You aren't getting away. If you can understand me, you have one chance to give up."

Bringing his hands up as if he was creating a handseal, he immediately threw them both out to his side as six puppets exactly the same as the one he was standing on started to appear in heavy clouds of smoke. Each one had a chakra string connected, squatting down in an attack position, and only one opening in the direction the others had been running towards it. Seven Romu sized puppets were staring down the injured metal creature, ready to completely incapacitate it with the slightest of movements to show it intended to fight or run.

NAME: Ningyō no dairyōfukusei [Puppet Mass Duplication]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium - Very High
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [Puppetry]
ELEMENT: N/A
HANDSEALS: N/A
DESCRIPTION:
Similar to Puppet Duplication, this technique allows a puppeteer to create a physical clone of one of their puppets. The puppeteer must have open strings to control the clone and this technique creates two clones of a puppet. Maximum is six clones with increased chakra cost the more clones there are.

Sprinkles has written 54 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Mar 30, 2024 23:47:10 GMT -5
Kita Isamu
Kita Isamu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 26 years old birthday October 31st rank Jounin occupation ANBU Operative
Isamu was slower than his comrades, and had only just arrived on the scene later than the rest of them. However, the sight that came to him as he made it to the others was that of pure chaos. He didn’t bother with a greeting as he ran to catch up to the others, too far away to be of much help but close enough to hear Souma’s question. He didn’t think for more than a second, his responding shout as automatic as could be. After all, their mission wasn’t necessarily to wipe out the enemy- the support squad, at least, we’re just the reinforcements. ”Triage, Souma! And don’t call me sir, it’s weird!”

That said, the man put his stolen halberd back into his body seals for now, losing the weight of the weapon helping him in moving just a bit faster. He was still a normal shinobi running without much mobility, but hopefully he’d be able to catch up in time to actually do something. For now, though, he watched, taking in as many chakra signatures as he could with his passive sensing. He didn’t waste chakra on active sensory just yet, especially when he wasn’t anywhere close enough to be of really any help with it just yet. His team seemed to have jumped right into action, at least, a fact that had him nodding approvingly from his spot far in the back. It was good that they didn’t need their hands held by him, he could focus more on catching up and less on giving orders.
Kitarial has written 28 posts
Immortal Machine: TS (Advancing Squad)Apr 1, 2024 13:47:39 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
Triage? That sounded like medic stuff. While not Ryoko’s forte, she was still not quite prepared to just leap back into battle. The puppets had natural advantages against most of her direct attacks, but that didn’t matter so much. The depleted state of her chakra mattered far more.

Not that she was empty, she was just lacking. Her expert care had allowed her to eek a great deal of action from her modest chakra supply, but any attempts to zoom around in the sky would just be a waste. At last with her doton jutsu. The Doomstar, huge shuriken that it was, falls lifeless from the air behind her and clatters to the ground below.

The Aihara slows a little as Souma is given her orders, still following the medic but for a moment focusing on her own idea. Her left hand fishes through a pouch as her right lifts and starts to flit through seals. There’s a lot of them, her left hand filled before her right completes the 10th seal. As she does she comes to a stop, and mutters quietly.

"Kage Kuchiyose no jutsu.

One after the other small clouds of summoning smoke appear, each one revealing a predatory raptor as it dissipates. Falcons with sharp eyes and quick wings form around her, and she begins to affix an explosive note to each one before letting it fly off.

That done she sets to running again, chasing after Souma to assist the medic. She needn’t do more. A wave of her right hand attaches strings to her doomstar and the shuriken once more comes to life, lifting front he ground and moving swiftly to catch up with the sprinting kunoichi.

The four explosive falcons all climb into the sky, taking advantage of the aerial freedom to better survey the battlefield. They take some time to select their targets, destined to go after the machines that were escaping. They’d do nothing for now, though, as they waited for targets to become clear.

Jutsu used: fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/16306/ryoko-jutsu-all

SA of note: Chakra Control

has written 301 posts