Fong's BatcaveOct 28, 2014 8:59:39 GMT -5
Yamanaka Inokai
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yamanaka Inokai Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Yooooosh!
My flames of youth are burning!!!

-cough- Anyway, here you can find the almighty Fong if you ever need a hand with something, like a siggie, icons and maybe a template/forum skin if I ever allow myself to code those again. Just don't ask for it just yet, k?
Also, I am lazy and like to take my time, so if you need something, it could be done in a flash...or never. So no promises!

Anyway. I shall post in here things I already made ('cause I like showing off something I'm proud of), things I'll make for others and loads of icons I gathered over time. But first, here are two links you might wanna use, considering loads of the stuff I made/use are there already:

If you wish to use some of the things in there, first make sure I don't use'm first (like, a face claim - it'd be rather stupid you end up doing loads of work for nothing), don't forget to tell me about it and to leave the credit where it's due.

If
I discover theft, I will make sure to make your life as painful as possible and feed you to rabid rabbits, neh?

Now, onto some pretty pictures so I don't bore this post with only words:

last edit by Yamanaka Inokai on Oct 28, 2014 9:04:23 GMT -5
has written 113 posts
Fong's BatcaveNov 16, 2014 12:44:20 GMT -5
Hōzuki Mūgetsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hōzuki Mūgetsu Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
So this is the legendary cave of le Fongojellies. Could you please - when time becomes available - make a Avi/Sig set from this image:

Click

I don't have a preference of color for the set or specific dimensions, all I ask for the siggy is that your Remove "F*ck you" and replace it with "Tastes delicious" .

Thanks Fong!
has written 22 posts