Additional Rules

compose a reply
Additional RulesJun 13, 2016 11:51:20 GMT -5
LazyNeko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
LazyNeko Avatar
groupAdministrator
age birthday rank occupation
Greetings Fallen Blades! In addition to making consistent Activity Checks, the staff would like to introduce two new rules. Hopefully these will help rejuvenate interest in characters and plots, keep characters active in their villages, and reduce the stress that comes with worrying characters might vanish.

General Rules

9.) Dropping Characters - In the event that a character is dropped (or put up for adoption) by a player, that player will be unable to have a new character accepted for two months after dropping. This is to encourage activity with already made characters and promote plots between members.

10.) Inactivity with Current Characters - If a character has not been logged in and has not posted for one month, and there has not been any explanation or notification as to why, another member may request to take the MIA character's position in clans, village positions, special abilities, etc. Furthermore, the inactive character will be considered dropped if a new player takes over their position, refer to rule nine for those consequences. Staff also reserves the right to retire characters that members are claiming to keep inactive in order to avoid the dropping rule. If a member is present but does not post with their character, they will be asked for reasoning.
has written 153 posts
Additional RulesJul 15, 2016 10:01:37 GMT -5
Natsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Natsu Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Starting today, there will be an addendum added to rule 9.

In the event that a character is dropped by a player, that player will also forfeit any characters that were approved a month prior to this drop. For Example, I create a new character. Then in two weeks I decide to drop one of my previous characters. My character that I got accepted two weeks previous will also be forfeited and unable to be played. Note: Dropping still effects the player by rule 9.
has written 786 posts

quick reply

compose a reply