July 2015 Update

compose a reply
July 2015 UpdateJul 1, 2015 21:22:04 GMT -5
Yoritomo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
age 32 years old birthday rank occupation
Hey everyone. Another announcement for you all following a recent meeting the staff had among ourselves. A few things were decided on that may affect you or your characters and will cause a few changes for the site.

First off, a new set of sub-boards will be added to the announcement area. These will be a sub board labeled village announcements and then additional sub-sub boards for the individual villages. Within these boards village leaders may post prominent OOC information regarding their villages. At the time being this will likely be limited to village wide arcs/events, but in the future might include other information.

On the topic of additional boards, the staff will also be adding approved/denied sub-boards to the appeal area so that we're more easily able to identify appeals that still need to be reviewed. Furthermore the staff will be working with village rulers to flesh out more sub-boards for all of the villages. For any rulers, please start a thread in the ruler planning board with any boards (as well as their descriptions) that you'd like added to your village for staff review.

Lastly; in regards to the adding of boards at least. The site will be having several boards added to the registries for clan wide equipment, religion wide equipment as well as sub-sub boards in the village wide jutsu and equipment boards. This will allow for us to more cleanly keep track of everything and make it easier for all you members to look for these apps.

Now, moving on to changes in the staff. We have two new staff members on board, Ephany and Aika so please give them your best in the chat and harass them with a bunch of questions in celebration of their appointment.

Furthermore I'd like to take a moment to inform all of you that I set about making the promotion system. While it has not been entirely finished yet, it is nearly complete with the staff just needing to hammer out a few more details. Don't ask when it will be put in place as I can't give a specific date, but I'd like you all to know that it is coming.

In regard to rule changes. The staff have decided that on top of assistant and bodyguards needing ruler approval that department heads (Hanchou, Captain, Head Medic and Head Instructor) will need ruler approval as well. Now, this is not to say that rulers may deny an application for any reason. They may only deny such applications if they fail to stick to their village's history or the character is unfit for the position whether they be unfit for mental issues, lack of experience or other justifiable short comings.

Now. This is not all of what the staff discussed. As it stands we are still discussing several matters in the staff board so I may bring you all more announcements in the coming days or weeks. However these are some of the larger matters I wished to make you all aware of.
has written 845 posts

quick reply

compose a reply