Chamber F-7Aug 24, 2018 23:24:46 GMT -5
LazyNeko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
LazyNeko Avatar
groupAdministrator
age birthday rank occupation
Modding is so troublesome
But I guess I’ll do it.

The experienced shinobi watched the genin try to get back their bearings with barely repressed glee at their already frazzled state. If he was to watch a bunch of brats he damn as well might get his kicks from somewhere and speaking of that this bunch had some inquisitives ones mixed in which just simply gave him the excuse to mess with them on a silver platter.

Turning his attention to the genin from Ame the Jounin could only reply with a faux cheerful tone "Who knows maybe there was some deep meaning maybe it was all a guessing game and you were just lucky with your choices. Or maybe there was a deeper connection hidden in there though if there was I could just feed you false information on what it means. In the end all that matters are the conclusion you drew for yourself and that you passed the first part of the exam.”

Allowing a dangerously sharp smirk to pull on his lips the Suna examiner spread his hand wide, ruffling his cloak a bit before he spoke once more "The point was that it was a test of your rational thinking under duress and the ability to work with others. Information, deduction, extraction from the riddles, from the environment and even from the people you found yourself working with.”

"Hopefully you will take this experience to hearth if you find yourself passing to become chuunin or better yet forget it and live in ignorance. I find the latter personally more preferable in making my job easier out on the field.”

Casting his eyes around the group his voice rung out "Kosuke Kobayashi, female with a civilian background hailing from Ame. Has no outstanding talent yet without serious gaps in any area though has a thing for playing tricks, Illusions on people. Yugao Akio, male comes from the Yuki branch of the Yugao clan, a bit of a moth that likes to play with illusions and swords. Nohime Sabishi, female, part of the Nohime clan, likes to show of techniques exclusive to her village something that is much appreciated by the way. Last but not least Fujioko Isamu, female comes from a seemingly civilian Kumo family with such a plain background and love of weapons. You should all do to remember that there is always a bigger fish out there in the wider world.”

Done with his speech he fished out a scroll and threw it towards the canteens. "Now after another inspirational speech all of you should be aware that from right about now the second part of the exam has officially begun. All the info needed is in that scroll. You have about two days to accomplish the objective detailed inside. Oh and the canteens are the only source of water in the confines of the exam area. Ta-ta” following that statement the Jounin would disappear in a cloud of smoke leaving the genin to their own devices.

OOC Note: The rules and objective will be given out in the thread which will be made for the second task once the other group concluded as well. The group and the posting order will be carried over in the new thread.

Posting Order : , , ,
last edit by Mika on Nov 7, 2018 22:47:28 GMT -5
has written 155 posts