Sega
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Sega Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

OCCUPY IWA!

"Let me dream of a better tomorrow.
Let me dream of a peace upon my soul."

There is a a rather large group of citizens and shinobi marching in solidarity toward the Iwagakure Administrative Building. It seems they are protesters. They look like they are setting up camps as if to say "We are here to stay.” No, it is definitely what they are saying, along with many different chants, "Down with the Tsuchikage, down with the Tsuchikage!!”....

With the council looking upon this and with no Tsuchikage in sight they have to make a decision. They decided that it would not be in their best interest to not smother this fire, rather they want to let it die down on its own. They have instructed any shinobi or even anyone willing and able to defend the Tower if anything gets out of hand. They will pay generously for its safety and and the safety of the village's secrets. Finally they do not wish for any citizens to be killed. In the crowds several revolutionaries can be found, trying their best to represent the will of the people in order to change Iwagakure's form of government. Tired of repressive regimes and corruption many hope to make the system more Democratic with elections and do away with elitism.

Without a doubt a violent revolution is about to take place.

Sign-Ups!
For this plot all Iwagakure shinobi and Missing Ninja are able to participate in this thread. If you're interested, simply PM me on this account with the profile that has the character that you'd like participating. Mention which side you would prefer being on (REVOLUTIONARIES, OR LOYALISTS), and we'll try to accommodate this. If however, there are too many on either side I will ask that you RP for the other team. Lastly, know that this will be a plot with a limited amount of members. If for some reason you don't make it keep in mind other plots will be available soon.

has written 514 posts
Chapter 2 ; RevolutionMay 31, 2016 18:50:24 GMT -5
Sega
Sega Avatar
groupnull
UPDATE: Takigakure and Amegakure ninja can also take part on both sides since they're allies of Iwagakure.

Sign-Ups

[b]Name[/b]: (Hyperlinked character name)
[b]Village[/b]: (Missing Ninja, Iwagakure, Takigakure, Amegakure)
[b]PREFERRED Allegiance[/b]: (Loyalists OR Revolutionaries)
[b]Rank[/b]: (Genin, Chuunin, Etc)
last edit by Sega on May 31, 2016 18:53:25 GMT -5
has written 514 posts
Chapter 2 ; RevolutionAug 6, 2016 12:26:14 GMT -5
Sega
Sega Avatar
groupnull

REVOLUTIONARY VICTORY!

"Let me dream of a better tomorrow.
Let me dream of a peace upon my soul."

After a month long civil war, the Revolutionary side of Iwagakure's Civil War reigned supreme. Toppling a several centuries old establishment was no small feat, and has sent the eyes of the shionobi world looking in Tsuchi no Kuni's direction, wondering what steps should be taken with the new regime. It has even gone as far as shaking alliances as the other shinobi villages wonder whether or not they should embrace the change, or stay weary.

As a result of the war, Iwagakure's acquisition of Tsuchi no Kuni of Ishi no Kuni has vanished. The land briefly annexed under the rule of Noihime Kounen has once again become independent. With almost all of Iwagakure's shinobi focused with their own problem, a rag-tag group of Ishi citizens and ninja were able to oust the remaining Iwagakure ninjas out of their country.

Of the several revolutionaries, Tantetsu Toshu has risen up as the most prominent. Several shinobi backing him, he was overwhelmingly voted to be the next Tsuchikage among those who contested. The well-respected Tantetsu now faces the challenge of uniting a severely divided nation, ousting the last of those who hold vehement loyalist tendencies from high positions, dealing with the diplomatic ties it has around the world, and rebuilding a nation from the wreckage of war.

Testing times are upon the citizens of Iwagakure....

But for now they can take a breather and hug the comrades next to them.

has written 514 posts